[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do straight guys pretend they love women when they don't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1445481803324.png (353KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445481803324.png
353KB, 500x500px
Why do straight guys pretend they love women when they don't? Why can't they just fuck women but date men?
>>
Why do gay guys pretend they love men when they don't? Why do they just fuck men instead of dating them?

t. gay
>>
>>6679076
But we do, we love spending time with men. David loved Jonathan. Alexander loved Hephaestion. Sometimes it just takes time to find the perfect match and you can still fuck men you don't like romantically but they're hot anyway. Women make straight guys feel absolutely miserable and men don't really enjoy being with women except if it leads to sex.
>>
>>6679051
Because they don't want to be in a relationship with a man. Are you that retarded that you cannot conceive that men are attracted to women?

>>6679110
You're autistic AF I shuddered in cringe reading this.
>>
>>6679051
>>6679051

>mfw gays thing they are any better that women when it comes to dating.

They don't need to date, they just hang out with other guys with whom they share interests.
>>
>>6679051
So, are you truly so moronic, simple-minded and and have your head dug so far up your ass, that you can't see reality?
Because, and I have to break this to you, but they don't just want to have sex with women, but actually love them, something that you'll never have, and neither will I, so, just give up.
>>
>>6679076
You're thinking of bisexuals, anon.
>>
>>6680002
>le biscum meme xD
It's funny because gay men do exactly the same thing. Only they try to funnel the shame away to another group.
>>
>>6680028
Because somehow gays sperg out when they are left for a woman, but if they are left for another man by another gay its a ok.
>>
>>6680047
This is true.
>>
>>6680028
>"No, YOU are the true projectors!" said the breeder projecting his degeneracy onto everyone around him. "Checkmate, faggots!"
>>
>>6680047
Being left for anyone sucks, but I think bisexuals are only pretending not to understand why being left for a woman is so much more of a kick in the balls for us. You want to dismiss us as overreacting or being hypocritical when we get upset over it, rather than accepting any responsibility for your own fucked up actions - blaming the victim 101.
>>
>>6680140
How is there a difference? I'm bi but was left by a gay guy, gay guys dont want relationships yet bis are the sluts some how.
>>
>>6680140
>it's OK when we get cucked because we're fags :^))))))))
t. (You)
>>
>>6680327
If a guy leaves me for another guy, I can always tell myself that the problem lay with him - that he's just a shallow whore or whatever. However, a woman is capable of providing him with something I cannot - the fundamental deficiency is therefore mine and there's no escaping that.

We're insecure enough as it is without this kind of thing exacerbating our inferiority complexes.
>>
>>6680336
Funny, considering cuckoldry is exclusively a breeder fetish.
>>
>>6679051
BUT I LOVE WOMEN
>>
>>6679076
I love love men, I love being around them, talking to them, hanging out with them kissing them, having sex with them, I can only truly connect with men on that deep emotional level.
>>
>>6682883
Exactly, cucks are so commonplace in gay culture that it's not even considered a fetish, but boring normalfag shit.
>>
File: image.png (36KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36KB, 375x360px
>>6679051
>>
>>6679051
Straight guys do want that. Plus they want sex with other men. They just need to be made to realize it.
>>
>>6682914
breeder pls go
>>
ITT: False-Consensus Effect
>inb4 I get called a breeder even though I'm a dirty faggot
>>
>>6683082
>if I preempt the inevitable deduction and deny it, it means the person making it can't possibly be correct!

That's not how things work, breeder.
>>
>>6680327

It just reaffirms the stereotype that bisexuals don't see gay men as relationship material and are simply there as a fucktoy until they happen across a woman and can finally start having a "real" relationship.
>>
>>6683506
but gay men do a pretty good job of treating each other like that to begin with.
>>
>>6679051
Part of the magic of love with the opposite sex is the wonder of momentarily bridging that divide that is inescapably between men and women. The love is real, but it inevitably loses its luster through the mundane.
>>
>>6679051
Gays are garbage
T. bi man
>>
>>6679051
>fuck women but date men
So, as a gay man, I'd be getiing the short end of the stick, basically?
>>
>>6683537
Opposite sex sex is mundane in my perspective.
>>
>>6684135
because gays date so much with each other right?
>>
>>6683506
They are right, to be fair. Only a man and a woman can have a viable committed relationship.
>>
>>6684321
>this is what breeders actually believe
>>
>>6684359
But it is true :^)

Gay relationships are a meme anyway. Gay men are even more superficial than women, they don't want relationships to begin with, and even if they did, they're never getting anything as committed and serious. At best, they only get short-lived flings. So why are you complaining :^)
>>
File: 1449406975649.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449406975649.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>6679051

>mfw love women
>mfw only love between a man and a woman is valid
>mfw homos call me breeder but to me it's a compliment

Time to start a family desu
>>
File: 1424059098314.gif (922KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1424059098314.gif
922KB, 640x360px
>>6679051
>Why can't they just fuck women but date men?
How about they learn to really love women instead you misogynist piece of shit?

Fun-fact: I'm considering starting to use men as fucktoys because they're all such sex obsessed idiots, although I continue to make meaningful relationships with women because they are so much more lovely as human beings.

P.S. I'm a guy.
>>
Because BOOBS
>>
>>6684185
Because it's the norm you statistics-challeneged retard.
>>
>>6685087
OH SNAP!
>>
¿Why would annyone want to date a man in the first place?
Just look to femboys they're a worse and a disgusting version than a woman,that's why nobofy likes men,OP.
>>
>>6684567
I'd never call a straight guy "breeder". That's a term that ought to be reserved solely for bisexuals imo.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for hetero men.
>>
>>6682883
>Cuckold exclusively breeder fetish
Wow anon, you are truly, a moron...just...wow.
>>
Here in this thread, we see a reason why this board is shit.
The OP is either a troll, or too much of a projecting retard to think that straight men like women, there are homos who are butt hurt about biscum hurting their fee-fees because BAAAW, a faggot dumb enough to use breeder as an insult, a straight guy who's either trolling (can't really fault him for it), or who likes to brag to a bunch of literal faggots on a Lebanese Goat Scruffing Board.
This might be the worst board on the site.
>>
>>6688289
>This might be the worst board on the site.
I think you meant /v/.
>>
File: bait.png (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
4KB, 224x225px
Nice haul, OP!!
>>
>>6688289
>there are homos who are butt hurt about biscum hurting their fee-fees because BAAAW

Yeah, because the grievances of people you disagree with cannot possibly be legitimate and can be reasonably reduced to petulant wailing noises.

You are what's wrong with this board.
>>
>>6680140
>muh monosexual feelings
>>
>>6686099
b8
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.