[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why date transgirls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-11.jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-11.jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
Is there any advantage to be found widening your horizons to include transgirls? Speaking from a non-chaser perspective
>>
>>6676102
I mean, every transgirl I've ever met is the kind that has 5 facebook profiles with 5000+ pictures and is vain as fuck
>>
File: 1468613307198.png (78KB, 1260x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1468613307198.png
78KB, 1260x1776px
>>6676102
Depends anything i say will be based on subjective experiance

+ Transwomen have experienced your struggles and are more likely to sympathize and understand them
+ Transwomen don't have innate value due to being unable to carry children so they tend to value themselves on there abilities
+ Transgender people in general due to there experience are more understanding of the inner workings of what makes us human ( hormones)

Nothings for sure but i would just say don't exclude them. You can find some pretty sick transwomen as well as some pretty shitty ones and we are like .6% of the population so its not like its gonna make a huge difference
>>
>>6676102
No and you know it
>>
Well they never have a loving family so nobody will look for them if you decide to murder them.
>>
>>6676433

I want to say that you shouldn't do that, but I know I would be better off if someone did.
>>
>>6676102
Yeah sure. Lots of cool people out there. Nothing is better than a wide dating pool to find who matches you the most.

Trans women are just as varied as anyone.
>>
Some people are just into girls with rock hard 6in+ cocks that shoot out hot,thick semen on your face after they finish fucking you.

Different strokes for different strokes.
>>
>>6676534
could you not
>>
You don't have to worry about getting one pregnant?
:_;
>>
>>6676534
>Some people
the term for them is closet homosexuals.
>>
>>6676534
>rock hard
>thick semen

Not happening after they've been on hormones for a while, which would be necessary for them to pass as girls. Also, the likelihood of mtfs wanting to use their dicks is really low too, the vast majority don't.
>>
File: 1465148751194.jpg (87KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465148751194.jpg
87KB, 960x640px
>>6676102
cis girls won't exist within 25 years so you best start liking transgirls. i'm afraid you don't have much of a choice.
>>
>>6676665
I don't really like topping, but I can deal with using it. I've been on hormones for almost two years now and although not much comes out it's still functional. OP's chances are higher if you count the girls who don't really prefer but can be persuaded.
>>
I'm a bi guy I prefer trans women, I don't really have a fetish for them but I just consider it the best of both worlds. I don't really care if they pass, as long as they're just feminine, so it's easy for me to make them feel secure and attractive because I don't care if they 100% pass as a girl. As long as they're thin and not deformed I don't care.

I tend to have hobbies in common with them since I have autist hobbies like vidya and anime.
>>
>>6676362
>+ Transwomen have experienced your struggles and are more likely to sympathize and understand them
top lel, no, we don't want pathetic men who crumble under the "pressure" of being a man.
It's called trans women, not transwomen.

>+ Transwomen don't have innate value due to being unable to carry children so they tend to value themselves on there abilities
top lel again, not really. We won't be the bread winner.

>+ Transgender people in general due to there experience are more understanding of the inner workings of what makes us human ( hormones)
Yes, I will accept the horny nature of men.

>we are like .6% of the population
I'm guessing you're a transbian, considering the things you said.
>>
>>6676704
What's going to happen to them? They're all going to die out?
>>
>>6676362
I agree with everything u said and also would just like to say I really enjoy the pic in ur post. People who call themselves trans yet go through no lengths to actually transition are appropriating our real experiences and it's real fucking bogus. One person I know came out as nonbinary and had a post on FB that was just like, "I'm a they/them queer," and it just seems like they want to be included within a minority population for the sake of their own frail attempt at achieving an inauthentic individuality. They also commented on that post saying, "I don't conform to gender roles," contextually referring to their reason for identifying as nonbinary and I just wanted to scream because gender roles and gender identity are NOT THE SAME THING u fucking unoriginal doofus.

I've talked with them before and they admitted to not having much dysphoria at all - on of their only experiences of "dysphoria" they described as when they are on their period. Like, I'm pretty sure all cis girls experience dysphoria during their period and wish they didn't have a vagina. Anyways, picture saved and rant over.
>>
Don't date trannies, they're all fucking nuts.Just date a feminine sub if you want that boipussy. Better in the long run.

t. guy who dated multiple tgirls and one tman
>>
>>6678689
i'm ok with this
>>
im a tranny and i concur

its not worth it. the sex will probably suck if they're massively dysphoric about their genitals. They all have the typical #trannyissues (passing as their desired gender being first and foremost).

Its fairly difficult to find a tranny and then you have to find one that isn't mental to begin with (depression, PTSD, OCD, borderline), and then you'll need to find one that passes ok to your standards (also hard). And if they're post-op, they'll be pretty much an inferior version of the gender they try to be. Keep it to a one-night-stand if you're curious about the sex part.

tl;dr only cons; when you start dating, expect an unfulfilled drama-laced relationship
>>
>>6676102
Doesn't matter how much cum you pump into them or blow on them you never have to worry about them getting pregnant
>>
>>6678625
We are going to put them all in concentration camps in the name of our beautiful magnificent intelligent gentleman Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>6679190
also an intellectual, may I add
>>
File: 1465870605557.jpg (17KB, 393x358px) Image search: [Google]
1465870605557.jpg
17KB, 393x358px
I guess the only thing i can REALLY think of is that they'll be more likely to share similar tastes in music, vidya, anime, ect. since they've still lived most of their life a guy. besides that, if you don't like girl peener, they're really isn't one
>>
If you're a "straight" (lel) guy

+They like all your autistic weeb shit
+They are needy as shit from a life of neglect so you can neg them/abuse them physically and emotionally all you want
+They have Daddy issues and will beg for your cock
+They do anal
+Tiny tits, if you're into that sort of thing
+On HRT for their whole life so if they pass they will age better than cis woman who hit menopause
+They have male brains so are more competent. Won't ask you "what happened" every 5 minutes in a movie, can wipe their own ass, etc
+but HRT shrinks their brains from dehydration and makes them horny so they're basically cock addicted bimbos

-90% look like dudes in drag
-All have serious emotional and mental issues. Probably abused. Expect drama and crying.
-On top of that dysphoria so sex will be awkward cause they wont want to look at themselves, and you cant really take them anywhere if they look like a dude still without getting harassed
-Could off themselves if you leave them alone
-Diaper fetish (this may be a plus depending on your preference)
-A penis, or a gaping sepsis infected wound
-Sounds like a dude
-Family probably hates them so you wont get a cool dad-in-law
-Poor
-Too autistic and depressed to hold down a job. You'll most likely be the breadwinner while they stay home and finger their boipucci
It's a mixed bag.
>>
File: 1338282249017.jpg (36KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
1338282249017.jpg
36KB, 340x460px
>>6679508
strong bait mayne
>>
File: 38PyRf4b.jpg (16KB, 224x289px) Image search: [Google]
38PyRf4b.jpg
16KB, 224x289px
>>6679658
Im being honest tho. What's wrong with what I said?

If I wanted to bait I'd make a shitty bait thread like OP did.
>>
There are few reasons, even less from a non chaser perspective

Really their appeal is going to be in personality but you never know especially depending on how fucked up the community is right now.
You are more likely to find someone who matches your hobbies, Their view on many topics tends to come from some degree of male perspective so they can understand some mens issues better, and when its comes to sex they tend to either have the same drive as a woman or more.
When it comes to emotions expect someone atleast semi damaged, Between going through puberty again and making a life choice that changes every aspect of your life there will always be some effect. most will have self confidence issues espicaly when it comes to anything they cant do or compared to other women. Seeing yourself without the quotations around "woman" can be difficult for many.

As for you, you will also have to deal with what others think of you dating a transwoman if its known. As it is there is no reason to go for someone trans but depending on what you can handle there may be reason to keep with someone who happened to be trans
>>
File: 333275-happy-girl.jpg (1009KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
333275-happy-girl.jpg
1009KB, 2560x1600px
>>6679508
>You'll most likely be the breadwinner while they stay home and finger their boipucci

LMAO

But if you won't get a cool father-in-law, you won't get a bitchy mother-in-law either.
>>
>>6676102
If you only date for 'advantages', as opposed to because you like the person, you might want to reconsider things.
>>
>>6679734

Utilitarians are people too.
>>
>>6679745
>Utilitarians
>thinking you can apply objective thinking to subjective issues
I bet your a libertarian too
>>
File: bait.jpg (140KB, 605x353px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
140KB, 605x353px
>>6679508
>>
>>6676725
Well if you weren't an autist and were a normal more alpha guy that would be very nice. But your post highlights some huge problems with living as transsexual.

One: We rarely get normal alpha-quality men. Rather we get repressed homos, bottoms, or men who don't like being men and want to be feminized.

Secondly even if you were more alpha bisexual and straight acting and not a vidya autist, even though I would love to be in a relationship with you, living as visibly transsexual (and make no mistake most trans women 95%+ don't pass in face to face interactions) is so harsh and painful even having a wonderful man by your side does not make up for the fact of getting stares at the grocery store or mocked by commerical workers.
>>
>>6678625
Pretty white girls will die out at the very least. White populations are collapsing worldwide. Especially as white girls get cucked by media into racemixing and make non-white babies
>>
>>6679508
This is all 100% true. Accept for the fetish stuff, that is reserved for weird transbians only. Straight trans girls just want masculine studs.
I agree with everything you say and its my experience that you are very spot on which is a sad but truthful admission.

Again the autist and weeb shit and fetish stuff is more of a transbian or "bisexual" (former straight guy) mtfs.

I hate looking at myslef during sex. I hate looking my partner in the eye. I would prefer to bury my face in a pillow and pretend I don't just look like a feminized male.
>>
>>6679508
You are also right that the vast vast majority of men who like transsexuals are not completely "straight". Complete straight men will only fuck vaginas of women. Maybe a post-op ts if they just want their cock warmed by sommething. They won't be sexually attracted to penises at all.

You got one thing wrong. Trans women don't age well. We have strong bone structure so when we get older and lose facial fat we look much harsher than cis women. Hrt also makes our skin thin and frail and often an anemic hue. If we dont' take care of our skin religiously it will fall apart and turn into a wrinkly discolored mess as we age due to hrts effect on the skin and our xy receptors that struggle to react to the estrogen.

Womens have different xx influenced receptors so they don't experience these problems as acutely.

Despite my skin being perfect, it is thin and therefore has an uneven hue compared to even super pale cis white girls who have more milky thick complexion.
>>
>>6679734
This. OP sounds like a cunt
>>
>>6676102
Generally more grateful for male attention than cis women.
More tolerant of guy stuff.
More open to anal.
More open in general.
Not indoctrinated with the 'men are predators' agenda from birth like cis women.
>>
File: illusion 2deep4u.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
illusion 2deep4u.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
>>6679765

Think about that one sentence and come back to me. You might realize there's a joke in there.
>>
>>6676534
tfw am a girl with a rock hard 7in+ cock that shoots out hot,thick semen on your face after I finish fucking you

[spoiler]I feel bad for other mtfs who don't enjoy having a penis[/spoiler]
>>
File: g1385538209824556122.png (135KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
g1385538209824556122.png
135KB, 400x277px
>>6679713
You dah real MVP
>>
File: 1466725870608.jpg (79KB, 899x510px) Image search: [Google]
1466725870608.jpg
79KB, 899x510px
>>6676102
>>
As a "straight" guy. I dont like penis. I did however have a good experience with a trans girl before that changed my mind about dating them. I am currently in a relationship with one and I like her. The pro is that they are more in tune with your male mind which is probably why I first opened myseld up to dating them. That's not to say you'll be best friends with all of them. There are people who you just don't like, but there's stuff you can talk about with a trans girl that you couldnt talk about with a cis girl.
Now for the cons. I dont like dick, but I'm fine with anal so whatever. They are just as emotional as women if not more. If they arent passable it could be awkward for you to go out together.
Honestly, as a guy, the feeling of being wirh a trans girl is good because they are so nice when you treat them right. They want you to be a man and to treat them like a woman, which cis women dont really do anymore.
>>
>>6681071
Who are you attracted to
>>
>>6682885
This sounds like me including the part about telling men "you don't want none of this" when flirted with.

>tfw you don't deserve a cute straight bf to cuddle you at night after having rough sex
>>
>>6683415
Girls. So cis and other mtfs.
>>
>>6683560
Eww look everyone agp transbian.
>>
>>6683045
>The pro is that they are more in tune with your male mind which is probably why I first opened myseld up to dating them.

Transphobia at its best. Fuck off, scum.
>>
File: OIbfA.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
OIbfA.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
cause theyre hot ;)
>>
>>6683644
>implying most trans aren't raised as males and have more masculine hobbies
Fuck off transbian hon.
>>
>>6683651
>That picture
Please fucking kill me
>>
>>6676102
i'm best of both worlds... non-op trans

i've herd that we're hornier... and some guys prefer anal... and can have buttsex every time.

a man with a vagina... or butch lesbians worst of both worlds. manly slobby dude-women must have disgusting vaginas...
>>
>>6683937
did you see the marge simpson poster

hot.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.