[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homophobia in Humors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: banner3-provocative-female.png (12KB, 409x166px) Image search: [Google]
banner3-provocative-female.png
12KB, 409x166px
Is it possible for LGBT people to enjoy homophobic humor?

If LGBT person does enjoy homophobic jokes is it a sign of self loathing?
>>
>>6677048
You have to laugh at yourself to feel any joy in life.

I'm gay, and I get a kick out of joking about stereotypical super flamboyant gay people. It's like white people making fun of trailer trash or black people making fun of stupid nignogs.
>>
I love them. I don't really like limiting myself to some tiny mental framework just because doing otherwise would be "offensive". Jokes are jokes.
>>
>>6677216
>>6678266
Could you still listen to homophobic music like Eminem? I have a gay friend that was disgusted when he compared gay marriage to Tom Green fucking dead animals
>>
>>6678280
I thought that lyric was saying that same-sex marriage being illegal (at the time) was unreasonable?
>>
>>6678290

>But if we can hump dead animals and antelopes, then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope

Kinda and kinda not.

At the time, Em was considered a homophobe and has displayed his disgusts against gays and lesbians. However, watching Tom Green having sex with animals on TV is amusing to him. So he's saying, "Well, If Im okay with that, why not guys fuck guys?"
>>
Eh, who cares.
>>
>Me and friends constantly make jokes about homosexuality and call each other faggots
>Come out as bi
>Jokes reach a whole new level of meta

That's about it, I love any kind of politically incorrect joke, so obviously I'm not going to deprive myself of homophobic humor just because of my sexual orientation
>>
>>6677048
Nah, not really, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me", and all that.
But seriously, I just don't get why somebody would get so offended at a joke.
>>
I enjoy offensive humor in general and it's pretty natural to make and enjoy jokes about things that hit close to home.
In the words of immortal technique
"If you can take a fucking dick,you can take a joke"
>>
If you can't laugh at yourself you are screwed
>>
>>6677048
>shes such a faggot

Said no one ever
>>
>>6686519
I call girls faggots. Are you a sexist or something?
>>
When I make homophobic jokes it's to upset my straight friends.
>>
>>6677048
No, but it's extremely easy for cowardly LGBT people to pretend they enjoy homophobic lies. And there's no such thing as homophobic humor. For something to be humor, it must be funny, or at least an attempt to be funny.
>>
>>6677048
Is making fun of gay stereotypes considered homophobic humor? Because I do that all the time.
>>
>>6677048
Faggot tranny here
I've always called everyone faggots cause they are little bitches.
Im a huge cock sucking submissive and masochist, so when I see people being bitches or whatever it brings out this sadism in me and im like booo u a bitch nigga hit that faggot again.

All these faggots who cry oppression have never been oppressed.
They are just cry baby little rich white kids who kill themselves cause mommy didn't let them wear their autism headbow to school.
>>
>>6678307
There's a whole scene in the interview where eminem himself is like IM GAY I LUST FOR MEN etc.
>>
>>6686711

Yeah except The Interview is comedy. Eminem is doing improv on that scene for epic laffs.
>>
>>6677048
I'm a tranny who makes fun of the concept of trannyism all the time, I'm not self loathing at all, there's just a lot of jokes to be had there. like rednecks enjoy redneck jokes and black people enjoying black humor for example. People should be able to laugh at themselves and their problems without being self-loathing. It's about not taking yourself too seriously.
>>
Yes. It's possible.

No. Self-hating anything is a thing, especially if you're a collectivist scum.
>>
>>6687160
>black people enjoying black humor
Well, o.k.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (79KB, 680x581px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
79KB, 680x581px
>>6677048
If the joke doesn't have Ill intent I see nothing wrong with that

And even then it can be a little funny
>>
>>6678280
>mentioning Eminem
>to PC to mention the plethora of antigay nigger rappers

https://youtu.be/IIeSGUK-Lyo
>>
>>6678280
Eminem is Bisexual.
He isnt really homophobic, its just his slang he mentions that often.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW31MBrbZnM
>>
>>6678569
>>Me and friends constantly make jokes about homosexuality and call each other faggots
>>Come out as bi
>>Jokes reach a whole new level of meta
Same, me and my best friend both sorta came out to each other as queer (he's a bi pillow biter, I dated a qt boi in college)
>>
>>6677048
What do you call a homosexual on roller skates?

Roll-Aids
>>
>>6677216
I can't laugh at how awful my life is as a tranny. I will laugh at others instead while I hide in a man! Until I grow boobs of course duh
>>
>>6695967
That one killed me the first time i heard it.
>>
File: cover_2817124_FULL_WIDTH.jpg (163KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cover_2817124_FULL_WIDTH.jpg
163KB, 640x640px
>>6686690
U said it fampai
>>
>>6677048
Everything ought to be joked about. I believe that once I stop laughing and get offended, well, that's when the joke can do harm. But that's in my hands, nobody else's.
>>
>>6678280
In most hiphop culture, gay doesn't even mean gay. It's pretty much 100% like the southpark episode with the faggot bikers.
Sauce: Bro is active in the battle rap scene
>>
>>6678307
He was considered a homophobe, but honestly, that line sounds mistconstrued as fuck by you. He's turning the argument "when them gays marry, who says next won't be them animals!" on it's head. You (or, the people who believe this to be truly deeply homophobic) are too dense to understand Eminem.
>>
>>6686669
Homophobic jokes are pretty much any jokes with lgb-content (except t that'd be transphobic right?). They are "homophobic" because they are considered that automatically. Since I believe anyone can be made the butt of a joke, of course I support homophobic jokes.
How many dead baby jokes do you know? Were they all told to you by child killers? No? So what's the problem?
>>
>>6687837
Wasn't it a black comedian who coined "niglet" for "little nigga"?
>>
>>6677048
if it's actually funny and not just yet another variation of 'all faggots have aids and stick things up their ass xD'
>>
If you're offended by jokes, you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>2016
>getting offended by jokes

who cares if ppl get offended, if you get offended you're probably a piece of shit anyways. theres a big difference between being offended and committing an actual crime.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.