[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that most mtfs are sexually frustrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: frustration.jpg (43KB, 1012x848px) Image search: [Google]
frustration.jpg
43KB, 1012x848px
Why is that?
>>
>>6673767
Why do you think?
How can you even need to ask that?
>>
>>6673767
Cuz they can't get a boyfriend/girlfriend as a boy, they need to try and get broader audience.
>>
>>6673809
Getting girls was easy. I always knew what to say because I just said the things I wished someone would say to me. I just hated myself cause I felt like a liar. Oh and I love cock. Picking up guys was even easier as they have lower standards.
>>
>>6673982
What. Women are not impressed by talking. You were just lucky to be a cute girly looking guy.
>>
>>6673767

You don't get anything but gay guys and straight girls when you're a non-passing MtF, and you don't want either of those because they see you as a guy (unless you're really desperate). You might also be years behind your peers in interpersonal sexual experience. And maybe this was just my experience, but I wasn't interested in sex much at all while I was still repressing, and now sexual desire has hit me like a ton of bricks. You also feel stuck in place because you're either eventually passable or never passable. In the former, you're waiting for that day you're finally desirable, and then if you're the latter, your life is just this:
https://youtu.be/We7I41uNucM?t=3s
>>
>I would really like to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>O-Oh, right. No that's fine. Just ram my shitbox and spit in my face. I'm just worthless meat anyways.
>>
>>6674000
Of course females are impressed by what you say. If you don't understand that then you have no game at all.
>>
>>6673767
But i'm not.
I'm Asexual.
Stop projecting, faggot.
>>
>>6674000
Are we reals right now? Most people don't know who you are through your actions, but only by how you describe yourself.
>>
>>6673767
Cause like a lot of people hate us and threaten to kill us if they realize they are sexually attracted to us?
>>
File: S3AI5Uk.gif (731KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
S3AI5Uk.gif
731KB, 540x304px
>tfw i have a bf
>tfw we have sex 3 times a week
Feels good friendos
>>
>>6674000
>Women are not impressed by talking.
lul found the robot
>>
File: 1464843282802.png (44KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1464843282802.png
44KB, 805x556px
>>6673767
We are stereotyped as sexual deviants, and predators
+women in general are seen as being less sexually active (Only very slightly true.)
=
large population of sexually repressed MTFs for the the sake of being accepted.

>I hit on women
Im just a straight dude mascaraing as a chick
> I hit on men
Im just a gay dude trying to get guys to turn to the other side.
>>
>>6673767
Speak for yourself, my sex life is great
>>
File: are you well.jpg (51KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
are you well.jpg
51KB, 600x604px
>>6673767
I have no shortage of outspoken admirers, but I avoid most romantic entanglements because I hate my body, I hate myself, I don't trust anyone and think everyone has an ulterior motive that will fuck me over or get me killed somehow. I also feel broken and dirty from past sexual abuse/extreme promiscuity pre-transition and I fear being used and thrown away like I used to be when I was younger. The only time I let anything happen nowadays is when I'm drunk and even then it's only heavy kissing, etc. Then I disappear and ghost on them while I have multiple panic attacks alone in a dark room. I've had a lot of people approach me as if I'm their manic pixie dream girl sent from the heavens to make them feel feelings again. I'm nerdy, sarcastic, dress like a gothic hipster, and probably borderline something or other mentally so I guess I get it on some level. But it's weird and I feel bad for anyone who is attracted to me. I can't help but feel they have something wrong with them if they do.

That's me though. Everyone has their reasons. Feeling like this isn't unique to trans women.
>>
>>6674000
>Women are not impressed by talking.
How can you even be this wrong?
>>
>>6676343

>I can't help but feel they have something wrong with them if they do.

I remember I used to feel that way in 9th grade. Now I'm just cognizant of the fact I'm attractive to straight girls and think no straight guy I want would ever want me.
>>
>>6676604
Well that's cool I guess. With me I acknowledge that people find me attractive because I'm approached by people who find me attractive often. Straight guys and girls, bi people, etc. I just think my personality is repulsive along with my body, so I cut off any potential romance the moment it might go somewhere, or nip it at the bud as it happens before they even think of a way to hurt me. They can't hurt me if they can't find me or interact with me again. It's irrational, and I acknowledge it's irrational, but it's the way I function for some reason.
>>
>>6673767
Because they're mentally ill degenerates who should be shot in the back of the head.
>>
>>6674000
Women so easy bro I could get any women I want in boymode

>>6673982
This. Women are easy as fuck, all you have to do is be cool/not autistic but also express that you find them attractive and sort of care about them. Super simple stuff.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.