[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transgirl tries to call someone out for mansplaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x520px
>transgirl tries to call someone out for mansplaining
>>
that never happened
>>
File: 1457654335777.png (111KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
1457654335777.png
111KB, 453x599px
>>6686424
>accuse her of transplaining
>>
>>6686424
goddamn transplainers
they're focking asspainers
i do not fancy
those dum dandys
complaints
>>
>>6686457
+1
>>
>>6686424
transbian here, if you don't leik muh girldick in your vaginer then you're a TERF.
>>
>>6686540
If I wanted PIV sex I'd do it with a real man, not some pathetic crossdresser.
>>
File: mole.jpg (17KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
mole.jpg
17KB, 300x218px
>>6686424
>dude lives first 30 years of life as a stereotypical hoodlum, tribal tattoos, motorcycle gangs, drugs, knocks up a couple girls and ditches responsibility
>decides at 31 can't hide trans feelings anymore, comes out on facebook
>transitions to full time literally over night
>shows up to work (construction site) in dress, full on first-timer make up job, long hair wig (bald under it)
>immediately gets fired
>posts on facebook about being discriminated against, support groups she found night before go nuts
>not even a month later, bitching on facebook about "male gaze" and "toxic masculinity" (both things she had been doing for almost 20 years less than a year ago)
>shacks up with some "daddy" 60+ year-old guy who she fell deeply in love with after knowing him for 3 hours
>gets kicked out of "daddy's" house after a week of demanding he buy her shit and let her drive his classic cars
>a year later, still on facebook going crazy feminazi, smashing patriarchy, shutting down mansplainers, calling out objectification
>at least she has some make up skills and fashion sense now at least
>>
>>6687003
So basically kayla
>>
>>6686930
>trans women are men
>"real men" are masculine
>fetishes I don't like are bad
You're a waste of a vagina.
>>
>>6687048
I like women who dress like men, not men who dress like women.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>6687083
So then Femboys basically
>>
>>6686446
I went on /r/asktransgender a few times, and yes, it does happen.
>>
>>6687096
>implying redditors are pro-feminist
well meme'd
>>
>>6687083
You might be more comfortable joining the rest of the Nazis over at >>>/pol/
>>
Whats the best way to figure out if you pass? I have lots of pictures where I pass gorgeously ahhynd others where I look like some fucking ghoulish hon. Videos have the same problem, I'm too self conscious of thr fact that I'm on video sov itI don't know what I really look like
>>
>>6687112
/r/asktransgender is some weird middle ground that's like bipolar except instead of ranging from manic to depressed it ranges from feminazi to MRA. The young and the old lean to the feminist side, the middle group (20-35) lean to the MRA side. The highest population is the middle group so overall it leans more to the MRA side, which why most of the transdudes usually stick to their /r/ftm feminist bubble.
>>
>>6687091
Tom boys you tard
>>
>>6687091
Femboys are feminine men who are in butch clothing. Never had the chance to meet one who was straight.
>>6687113
I'm a nazi because I want to have sex with someone who has a vagina? I don't even care if they had to get an operation to get one, as long as they have a vagina it's cool. I don't want a dick.
>>
File: ghostbutters.png (2MB, 644x1975px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbutters.png
2MB, 644x1975px
>>6686446
https://twitter.com/search?q=mansplaining%20from%3ASpacekatgal&src=typd
>>
>>6687269
dicks out for Harambe!
>>
>>6687253
>Femboys are feminine men who are in butch clothing
Femboys do not wear butch clothing you moron lol.
>>
>>6687048
>>"real men" are masculine

By definition. That is what those terms mean.
>>
>>6687221
You mean boys with boobs, no such thing as a tomboy.
>>6687253
Some are bi tho
>>
>>6687412
>implying libfag beta cucks aren't real men
>>
>>6687380
What is soft butch? lol
>>6687420
That's cool. They're basically like FTMs with dicks.
>>
>>6687620
>What is soft butch?
Dykes do not = femboys lol
>>
>>6687318
This
>>
>>6687710
most femboys i see are like, dressed like lesbians lol
>>
>>6687928
>>6687710
Femboys are lgbt world version of Batesian mimicry
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.