[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do gay guys "slut-shame"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: thinkingpepe.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingpepe.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Lesbian here, is there "slut-shaming" of gay men in their communities? As in, are promiscuous gay men seen as less attractive/date-able?

There's this concept of sexual purity being applied to straight women by straight men (don't marry a slut, etc) and I was wondering, since there's this stereotype of gay guys being really "slutty", if that affects their long term relationship prospects at all.

If you are promiscuous, do you think that affects your dating pool and/or how your boyfriends view you? If you are dating someone who was promiscuous, do you feel jealous and/or insecure?

Thanks.

P.S. Stretch marks on guys: yay or nay?
>>
>>6684526
Personally, I don't give a fuck how many people someone has slept with, as long as they're a good, disease-free lay and attractive. But stretch marks are ew. I have them around the chest, hips and gut and I hate 'em.
>>
It's the opposite in the gay community. In the mainstream sense, a lot of people view promiscuity and many sexual partners as an integral part of the gay identity. If you aren't a slut and value sexual monogamy, it isn't unusual for you to get called about uncle Tom or something stupid like that.
>>
I get slut shamed almost every single day
But i also get accepted in my promiscuity in other circles.
So i dunno what to tell ya.
Depends on the group, i guess.

As for stretchmarks- uh? I mean they're fine io guess. They can be kind of neat looking? I don't really care, desu
>>
I love being called a slut, and I think other guys find that attractive in me, being more then eager to do what I can to them

I have stretch marks, ashamed of them so no
>>
>>6684526

I'm not a slut or promiscuous at all but yes slut shaming exists in the gay community but only as a weapon to shit talk someone you don't like. It's contradictory but there you go.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with slut shaming, degenerates pls go.
>>
>>6684526
Unless you're known to have diseases or to have cheated in a previous relationship, I don't think promiscuity counts against you. The virgin fetish exists, but most men I've had experience with appreciate a partner who has been around a bit. I own several articles of clothing with "SLUT" literally stamped on it and I've never felt any negative judgment on account of them.

>Stretch marks on guys: yay or nay?

Into the trash they go.
>>
>>6684526
I certainly do that, but I guess normies are just too dumb to understand the negatives of being a whore.
>>
>>6684588
If you adopt hetero standards of sexual morality (which also happen to be diametrically opposed to homo love) and shame those who don't as "sluts", you should rightly be called out as a traitor, because that's what you are.
>>
sluts gross me out but im like celibate so I probably have a fucked up sense of things
>>
>>6686506
or maybe you know, it's seeing sex as deeply emotional affair instead of a fucking soma binge, and not seeing the appeal of treating a random whore like he's your love.

and you know, not seeing the appeal of catching all the std's like they're pokemon

faggot
>>
I've found gays tend to shame non-sluts actually.
>>
>>6687019
>enjoying sex means you're incapable of any emotional connection
>condoms and PrEP aren't a thing

This is what stupid, pathetic, self-hating faggots actually seem to believe.
>>
>>6686506
>not sucking 30 dicks in a week can't possibly mean you just don't like casual sex, nope, you're a self-hating house nigger!
t. (You)
>>
tfw bretty cute

tfw stretchmarks on my back and thighs from a growthspurt i had when i was like 12

they're pretty light but still noticeable :(

and i'm not fat at all, never have been.
>>
>>6687220
>tfw forgot my meme arrows
>>
>>6687183
It's fine if you're not into casual sex, but going out of your way to shame those who are is not. Your characterization of it alone proves you're just an asshole.
>>
>>6685991
I didn't say there was, I was just wondering if such a phenomenon exists in gay communities
>>
Lesbians are good at coupling. You find each other, become a couple, move in with each other but then break up because sex is dead.

Gay males are the opposite. We are filled with lust but no one wants to be a couple.
Once we have tasted each other its on to the next. We quickly tire of each other and never really couple. Couples are the exception and most couples do not last for more than 3 months.

Lesbians are love without lust, and gay males are lust without love.
There is no slut shaming because we don't see each other as sluts, we see each other as going on to the next when the current is boring.
>>
>>6686314
This is all so weird. We're grouped under LGBT, but I have the hardest time understanding gay dudes tbqh.
>>
Mainstream gay culture has always been really promiscuous and commitment-averse, so lately there's been kind of a backlash from gay guys who want a relationship and slut-shame the more "traditional" gay guys who fuck their way through their 20s. Also when gay men get older they usually start slut-shaming.

But the standard is very slutty, so you'd have to be a massive whore (or be a whore in a very visible way) to be slut-shamed.
>>
File: 1470069355739.jpg (313KB, 983x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470069355739.jpg
313KB, 983x1600px
I've always been a slut-shaming, monogamous traditionalist. Found me one of them basement dwelling virgins; they're in ample supply these days.
>>
>>6687401
What are you?
>>
>>6684526
no. slut-shaming is a universal human behavior towards women.
>>
>>6687490
I'm OP, so lesbian

>>6687593
Yeah, it seems to be that way. I wonder if it's something inherent or if it's hetero standards spilling into the homo world.
>>
>>6688529
>it's hetero standards spilling into the homo world

Exactly this. It's all to do with lineage - the husband needs to be secure in the belief that any child his wife shits out is his own progeny. Hence concepts like "monogamy" and "promiscuity" were invented in order to discourage certain behavior. This makes no sense in the homosexual realm. People argue that fear of disease plays a role, but this is retroactive reasoning. Fifth columnists want us to abandon our culture by adopting straight values, which they believe will make us more acceptable to mainstream society. When you see a fag shaming other fags as "sluts", he's just looking to score some normie points.
>>
>>6688799
Disease is the other reason why promiscuity is frowned upon. Now look at the STD statistics for gay men, and wonder a little about the actual reason that we can't give blood.
>>
>>6687384
true
Marriage and monogamy is a woman thing

The only reason men enter into long term monogamous relationships is because of social standards women have set forth, and for a constant source of sexual pleasure
>>
>>6688855
When you wake up in the morning, is the first question you ask yourself "how can I stab my people in the back today?"
>>
>>6688900
No, I rather think "you know, maybe I shouldn't kill myself at 30 years earlier than the median male lifespan with super-hybridized HIV and HPV-induced cancer of the asshole. Come to think of it, maybe I shouldn't do that to guys I really like either. "
>>
>There's this concept of sexual purity being applied to straight women by straight men

Slut shaming and sexual purity is being applied to straight women by other straight women. Women act as the sex gate keepers, and are thus able to get men do due things in exchange for sex. But acting as a gate keeper, women must also police other women's sexual actions. If one women is giving away sex, it devalues every other woman's sex.

So really the act of slut shaming is part of toxic femininity and you should be blaming other women for slut shaming through out the centuries.
>>
>>6688939
Blaming gay men for HIV/AIDS and simultaneously ignoring the existence of safe sex isn't doing us any favors. It's only contributing to the narrative of those who want to take away our rights.
>>
my lower body is like 80% stretch marks
>>
>>6688979
Yes, in our perfect world, all gay sex is safe and sound and we surely never put our dick in the asshole raw or lie about being clean. So.
>>
>>6684526
idk
if a potential partner had fucked over 100 guys i would be pretty weary because obviously i'm just #101 and he'll be on to the next immediately
i'm also really cautious about getting hiv/aids which affects a Huge portion of gay men, despite this almost all of my partners did not want to use protection and i had to insist
i'm not into casual sex at all and i don't understand those that are. it just seems like the risks, especially in the gay community, far outweigh the benefits
>>
>>6688799
>When you see a fag shaming other fags as "sluts", he's just looking to score some normie points.
Very well put.
>>
>>6688799
yeah fuck having an emotional connection or sense of trust with someone, that shit's for the heteroz
>>
>>6689004
Are you appealing to the "gift giver" scare fallacy now? You truly have nothing left to offer.
>>
>>6689058
Pretty sure he's just talking about the low condom usage among gays. Only like 40%ish of people use condoms just in general (even among straight people). Plus not many people get HIV tested to begin with.
>>
>>6689073
As you say yourself, that problem is hardly exclusive to the gay community.
>>
>>6689080
No, but it affects the gay community more. There's just no excuse for the sheer percentages gotten from scientific surveys.
>>
>>6689099
std's are like a renewable resource for science though. Sluts are a good thing, they help the economy.
>>
>>6689106
i think we already have enough millions of people infected with hiv for science to use
>>
>>6689099
This is precisely why I said safer sex options ought not to be ignored.
>>
>>6688942
When will feminist realize that most of women's problems are caused, not by men but other women.
>>
>>6689053
Fucking this honestly familia

It's like we forgot that we have emotional needs to be fulfilled as well as sexual. And then we wonder why after hook-up after hook-up, it all becomes boring and alienating and we turn miserable again by our 30th birthday.
>>
>>6689113
We could always use more lol
If it wasn't for HIV we probably wouldn't have cured Hep C, which many people get from actions not within their control.

If you don't like std's then use condoms and avoid excessive casual sex. It's not hard. But judging someone based on how much sex they have is pretty ridiculous, it's ultimately not harmful to society even with the diseases, because as I said diseases are an economic stimulus and society does draw many benefits from them (specifically std's though, other diseases like ebola and zika are probably more detrimental than beneficial due to the airborne and insect spread methods).
If people are willing to accept the risks then let them do whatever they want, it shouldn't be any of your business.
>>
>>6688942

Dude, this is circular logic. Women slut-shame other women because sex is a way to get power. Women need to use sex to get power because society is male-dominated.
>>
>>6689053
>>6689124
Do you guys seriously think emotions can't grow out of casual sex? Every single one of my relationships started out as simple hookups. Where did this bizarre belief that love and sex are mutually exclusive come from?

>meet a guy
>fuck
>agree to meet again
>it becomes a regular thing
>evolves into exclusive FWB situation
>feelings develop
>ask if he shares those feelings
>he does
>bf acquired!

That's generally how it goes. It's an organic progression.
>>
>>6688942
But you hear so much of it from "red-pilled" men. r9k is complaining about "used" pussy or being compared to "alpha" guys like chad thundercock. Why is it that gay men don't share this kind of thinking?
>>
>>6689257
I keep re-reading your post, but I can't find any thinking in it, so I don't know how to answer your question.
>>
>>6689199
I probably wouldn't date anyone I had casual sex with. It would feel pretty awkward and I'd imagine the relationship would be pretty sex-focused.
>>
>>6689257

A straight man's relationship to a straight woman is fundamentally different to a gay man's relationship to another gay man. The straight man is socially conditioned to possess and dominate the woman, and to defend her from other suitors. The gay man has no conditioning, the relationship is hedonistic because there is no intrinsic power imbalance between two males.
>>
>>6689264
Here, I will rephrase it for you:

Straight men are often put off or repulsed by sexually promiscuous women. This is often either a case of insecurity (she's comparing me to all the chads she fucked/she's gonna leave me for chad) or they're just turned off by promiscuity (her pussy is used/loose/etc). Do gay men feel this way with promiscuous gay men? And since the answer in this thread is mostly no, why not?
>>
>>6689288
I understood all of that from your post, but those aren't thoughts. You can't expect homosexuals to pull of the sort of mental vacuum that is the heterosexual experience. It's like comparing apples to a mental vacuum.
>>
>>6689286
That's pretty interesting. pol likes to claim that feminism (i.e. restoring power imbalance between the sexes) is making women more promiscuous, and this does seem to be the case. I wonder if it will work for the heterosexuals as well as it has worked for the gays.
>>
>>6689305
We are all human, and jealousy and insecurity is a human emotion that is not limited to heterosexuals, so I don't know why you would say it's not applicable to gay people.
>>
File: Oral-Herpes-300x169.jpg (10KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Oral-Herpes-300x169.jpg
10KB, 300x169px
>>6687356

as someone who once sucked 17 dicks in an afternoon/evening, I can assure you that the norms surrounding promiscuity developed among our ancestors for a reason.

Goddamn that was a fun afternoon though.
>>
For me it's not so much about them not being pure or desirable so much as that person probably doesn't have their shit together if they're organizing orgies on the regular. Even though people like to think they're progressive I doubt many people at all would be comfortable with a partner who's had sex with 60% of the grindr userbase within a 5 mile radius unless they're an open-relationshipfag who thinks everyone else should also be in one. As for stretchmarks I don't give a shit, I have them on my arms and hips and my bf has them on his ass and it looks p cute
>>
>>6689175
>society is male-dominated.
No, women are just useless. They can not provide for themselves. They can't invent new technology, they can't do hard labor, they need to act as parasites.
>>
>>6689577
>they can't do hard labor
Objectively untrue. For most of human history, the main industry has been agriculture, of which both sexes have to be pulling their own weight. It's only in recent times (last few centuries), with the rise of the middle class have women's place become "in the kitchen" so to speak. Prior to that, lower class women cannot afford to focus solely on domestic duties.
>>
>>6689664
>of which both sexes have to be pulling their own weight.
Objectively untrue. Men have always taken on more than women and as far as farming is concerned men typically do the hard work, plowing, tilling, diverting water, and women do the easy work, of planting and tending. There is not a society and there has never been a society were women did more work than men. This is why every house, every road, ever building is constructed by men. As I said, women can not provide for themselves. They do not invent and create like men do. Society is build on the back of men with their blood, sweat and tears and women just want to be handed a comfy seat at the top.
>>
>>6689756
>men typically do the hard work, plowing, tilling
No, other animals like horses and cows do that.

>diverting water
fetching water is actually a women's task, as illustrated by many third world country.

>There is not a society and there has never been a society were women did more work than men.
whatever helps you sleep at night

>invent and create
typically done by wealthy men, who do the least amount of work and as such have the most amount of time on their hands
>>
>>6689756
>I've never read a history textbook: The Post
>>
>>6689996
>>men typically do the hard work, plowing, tilling
>No, other animals like horses and cows do that.
Not every farm has animals to do the tilling.
>>diverting water
>fetching water is actually a women's task, as illustrated by many third world country.
fetching is women's work, diverting involves digging and shaping the earth so water flows differently.
>>There is not a society and there has never been a society were women did more work than men.
>whatever helps you sleep at night
>>invent and create
>typically done by wealthy men, who do the least amount of work and as such have the most amount of time on their hands
You know who does less work than wealthy men? Wealthy women. For every wealthy man you have a wealthy woman who does less than him. Why isn't she inventing anything with all her spare time? And don't give me any of this, she was not educated crap, male black slaves invented more than white women.
>>
>>6690345
>Why isn't she inventing anything with all her spare time
Because all the times it has happened, the husband credited for the discovery instead, so you never learned about them in middle school.
>>
File: 1430073822341.jpg (48KB, 400x484px) Image search: [Google]
1430073822341.jpg
48KB, 400x484px
>>6684526
Slut-shaming exists among gay people. Yes, there is a clear history of promiscuity among gay people, but things are changing. I often wondered if the absence of official structure for gay people (e.g marriage) was an important factor for promiscuity among gay people. I mean, it used to be like "straight people have a sort of social recognition of their relationships, a frame, and a social pressure to fit into this frame, but gay people don't, so they can just have sex randomly til they die or something".
But now we also got a definite frame surrounding the possibility of being in a long-term monogamous relationship, I wonder if gay sex life is going to "normalize" to look more like straight people (e.g being less promiscuous).

Idk, maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like the lack of social frame surrounding the possibility of having a long-term relationship can lead to promiscuity, doesn't it ?

Anyway, I don't do slut-shaming, as in "I hate people who fuck around too much, and I like to insult them or talk shit about them", but I wouldn't date a guy that has done many one night stands on grindr or something. It seems to me that "preserving yourself" (as in "not fucking 100 people while waiting to have a bf") is a good idea for many reason. You don't want to have a loose asshole for your bf, right? Also, "the scarcity of something enhances its value" as we say. If you have sex with someone who don't fuck around and resist his urges for whatever reason, the fact that this guy allows you to have sex with him is actually more meaningful and gratifying than having sex with a guy who has sex with everybody.
Quality > quantity. A friend of mine has been using grindr daily for years, and what he tells me about it is pretty sad. Most of the sex he has there is - by his own admission - disappointing and unsatisfying. He just keeps on doing it because he likes it anyway, for the little pleasure that he got from these experiences.
>>
>>6690345
>Not every farm has animals to do the tilling.
Those are poor ass farms that required everyone- men, women, and children- to do everything to keep it running. Even in better off farms, women helped out in and out of the house, especially during harvest season, which usually requires all hands on deck (children were often pulled out of school for it).

You're an idiot if you think agrarian societies of the past can afford to have over half of its population sitting around doing nothing. Though honestly, it's probably less than half of the population, since women tend to die in childbirth every now and then.
>>
>>6690868
holy shit sauce plox
>>
>>6684526
I have been slut shamed quite a bit.

Was told by a guy when i asked if he would like to date that he "doesn't do sloppy seconds".

Another guy messaged me after i hooked up with someone he knew with "wow you really will suck anybody's cock"

Maybe the standards for gay men are different in Canada.
>>
>>6690888
Neroki, a femboi/transgirl (her tumblr died this year tho)
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.