[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It hurts T_T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: ouch.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Why did i have to be a tranny? epilating hurts so much T_T

Thats it. Self-epilation is a mental illness. no sane person would do this to themselves

Somebody please tell me it gets better..
>>
did you prepare your skin beforehand?
hot water and shampoo on the leg hairs first
gets the flesh and hair bed supple and whatve you .
>>
>>6690249
I used it in the shower. Whats the shampoo do?
>>
>>6690289
I mean i used moisturizer after, and not shampoo
>>
>>6690289
high amounts of soapy sulfate grossness kinda makes the hair really weak and less resistant to stuff like plucking and shaving
this is anecdotal btw and i only epilate with a razor or use nair since i feel epilators are a complicated memey gizmo and also look like a bedazzler most of the time
there are more efficient dehairing methods than steampunk windmill minis and id be bless't if youd upgrade
if only for my sake<3
im really hairy btw so my advice is super extra special
>>
>>6690200
it doesn't even hurt that bad you baby
>>
>>6690324
>there are more efficient dehairing methods than steampunk windmill minis and id be bless't if youd upgrade
Such as?
>>
>>6690410
yes it fucking does.
>>
>>6690776
no, it doesn't
>>
>>6690814
Can confirm that when you first do it, it does.
>>
>>6690819
Can confirm that whenever you do it, it doesn't.
>>
>>6690680
blades and nair
>>
>>6690200
PUSSY

its not that bad. suck it up
tbqh i just shave most days. but i always epilate my underarms
>>
>>6690830
Maybe your epilator is lower speed or something? i use braun silk epil 9 and it feels like cutting myself with an acid coated blade that is on fire. Also i have verry dense hair so that contributes to the pain
>>
>>6690200
pf! It's not even mosquito bite compared to body disphoria
>>
>>6690200
now is not the time for pain.

that comes later
>>
>>6690200
Gezz....
That looks way worse than razor burn. And that is why i do lazer.
>>
epilating becomes basically painless after a few months but you have to keep at it

the redness and shit also starts to go away within hours
>>
It does become less painful in time, but it might help if you do it when the hair isn't too long or too short. Sometimes ice helps. Also pressing down and being quick with it. Basically you want it to be short intense pain, like pulling off a plaster, rather than slow torture. I recommend waxing if you can handle short pain better.
>>
>>6690200
But it doesn't even hurt that bad...
Shave before you epilate the first time though, at least if you have thick and dense hair growth.
>>
>>6690324
Epilators pluck the hair, so they grow back a lot slower. I'll shave if I'm in a rush but epilating gives the smoothest results if you do it right.
>>
>>6690200
What? No it doesn't ya lier
>>
I like the subtle pain from epilating. Try epilating your crotch and face. That's hard to get used to.
Stop acting like a pussy.
>>
Eventually it won't hurt so much. Each time will be less painful and eventually your hair will grow back slower and thinner.
It's worth the initial pain. I basically had what I'd call "Chewbacca butt" and now my hair regrowth is barely even noticeable after a couple years of epilating.
>>
>>6690886
>Also i have verry dense hair so that contributes to the pain

Shave it first ya goof
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>6692414
does one of these puppers count? i use it on my face. definitely hurts but daaaamn is it satisfying
>>
>>6690200
ugh i dont feel pain when im epilating or waxing but my ingrown hair is crazy after doing it. even though i exfolilate every time before and after. noe i just shave and ruin my skin with razor bumps : ) i luv my life
>>
>>6696828
Eventually you don't get as many ingrown hairs.
I've found that ingrown hairs tend to damage the follicle anyway and hair won't grow there again.
Pretty much all the issues with epilating just go away on their own as you do it more. I barely even exfoliate anymore and don't get ingrowns. Once your hair starts looking more like vellus hair exfoliation isn't too important
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.