[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont straight women date bi guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 660x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 660x739px
Why dont straight women date bi guys?
>>
Because they know a bi male will take off and just fuck a dude instead of tolerating women's insane bullshit on the weak premise of sex
>>
>>6677873
Same reason why gays won't date bi guys

they fuck around with the other sex and cheat.
>>
>>6677873
they do what are you talking about
>>
>>6677873
Because they think it's unmanly. That's the reason they love gay men so much, because they don't require sex in exchange for attention. A man who has slept with another man, especially if he's bottomed (which they will assume), have disqualified himself in the eyes of the majority of women.
>>
>>6678086
this
t. bi
>>
>>6678100
/thread
>>
>>6677873
>Why don't straight women date me?
*fixed newfriend :3
Don't drag the rest of us into this.
>>
>>6678086
>>6678100
>>6682467
>>6682493
You guys are fucking bigots. I hate the hypocrisy in this culture.

Yeah, and all gays are fucking sluts that walk and talk like little bitches and all lesbians are butch redneck drunk douchebags and all transwomen are hons

shut the fuck up with that complete bullshit

>>6677873
Because they are straight, moron. By dating you, they have let gay culture into their life. It's not that that it's a bad thing for them, or that they dont like gays, but it is scary and a big change.
>>
>>6683355
>You guys are fucking bigots. I hate the hypocrisy in this culture.
>Yeah, and all gays are fucking sluts that walk and talk like little bitches and all lesbians are butch redneck drunk douchebags and all transwomen are hons
>shut the fuck up with that complete bullshit

Bitch, sit your ass down and shut the fuck up.

I've dated 3 bi guys and all have cheated with girls. My best friend didn't know her ex was bi until she saw photos of him on his phone fucking a dude.

No one likes bis because they have two sexes to chose from. That's double the temptation. And bitch, don't get me started on the fucking threads that bi-scum start on here admitting that they cheat, but it's okay tho, because the other person isn't the same sex as their SO.

Fuck off you dumb cunt and die of aids, whore
>>
>>6683355
Bisexuals only want the fun part of being in a gay relationship. As soon as things get rough (being discriminated against, disappointing your parents, getting stared at in public, etc.), they are suddenly straight!

What a strange coincidence that so many bi guys eventually discover they're actually straight with such consistency.
>>
>>6683355
Guess what, idiot? The reputation gay men have for whoredom comes from hetero society not being able to distinguish us from bisexual men. The distinction has only been recently acknowledged and the record is finally being set straight - you people are the drug-addled sluts, not us. You also deserve the primary blame for the spread of HIV/AIDS for that matter. You're in absolutely no position to be assuming the moral high ground with us, so you can fuck right off.

>>6683379
How many bisexual cheating threads do we need to have before the #notallbisexuals people admit that the supposed "good bis" are the minority? I swear to Christ, they've got unbelievable gall.
>>
My gf dates me, and I'm bi. Thus clearly there are girls who date bi guys.
>>
>>6683457
>no true gayman
>>
File: 275843.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
275843.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
>>6677873
when I was presenting as a bi "guy" (admittedly I was about as masculine acting and looking as pic related, except I still had balls back then) I had a lot of girls willing to date me. Even the occasional lesbian would hit on me.
I've never cheated on anyone though, and I'm a tranny now anyway lmao.
>>
>>6683519
That's literally the standard bisexual "argument" though.

>"Bisexuals are decent people, you guise!"
>"Bullshit. Everyone here had their heart torn out by a bisexual."
>"Those guys were just assholes! You can't blame bisexuals for that!"
>>
>>6683578
post pic

you must be hot
>>
>>6683790
I'm a bisexual that wanted a relationship with a gay guy, he left me because he was never interested in a relationship only sex. When he tired from the sex he left.
Real life is not like your memes. In real life guys are guys no matter how you slice it and gays certainly are not interested in relationships, only having the most amounts of sex. Bi guys I meet choose women because at least they want romance and relationships, I'm more into guys than girls and I'm faithful to one person only.
>>
>>6681660
This. Women are scum if you havent realized. Anyone who looks at the female gender objectively can see how selfish And narcissistic women are
>>
>>6683843
>gays certainly are not interested in relationships, only having the most amounts of sex

Okay, you keep your bigoted stereotypes and we'll keep ours.

>Real life is not like your memes.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>6677873
Why even tell them you are bi?
>>
>>6683379
Maybe because you are absolute garbage like the rest of gay guys?
You know you are only gay because there is something wrong with you right?
>>
>>6683383
Bisexuals don't get into gay relationships we get into bi relationships. Hay relationship implys some sorth of retardation
Also stop with the lisp and the bitchy attitude, if I wanted to fuck a girl i would fuck one
>>
>>6683457
Kek
Get aids and die nobody will miss you
>>
>>6683578
Oh great the schizo is speaking now too
Trans is (at best) a gender, and actually just the result of fucking up your brain, it's not sexuality you have no place here
>>
>>6683863
>You keep your stereotypes and we keep ours
That's great now remove the b from lgbt
>>
>>6684064
I'm talking about the fact that I am bi, have always been bi, and even when people thought i was a guy I was openly bi. I came out as bi when I was 14.
>>
>>6677873
I don't know and I'm not familiar with the problem, but I can imagine that some of the reason could be due to some stigma about HIV and aids. And maybe less surprisingly there are stereotypes about bis being less faithful which of course isn't very appreciated among most people. Some people in this thread, as with many others previous ones that bring up similar topics about bis vs. other sexual orientations, perpetuates this view and don't really contribute to establish a good discussion (assuming OP really wants an answer and not just another shitposting thread) and shows a lack of a genuine interest in this topic. It shouldn't be very difficult to maybe look up some studies done on this before if there are any and try to form a discussion from there. With that said, I guess this anon here >>6683355 might also have a point when it comes to "letting gay culture into their lives". I would however argue that if it's due to feeling scared about it, it could be related to having negative associations with non-straight people at some level. Whatever change might come from entering a relationship with a bi guy as a straight woman would probably be individual anyway, in addition to how involved or engaged either of the parts are with any LGBT community.
>>
>>6677873
>implying gay men DATE bi guys
Why would you date or get serious with someone that you can never fully satisfy? It's not fair to me or the bi guy, so why waste either of our time?
I say just enjoy fucking each other and call it a day. Bi people should just date buy people, so that they can full enjoy all aspects of each others lives. Otherwise, you'll have moments where one partner feels excluded.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.