[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you actually use Grindr for anything besides hook ups? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1460605751361.jpg (253KB, 1600x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1460605751361.jpg
253KB, 1600x1079px
Can you actually use Grindr for anything besides hook ups?

I mean, I still want a hook up, but I'm tired of dudes messaging me telling me how they're going to 'plow my hole'.

I just want a slimish geeky guy to spend the day with, watch Netflix, and then do lewd shit where he treats me like the gentle little femboy I am.

Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>6684216
That movie was retarded and you are retarded for using a pic of that movie
>>
>>6684220
Idk what movie it is desu. I just saved it cus I thought it looked cool.
>>
>>6684216
Grindr a shit. It's not even a good hook-up app unless you like shitposting and unsolicited dick pics. Online in general is a wasteland of degeneracy anyway.
>>
>>6684216
Online dating is no good famalam. To find your qt3.14 bf you must hang out in 'gay places'. The bars tend to be no good also at least in my city so try just cafes or whatever in the village if your city has one.
>>
File: kys_faggot.jpg (26KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
kys_faggot.jpg
26KB, 500x368px
>>6684304
>>
>>6684368
Every "gay place" is no good familia. The same kind of degeneracy that plagues Tinder is found in real life.

That's just the reality of being gay. If getting real love is a goal for you, you're going to live one very lonely life.
>>
>>6684368
Fuck. Gonna give up now cus I suck at talking to new people irl
>>
>>6684412
Exactly this. There is no need for courtship or the ritual of courtship within the male homosexual world, it has been a world built on lust for years and years.

Grindr or other hook up apps was preceded by dating sites and message boards. The internet was preceded by bars and secret clubs. The clubs were preceded by cottages and public restrooms.

Gay males have always had lust, and that lust need not be constrained by rituals and proving ones worth. What you lose on the other side of the coin is the ability to create dependency and and build love.
Its a very flimsy and shallow world and any gay man looking for love will find very few equal minds.
>>
File: 1470477144226.jpg (3KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470477144226.jpg
3KB, 160x240px
>>6684421
>Gay males have always had lust, and that lust need not be constrained by rituals and proving ones worth. What you lose on the other side of the coin is the ability to create dependency and build love.
>Its a very flimsy and shallow world and any gay man looking for love will find very few equal minds.

This hurt's to read anon and i suspect your right
>>
>>6684463
At some point you just learn to accept it.

I just stopped believing the romance meme and I'm all the happier for it to be honest. The most I ever do is play music for my meet-ups. Eventually, you get to the point where, whenever you get a crush, you can indulge it in full during the hook-up and forget it next morning.
>>
>>6684493
Isn't this just true for most younger gay guys? Most of the older guys I know of are married and some even have kids. But then again I don't live in the US, so maybe it's different over there.
>>
>>6684493
>"I just stopped believing the romance meme"
>falling for the meaningless sex meme
I SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>>6684639
But it's not a meme, it's real ;^)
>>
>>6684629
Nobody wants to sleep with an old bag. That's why you sing your last aria in the world during Act II, and you sing with all your best flair.

That or you can just take 10g of KCN. Whichever works best for you.
>>
>>6684654
Well that's just a fact of life. Are you telling me you're so incredibly vain that you don't want to live if you're not young and beautiful anymore?
>>
>>6684661
As I said. You just learn to accept your lot in life.

Why would I want to live for 40 more years in abject misery?
>>
>>6684669
Why would you have to suffer for forty years? You could be perfectly happy in a stable relationship with another man. And with a bit of luck more countries will let gay couples adopt their orphans. When you can't focus on your own vain ambitions anymore you can always live for your family.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.