[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider bisexuality to be 1) being both heterosexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Do you consider bisexuality to be 1) being both heterosexual and homosexual; or 2) an exclusive alternative to heterosexuality and homosexuality?

That is to say, is a bi person 1) both gay and straight; or 2) neither gay nor straight?
>>
File: 1289686665836.jpg (44KB, 299x402px) Image search: [Google]
1289686665836.jpg
44KB, 299x402px
As a bisexual I'd be more inclined to say both heterosexual and homosexual but I feel that we're marginalized by both gays and straights to the point where we're neither. For me personally, I'd rather just call myself gay. I'm attracted to women because I find the female form attractive, but otherwise I hate the idea of being straight.

Whenever I'm attracted to a member of the opposite sex I feel like there's some oppressive figure smiling down on me rubbing its hands gleefully because I'm doing what society tells me to do. I don't think of it in a /pol/ way as actually blaming the jews, but there is a le happy merchant 'Good goyim' feeling about it.

It makes me feel disgusting, I don't hate straight people but I feel like a victim of male biology when I'm attracted to women, I don't like it.
>>
File: 1464290762597.jpg (15KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1464290762597.jpg
15KB, 302x237px
yare a faget
>>
>>6674718
I get what you mean, but a lot of it for me is that the more time I spend with guys, the more I conclude that women fucking suck in general. Even when I'm interested in a woman, there's little things that make me think "this would be so much easier if she was a dude".
>>
For me, romance seems possible only with another man because of how fucked up I've become from the Internet and horror stories about women. I still want to make babies with women and I'm attracted to like 75% of women but the other 25% is filled with my craving for daddy dick.
>>
>>6674745
I get the same experience as a bisex girl. There's definitely something to be said for a lifetime of shared experiences. Two girls or two boys are going to have had a more similar life than a girl and a boy.
I know that even within my own family, my brother and I were treated differently and had different expectations. Not necessarily in a bad-wrong sexist way, but just different.

There are times when having a conversation, I realize that through our differing upbringings, we can interpret the same event in different ways.
>>
>>6674681
biscum are just horny sluts that want to fuck anything and dont know the concept of platonic relationships and friendships.

Literally never met a bi person who didnt always turn things sexual with friends they made. In their minds everyone is open game.
>>
>>6674681
I like to think I'm not attracted to sexes, but certain traits.
>>
File: 1468595776461.jpg (529KB, 900x709px) Image search: [Google]
1468595776461.jpg
529KB, 900x709px
>>6674681
Man I love that faggot girly Balinese shadow puppet show.

>tfw you'll never crack the egg and bring the world revolution
>>
>>6674681
I think it's neither gay nor straight. Both groups seem to dislike us.

>>6674885
Case in point.
>>
>>6674718
I feel similarly but (but less intensely so) when I'm attracted to a dude. It's less "ewww ewww I'm half-gay" than just "dang If I didn't thirst for that cock I'd be a perfectly normal dude" because other than the bi-ness I'm a pretty normal guy.
>>
>>6674885
>Literally never met a bi person who didnt always turn things sexual with friends they made. In their minds everyone is open game.

You have. They just didn't tell you they were bi because half of the gays and more of the straights think that we're just trying to bone everyone 24/7.
>>
bis are straight people with a fetish
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.