[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the bad guy? If so elaborate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 14

File: gendersymbols.jpg (29KB, 700x328px) Image search: [Google]
gendersymbols.jpg
29KB, 700x328px
Gender =/= Identity

There are 2 Genders. Male, and Female. It is biological, and can not be changed.

Identity: There are an infinite amount of things that one could identify as. I could identify as any race, gender, age, living, or non living thing. The possibilities are endless. I have met "Fox kin" and others who claim to be "an adult baby". Gender Identity is simply a branch of the Identity tree.

In dealing with Transgender people I personally feel like as if I am talking with a child that believes in Santa Clause, or a grown adult that believes they were abducted by a UFO. I must choose between their feelings, or being honest to them, and to myself.

The fact that they would want for me to lie to them makes me resent them. It is making me complicit in their delusions. Why can't I be myself, why must I walk around on eggshells on others behalf?

Transgender people, and their allies have the same mentality of Islamic fundamentalists. Believe our narrative, or you are the enemy.

Why do people feel as if I am the bad guy simply for being honest with my own thoughts, and feelings?
>>
File: bf9.jpg (79KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
79KB, 756x1100px
>Transgender people, and their allies have the same mentality of Islamic fundamentalists. Believe our narrative, or you are the enemy.
>>
>>6689592
Its not bait though op has a point
>>
>>6689576

I am not being disingenuous here. I am 100% sincere.

Why should I need to be complicit with a transgender individuals delusions? It's a mental condition, it's what THEY see, it's not what I see.

Imagine for a moment a person comes up to you, claiming to see a pink elephant in the room. Do you see it? Do you see the pink elephant, can you see the pink elephant? Look a pink elephant right there!

If you do NOT recognize the invisible pink elephant in the room are you discriminating against them?

Why should I have to feel like a fool?

Why should I have to say "Oh ya, there is the pink elephant right there, his name is pinky isn't he cool?"
>>
>>6689612
All subjective, really.
Besides, you're not going to be calling transgender people who actually pass their birth sex because they'll actually pass and you won't know. If you're talking about hons and transtrenders, yeah, everyone thinks that. It's kind of a dick move to be a dick to them though.

Also, most transgender people don't really give a shit about one person saying their gender is invalid (you get used to it) and is in no way comparable to people who would murder you for not thinking their way.
>>
As a trans person i dont particularly care if you believe my gender is real or w/e.
I think desu you seem a little sensitive about how trans people view you because most of us just ignore/avoid people who misgender us.
But if you're gonna be a dick to someone first don't be surprised when they're a dick to you too.

I mean I don't really think nonbinary identities are actually real but I don't go around misgendering people who are nonbinary because it'd be pointless too.
its a waste of time and energy lol and you just look like a scumbag
>>
Meh, gender is a social construct IMO, there's really only sex, gender is kinda made up. The whole gender/sex is in my head and the brain scans are inconclusive and bullshit and not founded on anything that is considered science/proven. Even though I felt/feel like this, I transitioned anyways because even though I was born male, I was extremely feminine for a guy to the point when I had sex with girls (and later on guys) they thought my body was weird. Like add tits and long hair and I'd pass as a girl even without make up.

Anyways, the whole social construct thing doesn't matter because once you start to pass, even without SRS, no one is going to know through everyday interactions. I've crashed a radfem seminar/meet up once when I was still in college, I didn't know what a radfem/TERF was then (I assumed all feminist = libfem) but since I was stealth and no one stripped me naked and made me spread my legs, no one was any wiser.

I kinda felt bad "violating" their space, but fuck them. If they are so good at clocking and shitting on trannies and they don't even realize that one is sitting right next to them and talking to them, then my point is kinda proven.

I just wish the vocal trans minority, the unpassables, hons, trendsetters and agp retards would fuck off and stop making it harder for others who want to live a normal life. The whole mentality of calling everyone a bigot/transphobic just because they don't find you attractive or want to be around you is insane. The fact that many maab trannies will deny saying they were raised as a boy, socialized as a boy is mind boggling. Even IF it was proven that gender/sex in the brain is real, it doesn't give them the right to be pieces of shit to everyone who doesn't want to listen to their bullshit and it doesn't change how you grew up and that you will never be what you want.

Basically OP you are in the right IMO to some extent.
>>
>>6689948

Ya, I would agree to disagree, and be fine with that... If it were not for THIS

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/

People can be fined a quarter of a million dollars now for "misgendering" people in New York City...

This is a violation of the first amendment's freedom of speech...

What's next, if you call a fat person fat you gotta give them a ton of money?

If you call someone retard, you gotta give them a ton of money?

What bothers me the most is the SAME people who want to make it so you must pay what a nice house costs for calling a shemale he... Are the SAME people who wish to fill our country with Muslim migrants who are by definition anti LGBT.

Pro Tip: You can not be both in favor of Muslims, and in favor of the LGBT community having the same rights, and safety as anyone else. This is literally like being pro Nazi, and Pro Jew.
>>
>>6690047
>breitbart
About as valid a source as the National Enquirer or the Onion. Try again.
>>
>>6690181
>About as valid a source as the National Enquirer or the Onion. Try again.

oh.... you don't like 1 source okay... here are several others.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/28/new-york-can-fine-you-250k-for-misgendering-somebody/

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2015/12/new-york-city-will-fine-up-to-250000-for-willful-malicious-misuse-of-gender-pronouns/

http://www.snopes.com/transgender-pronouns-fine-nyc/

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/
>>
File: derp.jpg (22KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
22KB, 400x266px
>>6690316
>>
>>6690316
so do actually read your sources before you post them? or do you just read the headlines and fill in the rest with your imagination?
>>
Uh, i have never gotten any shit from muslims for being lgbt
christians on the other hand? all the time
>>
>>6690047
>This is a violation of the first amendment's freedom of speech...
you might be interestested in this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions

i know it's wikipedia but everything is referenced so you probably won't find a better compilation.

>Along with fighting words, speech might be unprotected if it either intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly inflicts severe emotional distress.[31]
>>
>>6689514
>There are 2 Genders.
Factually inaccurate.
It's doubtful that you've met anyone who wasn't born into the binary, but you should still be aware that they exist and are not especially rare either. They're more common than people who have legally transitioned at least, which are the people who are #triggering you so hard right now.

My advice is to learn your shit before you start forming such strong opinions, because you're clearly in the Mt.Stupid range and I don't know about you, but I try to avoid the Mt.Stupid range.
>>
>>6690181
>>6690316

pwned
>>
reminder that gender is a meme and you need not participate
>>
oh my god the blue pilling itt
op please get hit by an uber
>>
>>6690387
>>Along with fighting words, speech might be unprotected if it either intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly inflicts severe emotional distress.

This is complete nonsense, and entirely subjective.

Offense is NEVER given, but can only be taken.

Anything any person says at any time can be taken as emotionally distressing to another person at any given time.

And "Fighting Words" are a bullshit concept, and again entirely subjective.

This is garbage, and freedom of speech needs to be reinforced.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty in exchange for a little security will deserve neither, and lose both."

To quote Benjamin Franklin--
>>
>>6690504
>Offense is NEVER given
I appreciate that you're an autistic /b/-tard and probably have little social interaction so you feel as though it's impossible to be offended by words, but this is not an issue that concerns you.
This is an issue that concerns people who interact with other people, because those kinds of people are capable of recognizing and understanding that communication and emotions are closely linked and that it is very possible to negatively influence someone's emotions with words alone.

You can chant "sticks and stones" all you want, but all that really means is "I've lived such a privileged and sheltered life that I have never had to endure harassment." Which is good for you, but your experience is not the only one.
>>
>>6690504
>This is garbage, and freedom of speech needs to be reinforced.
freedom of speech is given by the state to protect the citizen from being prosecuted for criticizing the state.
>This is complete nonsense
i don't see a source here
>"Any society that would give up a little liberty in exchange for a little security will deserve neither, and lose both."
taken out of context. this is appropriate in relation to the security measures taken after 9/11.
>Offense is NEVER given, but can only be taken.
are you dumb? people insult other people all the time simply to offend and hurt them.
>>
>>6690504
It's not really subjective. If you gonna call someone a retard, he is gonna be offended. Nobody would be happy about it. Just because morals are seen as subjective, doesn't mean you can act like they're not there and don't apply to you. Everybody has a sense of morality.
>>
>>6690524

You are a moron.

Bam I threw it out there. I just called you a moron. I can not give offense to you. I can not make you get angry over my words. There is no magic word I can say that will automatically make a person take offense.

On the other hand...

You can CHOOSE to be offended by any, and every little thing your heart desires.

Being offended is your choice.

Example: Two gay men are kissing in the park. An old lady walks by and sees it. It is her choice to be offended by there homosexuality or not. The two gay men can not choose for her to be offended or not offended.

The old lady is a real bigot, and says "Why don't you two faggots get a room"

Now the tables have turned. It is now on the 2 gay men to choose weather or not to take offense to the granny...

If you do not understand this then you are truly a moron.
>>
>>6690545
You really are fucking stupid holy shit. This is why /b/-tards should not be allowed to post on other boards.
>>
>>6690553
>You really are fucking stupid holy shit. This is why /b/-tards should not be allowed to post on other boards.

A prime example of my statement at work. You have in a single sentence cursed at me, disgraced god, and called me stupid.

I choose not to be offended by your insults.

That is MY CHOICE. You can never take my choice away from me.

You too have that choice, but refuse to recognize it. I pity you.
>>
>>6690557
Lul you really are retarded. You probably believe victims of violence and rape choose to be hurt over what happened to them. Fkin tard.
>>
>>6690566
>Lul you really are retarded. You probably believe victims of violence and rape choose to be hurt over what happened to them. Fkin tard.

Of course not.

Physical violence and words are two entirely different things.

I would rather be called "Fat stupid retarded ugly nigger faggot bitch" a hundred times, than be punched in the face once. No contest.
>>
>>6690545
>Two gay men are kissing in the park
Shitty example right off the bat. They're not doing something with the express intention of offending someone else. They're not even communicating with others.

The old lady on the other hand, is actively seeking to hurt someone else. She knows what she's saying will offend them, and that's WHY she's saying.
Sure, they can choose not to react, but the point still stands that the old lady is a hateful, offensive bitch and her behaviour is not socially acceptable. If she were to follow them and continue yelling at them like that, she would be charged with harassment. If she pulled that shit in a professional environment she would lose her job unless she worked for KFC, and it would be grounds for a lawsuit.

It's the same principle as malicious misgendering, or as running around screaming kill niggers at the top of your lungs.
Freedom of speech does not mean what you think it means. It never has, it never will and it never should because you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>6690571
So you see insults as a negative thing equal to violence, just not as much? Because you clearly validated it as such right now. Seems like insults aren't so subjective after all. Just because insults don't hurt you, doesn't mean they don't mean ANYTHING, because you clearly see a sense in them. Can't defend yourself anymore. You're just trying to be edgy about I don't care about insults LUL im so hard.
>>
>>6690571
And would you rather be punched in the face once, or told "You are not a valid human being. You are worthless and I want nothing to do with you because (insert all of your personal flaws and insecurities here)" every single day by every single person you meet in every single interaction you have?

You don't give a shit about being called a fat retarded nigger because those words don't mean anything to you. If you were actually fat and hated your weight, you would despise others calling you fat. If you were black and grew up in a world where the word nigger represented the greatest possible hatred any human being can express for you, you would be pretty riled up every time you heard it too.
If you were a fucking retard with enough self awareness to realize how retarded you are being, you would be pretty upset with being called fucking retarded.
>>
>>6690581
>So you see insults as a negative thing equal to violence, just not as much? Because you clearly validated it as such right now. Seems like insults aren't so subjective after all. Just because insults don't hurt you, doesn't mean they don't mean ANYTHING, because you clearly see a sense in them. Can't defend yourself anymore. You're just trying to be edgy about I don't care about insults LUL im so hard.

It's not even on the same scale. It's like comparing getting shot in a video game to getting shot in real life. Do I know when I get shot in a game? Of course I do... Does it effect me anywhere near as much as in the real world? Of course not...

>>6690577
>Shitty example right off the bat. They're not doing something with the express intention of offending someone else. They're not even communicating with others.

That's your side of the story.

An older traditional person would be offended on 2 counts.

1) The public display of affection. Such things really do belong behind closed doors. That granny never kissed her husband in public and they were married for 45 years before he died.

2) The homosexuality is frowned upon by most major religions, and is a cultural taboo for many.

If I took a shit in the middle of the street, you would think I am a mad man, and be calling the cops, and have your pepper spray ready at a moments notice in the event of me making eye contact... On the other hand if I were in India at the time it would simply be a Tuesday morning business as usual.
>>
>>6690615
>An older traditional person would be offended on 2 counts.
You admit that there is a norm around being offended, so what is your point?
>>
>>6690602

That's where you are wrong. You see my emotions are setup on different levels. People need a pass card to get access to them hypothetically speaking of course.

Level 1 = Top security. All me, and only me. If someone is going to beat me up, then I'm the only one that can really do it.

Level 2 = Just below the top of my security. This area is reserved for close family, and lovers. The people I would take a bullet for are here.

Level 3 = Co-workers / close friends. Perhaps a cousin. People I know, and see regularly, but at the same time they are not as close as my inner circle.

Level 4 = An acquaintance, or friend of a friend.

Level 5 = A stranger, and no security access. They can wait in the lobby until they get a level 4 card.

In the event of someone pushing my buttons to much to irritate me they get dropped down a clearance level in my emotional security system.
>>
>>6690641
>I'm an autistic robot and I admit it
>>
>>6690641
Actually your post proves me right.
Only someone on the autism spectrum would be even be capable of taking such a pragmatic approach to something like emotion. Either you're making shit up, or you really do have some form of autism.
It's not necessarily a bad thing, as like you said it makes it significantly harder to be offended by things, but you have to keep in mind that other people don't work the same way as you. You effectively have an entirely different operating system, and you're being the guy who uses his macbook to browse windows tech support forums and say "I don't have that problem :^)"

Sure you're not at risk, but not everyone gets to be autistic.
>>
>>6690634
>You admit that there is a norm around being offended, so what is your point?

Yes, and that norm is entirely subjective is my point. What offends one person is entirely natural to another, and vice versa.

Very few things are widely offensive to the majority of people.

At different times and different places different things are offensive to different people.

I will give you a good example of this. I am an Iraq War veteran. I was there for over a year. I went in to town near our base I was looking to try some of the local food, because... fuck army food. I had some really tasty lamb that this local guy cooked real nice for me. It was very delicious, and I loved it. He asked me if I liked his cooking. I gave him a thumbs up.

This offended him. I later realized that a thumbs up in middle eastern cultures is basically saying I'm going to shove my thumb up your ass, and is even more offensive than giving a westerner the finger.
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46KB, 514x536px
>>6690641

Jesus christ, levels, tiers, numbers.

To top it off:

>In the event of someone pushing my buttons to much to irritate me they get dropped down a clearance level in my emotional security system.
>>
>>6690679
>Very few things are widely offensive to the majority of people.
Insults are offensive in every single place in the world and you can not deny that. USA, Iraq, like you said, africa. Everywhere.
>>
>>6690679
>I later realized
That's a case of miscommunication. If he had known that you had no idea what that meant to him, he wouldn't have been offended.

The key component of malicious misgendering is that you have to know what you're saying and you have to be saying it with the intention of offending someone. Nobody is going to press charges because of an accidental mixup. Even if they tried, the charges wouldn't stick.
>>
>>6690677
>Actually your post proves me right.
>>6690684
>Jesus christ, levels, tiers, numbers.

Alright guys let me ask you this question right here right now straight up answer honestly.

A guy out on the street who you do not know says to you.

"You are a horrible human being. You are ugly both inside, and out. I hate you."

Does this bother you? If so why have you invested emotions in this stranger?

Now imagine those same things said by a coworker that you know. Wow I guess that would sting a little bit more now wouldn't it? That coworker is a bit closer to you, and thus what they say is capable of packing at least some punch.

Now for the grand finale imagine that the love of your life has said this to you. That is a real total disaster now isn't it?

Are you people blind to this?
>>
>>6690701
So you value insults different based on who said it. That's normal. So if you are transgender and a person close to you says you are not the gender you identify with. That hurts you. What is your point again? You really seem autistic.
>>
>>6690677
you're overdoing it. almost everybody has roughly the same "system" as him. but most aren't overthinking it like him. most people are going to be affected worse by an insult from a person you trust and love than from a person you just met.
>>6690701
so you are now saying that being offended isn't really a choice and that offense can be given? this is a rhetorical question btw.
>>
>>6690701
It doesn't matter how much it hurts though. Attempted murder is a crime. Just because you don't succeed in doing something awful doesn't excuse your attempt. Harassment is illegal, and for good reason. It doesn't matter if people get offended by the harassment or not, it's still not ok.
>>
>>6689514
You only think this way because you have been raised in a culture with a gender binary. There are many cultures in the world which do not have gender binaries, one such being the Bugis of my country Indonesia. If you were bugis you would think a gender pentary would be as self evident as you think the gender binary is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society

So your entire claim is predicated on a gender binary which is not inherent as you think it is.
>>
>>6690707
>almost everybody has roughly the same "system" as him
Yes, but few of them would be able to even realize they have such a system, let alone describe it as a tiered security system.
At that point you've narrowed it down to people on the autism spectrum, people who work with and are knowledgeable about the autism spectrum, and people who have studied emotion academically. The first group is by far the most populous and likely one.
>>
>>6690730
>At that point you've narrowed it down to people on the autism spectrum
really now? do you mean the 4chan
"autism" aka "everything i don't like"? because i always thought that autistic people have a very hard time understanding emotions, especially if it comes to other people?
and you mean study psychology with "studying emotion academically", right? i don't have a statistic but psychology is a very popular topic to study.
>>
>>6690744
Depending on the autism scale autists might understand emotion and certainly every autist has emotions. But describing it like a computer is a sign for autism. Or atleast internet autism aka /r9k/
>>
I look at it from this perspective, and hear me out.

A transgender person has a particular sexual fetish. A part of this sexual fetish is that they sexually identify as a gender different from that they were born. As a part of acknowledging the transgender lifestyle it is seen as good social etiquette to address the transgender individual by the preferred pronouns typically "he" for a transman or "she" for a transwoman.

Everyone has their own kinks, and fetishes. I am in to BDSM personally. That is how I sexually choose to identify. I have had my girl Samantha for about a year now. I am her Master. As my submissive she addresses me as Master, or Daddy in order to show the proper respect. When we go to a munch, or a play party other people's submissives do not call me Master as I am not their owner. To give me proper respect they address me as "Sir", and if I were a female they would address me as "Miss"

Would I be wrong if a random woman I do not know on the street did not address me properly as Sir, and then I attempted to correct her bad behavior by informing her of my status, but she blew me off... And then I grabbed her by the hair, and spanked her ass red right then and their?

Of course I would be wrong to bring someone in to my sexual identity who is not a part of my sexual identities community without there willing participation.

On the same note I feel that being forced to address a random man I do not know who is in a wig & dress as if they were lady is not my cup of tea. It does not feel right to me, so I choose not to do so.
>>
>>6690773
>A transgender person has a particular sexual fetish.
stopped reading here
>>
>>6690744
>do you mean the 4chan
No, I mean actual autism and related disorders, which I have firsthand experience with. It doesn't necessarily come with a difficulty in understanding emotion, just a difficulty in properly expressing and communicating it, as well as reading and understanding emotional cues from others.
It makes you look at emotion from a totally different viewpoint, and there's no possible way to get either side to properly understand the others' viewpoint. As long as you understand that and try to be concious of it though, then things aren't as difficult as you might expect.
>>
>>6690773
>A transgender person has a particular sexual fetish.
This is where you're wrong and where your post crumbles. If you had knowledge on the field, you'd know transgenderism is a mental condition you are born into. It's a mismatch of brain and body and either the mind or the body is ill. Some self proclaimed trans people have a fetish and do nonhave the mismatch, but we don't count them as trans.
>>
>>6690782
>>A transgender person has a particular sexual fetish.

So you mean to tell me that being transgender is not a persons sexual fetish, and people do not get off on being transgender?

google "Sissy Training" then get back to me on how it's not a sexual fetish...
>>
>>6690787
That's a strawman. Fetishists exist and abuse the transgender label, so every trans person has a fetish. Logical fallacy and you as an autist should understand.
>>
>>6690787
i am trans and i don't have to google other peoples fetishes to know that i don't have one.
>>
>>6690773
Gender dysphoria isn't a fetish though, and cannot be compared to one because it's completely unrelated.
Sure, transgendered people are fetishized, and a few of them may even have that fetish themselves, but they are not trans because of a fetish for the same reason black people aren't black of a fetish.

Referring to a transgendered person by their preferred pronouns is not even remotely comparable to refering to a BDSM enthusiast by their preferred status.
>>
>>6690787
So you mean to tell me that being black is not a persons sexual fetish, and people do not get off on being black?

google "Big Black Dick" then get back to me on how it's not a sexual fetish...
>>
>>6690798
>Referring to a transgendered person by their preferred pronouns is not even remotely comparable to refering to a BDSM enthusiast by their preferred status.

You think so huh? I have caned the ass of people who have addressed me wrong too many times.

If you don't take my kinks seriously why should I take yours seriously?
>>
>>6690787
So you mean to tell me that being a police officer is not a persons sexual fetish, and people do not get off on being police officers?

google "Cop Porn" then get back to me on how it's not a sexual fetish...
>>
>>6690807

Okay... Now let me ask you this.

How many black men do you know? I'm sure you know a whole bunch! You know everyone in Harlem

How many black men out there would willingly deny that "Big Black Dick" is just some kink, and they don't like being objectified in such a crude manner...

none to very few sounds about the right number.

You NEVER met a black man if you are gonna argue any different.
>>
>>6690827
Do you genuinely believe that black men enjoy and endorse racism in the porn industry?
>>
>>6690827
I met a black man and he took pride in calling himself a latino in a sexual sense. So he did like that.

And me as trans person don't want to be fetishized.
>>
>>6690827
>none to very few sounds about the right number.
none to very few black people have small to mediocre dicks? i have a hard time believing that.
>>
>>6690832
>Do you genuinely believe that black men enjoy and endorse racism in the porn industry?

For the most part yes. They look at it as a "positive stereotype" It is like "being a good dancer" or "being good at sports" They almost across the boards enjoy such stereotypes, and generally will only be irritated at negative ones like being called "lazy" or "stupid" or "criminal"

Again, I'm not a spokesmen for all black people, but this is just the general consensus as far as I know it.
>>
File: Sexist+Racism.jpg (54KB, 525x509px) Image search: [Google]
Sexist+Racism.jpg
54KB, 525x509px
>>6690838
>none to very few black people have small to mediocre dicks? i have a hard time believing that.

The big black cock is a myth perpetuated by the Jewish owned porn industry. Those Mandingos with 10-12 inch dicks are about 1 in 10,000 men not every black guy has one.
>>
>>6690851
god, you're dense. that post was mocking you. it doesn't matter if they like being fetishized or not and i am not agreeing with you on generalizing an opinion on a population as huge as black people. but that aside black people aren't black because they want to be fetishized. they just happen to be black and are then fetishized. same for trans people. we aren't trans because of a fetish, we are (most likely) trans because of a brain structure and then happen to be fetishized. some people having a fetish, even if some of them are trans doesn't mean shit. stop generalizing everything you happened to hear once. you won't get very far in life with that attitude.
>>
>>6690859
In average africans have bigger dicks than other races though. You can look that up. Maybe it's a few guys skewing the average, but it is real statistically.
>>
This is such an average troll thread, I almost fell asleep reading it.
>>
File: sexyspock.png (402KB, 834x1189px) Image search: [Google]
sexyspock.png
402KB, 834x1189px
>>6690877
>This is such an average troll thread, I almost fell asleep reading it.

It's not trolling though, that's the thing.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you do does not mean they are a "troll".

I'm not seeking out emotional, or overly dramatic responses.

I'm looking for a transgender Spock type person who will speak using logic, and reason and keep the irrational emotions to a minimum.
>>
>>6690889
You know if someone tries to use logic and reason you'll just deflect it with your autismal barrier because you are so set on your beliefs and feelings being fact.
>>
>>6690889
Welcome to society where most people are driven by emotion
>>
>>6690889
>>6690899
Just that most people didn't respond with emotion, it's just that OP doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand most things. He made a thread not for discussion or help, just to get his thoughts out in the open. He doesn't support people telling him why he's wrong.
>>
>>6690897
>You know if someone tries to use logic and reason you'll just deflect it with your autismal barrier because you are so set on your beliefs and feelings being fact.

I see a whole lot of hate for autistic people in this thread. I have aspergers sydrome. I was 35 months ago.

I have no trouble maintaining eye contact.

I recognize different emotions in the social interactive domain.

However I have had my share of one sided conversations. It's not my fault that most people are unintelligent though.

Strange tastes / noises / flashing lights annoy me.

I am classified as "high functioning autistic"

I have no problem taking about this issue as it is NOT a bad thing. Asperger Syndrome brains are wired better than neurotypical brains, or regular autistic brains.

The brain of a person with Aspergers is a hybrid between these two brains. The best of both worlds.

Thanks again for pointing out that I am autistic, feel free to do so at your leisure.

I understand the way your brain works, and my brain has evolved beyond it. Speaking with most people to me is the same as speaking with a child in terms of mental level would be for the average person.
>>
>>6690931
If it would be better, it would mean that evolutionary you would make new aspergers, but since you're not able to get sex, your disability doesn't help much and is not viable as a real betterment of the world. Also does aspergers get inherited? Do we even know of a single asperger having kids?
>>
>>6690931
>I understand the way your brain works, and my brain has evolved beyond it
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (43KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
43KB, 640x496px
>>6690931
>Speaking with most people to me is the same as speaking with a child in terms of mental level would be for the average person.
OP, I have a thought exercise. How do you it is think that most intersex people with ambiguous chromosomes or genitals consider themselves men or women?
>>
>>6690936
>If it would be better, it would mean that evolutionary you would make new aspergers, but since you're not able to get sex, your disability doesn't help much and is not viable as a real betterment of the world. Also does aspergers get inherited? Do we even know of a single asperger having kids?

More people with Aspergers breed than those who are LGBT
>>
>>6690946
I might actually believe that, good fkn point LUL
>>
>>6690931
Why are you getting so offended?
You come in here and call everyone delusional and someone says the word "autism" as a joke and you're triggered?
Also lol at everything you say and think.
>>
>2016
>tfw you all are being trolled by an autist
>tfw you all keep replying
>>
File: downsyndrome.jpg (37KB, 464x479px) Image search: [Google]
downsyndrome.jpg
37KB, 464x479px
>>6690939
>intersex people with ambiguous chromosomes or genitals consider themselves men or women?

The number of people with ambiguous chromosomes are far far rarer than those who identify as a different gender.

People with down syndrome have an extra chromosome. People with downsydrome have very different chromosomes. They have 47, and everyone else for the most part has 46. No relation between having a whole extra chromosome and being transgender.

It's all in a persons head which gender they choose to identify as. People with normal chromosomes can be trans or cis.
>>
File: currentyear.jpg (72KB, 669x664px) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.jpg
72KB, 669x664px
>>6690953
>Why are you getting so offended?

I'm not offended, nor am I triggered.

>>6690958
>>2016
>>tfw you all are being trolled by an autist
>>tfw you all keep replying
>>
>>6690963
Why is rarity relevant to my question? And no, people born with ambiguous genitals and chromosomes as a combined group really are not all that rarer than post HRT trans people.

I mean you say youre a pillar of logic but you went ahead and cited rarity as if thats relevant to my question and also made up statistics. Seems like youre more of a fucktard than anything but ill await your move
>>
>>6690969

>2016
>>
Back to freedom of speech...

Unless you are doing the following no rules should apply to free speech except for the following 3:

1) Slander / Libel
Example: Burger King can not print fliers saying that McDonalds is infested with cockroaches. Without any proof.

2) Direct threat of violence
Example: "I am going to come to your house, and beat you with a hammer while you sleep"

3) Shouting "Fire" in a crowded theater.
or the equivalent, basically stuff that will incite a riot intentionally with malicious intent

I went and fought for this constitutional freedom for all of you over seas.
>>
>>6690936
>Do we even know of a single asperger having kids
There's shittons of them. They're just all undiagnosed because of the time period they were raised in. My dad is autismal as fuck and it shows. He was diagnosed as a sociopath in his youth, but it was clearly aspergers. It's just that aspergers wasn't a thing back then so they called him a sociopath and slapped all kinds of experimental drugs on him.

I can guarantee you that the majority of emotionally abusive and distant father figures who are prone to inexplicable rages are autistic and undiagnosed.
>>
>>6690963
>The number of people with ambiguous chromosomes are far far rarer than those who identify as a different gender.
WRONG.
Try again, but this time with facts.
>>
>>6690993
>I went and fought for this constitutional freedom for all of you over seas
and yet you never stopped to learn what that constitution actually meant.
>>
>>6690993
>I went and fought for this constitutional freedom for all of you over seas.
lol no you didn't.
>>
>>6689514
Wtf is "other" and why does it look like a crop circle? Are they trying to pre-emptivley push for alien rights or something?
>>
>>6691311
They're all astrological symbols with random meanings assigned to them because if mars and venus are genders then clearly mercury and saturn need to be genders too
>>
>>6689514
You're completely wrong, and very confused.

Gender = gender identity. And yes, there's male and female, and you're born with it, it's biological.
Gender identity is how you feel your body should be like, very noticeable during puberty and when a person is aware of sex differences and puberty.

>I could identify as any race, gender, age, living, or non living thing. The possibilities are endless.
No, they're not.
You can't identify as any of that, since you'd have to be it to identify it, as there's no biological component to it. e.g. being black is a biological component, but it doesn't influence the brain, nor is there anything in the womb which decides the race development (skin and brain).

>In dealing with Transgender people I personally feel like as if I am talking with a child that believes in Santa Clause
And when dealing with your kind, I feel as if I'm talking with a super edgy and mildly mentally retarded and autistic 13 year old kid.
There's no logic involved, only feelings, and those feelings are about being edgy.

>Transgender people, and their allies have the same mentality of Islamic fundamentalists. Believe our narrative, or you are the enemy.
No, that's your mentality.
Everything you have to say is based on your feelings, your believes. You throw science and logic out the window, to follow your feelings and believes.
>>
>tfw OP tries to act like they speak 100% logic
>but in actuality is arguably the most irrational one in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 696x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 696x966px
>>6689612
>>6689514
But you can change sex traits and biology pretty easy.

You say you know better than every doctor despite not having gone to uni.

You're deluded and playing above what you're capable of.

A bizzare man child with delusions of grandeur. Pathetic trash who hasn't learned his place.
>>
stop posting in christian pedophile shitposter threads, thanks
>>
>>6689514
I don't think you're a bad guy. I think a lot of people hold your opinion, and I think it makes sense that they do. At the same time, a statement like "there are two genders" is based in one's personal definition of the term. Do you mean biologically? Biologically, there are two sex chromosomes (XX and XY) that tend to give people certain characteristics. Then again, in some cases those characteristics can get mixed up, and you end up with a person who may have characteristics of both genders (male genitalia, female breasts, etc. etc.) So what do you call them? You can't just derive it from their chromosomes, since they conflict with their body parts, physical features, even down to their reproductive system. You can't derive it from their physical features, since some of them may be in conflict with eachother. So the terms "male" and "female" aren't really useful as descriptors of physical things. Either they're cultural (based on what someone looks like) or they're personal (based on what someone reports themselves to be).
>>
>>6690365
Are we talking westernized Muslims, or people in the middle east? And how vocal are you?
>>
>>6689612
This argument would only hold water if the transgender people you're referring to would truly be suffering from a demonstrable delusion. Every trans person I've ever met are well aware that they are trans - they know that they were born with a biological sex which differed from the gender they perceive themselves as. If a MtF trans person were to make the claim that they were born biologically female, with a vagina and uterus and the whole nine yards, THAT would be equivalent to your pink elephant example - a clear delusion. But this is never the case.

Trans people know that they were born as a different sex than they identify as, and all they're really asking is that you show them a modicum of respect by addressing them as the gender they prefer. It's not much fundamentally different than a person who changes their name. Would you insist on calling them by their birth name on the grounds that they're being delusional? Would you consider it insulting to your intelligence?

I don't think you're a "bad guy." Honestly, I think your problem is basically your ego. I think that this is the general problem of the majority of people who hold your view. Trans people aren't asking for much. If it makes them feel better that you address them how they'd like to be addressed, I don't see why you'd have a problem with that.
>>
>>6693054
>lalalily
>>
>>6693059
I'm a cis gay dude actually. I know lalalilly is a tripfag on here, and I guess I hold the same view on the subject as she does?
>>
>>6693076
No she claims that her sex is female. But I believe she does that, because in Austria they don't differentiate between sex and gender
>>
>>6693076
Oh I gotcha.
>>
>>6693095
Meant for
>>6693084

But yeah - I don't know much about how Austria views things. But I find it hard to believe anyone would deny that biological sex exists. That would be an example of a delusion. But whatever.
>>
File: 1453923818018.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
1453923818018.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
Who gives a shit what someone's bio sex is? Like, seriously. Unless you're planning on fucking me or giving me medical treatment it doesn't fucking matter what my chromosomes are. The only reason you morons are so fixated on them is because they can't be changed and you're all so desperate to be right and stick it to the degenerate evil trannies. Society isn't gonna magically collapse if you call a trans person the gender they want to be called. They're a tiny ass minority and have no bearing on the survival of the human species.

Fucking pedantic autists I swear...
>>
>>6693084
>>6693095
iirc she's intersex and was actually born with a tiny bit of uterine tissue, and she claims to be a cis woman because of that.
>>
>>6693217
Kek, so if she says she's cis, she means comfortable in intersex. I get it now.
>>
>>6693054

My problem is that trans people are literally asking for me to recognize what is in their head as truth, and ignore what is in my own head.

It is a zero sum game, and they are asking me to forfeit right off the bat.

As a person on the autistic scale I must look at things in a more literal fashion than the average person does.

When someone says "Get out of here." To me, I often times take it literally and not figuratively, as an example.

I know that there is a difference between literal and figurative things.

I do not like to lie to myself, or to other people.

When I see a 'trans" person that is not passable for the gender that they claim to be, then to be they do not pass for the gender that they claim to be.

If I saw Bailey Jay out on the street, then I would address her as a She. I could not tell that it is a man. She is an extremely passable transgender person.

On the other hand, if I saw a man wearing a dress, the guy has hairy arms and legs... he has a wig that don't fit right, and a 5 o'clock shadow... This person is getting addressed as a male.

I address people how I see fit, not how they see fit. This is a form of soft language. I hate soft language. It destroys the language.

Example of soft language butchering the language:

Today a person has "Post Traumatic Stress" The word "Disorder" has been removed because liberals do not want it to be seen to have a disorder or that a negative reaction to stress is a disorder. People on twitter are now claiming to have this over troll posts...

During the Vietnam war a veteran would have "Battle Fatigue" instead of PTS or PTSD...

During WW2 / Korea a veteran would have "Operational Exhaustion"

Back in WW1 this condition was known as "Shell Shock"

In just 100 years... Shell shock has become Operational Exhaustion has become Battle Fatigue has become PTSD has become PTS...

I call it shell shock, because the word has the most shock value, and that gets people help.
>>
>>6693238
>george carlin meme
Opinion dropped
>>
>>6693238
So do you want to explain why you're going on about how you're smarter than every doctor out there?

Pretty obvious mental illness on your part.

Why should the rest of society ever have to accommodate trailer trash such as yourself, especially when they get it into their heads that they can do medicine or set policy.
>>
>>6689514
THANK GOD SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
>>
>>6689514
>>6693563
lmao yall act like you'd get lynched for misgendering a stranger

chill, you aren't that relevant
>>
>>6693479

Yes, that is a part of a Carlin skit. What of it? Doesn't mean it is untrue.

>>6693529

Thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Doctors have been brainwashed / bribed.

The liberals run 95% of the universities out their and the liberal agenda is rampant. Their is a total lack of intellectual diversity. It wasn't long ago that when you went to medical school you would be taught that a lobotomy was a standard text book medical procedure. A little before that I believe that leaches were a cure all for most ailments... Yet you think that today all of the wrongs in the medical books have magically been fixed?

Places of higher learning today are not places that teach people to think critically, or to think outside of the box, or that their is more than one way to skin a cat. They are places where creativity goes to die. They are places where professors fire a load of intellectual masturbation into the echo chamber, and all of the eager young baby birds chirp in unison with open mouths waiting for the sperm worm to be fed to them.

Let me ask you this:

What is MORE profitable for a doctor? Putting a transgender person on expensive pharmaceutical hormones, and scheduling them for some sort of expensive body modification surgeries... or some counseling

Doctors have that money motive to push the transgender agenda. When a doctor writes that prescription for you to get your grow titties medicine... How do you know that he thinks that is what is best for you, and not that he is thinking about paying for his yacht payments?
>>
>>6693592
So you believe that the doctors get the money I pay the pharmacy? Surely they all work together. Doctors, pharmacy concerns and pharmacies. That's one.

Second transgenderism is real. Accept it.
>>
>>6693592
It is untrue. You're buying into meme carlin's edgey myth that the reason we changed those words was because of some politically correct boogeyman.

If you're interested, we stopped using phrases like shell shock, battle fatigue, and such is because they were misnomers. We originally called ptsd shell shock because it was a phenomenon that began to occur in ww1. The leading theory was that the artillery shells that were being dropped on the men on the front line so frequently were shaking the soldier's brain, basically making them an invalid. This was obviously not the case, since many soldiers showed symptoms without being under any artillery fire. They renamed it to battle fatigue, but quickly changed it to ptsd due to the fact that you can get it outside of a battlefield environment.

Ptsd is still the correct medical term. Some say pts simply because it's easier to say, but it doesn't cause any confusion. The supposed liberal government forcing doctors to change the name never happened.

There is no sjw agenda changing the name of medical disorders just for fucks.
>>
>>6693592

Oh yep, doctors are definitely only helping people transition because its profitable.

Definitely.

Not like it's actually really hard to find a doctor that'll actually help you start HRT.
>>
>>6693651
>So you believe that the doctors get the money I pay the pharmacy? Surely they all work together. Doctors, pharmacy concerns and pharmacies. That's one.
>Second transgenderism is real. Accept it.

Explain to me why the last time I was at my doctors office that on his wall was a advertisement poster of an anxiety medicine?

Hospitals / doctors offices are places of business. They are in the business of making profits first, and foremost before anything else.

I know of homeless people that have been made to LEAVE the warmth of hospitals in the dead of winter only to freeze to death on a bench outside the place because they did not have insurance.

Hospitals and Doctors are not altruistic. They are not there to help you or anyone else.

Do I think big pharma has it's own agenda to make a profit? Of course... Doctors are their drug dealers.

A doctor will push a pill on you with as little concern as a McDonalds employee asking "would you like fries with that?"

If you can't see they are in it to make profits then you are blind.
>>
>>6693741
Maybe to help anxious people?
Oh no, that would be too obvious. Occams razor, there is no reason to assume doctors get ANYTHING out of prescribing patients medicine other than their regular paycheck.
At this point you are just resorting to conspiracy theories. Please refrain from posting, you make the impression of being paranoid psychotic.
>>
>>6689612
You know your propaganda was bunk, which is why you're shit posting it here for critique. Here is how it works; a medical /not mental/ conditions makes a female or male grow on the wrong body. There are more ftm in the world than mtf. They're self conscious and so it's polite to use the inner pronouns. Otherwise, you're just being an asshole. The only break is in the language are between "he/she" and what is inside the person.
If a woman in a wheel chair told you she was not mentally retarded, people like the ones who filled your head with bunk propaganda you would say they were. Even if she could prove she wasn't they would point to the chair and say "degenerate mongloid".

Example 2: Transgender human.
A man trapped in a female body wants a penis and knows he needs it. So he says "call me a dude and a he until I can get surgery hopefully someday". If you say "nah I see boobs you're a she I wanna fuck you still" you are an asshole. And you should kill yourself.
There are 3 genders some say 5 but only 2 sexes or a mix between the two (like me - I'm not Trans anything - I'm a hermaphrodite who needs the support of lgbt to get hormones on the cheap and hopefully surgery. But it's the same, because I never grew my penis. In fact, they cut mine off to better open my vagina. How horrifying is that???) Usually people just go with the dominate traits and follow CULTURE and gender rolls, but breaking from that you see more variety. I think gender is an interesting topic, but trying to define it in absolutes is like trying to define anything in nature in absolutes. It rarely works that way, there are always exceptions.
>>6690027
I watched my ex break a girls nose on campus when one of these types "clocked" "us" (she was cis).

>>6693688
And things can always and are constantly being renamed. If you told me tomorrow it was called neuro chemical stress related persisting brain trauma or (Nsp) I would be like 'see'.
>>
>>6693741
Dude you're just comparing shit and making up conspiracy theories to generalize the entire medical industry.

No shit they have an agenda to make profit, people have jobs so they can make profit.

The medical industry also makes profit off of people paying for allergy medication.

Does that mean that they don't actually need the medication but the doctors convinced the patient they did so profit could be made?

dude you're autism isn't making you view the world in a more clear light it's just making you fucking stupid and delusional kek

Just because people profit from something doesn't mean it's a bad thing
>>
File: redbluethread.jpg (38KB, 878x480px) Image search: [Google]
redbluethread.jpg
38KB, 878x480px
This photo = this thread...

A lone red pill trying to enlighten a horde of blue pills.
>>
>>6693592
Jesus Christ, you never went to school and now prattle on about how it's the fault of liberals for controlling med schools.

You don't like a medical treatment or you disagree with their assessment of the science and so it has to be an evil conspiracy. Don't argue the science, calling them libs is enough, give me a break.

Get help, but please, not on my tax payer dollars.
>>
>>6693801

Of course it does not make it a bad thing. However it makes a conflict of interest arise that is undeniable.

Imagine you are in the business of giving advice.

In giving "Advice A" You make $100 profit.
In giving "Advice B" You make $200 profit.

South Park can really make you think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsGkk1GGw3w
>>
>>6693820
>>6693651
>>6689514
>talk about crazies forcing ther views on everyone

>but be a crazy that demands everyone discard science and medicine as a liberal conspiracy
Oh the irony
>>
>>6693850
Contraception is orders of magnitude larger as a market. They're also still under patent.

But estradiol have long since lost their patent and are unprofitable.

You clearly don't know how pharma works. You're deluded and trying to make the world conform to your imagination.
>>
>>6693855
>>talk about crazies forcing ther views on everyone
>>but be a crazy that demands everyone discard science and medicine as a liberal conspiracy
>Oh the irony

I don't demand that people discard medicine, and science. I demand that people think for them self, and make the decisions that are right for them.

Weather or not you are to take any medicine is a personal decision.

A doctor will push something like "paxil" or "zoloft" on you... hardcore drugs with serious side effects if you have complained about having some social anxiety problems. These drugs are made in laboratories and are extremely complex chemicals that are man made and are very serious business...

I assure you that that same doctor would not recommend the all natural cure of Marijuana because he wouldn't make any money off of that. Also the government says that is a "no no drug" and it's bad.
>>
>>6690391
The probability of someone being born intersex is about 0.05%. How's that not rare?
>>
>>6690931
It's pretty opbvious you are an autist, no need to clarify.
>I understand the way your brain works, and my brain has evolved beyond it.
Has your autism also stopped you from understanding evolution properly?
>>
>>6694013
>Has your autism also stopped you from understanding evolution properly?

The same way you understand gender properly? bazinga
>>
>>6694235
It's some kid who doesn't understand sex trying to make themselves feel superior for having a disability. Us "stupid" "nerotypcial"(not a real medical thing BTW) people just wouldn't get it because we're not special snow flake enough.

Having aspergers doesn't make you smart because your broken brain forces you into a world that doesn't exist and you think you're smart because you read Wikipedia while the rest of us live life.

I hate faggots who pat themselves on the back for a disability. It's one thing to have and not mention. It's another thing to have and mention. And then there is the faggot you're responding to who will probably die in his 40s after realizing people were just playing along pretending to care even after the ADHD, autism, schizophrenic, Trans memes died off and it became "adult life".
>>
>>6690931
/r/iamverysmart
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.