[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: scared.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
Closeted mtf here. I live with family and I secretly ordered an epilator of the internet. It was almost delivery today but no one was home, I am going to collect it from the post office tomorrow. The trouble is once I get the epilator I don’t know if I should keep it secret, or risk telling them about it. If I use it and they hear it they might think it’s a vibrator or something and call me gay. I know that if I tell them about it they will question the fuck out of me like “why do you want to remove body hair? Are you gay? Wtf is wrong with you?”. So should I keep this a secret and somehow use it only when no one else is home ?

Or I could walk to my uni campus on the weekend and lock myself in the disabled bathroom and use it then.

Maybe I should use it when they are around, and when they question too much tell them to fuck off? But if I do that they might hate me and kick me out T_T

or would it be best to go up to my older brother and be like “oh hey look what I got, it’s my new shaver thing that rips hair out, let me try it on you”?
>>
Let them think it's a vibrator, and they'll be relieved when they find out it isn't
>>
>>6678393
When they hear the sound tell them it's yours animu waifu sex robot
>>
>>6678393
>epilator
W H Y
H
Y

Doesnt that hurt a lot...?
>>
>>6678972
Well its better than spending an hour shaving every 2 days
>>
>>6679009
How often would you need to use the epilator?
>>
>>6679009
Also to answer your original question, seems like your best bet is to use it when no one is home rather than having to make up lies and explain around it if that isnt easy or practical.
>>
I just got my epilator, its a braun silk 9, and on the lowest setting it isn't actually that loud. i think if i use it in the shower they won't hear it ^_^

I just need to make sure i don't scream from the pain or something
>>
>>6679217

from what i hear every 1 or 2 weeks, and the hair should take longer to grow back after repeated use too
>>
File: it hurts!.jpg (527KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts!.jpg
527KB, 1920x1080px
OP Here.... , i managed to do both of my legs up to the waist. it hurt so bad T_T It was on the lowest setting, and the massage cap did nothing to stop pain at all

but i think it worked! i can see little holes in by legs where he hairs have been pulled out

Only my older brother is home and he was outside working on his car, so i think i got away with it!, I made the water from the shower hit the the shower curtain to mask the noise

The batery is flat now, because it was so painfull it took so long,i still have hair on my chest and arms :(
>>
>>6683659
>worrying about the noise
Yeah but anon they're gonna be able to tell that your legs are naked
>>
>>6683659
>anime posting
>probably transbian
>>/r9k/
>>
>>6683768
Nope ,i only wear track pants and long sleve hoodies etc

>>6683783
nope, i like cock.
>>
>>6683838
Ok, you pass.

I want to remove all my hair, but I wear shorts all the time and don't know how to explain that one.
>>
>>6683970
maybe wait until winter?

Could always just say you are doing it for hygiene
>>
>>6683970
Say that your hair makes you hot and uncomfortable? idk
>>
>>6683988
>>6684017
I think having shaved legs and hiding it would be worse for me than just being hairy. Cuz my dysphoria is more social than anything. So I think I'll eventually do it and just say "becuz fuck it. I like it." Only one I'm worried about judging is my mom, but I'll come out to her as bi before doing this. And then it seems better for some reason, lol
>>
File: 1467422252597.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1467422252597.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>6684082
>Cuz my dysphoria is more social than anything.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.