[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: th.jpg (11KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 219x300px
Should transgenders have to disclose their birth gender to potential partners?
>>
>>6675604
Only if they're pre-op.
>>
>>6675623
>gee honey no matter times i nut in you, you just won't get pregnant
>i guess i'm sterile lol let's adopt jamal's child

cuck???
>>
>>6675626
^pretty much. they should have to disclose pre and post.
>>
>>6675626
You can say you're sterile without mentioning trans stuff. And if the partner wants kids they should mention the sterile thing anyway
>>
I should have titled this thread "how many ways can a transgender lie to their retarded partner"
>>
>>6675644
What is a lie, anon? And what is truth?
>>
>>667565

Truth: im nancy but i used to be nathaniel.

Lie: Im nancy wanna fuck?
>>
>>6675604
If ur pre or non op, before any sexy times. If ur post op, before moving in together.
>>
>>6675665
I'm just gonna say it because no one else will, our identity as a woman is more important than your fee-fees about not dating a Real Womyn™, especially if you can't tell the damn difference when you're fucking
>>
>>6675705
No need to get that far, I can tell from miles out. Gotta pick your battles.
>>
>>6675723
Good for you, then it should be a null issue.
>>
>>6675604
>have to
No way bitch. Free country.

They totally should though.
>>
>>6675729
Null for me. You're still deranged and seeking sexual partners under false pretenses, sort of like someone with HIV not disclosing it to their partner =3
>>
>>6675604

Yes. They don't have to disclose to said partner's (or partners', if they're a degenerate) parents, siblings, best friends, friends, or anyone else.
>>
>>6675744
If you're significant other confided to you that they were a gender they are not at the present, would that change your view point on that?
>>
>>6675734
you won't infect your partner with tranny germs
>>
>>6675734
Oh no, they get the tranovirus and DIE from it. Holy shit are you retarded? It's not even remotely similar.

Also
>>6675730 is right
>>
>>6675623
This.
>>
You should disclose it before you start getting too serious so they know what to expect and you can be sure they're not transphobic. Your relationship probably wont last long if you keep secrets from them. Also do it somewhere public so they don't murder you.
>>
>>6675823

This x infinity
>>
>>6675886
I'm crying, like, really hard right now. You exposed me and I feel humiliated. Thank you!
>>
>>6675604
Well you should if you don't want to get beaten or killed.

But then again not too many normies are cool with trans people and ones who are get called chasers, have fun with foreveralone.
>>
>>6675954

There's always plentyoffish. Loves me some middle aged 3's. If i bang three in one night that's a 9!
>>
>>6675623

Do you think you can hide the transthing forever?
He will accidentally find a picture of you as a dude eventually.
>>
Equality matters in broad, sweeping terms. All trannies should be able to use public bathrooms. All trannies should be called by their pronouns. All trannies should be given employment protection. That's great.

But one on one, all that shit goes away. If you date a tranny and she doesn't tell you by the time things get physical, that's fucked up and you are justified to murder her. People deserve to know whether you are a girl or a dude with a hacked up penis.
>>
>>6675734
>=3
You're at the wrong place, kid.
>>
File: WHATATWEEST.jpg (16KB, 298x387px) Image search: [Google]
WHATATWEEST.jpg
16KB, 298x387px
>>6675604
Depends on what you mean by "potential partner." There are people that I have no intention of being with who approach me and make passes. Then they get violently upset if/when they find out I'm trans after I already turned them down or ignored them... even though they were never a "potential partner" to me and it was all a one sided delusion on their part.

If I'm going to have a serious relationship with someone, or even mess around with them sexually, I'm going to tell them. I don't feel that I should have to, but people are irrational and violent and I'd rather weed them out in a safe place when I'm not naked and alone with someone twice to three times my strength who wants to beat on something small, scary and different. It's the same reason I own a gun. I shouldn't have to, but people are fucked up assholes and take their pent-up ya yas out on easy targets.

But honestly OP, if you expect me to walk around with a pink triangle on my clothes so people who think I'm cute want to ask me out can protect their precious little fee fees, you can fuck right off. I've had a 30 year old guy approach me in a violent screaming fit a month or so ago, threats and everything, because he had developed a secret 5-month long crush on me and I "fooled" him and ruined his personal fantasy of me as his housewife and the mother of his children... like he owns me or something, and his feelings/delusions were somehow my fault or responsibility. I had barely spoken a sentence to him.

People need to grow up.
>>
>>6676224
/thread
>>
>>6676224
>speaking in extremes
>talking about "fee fees"

That's LITERALLY all being a tranny is. You "fee" you're a girl but you're not. You "fee" you should be treated like a girl but you shouldn't. You "fee" that letting someone put their penis inside your hacked up penis hole when they are expecting a vagina is a logical and reasonable thing to do.
>>
>>6676261
/thread
>>
>>6675604
Should they?
Absolutely.
Are they 100% morally obligated to?
Not at all.
>>
File: 1461832946937.jpg (125KB, 619x310px) Image search: [Google]
1461832946937.jpg
125KB, 619x310px
>>6676261
Well its my feeling against your and aint that what we call democracy.
>>
>>6676385
>admitting to being a rapist
>>
>Should transgenders have to disclose their birth gender to potential partners?
No, but id hate to be with someone that I have to hide that from.
>>
>>6676128
>justified to murder her
OK Mohammed
>>
>>6676261
Sure man, you're the expert. Let me get out my sewing kit.
>>
>>6676261
>being this mad when trans girls are treated like girls
But why?
>>
>>6675604
pre-op: always yes

post-op: i personally say yes unless you are just looking for a one night stand. but if you are looking for a longterm relationship it pays to be 100% truthful
>>
File: 1467927979947.jpg (83KB, 387x412px) Image search: [Google]
1467927979947.jpg
83KB, 387x412px
>>6675604
It's a shitty thing to not do but they shouldn't "have too" and it doesn't justify "tranny panic" and lashing out with assault or murder.

>>6675626
So really your problem is with sterility and so you obviously demand a fertility test from every partner anyway since you're about as likely or more so to meet an infertile cis person than a trans person.

Well either that or you don't really care as much as you pretend to and you're just using it as an excuse :^)
Especially with the /pol/cuck posting that you just can't contain, reminder, pic related.

>>6675734
>I'mm'a catch teh trannyism if I get too close!
Wow, I knew /pol/ was emotion driven retards as much as sjws are, but this is just impressive.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.