[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please don't ban me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 20160806_155040.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_155040.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Hi guys!

Could someone please help me understand your community and what do you guys stand for?
Do you feel like you are normal and should not be judged by anyone?
Do you think that your actions are moral?

What do you wish to accomplish in your life in terms of the LGBT movement? Do you loathe anything about your community and if so what do you loathe?
>>
>>6684754
Whats immoral about dating who we want to date or presenting ourselves the way we want to present ourselves? Morality is relative.
>>
>>6684760
So you do not believe in morals?

In my opinion it is immoral to have lay down with someone you are not in love with.
>>
>>6684771
Thats dumb lol

Youre dumb.
>>
>>6684771
Who says I sleep with people I'm not in love with? Do you honestly think we're not capable of love?

Also, saying morality is relative isn't the same as saying you believe there are no morals, it just means you don't believe in absolute morality, like ones handed down from God.
>>
>>6684787
Living for the momment without having any meaningful relationships seems dumb to me.
>>
>>6684810
If you love someone and they love you back how can the relationship fail?
You mistake attraction and pleasure with love.

Would you die for any of the people you claim to love?
>>
>>6684824
Obvious bait. Abort thread
>>
>>6684824
>implying heterosexual relationships never fail
>implying you have superior mental powers of identifying twue wuv
>implying all or even most heterosexual people would die for the ones they love.
and lastly
>implying you have a point at all and aren't just on attack mode
>>
>>6684831
It's not a bait. I am just discussing love. I do not think you can stop loving someone if you really loved them.
At least it takes a huge betrayal to stop loving someone.
>>
>>6684842
>when 12 year olds post on 4chan
>>
>>6684840
I didn't say that i was right. Could you try answering my other questions?

Most relationships fail because people jump into relationships without getting to know the person. And it's really hard to get to know someone since most people are dishonest nowadays.
>>
>>6684842
Are you autistic
Like I'm not asking this to be mean or snarky but are you legitimately autistic
Do you have autism
It sure as hell sounds like it
>>
>>6684844
Do you think a 12 year old has such huge hands?
>>
>>6684854
I don't know. Would knowing that i am different make me better?
>>
>>6684771
>So you do not believe in morals?
Of course I do, but I don't need religion to tell me the value of being alive and treating others with dignity when deserved.

Also there is nothing immoral about meaningless sex. Sex is fun, why fucking dwell on all the other nonsense?
>>
Guys please tell me more about your community. I am not sure what to ask without offending you
>>
>>6684866
I see. So you live to have fun? What do you wish to be remembered by? Does your family love you?

Why dwell on other "nonsense"? Because it my opinion it can be harmful to your mind. The more perverted mind usually means that you treat people poorly.
>>
>>6684869
There's no real "community". There's no agreed upon stances. We're not united. We're just random people who turned out LGBT. We don't share much background at all. That's the most important thing to understand.
>>
>>6684895
So it's just based on sexual preference and what you identify with?
>>
>>6684903
That's what he said
>>
>>6684754
>what do you guys stand for?
LGBT = Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender

This is basic fucking stuff dumbass you could have googled this
>>
>>6684886
>What do you wish to be remembered by?
That is meaningless. I don't give a fuck what others think of me now or after I die.

>Does your family love you?
they love me even more ever since showing them the real me

>The more perverted mind usually means that you treat people poorly.
Bullfucking shit, in real life I am a friendly person.
>>
>>6684850
>You mistake attraction and pleasure with love
That sure sounds like an assertion of the truth value of a statement to me.

As for your other questions:
>If you love someone and they love you back how can the relationship fail?
Easy, people change, people's perceptions of each other change, people's environments change, and although I would agree that at heart love is mostly about effort and what you put into a relationship, some relationships are doomed to fail. That doesn't mean there wasn't love, it means that love doesn't always overcome. Life isn't a fairy tale.

>Would you die for any of the people you claim to love?
I might. I can't say for sure if the time came, and I don't think you can either. Why do you even ask? Do you believe heterosexual people are inherently more altruistic?

>Most relationships fail because people jump into relationships without getting to know the person.
Absolutely
>And it's really hard to get to know someone since most people are dishonest nowadays
Is this meant to imply homosexuals are inherently more dishonest?

>The more perverted mind usually means that you treat people poorly.
So now we're perverted? You sound like a very arrogant person to be honest.
>>
>>6684886
>Implying if something is fun our whole lives must be centered around it.
>>
File: 91.jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
>>6684754
>help me understand your community and what do you guys stand for?
We are here to support sexual minorities (specifically lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgendered people)

>Do you feel like you are normal
Of course not, that's why it is called "queer"

>and should not be judged by anyone?
It doesn't matter what anyone's judgment on my private affairs is.

>Do you think that your actions are moral?
I assume you mean my actions when it comes to my sex life, since you're asking about lgbt stuff... I don't whore around or cheat on my partner (when I actually have one) so I'd say my actions are fairly moral in this regard.

>What do you wish to accomplish in your life in terms of the LGBT movement?
I really want to encourage more lgbt people to be ready, willing and able to defend themselves - especially when it comes to religious hatred. The one thing Christians and Muslims seem to agree on is that they don't like us, so we need to watch out for each other.

>Do you loathe anything about your community and if so what do you loathe?
Flamboyantly gay men putting on a stupid fucking lisp to appear as stereotypically gay as possible, doing cocaine and amyl nitrate, being nasty sluts. Those kinds of gays give us a bad name.
>>
>>6684771
this was the point where obvious troll became more obvious
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>6684754
I live my life how it suits me. Is there any other way?
>>
>>6684787
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>6684840
>>6685067
theese tea-bee-h
>>
>>6685108
>sartre
CRAWLIN IN MOI SKIN
>>
>>6684754
>Could someone please help me understand your community and what do you guys stand for?
gay people

>Do you feel like you are normal and should not be judged by anyone
no and yes
but who is normal anyway?

>Do you think that your actions are moral?
morality is made up
who can say whats moral and not?
that being said, yes
im a person and I also am gay
the difference between me and you is that I fuck guys
if you are asking if fucking guys is inmoral then no it isnt from my point of view
if you are asking for what I do the rest of the day, then yes im a very moral person I believe
>>
>What do you wish to accomplish in your life in terms of the LGBT movement?
nothing
I come here to discuss lgbt issues
not to fight the patriarchy
I think our society is actually really acceptant

>Do you loathe anything about your community and if so what do you loathe?
the "im gay and proud" mentality
thats not how you make people accept you
thats how you annoy them and drive them away
I want to merge with the rest of society, not draw a thicker line between us

this is me btw
>>6685225
>>
1/10 b8 thread.
>>
I really wish people understood that LGBT is just an innate trait, no different than just having different skin colors. Or maybe that's a bad example considering how a lot of people treat skin colors.
>>
File: 1470262032948.jpg (67KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
1470262032948.jpg
67KB, 720x616px
>>6684754
>thinking morality is objective or meaningful
>thinking people do (or even should) act in service of the LGBT movement
>>
>>6684842
Love, put into cold mechanical terms, is when a relationship, and how it affects someone's life, become practically routine, the couple having gotten used to each other, and the novelty of the relationship having been completely lost, yet it still persists, as the couple will find themselves with a case of investment fallacy, where if they've spent all these years together, all that effort on getting to know each other, that they just can't quit NOW.
And also, in a slightly more positive note, the couple have become such big parts on each other's lives that breaking up would completely throw them off their feet.
A poetic way of saying this is, love is when the couple have had such an effect on each other's lives they just can't break it off, basically.
>>
>>6684754
This isn't a moment lmao this is an Internet forum. We aren't reddit trying to fight for world justice. People are phobic assholes and here is no different.
>>
>>6684824
>What is divorce
>What are changing situations/people

Pls, get your 14 year old girl shit off here. Love doesn't last forever and at the end of the day it's just a chemical reaction in your brain.
>>
>>6684754
If pic is related to you OP

Then yes I do think I live a moral life

Jesus is a pretty cool dude tbqh
>>
But jaysuse said...
>>
>>6688553
Jesus said love thy neighbor and not to judge unless you are sin free which spoiler your not(thanks for eating that one fucking apple Adam and Eve)
>>
>>6688603
Its adam and steve
Get your shit straight.
>>
File: 1470341038380.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470341038380.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>6688617
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.