[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Nervous Pepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Pepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>Be me
>Pride festivals around
>Mum asks me if I want to go with my sister
>"NO."
>Said it way too loud
>She blinks at me
>I explain why I dislike Pride parades, how they're useless in where they are and how the people there are generally obnoxious and all those hard to transmit reasons
>We argue for a while
>Finally give in and say "I'm not a homophobe, I'm gay."

>Came out to my mum by accident
>>
How did she react to that?
>>
>>6685139
She was like "You know I love you son" etc etc etc
>>
Well you can be gay and homophobic too you know
>>
>>6685172
I know. I don't think she does though.
>>
>>6685185
Also I didn't mean to imply you were for not liking pride festivals, but it reminded me of a conservative gay group that wanted to ban this year's festival in my city
>>
File: 1401733842258.jpg (72KB, 579x804px) Image search: [Google]
1401733842258.jpg
72KB, 579x804px
>>6685119
>gay frog poster /pol/ack
*hugs in a gay way*
>>
>>6685258
No homo though
>>
>>6685119
Is your sis a dyke or just a faghag?
>>
>>6685119
you're awesome anon
>>
>>6685119
you've never been to a pride parade and have just seen the sensationalizing pics on the internet
>>
>>6685467
Some kind of tumblr bullshit, I'm not sure what she calls herself and I don't think I want to know for sure. She's not a full blown dyke at least.

>>6685552
You should check your sources senpai, cause I have, and almost everyone there.. Well they didn't out right disgust me, but more like a subtle but detectable disdain.
>>
>>6685552
To deny that pride parades are disgusting is just dumb though. Of course not everyone walks around naked masturbating, but that it's considerable acceptable to do so is disgusting in itself.
>>
>outing yourself through your own self-hatred

Well done, you sperg. Just so you know, Pride is fun and you're depriving yourself for nothing.
>>
>>6685566

What Pride do you go to? It's a family event here, Brighton Pride today was brilliant, really good atmosphere and vibe and the weather was amazing.
>>
File: 1470506632338.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470506632338.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>6685119
Have you thought about cutting your mental illness? All of you on this board
>>
File: 1463959716785.jpg (106KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
1463959716785.jpg
106KB, 600x680px
>>6686219
>two people of the same gender simply loving each other
>equating this to fucking child molesters
>simply because you find it icky
>>
>>6686219
Have you ever thought about fucking off?
>>
>>6686137
It's not fun, and I sure as hell don't want to partake in it. I'm not suited for that stuff.
>>
Every polgbt knows that he must have kids (if he is white) to save white race and make new generation of beautiful blond white men.
>>
>>6686769
I am white, and I am blonde, and all that stuff..

Yeah, it kinda sucks that I couldn't be straight instead. TFW no 2.5 white rural kids, one boy and one girl, both named after royalties.

(I know you're being sarcastic)
>>
>>6686826
I aint , i plan to have 8 kids
>>
File: 1464017086584.jpg (19KB, 403x235px) Image search: [Google]
1464017086584.jpg
19KB, 403x235px
>>6686895
>8 kids
>While homo
>>
>>6686901
Do you want world without qt white men? Also do you really think that shitskins (when they become majority ) will tolerate lgbt ppl?
>>
>>6686917
No, and no. Of course not.

Perhaps I'm too selfish, but I can't imagine the personal sacrifice it takes to raise 8 kids just for the sake of things that are set into motion now, but will not become truly important in your lifetime. I think we're different kinds of homosexuals. Then again, I'm not sure how much of a homosexual I am.
>>
>>6685119
So you still didn't tell her you are autistic?
>>
>>6685119
There's more /polgbt/ crossover than you think, m8.

See you in the next Trump General.
>>
>>6685119
>I'm not a homophobe, I'm gay.
You *can* be both you know.
>>
>>6686219
Back to your containment board
>>
>>6686219
This is right tho, who gets to blame child molesters for how they were born? Some of the little babies born as we speak will be child lovers, and there's nothing wrong with that.

>inb4 consent
When you were a kid you *really* couldnt tell the difference between things that you did or didnt like?
>>
>>6688651
you should kill yourself, freak

>>6688120
see >>6685185

Update: She doesn't seem to have taken it as a very big deal. As long as I'm happy she's happy yadda yadda yadda. As I guessed, she probably thinks I'm /pol/ because of self hatred.
>>
>>6685566
>Of course not everyone walks around naked masturbating, but that it's considerable acceptable to do so
You're thinking of Folsom Street Fair.
Pride doesn't typically waive public indecency laws.
>>
>>6685119
I have two questions.

Do you know the history and reasoning behind pride festivals?
Have you been to your local pride before?

If the answer to either of those is no, then I suggest changing it to yes because it will likely change your mind about pride.
>>
>>6690763
>Do you know the history and reasoning behind pride festivals?
Yeah. We're here we're gay etc etc.

I don't really think that's needed in an admittedly tolerant and progressive place like here. If anything it's more needed in bumfuck nowhere and in city ghettoes. Not upper middle class white neighbourhoods where they always are.

>Have you been to your local pride before?
Yes. It's full of the kind of [spoiler]degenerates[/spoiler] I only feel disdain for.
>>
>>6690892
Yeah, but the prides increase visibility. It really helps. Even though you think people are tolerant, they absolutely arent tolerant enough. It just increases tolerance when people see them more. Especially when they see normal people there. Which is also why it's important for normal seeming people to go so that they don't think every lgbt person is a freak. I really dont enjoy pride much either, but i go just to help the cause.
>>
>>6690892
>I don't really think that's needed
I'm guessing you're probably a teenager still in high school, or a college kid at the very oldest, in any case a young man who has never really experienced hate. I'm guessing you don't know shit about the history and reasoning behind Pride, but you like feeling like a superior queer when you're a pissy little contrarian acting like an aescetic monk about some guys in thongs.
>>
>>6690923
This guy said it better than me
>>
>>6690892
>I don't really think that's needed in an admittedly tolerant and progressive place like here.

That's the reason for pride festivals. To take and shit on liars like you.

>"You already have the freedom to do what you want, so you're not allowed to ever do what you want!"
>"Huur duuur huuur duuur I make the dumbest rules, and you better care!"
>>
>>6690923
Sure, am 19. Sure, havn't experienced much more hate than being called racial slurs once in a while. Don't know much about the history, but know what the reasoning is. Celebrating tolerance and diversity and being different and all that.

I don't like feeling like a queer, you know that right? I don't want to be homosexual. I want to have a family that looks like a postcard from the 50s with a white picket fence, a stable job, and a wife and two kids that hug me when I come home. But.. I obviously can't have that. So I'll settle for being a normal member of society that does not get associated with the obnoxious, demisexual, trendy freaks (like my sister) that frequents Pride. If there were more normal people like >>6690922 it wouldn't really be a problem, but that's a rarity.

>>6690927
You seem to think that I want to forbid things I dislike. That's not really true, anon. People are free to do whatever they want as long as it does not harm another person. That goes both for the ones prancing in the streets and having fun, and the ones staying at home and brooding over the degenerates prancing around outside.
>>
>>6690988
You don't need to be proud of your queerness, that's entirely up to you. No one is going to force you. However if you think that Pride is no longer 'needed' you just don't know anything about queer people or straight people for that matter.
>>
>>6691059
>queerness
>queer
i can't believe there's people on this board using those words unironically
>>
>>6690922
>Normal people
>Pride

I mean, ok, there's plenty, but there's also plenty of freaks. I feel like we're sending mixed messages.
>>
>>6691101
That's nice. (I don't care, at all.)
>>
>>6691115
Which is the point of my post... More normal people so the percentage of normal to abnormal is better. Therefore improving our appearance and tolerance.
>>
>>6691059
>>6691145
No need to be spiteful, anon. You don't have to stoop so low on a hungarian lute carving forum.
>>
File: tom.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>6685119
>baaaaawwww I like to suck dicks while getting pounded by 2 guys but I dislike harmless gay parades because that's degenerate!!
>>
>>6691205
kys
>>
File: 1469893030147.jpg (212KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469893030147.jpg
212KB, 1200x800px
>>6690923
>y-yeah you contrarian!
>y-y-you probably haven't even been called a faggot for stripping naked in public streets before you privileged child!!11

kill yourself my man
>>
>>6686219
Wow,it sure feels like Summer around here.
>>
>>6685119
You didn't even have to come out, she could tell you were a huge faggot by the way you talk
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.