[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear fems attracted to masc guys do you think you will ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1456340014001.png (89KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1456340014001.png
89KB, 353x332px
dear fems attracted to masc guys

do you think you will ever find love? most of the non-fem guys attracted to you are bisexuals and will abandon you the moment they grow bored

if you are not attracted to other fems you should just transition asap
>>
>do you think you will ever find love?

nah
>>
>>6685429
Fems are <3, fems are life

I'll probably transition anyway tho
>>
I wish. :(
>>
>>6685429

how fem are we talking? i like cute more than fem honestly... but sometimes they are one in the same.

just don't wear any girl clothes and don't put on an excessive amount of makeup and I'll prob have you.
>>
Masc bi guy here into fems

If the fem topped and big spooned me I'd probably stay
>>
>>6686595

Lol, that's the only reason I don't really date fem guys. (Well, that and I'm currently taken.) I'm absolutely attracted to them, but I'm also a total bottom (and a trans dude, but honestly the 'trans' part seemed like less of a dealbreaker to a lot of guys, it's was the "nah, I don't like topping very much" part), and in my experience most fem guys are very much total bottoms as well. I dated a fem top once, and I would probably still be with him if work related reasons hadn't interfered.

Fem tops are the bomb. I stand by the statement that if more fem guys were open to topping regularly there wouldn't be so many lonely fems!
>>
>>6687641
Agreed anon
I wish they wouldnt be such fags about it and just fuck me in the ass
>>
>>6688152
but i dont like the way it feels :(
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.