[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice on lesbian sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1439772113779.jpg (119KB, 540x665px) Image search: [Google]
1439772113779.jpg
119KB, 540x665px
so im 19 and just got my first girlfriend. were both essentially virgins although ive messed around with guys some in the past. was just wondering if anyone had any wisdom to impart regarding first times / girlsex / first times having girlsex / first times that ARE girlsex?
>>
put it up her butt
>>
Scream into her ass
>>
Grab her around the waist. Every girl likes being grabbed by the waist, promise. Then pull her close and give her your best "we're gonna fuck right now and we're not stopping until I say so" look. Kiss her inner thighs a lot. Suck on her clitoris *gently*. Look her in the eyes. Make noise. Have fun.
>>
Make helicopter noises
>>
File: u r welcome.png (314KB, 498x2018px) Image search: [Google]
u r welcome.png
314KB, 498x2018px
>>6676782
>>
>>6677011

Why can't you just stick her dick in your mouth?

Does it need a manual?
>>
>>6676782
Wtf does essentially virgins mean
>>
>>6677018
do you want to give good head or not
>>
>>6676782
Go wild on Oral exploration ,nibble her nipples and TAPE all the action ,
>>
>>6677030
Most women due to their female privilege are gifted sex early in their lives, whether by men or lesbians that traditionally take the place of dominant male role. However, as the first few times typically happen in the age bracket of 9-13, women disregard the men and sex within this period as "juvenilia" of sorts as disregard it from their sexuality and sexual history completely. You have to understand that no sex is special to women as, like a born-into-wealth individual, there is never any chance to fail with either gaining or maintaining a sex life. That "juvenilia" sex they had then means as much to them as the sex they will have with you, in the future, or with any other, ever.
>>
>>6677104
*there is never any possibility of failure with
>>
>>6676782
the diff between oral is GOOD oral is 80% enthusiasm

other 20 is communication, listen to what she wants, tell her what you like

touch titties

hips lifted up is best position, put a pillow under your ass

cut and file nails
>>
File: homoqueer.png (41KB, 317x233px) Image search: [Google]
homoqueer.png
41KB, 317x233px
>>6676970
>tfw a girl drags you into her by your belt
>>
Corrupt her forever and steadily addict her to anal while keeping her hymen intact until marriage
>>
kiss her everywhere. make her beg.

Suck nipples man, my girl loves it. little bites n stuff are ok too. When I give oral I usually stick to the clit and suck it nice and easy. also, i find when you occasionally push a bit with your tongue it makes it even better.

Have fun!
>>
>>6677339
Gotta have like one finger in there, though.
Give her something to grip.
>>
>>6677030
i dont think shes ever even kissed anyone, and ive never gotten past second base
>>
Tease, bite, hit her g-spot, hum/moan into her clit
>>
Reading these replies is making me catch the feels.

Gosh, why do I have to be closeted...
>>
>>6677339
I feel practically nothing in my nipples and time spent there is time that could be spent kissing me or eating me out. Establish where feels good for her
>>
more importantly how do i have sex that i actually enjoy, it's not that i hate eating pussy or even don't find it arousing (i do) but it's pretty damn boring in the long run

i can't picture myself ever enjoying stereotypical lesbian sex but i can't think of any alternatives that would be physically possible for me and not expensive

t. not op
>>
>>6680533
Then you're not a lesbian
>>
Just, put your lips to her vulva, and blow a reaaalllllyy long-ass raspberry into her. Make sure air comes out too because that's the best part.
>>
>>6680533
>how do i have sex that i actually enjoy,
For starters, whatever you enjoy by yourself, try doing that with a partner.

>>6683145
Not true. Many lesbians have this problem (e.g. lesbian-bed-death). Women are sexually complicated. Not just physically, but also mentally, many women and their partners need more sophisticated game-plans. To make things more difficult, what women need to get-off varies greatly from person to person, can be very specific to an individual, and can change over time. Some lesbians don't like penetration at all. Some like BDSM and fisting.
>>
Reminder if you use dildos or strap ons you aren't a true lesbian
>>
>>6683210
Different strokes for different folks, Anon. Don't bash on others for not eating shit like you do.
>>
>>6683210
Truth. A real lesbian wouldnt use something that looks like a dick.
>>
>>6683384
Using a Dildo =/= wanting to use something that looks like a dick.
>>
>>6676970
Actually a girl i know gets anxious freakouts if you grab her waist x.x
>>
>>6683210
Reminder that it's okay to touch a "girl"tinkler because it is attached to a girl so it doesn't make you any less lesbian.
>>
>>6676782
>were both essentially virgins although ive messed around with guys some in the past.
So then, at least one of you is "essentially" not a fucking virgin.
>>
Can I use this thread to ask a question real quick? Like I hope it's not bad ethics to ask a question in someone else's thread but it's basically the same topic so I figure it's cool maybe? Anyways:

What do I do if the taste of my girlfriend repulses me? I really want to be able to go down on her but whenever I've tried it tastes really nasty.
>>
>>6685023
tell her to start bathing regularly
>>
>>6683195
>To make things more difficult, what women need to get-off varies greatly from person to person, can be very specific to an individual, and can change over time.
Very true. I know for myself, if one goes after my crotch to fast, I'll be bored and not really feel anything. On the other hand if my partner gets me properly aroused first, I'll have a really strong orgasm.

>>6683210
Idiot advice.

>>6684852
That I can understand...
>>
>>6684962
Not unless she got fucked?

>>6685023
Go check out her bathroom next time you take a shit at her house and make sure she doesn't have douches or retarded 'washes' around that would fuck up her vag levels.
Also, make sure the two of you are drinking water, not beer or some shit.
>>
>>6685029
I don't think it's that she doesn't bathe regularly because I know that she does. Even if it's a matter of her not cleaning well enough down there I don't think I'd have it in me to say that to her. She's really self-conscious and I'm worried that would hurt her feelings.
>>6685063
I actually don't know whether or not she douches so I guess that could be a possibility. How does drinking beer as opposed to water effect the flavor?
>>
op here - thanks to everyone thats replied so far! i feel a bit better now. also if other people want to posit questions regarding their own sex lives thats cool with me, go for it.
>>
>>6683210
>>6683384
how does using a tool that's shaped like the inside of your vagina and designed to hit pleasurable spots of the female anatomy not make you a lesbian?
>>
File: 1458867266892.jpg (26KB, 382x322px) Image search: [Google]
1458867266892.jpg
26KB, 382x322px
>>6685023
if you aren't a dom, you need to get deeper into the sub-zone. just incorporate the bad taste into what makes it arrousing. It's much more submissive to be forced to eat something that tastes bad.
>>
>>6685084
You're sending sludge through your system and you're getting dehydrated.
Ya eat/drink like shit, you're gonna taste/smell like shit.

>>6685953
Because they are men.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.