[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do we finally heal the relationship between transgirls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (363KB, 850x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
363KB, 850x696px
So how do we finally heal the relationship between transgirls and chasers?
>>
>>6687562
by being my gf
>>
>>6687562
>So how do we finally heal the relationship between transgirls and chasers?
Kill all the transbians then there will be no problems.
>>
>>6687642
no kill the chasers
>>
>>6687653
>transbians jealous that male chasers are moving in on their women (other trans girls)
kek...kill yourself.
>>
>>6687699
This
>>
>>6687699
no i just hate men desu
>>
>>6687711
>self-loathing male
this doesn't help you get girls babe
>>
Chasers just need to be less of a creep.
Stop trying to "accidentially" touch my dick.
>>
>>6687723
i already have a gf
>>
>>6687724
>Chasers just need to be less of a creep.
Super this. The problem with chasers is that most of them, no matter how much they deny it, fetishize us to points of non-SJW objectification. It's super gross to hear someone talk about how they care about a "trans girl's pleasure" and want to suck their dick and/or get fucked. Very few trans girls want that; those that do, whatever.

Chasers want a trans girl; trans girls tend to want to be A girl, especially in a relationship. Creepy "it's futa but irl!" stuff is creepy.
>>
Who cares? I'd date a trans person just as readily as I'd date a cis person but I don't feel like I'm entitled to anything, just because I'd date one of them doesn't mean they're obliged to ride my dick.

If someone isn't interested the reason doesn't matter, they're still not going to want to want you regardless of how well you plead your case. Just write off the rejection and move on, it's not that hard.
>>
What trannies don't realize is that guys are giving them exactly what they want, which is to be treated like a girl.

Girls think guys are creepy. Guys hit on girls and get rejected all the time. When guys hit on girls, 99 out of 100 times the girl will be like "UGH guys are so creeeepy". But 1 time out of 100 the girl will be into it and that's when magic happens.

If you don't want creepy guys hitting on you, you don't actually want to be a girl.
>>
Just ignore dank memes and go outdoors into the real world, lol
>>
>>6687711
>no i just hate men desu
Another rad fem transbian? I'm honestly not surprised. You need to stop being such a hateful person.
>>
>>6687729
A lot of girls like boys they can fem up and dominate, good for you!
>>
>>6688047
when men stop being creepy misogynists ill be fine with them
>>
>>6687711
don't hate men, men are delicious =(
>>
>>6687811
Honestly I think this "chasers fetishize me" thing is way over exaggerated. I've dated a lot of men who are into trans women and only a few were like that, they're usually easy to filter out before going on a date but sometimes one slips through the cracks.
>>
>>6688023
I kinda agree to a point but I honestly don't want super creepy guys hitting on me, sometimes it's validating but most of the time it's "ugh why can't the cute charming ones flirt with me instead of the creepy ones".

I totally get it though, creepy guys gotta get love too just like how fat ugly girls need loving too.
>>
>>6688023
maybe the guys are the problem here
>>
>>6688062
Not sure if disturbing, erotic or both.
>>
>>6688097
Tell that to evolution, guys need to make the first move otherwise they die alone, it can come off as creepy if it isn't successful.
>>
>>6688105
cock/precum basically tastes like heaven
>>
>>6688097
>guys are always the problem - every feminist ever
>>
>>6688114
so don't be creepy
>>6688126
theyd be right desu
>>
>>6688116
Fair enough, wasn't sure if this was someone having a Hannibalesque moment.
>>
>>6688146
well im no expert but i assume it'd taste the same regardless of gender.
>>
>>6688155
I'd conjecture that the taste of the meat is affected by hormones, so that a cut of man meat would taste different than the same cut of woman or tranny meat
>>
>>6688141
Creepy is subjective based on how attracted to the guy you are, if he's handsome and your type it's charming or at worst quirky, if you're not then it's creepy.

A large part of being a guy is learning to live with rejection and being willing to face it again and again till you finally achieve success, it's sort of a numbers game for guys when it comes to the initial contact, there's no real limit on how many girls a guy can approach and for an average guy the success rate is fairly low, as a bloke you give it your best shot and if they reject you then you suck it up, have another drink and try again with the next girl.
>>
>>6688173
>>6688155
This has taken a really disturbing turn, but the flavour of a cut of meat is heavily effected by the ratio of muscle to fat so I'd imagine gender would effect it in the same way a lean cut tastes quite different to a marbled one.
>>
>>6688173
that's a good point, i hadn't considered that.

>>6688189
this is objectively completely wrong, and reflects very poorly on you as a person. that is a really gross mindset, and probably pretty unhealthy. please don't project that mindset on to me though.
>>6688202
fuck man, how am i gonna find the answer to this now?
>>
>>6688209
Well, it doesn't matter to me if you agree or not, sexual selection proves my point unless you believe humans aren't subject to evolutionary pressure.
>>
>>6687562
Im not a chaser but i want to have sex with one lucky real translesbian.
>>
>>6688237
creeps are creeps, regardless of attractiveness. the only thing attractiveness does is grant a bit more leniency, which it kinda does for all things.
>>
>>6688239
>translesbian

Are you a cis girl? Why would you wanna have sex with a lesbian trans girl?
>>
>>6687642
>>6687653
?Por que no los dos?
>>
>>6688209
Go to a restaurant and order two steaks, one sirloin and one rib eye or t-bone.

Compare the flavour.
>>
>>6688257
that leniency buys you enough time to get your foot in the door, which I'd argue supports my point.
>>
>>6688296
ok, so if you're ugly, you have to make up for it in other ways. that goes for guys and girls, im not sure i really understand your point.
>>
>>6688335
Women typically have an innately higher sexual market value, that affords them the opportunity to be more selective in their partners and even in this age of equality it's very rare that a women makes the first move.

It's not just an ugly person thing either, all but the very highest value males are subject to the same pressures.

Ultimately, if you try a thousand times and succeed once the gambit has payed off, the fact that 999 other women now consider you a creep doesn't matter, it's the 1 that's successful that counts.
>>
>>6688369
so essentially the one that you manage to trick into thinking you're not a creep?

i think just not being a creep will probably give you a better return rate than 1:1000.
>>
>>6687562
You don't trannys hate chasers
>>
>>6688369
>sexual market value

this is why people think you're creepy
>>
>>6688385
>transbians hate men and shame any man who hits on trans women
Fixed.
>>
>>6688369
It's a difference in desires.
People are calling you creepy because you want sex. They, the party you are asking, probably doesn't want sex because they are just going about their day. You need to genuinely want a relationship, and find someone who is searching for the same thing. Sex isn't an end goal, but a by-product.
>>
>>6688380
No, some people will think I'm a creep and some won't. How creepy I am is your subjective opinion, it doesn't reflect anything other than your perception of me in the brief time we've interacted and that's not something I care about.

The ones who think I'm a creep will never know me as anything but a creep, but I don't care about those people or what they think, I don't intend to live my life worrying over what every person I meet thinks about me, the ones who like me can like me and I'll invest time in them and the ones that don't can go about their lives and I never need interact with them again.
>>
>>6688441
All men want sex, it's sad but true. They have higher sex drives then us anon so I don't blame them for being horny devils. Also you can't have a relationship without sex, that kinda is the end goal for everyone who dates wether they're men or women.
>>
>>6688428
pretending you're not aware of the animalistic market value assessments we all make about potential partners doesn't make you less creepy, it just makes you more ignorant.
>>
>>6688447
if you're going to do that, then that's fine and not a problem, but then why are you complaining about you women as though you were browsing the selection at a grocer? it's weird.
>>6688461
all people want sex. not just men. but if you're looking for relationships just to get to sex, you're going to be really disappointed a lot, and probably find yourself in a lot of loveless, deadend relationship. even worse if that 'evolutionary drive' forced you to wanna pop out a kid at 20 with someone who is basically a stranger in the grand scheme of the next 60 years of your life.
>>
Men are more confident than women and can afford to be seen as creepy. They don't give a fuck if you think poorly of them, and that's pretty attractive imo
>>
>>6688441
Have I once said I'm after sex? We're not talking about sex, we're talking about pair bonding and like it or not, those are odds on which selection of a partner operates.
>>
>>6688491
I'm not, I don't care if they want me or not. I don't even have any particular interest in transgender girls, I simply came to the thread to explain the reverse perspective, since it's usually completely ignored.

If it wasn't for guys being willing to risk being perceived as creepy the species would have died out a long time ago.
>>
>>6688522
So this is true.
>>
>>6688505
Men aren't really more confident than women IMO, they're just more incentivized to push through that lack of self confidence, because women are far less likely to make the first contact so if he doesn't try, he has nearly a zero chance of success.
>>
>>6688522
i'm curious if we actually even define creepy as being the same thing. i don't just mean someone giving a compliment/flirting (aside from certain redflag aspects), nor do i mean someone being forward about their intention of wanting to date.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000255539354.jpg (202KB, 714x959px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000255539354.jpg
202KB, 714x959px
>>6687562
What type of guys do transgirls usually go for and succeed with if they don't go for a chaser (a chaser being defined as someone with an interest in the trans aesthetic, not dick fetishism) ?
>>
>>6688560
Well, what do you mean?

Because as far as I'm concerned practically anything can be perceived as creepy if it isn't received well.
>>
>>6688548
Regardless of the reality, they come off as confident when they don't let rejection stop them, and confidence is attractive. It's almost like a test of how much he'll endure to get to me, if that makes sense.
>>
>>6688576
It does, I think that's exactly how it's supposed to work to be honest.
>>
>>6688570
>causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.
that's what the dictionary says. there are lots of things that could do it, but most of them are in regard to body language, or the subject they choose.
>>
>>6688609
That's very vague, which is the problem in my opinion there are plenty of things that one person might find creepy and another would find charming or at least take a neutral stance towards.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.