[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the story of how you learned being trans was a thing you could do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Hey all, I used to smoke weed everyday for about a year and I thought I was only happy if I was high, but up until then I had always felt depressed it jist got really bad the last two years. Turns out I just had dysphoria and am now a functioning tranny in society.
>>
i saw a youtube video of chris crocker

not joking
>>
>>6687062
I heard of Kim Petras and thought, I could do that too. But then I thought, I'm not trans so I repressed.
>>
Same kind of. Late into high school I was chainsmoking and getting high just to relax, I wanted so desperately to just wriggle out of my skin and be free. Everything about the male body felt so fucking uncomfortable but I knew nothing about transness and was too scared to ask anyone, I thought I was developing schizophrenia or something.
>>
File: okabeswagger.png (2MB, 1358x761px) Image search: [Google]
okabeswagger.png
2MB, 1358x761px
>>6687062
I always told myself that if i worked hard at being a man studying science at university i would one day be able to turn myself into a cute little girl with genetics and cybernetics etc. But then i discovered this board and found out i was not the only one doing this, which shattered my delusions of grandeur. Now i am trying to get on hrt,and trying my hardest not to become a hon.
>>
>be me
>be on 4chan
>see linetrap (bailey jay)
>how can a guy look like this
>HRT
>oh
>was 17
>did not start till just before 23 cause home issues
hurts
>>
>>6687062
A guy showed me this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJCsACeWVWs

I became curious of bou, after watching their videos, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx25JCEKq7U (where he enters female bathroom)
Was assuming it was wanting to be a girl, and crossdressing. Still very sure it wasn't transsexualism, since all I had seen and read about that was that it was a fetish (50 year old men, who wanted to "have sex like a woman", etc).

Took a year of cautious research, to find out that it could maybe be transsexualism.
After seeing some youtube video of a russian/turkish looking trans girl, I started trying to figure out more about what could actually be done.
I was always a "realist" though, so I wasn't very positive about it, suicide was still a very strong competing argument.
>>
>>6687062
Holy fuck this is exactly my story. I'm still up in my weed cloud, it's been a full crash and burn out of college into a smaller and smaller isolation. I was laying in the bathroom, eating in there even it was fucking disgusting. I literally lived in a bathroom in my own autistic thoughts writing cyborg fiction I never externalized. During this time I lost most of my friends, said some really fucked up shit (texted) to a lot of people, walked like an autistic kid with a huge back pack thro the park, cried in the woods constantly at night, and just contemplated suicide. I also wrong edgy boy lyrics to scream into a mic someday. I'm so fucking edgy. WATCH THIS I'M THROWING CONFETTI! BACK STAGE RAPING GOATS IN MY CHEVY cuz I never could be told what to do :-3

I woke up 2 days before my birthday in Feb. Of 2016 And the words just hit me. Like I was naked looking in the mirror through tears in my eyes and just knew: "you are supposed to be a woman." and I just broke. I didn't even know "Trans" existed. Like any time Bruce Jenner would come up I would just frustrated and deflect it in to "creepy just keep it away from me I don't honestly care people can do what they want".
I'm now 4 days on HRT and I'm 25 and there is a high chance I'll never recover from this.

I'm going to go shaved in the shower, smoke my day away, and starve myself again. I developed some really bad eating disorders in the months spent spiraling into the bathroom.

I questioned reality and thought I was having psychotic episodes, I went from no panic attacks ever, to daily panic attacks, to a LITERAL CONSTANT PANIC that lasted about a month straight.
>>
When I was like 4 or 5 I assumed all homosexuals transitioned
No idea where it came from
>>
>>6687062
I salute you, OP. You made it!
I used to smoke weed everyday, too. It helped with my dysphoria at least temporarily.

>>6691345
>"My greatest wish is to be a girl. Sadly, I am not transsexual"
Yeah, I did that repression thing, too...

>>6691387
Don't blame yourself. Having a supportive family and/or friends is the most important thing for transitioning early.

>>6691393
This is 100% me (except I was "triggered" by other media).
>>
>>6691402
u my fav bb
u do u
>>
>>6691735
I'm locked in my childhood bathroom on the floor with my back against a very uncomfortable wall with a hot pink towel covering between my legs so I don't scream.

I hate my existence.
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1349x1491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1349x1491px
There was an article about some poor country with third gender bullshit and how a boy would become a women and would take care of their mother and father.

Then there was documentary on discovery channel about trans people but I never made connection between boy -> hrt -> girl. I just assumed they were born this way. I was very stupid kid.

Oh and at one point my brother called me to see whats on TV - it was documentary about people who suffer from BBD he laughed and told me "see it's about you" because I was know for hatred of my body.

Finally when I was 19 or 20 I stumbled on 420chan when I saw a timeline for the first time in my life like the one with miserable boy on one side and happy girl on the other.

And guess what? I bought into "it's too late for me" meme

Started HRT at 25.
>>
Sometime in ~2003 we had sex ed class and I clearly remember my teacher telling us "We now live in a time when it's possible to change your sex."

I'm not absolutely sure if that's the first time I knew it was possible, (I might have seen a documentary on TV about trans people earlier on) but it's what I remember the most clearly.
>>
>>6692070
>"We now live in a time when it's possible to change your sex."
are you a time traveler from the 23rd century?
>>
>>6691367
Wat
>>
>>6691393
Man, I fucking love the unicorn trans-girls that can blow you away. Keeps my beliwf in the race going.
>>
>Be me
>be 6 years old
>Watching crying game with dad on tv
>Reveal comes on
>Dad is like "Oh shit, wtf"
>But inside I'm like "wait a minute. I think I'm like that"

/end
>>
>>6691387
Same... like, before then I knew the word transgender but I thought it just had to do with dragqueens and transvestites and shit. When I was 14 I was browsing /b/ and kept coming across the trap and trans threads and wanted to know how some 25 year old guy looked more fem than me. Did a bit of actual research on transgender shit and learned about hrt and basically went "fuck, you can actually do that? This is a thing?"

Unfortunately, I didn't tell anybody about how I felt until was 18 going on 19 and, because I'm a cuck beta-fag, I didn't even start to look at starting hrt or finding a therapist until I was 20 going on 21.
>>
I saw a timeline of a successful MtF's transition. Never knew transgender was a thing before that point.
>>
>14 years old
>tell close friend I'm super depressed
>mention dreams of looking in a mirror and seeing a girl
>always cry when I wake up
>she shows me a transition timeline
>get scared and pretend it's not possible
>see creepy looking hons on the news
>repress until 20
>>
>>6691912
would you give me a piggyback ride??
you resemble my cis oneitis from highschool
i need this
>>
>>6692265
I know it sounds absurd but its true. I made thread on here about being a repressing mad scientist and found out i wasn't alone
>>
>>6696621
>>>>>>>>>>>>T H I S
I started uni as a biomedical engineering major for exactly two (three) reasons - work for the advancement of biomimetic prostheses, (bring about the glorious cyborg singularity), and on the side study gene manipulation to help trans people
>>
>>6687062
a tranny joined our high school when I was 14 and started explaining it to people, immediately I was like "fucking hell, that's me, this is gonna fuck my shit up isn't it?"
didn't start til almost 21 because parents / living in countryside and now a total hon
thank christ for opiates
>>
>>6691912
god nikky you had such a great transition, well done gal
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.