[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i approach shaving my balls? i typically trim the pube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: confusion.jpg (617KB, 2400x1066px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
617KB, 2400x1066px
How do i approach shaving my balls?
i typically trim the pube area but the balls, i've always had a fear of removing hair from my sack. How do you gentlemen go about it, what's the strat?
>>
>>6690067

Personally I've just taken a razor while in the shower and shaved. Usually just wash the area first with body soap, rinse, then use olive oil soap mixed with water. Usually go from top to bottom, left to right against the grain if it's apparent. I've never cut my sack once in the 10+ years I've shaved but I've cut my asshole like once or twice.
>>
File: HTB1CxsFKpXXXXX1aXXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg (43KB, 990x990px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1CxsFKpXXXXX1aXXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg
43KB, 990x990px
>>6690084
my first time trying with a razor i nicked my sack and just assumed no one else used a razor to get rid of their ball hair, i knew a guy who claimed he plucked his balls with tweezers but seemed way too painful. With a razor am i supposed to stretch it?
>>
>>6690106
>plucked his balls with tweezers
I did that once, and I've yet to do it again (ouch)
>>
>>6690106

Jesus christ...that sounds terrible both the nick and the tweezing. I don't actually pull on my sack. Some people find it easier to shave their sack when the skin is rigid and tight, might need something cold/cold shower for that after you've taken a warm shower. I've done it a couple of times like that, but I personally prefer when the sack is hanging at it's lowest and the skin is loose. I just do very gentle short strokes, but I also barely have any hair there.

I do this with a disposable 2 blade razor as well. You probably just need a moisturizer after you finish washing your balls desu and shave with the hair instead of against. While I do it against the grain, going with is much safer.
>>
I just grab a handful and pull them out. It's so weird, I hardly feel pain on my balls, crotch and taint.
>>
>>6690084
great post here
basically hot water+whatever nice shavy stuff you got(oils cool too) and just be a gentle sculptor along thy nuts
i find pulling the the skin taut slightly helps in decreasing my blade anxiety+accidents
just be careful about going about contours with a flat blade.
i found the swively razors a wonderful utility in shaving my nethers
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.