[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letters to the anonymous thread. I feel like this board could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: calligraphy letter.jpg (140KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
calligraphy letter.jpg
140KB, 600x384px
Letters to the anonymous thread. I feel like this board could use one.

Dear C,
I am so sorry. I never meant to fall in love with you. I know I'm gayer than a rainbow and you're straighter than a flagpole. Sadly you are the only man in my life besides my family. Ever since I was little I have never had any male friends. Then you came along and I confused typical male bonding for flirting. I know you don't care if I am gay. I am so sorry I told you about my attraction. I never should have said anything. I know we are still technically friends, but I hate watching our friendship just die. Slowly we are going to drift apart and become awkward, eventually not talking anymore. It's already happening. Even when we drink and feel chatty, we don't say anything because we know. We both know I love you and you will never love me. I'm so sorry.
>>
Dear parents,

Sorry that I turned out to be a degenerate tranny, but you shouldn't have kicked me out. I wrote you out of my life after you kicked me out and bragged about taking me out of your wills. Give my sister the millions in life insurance, the house, the cars and bikes, I don't care. I'm sorry that you have cancer dad, but to be honest, even if I wasn't halfway across the world I wouldn't visit you or say I love you.

Even if you apologized for your actions, I still wouldn't accept it. It's not about holding a grudge rather than just not considering you as family anymore. Dad, you said that family was the most important thing in the world when I was little. That when the chips are down, you have blood. I know you guys were good parents and I appreciate all you've done for me, but what's done is done and you have lost a child. Mom, I know after the rape it was difficult to cope but you were my only ally growing up, the only person I could relate too. You encouraged me to read at a young age, go for nerdy interests and other things. But after the assault, it's like you weren't the same...you became all religious and I couldn't relate to you anymore.

Anyways, I hope your chemo works as stage 3 is close to possible death and no one deserves cancer.
>>
>>6689828

P.S. I'm still upset, that after I was raped and I called you, you still didn't take me back in. "I'm sorry but this isn't your home anymore, you don't live here." Do you remember those words mom? I do. I thought at least you guys would be sympathetic, but what's done is done.
>>
dear myself 5 years ago,

your life gets mostly better, but you ought to come to terms with the fact you like dicks sooner rather than later. you'll save yourself a lot of stress.

you'll get into a university you kind of like but you'll be also be plagued with a nagging question about what would've happened if you studied harder in school. pay attention in math class.

keep in touch with your friends and buy stock in tesla.
>>
File: image.jpg (265KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265KB, 1536x2048px
dear shithead assdicks,,

thanks for being an utter buttface
I wish you would talk to me again

with lovins,,
~retarded turd~
>>
>>6689828
Thanks for making me cry
>>6689872
I think that's solid advice for everyone 5 years ago
>>6689891
Wow are you a grammar teacher?
>>
Dear Mom,
I'm really sick of all your bullshit. I know what happened in December. I saw the suicide note. You are lucky I hid that before the kids got up. I am sorry I wasn't at the hospital, but I needed a ride. I could forgive you the first time. But the second time, at the July 4th party. My friend was over. Do you know how embarrassing it was to have to help everyone carry you in after you got too drunk to stay conscious? And then in rehab you promised me you wouldn't drink or smoke ever again. That you would be the "poster girl" for teetotalism. Yet now you drink like a thirty pack a week. I told you I would take the kids if you had another break down. What will it take to get you to stop?
>>
File: bunny-boy-cage.jpg (244KB, 1600x1079px)
bunny-boy-cage.jpg
244KB, 1600x1079px
I hate myself so deeply. I'm feel like a faggot for have been fallen in love with that little boy. I just want filled with kisses and hug him to after chop off his foreskin.
>>
File: 0cwCrP31.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0cwCrP31.png
72KB, 300x300px
Dear MaSh,

Haha, great job actually having me believe we would talk again after your short vacation/work thing.

I really thought we were going to have the serious talk about wanting to be a grill/our past relation/etc but I guess not.
Studying and educating yourself on CS is very important to you and I get it, we don't exactly live close to eachother, but this just saddens me.

Hope to talk to you soon
If not
"Oh well"
- SiSh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.