[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your best friend know your lgbt? What does he/she think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: f7d.gif (932KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
f7d.gif
932KB, 500x211px
Does your best friend know your lgbt? What does he/she think about it?
>>
OP here: My best friend is totaly cool with me being gay, and we even talk about guys we find hot and go jewelry shopping together.
>>
File: image.gif (189KB, 438x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
189KB, 438x652px
Came out to my best friend he faces no fucks. All my friends don't care. They even met my boyfriend at the time.
>>
>>6677394
Wow. Love when my phone makes me sound retarded.
>>
It was a running joke in the group that they didn't know why I wouldn't tell them that I was gay, for like a year before I did it. I always avoided the subject.
When it finally happened, they were like 'We know.'
They rule.
>>
>>6677049
My best friend knows and is fine. And my other friends were the ones who approached me about the possibility of me being FTM in the first place.
>>
>>6677049
Yeah, she's totes cool. She might be LGBT herself, she has never really explored her sexuality before.
>>
>>6677049
I'm a lesbian and my sort of best friend is a guy. I honestly don't know where he stands. He seems upset about it sometimes but at other times he seems whatever about it. I said "sort of" because we had a bit of a falling out some months ago regarding my girlfriend and now I've kind of demoted him to "just a friend."
>>
>>6677630
You are evil
>>
File: 1469734421131.png (311KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1469734421131.png
311KB, 1100x1100px
My only friend is my girlfriend, so yeah, I'm out to her. Everybody else either stopped hanging out with me when I "came out" (didn't really even come out since I live in a religious area, just started transitioning and they noticed changes) or left me when I stopped doing drugs. Yeah. I wish I had more friends.
>>
>>6677049
Confessed to my best friend at age 16. She turned out to also be bi. She and I are now BFFs forever.
>>
>>6677049
No... i haven't come out to them yet.
>>
My friends figured out that I'm bi at some point, considering that I'm the most obscene and touchy-feely guy in our group, and they're cool with it. It's almost a running joke; that I'm the gay asshole among a bunch of straight dudes.
>>
I've known all of my friends for like 20+ years now so they were just fine with it.
>>
>>6677728
You and he both think that. Meanwhile everybody else says it's about time I stop putting up with his childish bullshit. And since that falling out event, I can see what they were trying to say all these years.
>>
>>6677425
is your best friend a dude?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.