[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hongen/ - Hon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 42

File: 1443847976425.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1443847976425.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Thread for those who feel unwelcome among younger and more successful transitioners

Rules

>1. Must have started HRT at age 24 or later
>2. No pics
>3. No trips
>4. No drama
>5. Posts can contain positive elements but must overall be generally negative
>>
>you will never experience university as a female
>you will miss out on all those trendy 18-24 styles
>your chances of passing will drastically fall
>>
I am about to turn 42. I started 14 months ago. I hear I pass fantastically. I works hard in my voice and I rock it.

It has been a stressful transition for sure. Lost my career and my family hates me. My brother killed himself when I came out. I know he said something about it in his note as they wont let me see it.

Know work but it is retail and I barely make it but I am getting happier. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>6674001
>am about to turn 42. I started 14 months ago. I hear I pass fantastically.
Do you have kids?
Don't you regret every day not doing it sooner?
>>
>>6674087
No kids. I don't regret it every day, but some days yes I do. Particularly when I see a beautiful Trans woman in her twenties.

However, I simply didn't have the opportunity in the time, or place I grew up. My mom always knew and I was put into conversion at 4. That torture still haunts me and it has taken a long time to heal.
>>
>>6674001

>42
>Still posts on a Nepalese embroidery forum.
>>
>>6674124
Yeah I get bored too. I am banned from every other Trans forum
>>
>Must have started HRT at age 24 or later

Can this meme die already? Age has a lot to do with it but you can be a 6'2" 16 year old with linebacker shoulders and a thick beard covering your chiseled features
>>
>>6674155

Why?
>>
>>6674159
But in reality the people who do start HRT young are those who sorta pass, that's why they're confident enough to start at that age
>>
>>6674165

How young are you talking about?
>>
>>6674162

Saying passing is important. I was banned from Susan's for saying to expect to hear ma'am if you have a beard, and for saying she faked transition and is a crook.

Also, for saying there is a subset of fetishists who are gross pretending to be Trans to molest the vulnerable and they seem to look the same.

I am not well liked in the tranny sjw sphere.
>>
>>6674180
Under 18 at least, since your parents wouldn't let you transition otherwise
>>
>>6674210

Then
>But in reality the people who do start HRT young are those who sorta pass
doesn't make sense, because everyone passes at some point under 18. Hell, an upperclassman catcalled me thinking I was a girl when I was 14 and had a goatee (he was behind me and quickly realized).
>>
>>6674210
>>6674216

I also meant to add, the real factor that seems to decide if you start early is information: knowing the resources are there and how to get them; knowing you're trans and that's not changing; knowing that if your parents don't support you, they're not worth listening to; knowing just how big the gulf of happiness between transitioning and staying closeted is; etc. I would also say at least one person you can count on to not force you back in the closet or leave you is important to.
>>
>>6674322
Having supportive parents or Guadians is the single biggest factor to transition young. The only reason I didn't is because of mine. By the time I turned 18 I was a completely broken person. Lost in my repressed dysphoric agony. Weed and booze were my only survival tools.
>>
>>6674190

You're fighting the good fight, redpilled hon.
>>
>>6674087
different anon here,
no kids
regret? yes and no.
yes b/c who doesn't want to go back in time?
no b/c I have built a career, have money, and a house. my life to this pt wasn't a complete waste of time

I still question if transitioning is worth losing family/career/work. I still dream of doing more w my life
>>
>>6674351

Thanks. I think I may have finally escaped hondom. Passgen liked me this time.
>>
>>6674388
However pics really don't mean much. These days I practice on periscope. I get spotted as Trans less and less. I love hearing I am a milf.
>>
>>6674342

Those are extremely important, but there was a trans girl on this board who was asked if she wanted to transition by her supportive, scientist parents when she was 12, but she said no because she was afraid. There was another trans girl who I think was taken to a gender therapist at around 6 years old, and when the therapist asked if she wanted her help, she said she would be fine and didn't go back to see her because she was conflicted about it and didn't want to waste her parents' money (maybe time too) on appointments she wasn't using to their full benefit. She later had various suicide attempts before 18 and her parents wouldn't believe it when she said it was because she was trans. They also told her that if she had really been trans the therapist they took her to would have helped her.

You can still shit the bed even when you couldn't ask for better parents. I can even see a bit of myself in those accounts.
>>
What makes you stop repressing after 10/20 years?
>>
>>6674404
I agree that fear and shame are very powerful and won't deny that if my parents had been supportive I don't know what I would have done. I can't experience life differently.

I can only say that the harm done to me magnified my own self hate to epic proportions, and that if my mom knew I was Trans before I even did had she not abused me I would have had a very different life.
>>
>>6674406
I was inspired by passers

but I won't finish transitioning if I can't pass completely
>>
>>6674406
The stresses of life compound. Dysphoria gets worse and your mortality hits you in the face. As you get older fear of meaningless judgement become less of a threat. Also, no one can repress endlessly. You just run out of space to repress more pain.
>>
uhhhhhhhhhh, what about yung hons? >>6674210
BULL FUCKING SHIT. stop this stupid fucking meme. i started blockers just before 18 and i am a fucking hon. i am manly as fuck.
>>
>>6674739
I don't believe you
>>
>>6674773
trust me fampai. i am.
>>
>>6674786
What are your manly features?

If you can't put a point on it then they don't exist
>>
>>6674802
massive chin, jaw is stringers than chad's, cromag brow, mile wide shoulders.
>>
>>6674813
>cromag brow
keep a fringe

>mile wide shoulders
Dress and walk appropriately

>massive chin, jaw is stringers than chad's
c-c-cis-woman have these features too!
>>
File: 1418524071300.jpg (47KB, 327x465px) Image search: [Google]
1418524071300.jpg
47KB, 327x465px
>>6673748
Does not starting HRT and planing to never do it counts as hon or just closeted tranny?

I'm dedicating my life to weaboo things with some lightly farming.

I grow cats and raise tomatoes basically.
>>
>>6673748
>again with this retarded hon meme

as a cis [spoiler]ally[/spoiler] the thing that frustrates me about trans people is how fucking self-conscious they are about it. Both of the pics in OP pass just fine to the average person because most people are NOT looking for trannies behind every rock, and older transitioners compare themselves to top tier 10/10 trannies in their 20s or 7/10 women of the same age instead of say, average women of their age, ethnic group and body type.

I actually clocked a trans girl a month ago but I couldn't do it based on looks, we just got a conversation and she basically hit the trans personality profile I've built up over nearly a decade of interacting with trannies to the point where I could straight up ask her and she said yes.

My point is that while I don't want to shit on your experiences, the issue is that you're looking at the issue through a lens of dysphoria, self-hatred and insecurity/anxiety so you need objective outside observers (and not the biblethumpers/radfems you internalize because of said self-hatred) to tell you that you'll probably pass even if you start at 30, many people will accept you, and you will likely even find a partner (there are a lot of males that low key prefer trans girls to cis girls for various reasons). Okay?
>>
>>6674832
>Does not starting HRT and planing to never do it counts as hon or just closeted tranny?
You can be a hon

I'm sure you'll give in eventually
>>
File: no.jpg (34KB, 591x585px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
34KB, 591x585px
>>6674822
Fuck off, hugboxer. I don't know a cis woman with any of that shit as bad as I have it.
>>
>>6674834
>trans personality profile
Tell me more
>>
>>6674847

t. Chaser who wants to suck on all those useless little tranny penises
>>
File: 1423641979529.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1423641979529.jpg
18KB, 400x386px
>it's a "it was all just a nightmare and yes, you're actually a girl" dream
>>
>>6674883
No, just curious if I have any similarities
>>
>>6674839
>I'm sure you'll give in eventually
I have a lot of willpower I think I can handle it until my death.
It's one of the few things I can be proud of, I just never learned how to use that willpower for something useful so technically we could call it stubbornness instead.

I once tried to just go full homo but it didn't work because I was freaking the guy over since I acted like a bearded housewife.
>>
File: 1469410482556.jpg (138KB, 1360x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1469410482556.jpg
138KB, 1360x1020px
>>6674937
It's a "you actually pass, you just couldn't see it" dream
>>
>>6674190
>not well liked in the tranny sjw sphere
Well, that makes you actually likeable for me.
>>
>>6674834
> the thing that frustrates me about trans people is how fucking self-conscious they are about it.
That's how you can tell they're truly trans; they suffer from dysphoria and will never have self-confidence.
>>
>>6674982
good solution is to get a "life" and forget about all of this
>>
>>6673748
>tfw starting HRT next week and turn 24 in two weeks
>>
>>6675133
Still a year earlier than me

Laser is a bigger deal than HRT imo
>>
File: 1418541285267.jpg (30KB, 337x304px) Image search: [Google]
1418541285267.jpg
30KB, 337x304px
>>6675093
>good solution is to get a "life" and forget about all of this
Forgetting dysphoria is kinda hard but I can endure it I think.

Also getting a life is out of question, you're on 4chins too, you should know that.
>>
>>6675160
I may not have a life, but I'm far from being a neet
so just trying to open myself up to people more and I think finding someone/love will be my ticket out of here
>>
File: 1450152041449.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450152041449.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>>6675093
How the fuck an someone just forget they have disgusting manly features for more than a night?
>>
File: 1469602009586.jpg (3MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1469602009586.jpg
3MB, 3840x2400px
What should i do if i cant transition?
>>
>>6675250
when you have someone who loves and supports you

when you find other things to do and a direction in your life

you're literally to busy to think about this

and you realise that that it's silly to wish for the impossible
>>
>>6674159
It's all about probability. The 24 meme probably applies to about 80% of people, the other 20% being made up of people who can pass after and can't pass before. In otherwords, it's generally correct.
>>
>>6675281
I'm not gonna have any of that sooooooo,just fucking kill me.
>>
>>6675151
Not even close. I still haven't had laser and hrt has made me passable
>>
>>6675634
How long were you on HRT before you felt that?
>>
>>6675802
it's a troll
>>
>>6675862
it's a troll responding to itself
>>
>>6675802
I have only really begun to feel passable for the last couple months

Been on hrt for 14

>>6675862
Not a troll. I am the old person who posted in passgen. You tell me
>>
>>6675986
how long have been presenting as fem?
>>
Oh look! a tread for me
>>
>>6674001
>I killed my own brother
>I'm still in the right here, tho

Maybe you should reevaluate things here, for the good of everyone around you.
>>
Just finished shaving

All ready for my laser appointment tomorrow in 11 hours
>>
>>6676175

Maybe you should reevaluate where you see staying in the closet will take you in 5, 10, or 20 years.
>>
>>6676197
I've barely had any sexual contact with men in my life, I'm willing to say I'm pretty normal, thanks.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>6676170
>Hanna
don't you mean Honna?
>>
>>6676137
8 months
>>
>>6676175
Lazy bitter closet case.
>>
>>6676248
Oh just saw the age requirement
To young for this thread, still hon af tho
>>
>>6674975
basically the primary tells is high levels of anxiety, generic paranoia, social awkwardness. secondary tells are stereotypically "male" interests, gaming is a huge tipoff. often very kinky, into bondage/SM or have high sex drives compared to natal women.

also i've recently added strong, vociferous rejection of SJW views; many if not most trans girls see SJWs as an existential threat to them because it threatens to create a backlash against social liberalism that will target them first and foremost
>>
- every time i see a woman with those tiny baby fingers and those narrow non-knobby fingers i want to punch that lucky fem bitch in the face
- i want to punch every pretty feminine teenage girl in their pretty feminine teenage girl face
- i want to beat every woman AND trans woman (a filthy passer- GET OUT REEEEEE) less masculine than me into a bloody pulp because life isn't fair and when life gives you a 6 foot tall quarterback body you got to use it against everyone who looks better than you, son
- i want to smash the face of every woman who misgenders me
- i want to exterminate all womanfolk
- i want to obliterate all life on this planet because i was dealt shitty cards and i don't know how to put them to good use so violence against others who are not responsible for this is always the answer amirite

#justbitterhonthings tbqh
>>
>>6675073
that's why they need non-trans people to tell them that most of it is in their head so that they buy the fucking hormones and dresses and shit instead of offing themselves because of getting in a self-defeating loop of "i'll always be a man, nobody will accept me as a woman, I'll never pass, etc etc"
>>
>>6676339
and i am not trying to minimize gender dysphoria, i wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy, but the condition leads trans people to see their condition as much worse and hopeless than it actually is because they point out EVERYTHING that might not match up with what their idea of a "real woman" is, disregarding the fact that "real women" have things that don't match up with that too.
>>
>>6676350
The problem is that people medically identified and socialized as female since birth are seen as women no matter what, even if they're obviously more physically or socially masculine than a MtF. A MtF can be a model beautiful waif, but if she has slightly large hands, or a strong jaw, or masculine hobbies she's bumped back to "gross creepy perverted man" status by society. Meanwhile a butch lady with a mustache, gaudy goth makeup and a canadian tuxedo can rollerderby into the ladies' room with a nintendo DS in-hand no problemo.

Masculine or non-traditionally feminine women in Western society deal with respectability and social mobility issues. Maybe they won't be respected in their workplace or by their peers as much as a traditionally feminine woman would be. This isn't easy to deal with, and it's definitely messed up. However, the problem for visibly masculine or non-passing trans women is safety and survival. That's the main reason why a lot of trans women obsess over traditional femininity and how they match up to it to the point of fault. It's both an avenue of self-expression and identity previously restricted to them for most of their lives through violent taboo, and a vital lifeline they typically need to utilize in order to live in society as a woman who is trans. It allows them to leave their houses with the same fears as a cis woman, which is difficult enough as is, as opposed to the added paranoia of being a non-passing trans woman with that added danger, social rejection, and lack of taboo for physical violence. People who take issue with hitting or violently bullying women because they're physically weaker or due to social norms often eschew this limitation with trans women. Nevertheless, trans women typically have the same physical capabilities as most average women... so in essence they're women it's socially acceptable to beat on if they're targeted or caught in some kind of confrontation.
>>
>>6676468
I agree with all that, however, that usually only comes AFTER the trans woman has been revealed. People assume that a femme presenting person is female until proven otherwise.
>>
File: grimestache.jpg (44KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
grimestache.jpg
44KB, 500x544px
>>6674001
>My brother killed himself when I came out. I know he said something about it in his note as they wont let me see it.
>"sorry i'm a tranny too and it sucks i wish i had anon's courage but i didn't bye"
>oh shit we can't show this to anon it will only encourage his delusions more

>>6676468
>The problem is that people medically identified and socialized as female since birth are seen as women no matter what, even if they're obviously more physically or socially masculine than a MtF.
>even if they're obviously more physically or socially masculine than a MtF.
That's assuming people actually believe them when they say they are cis which I (and most people who are aware of transitioning) sure as hell wouldn't do if someone actually doesn't pass unless I saw her pregnant or knew her since childhood

Those butch girls you talk about generally still kinda pass physically because they have a lot of feminine traits to offset the masculine ones (and the masculine ones are often very superficial like haircuts or clothing, rather than having big shoulders and a male voice), even if you misgender them it's easy to see your error once it's pointed out - it's very rarely the same level as a poorly passing MtF

>>6676650
Yeah this too, nobody walks around with a sign saying "i'm 100% guaranteed cis/trans" so it all boils down to passability and once you pass to news getting out or not

>>6676328
Yeah and acting awkward specifically around trans related stuff
>>
File: 1447889938583.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447889938583.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>6676776

>"sorry i'm a tranny too and it sucks i wish i had anon's courage but i didn't bye"
>oh shit we can't show this to anon it will only encourage his delusions more

>mfw I wasn't the only one thinking this
>>
>>6676776
>Those butch girls you talk about generally still kinda pass physically
Nope. I've seen some shit anon.
>>
>>6676776
>>6676817

Yeah I think the same thing. I wish I had been more sensitive when I told them. I so could tell something was up when we talked, but I was so wrapped up in my own stuff.

I don't even know how to gender them now. It really fucks with my head.
>>
>>6674813
Objective measurements and pictures or you're lying
>>
>>6676859
>generally
I mean, I've seen MtF looking women too (who I did witness being pregnant or female kids), but let's face it the majority of "masculine looking" women are basically the opposite of MtF, if anything they look like early transition FtMs or just regular pcos victims

Then you occasionally get someone more masculine like Obama and people actually make whole conspiracy theories about her being a man that transitioned to hide her husband's love for cock

>>6676926
Well nothing you can do about this now, they were probably already suicidal either way
>>
>>6676181
Uhh aren't you supposed to have hairs of a decent length for that?

>>6676330
These are truhon feels :(

>>6676350
You don't get it though. Women might have one or a couple mannish features, but their overall femininity is not destroyed by it. When you have mostly mannish features it a big fucking difference. Not like I'd expect a cis or passing scum to truly understand though
>>
>>6676967

Yeah, but it still messes with me.

When I get sad I think Trans I have 40% chance of suicide right there. It also goes up for depressed people. Check. For addicts. Check. Finally, it goes up if immediate family commits suicide. My mom and younger brother both killed themselves, and for all know my older brother did too. I haven't seem him since my moms funeral when I was 21. So 20 years now.

So like I have a maybe 90% statistical chance to off myself.
>>
>>6676926

What was your sibling's situation? Kids, wife, bald?

Also, I haven't followed you in a while. So that investment/Wall St./banking job with all the 6'+ guys didn't work out?
>>
>>6677102

No kids, heroine addict in the past. On probation, and yeah balding.

The investment firm job fell through as soon as I showed ID. Same for the restraint manager job. Now I work for Ulta. Low pay but so affirming. I love my coworkers.

This has been a rough transition.

I think I will make it though.
>>
>>6674116
Fuckin respect, anon. I'm glad you've made it, and I hope you can thrive and flourish now that you're here!
>>
>>6677151
Thanks. I don't post here all that much, but I had a day off and I was bored.

I like this place actually.
>>
File: image.png (696KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
696KB, 640x1136px
Poor hon :(
>>
File: 7u4H4hj.jpg (94KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
7u4H4hj.jpg
94KB, 636x848px
>>6677252

You should post the face on reddit and see what they say.

>You pass fine, hon!
>Not a shred of masculinity to be seen my dear!
>H-haha this s-sub isn't for cis people! LOL!

God I fucking hate that place.
>>
>>6677284
Lmao so true anon. DESU tho the lady in the pic I posted isn't that terrible, I secretly wish she could b prettier cause she seems nice and happy. She even calls herself 'curvy' hehe too cute.
>>
>>6677313
she just needs to really take better care of her hair, cause it looks like it's about to die desu
>>
File: 1455734538685.jpg (8KB, 340x251px) Image search: [Google]
1455734538685.jpg
8KB, 340x251px
>tfw too yung for the hons and to hon for the passers
>>
>>6674396
Honnnnnn
No one says that.
>>
>>6677452
No one says what? That I am a milf? Yeah I hear it all the time on periscope.
>>
>>6674001
>I hear I pass fantastically. I works hard in my voice and I rock it.
>hongen
What do you think you're doing here anon?
>>
File: 1468046875260.png (219KB, 526x460px) Image search: [Google]
1468046875260.png
219KB, 526x460px
>>6676964
almost 16' shoulders at 5'4"
aren't pics against the rules?
whatever, i'll just link one then.
>>6675452
>>
>>6677252
being older, this is a pass b/c older cis women can look honish, especially when they stop caring
>>
>>6673748
I don't understand why the wachkowskis are called hons. They look like regular middle-aged women in all the pictures I've seen of them.
>>
File: 1462752338189.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462752338189.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>tfw you make the HRT cutoff
>>
File: 1464469074325.gif (3MB, 336x178px) Image search: [Google]
1464469074325.gif
3MB, 336x178px
>>6678234
>tfw you're turning 24 in less than one month
>>
>>6677284
>>6677252
hon-estly i don't think that's even that bad. of course i think it's far too much makeup (but then i think the same thing for 99% of hons, trannies, and women, so i guess it's my bias)
>>
>>6678244
looks like you're safe then, dearie ;^)
>>
>>6677973
>5'4
yeah fuck off m8
>>
>>6678211
That second one (forgot her name) is kinda honnish but yeah Lana passes flawlessy imo, first time I saw her I didn't know it's her and the idea of her being trans didn't even cross my mind, she might look worse irl, but in videos and stuff she's fine

>>6678279
>of course i think it's far too much makeup (but then i think the same thing for 99% of hons, trannies, and women, so i guess it's my bias)
It's usually not actually the amount of makeup but the shitty quality of it desu senpai
>>
>>6678812
meh, i'll freely admit my bias against makeup, even if it's "well done." i still think that's too much even if it's also bad
>>
>>6677008
>Uhh aren't you supposed to have hairs of a decent length for that?
You shave the night before laser, while the hair is in the growth phase
>>
>>6678211
Most middle-aged women don't dye their hair in neon pop colors.
>>
>>6679035
Middle aged women with her interests and freedom in the job market do
>>
>>6678415
>look like danny devito
>u cnt b a hon, you're short :^^^^^^)))))))
>>
>started hrt at 18
>still an ultra hon
>can't even post in /hongen/ along side my fellow hons

Is suffering all this life has to offer
>>
>>6679701
same except stated blockers at 17
>>
RED IS A HON
E
D

I
S

A

H
O
N
RED IS A HON
>>
>>6678415
>>6679686
yeah my fucking dad is about 5'4 i can't see him ever passing as anything but a neanderthal
>>
>>6679865
yr dad probs looks like me.
>>
>>6673748
started at few months before I turned 26. 5 months on now. I'm pretty masculine. I certainly don't pass.
I can't even look like a femboy because I look too old.
When I trick people with an angled pictures they think I look 30+
Do I belong here?
>>
>>6679892
>Do I belong here?
yes

>When I trick people with an angled pictures they think I look 30+
use some lighting and other effects too, you'll get it eventually
>>
I'd kill myself if I was a mentally ill tranny that wanted to cut off my genitalia and cake my face with paint. Just my two cents
>>
>>6679950
I do neither.
>>
File: Right.jpg (18KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
Right.jpg
18KB, 357x384px
>>6679950
Pathetic. Would you kill yourself over other petty things that others could easily live with, merely out of your own selfish disgust?

Funnily enough, I too would kill myself, if I was as weak and petty as you.

Go grab some bleach and get it over with now, why don't you. Wouldn't want you to stub a toe and go running for the nearest pistol because it hurt too much.
>>
>>6674159
The frequency of these threads baffles me.

I think the obsession with hons is a coping technique for those who transitioned young (teens to mid 20s) but still don't have a chance of passing because of bad genetics.
>>
>>6679950

You probably are.
>>
>>6680207
why wouldn't we hate ourselves for being hons?
>>
>>6682671
Love yourself
>>
>>6676328
this is tru #honcore
>>
>>6682728
meant this post >>6676330
>>
>>6682709
but i haven't finished just beeing myself tho. and then after that i need to turn my frown upside down...
>>
>>6682709
>Love yourself
how the fuck do i love a disgusting freak like me???
>>
>>6682746
just do it (tm)
>>
>>6682752
that doesn't fucking work. i spend all day on this fucking site hating myself, how the fuck do i just luv urself
>>
>tfw forever a cute boy never a cute girl
>>
>>6682869
>tfw ugly man and never girl
>>
Being trans and balding is pure hell.
>>
>>6680207
Correct. Most transitioners IN GENERAL will not pass. But it does help ease the pain to make fun of those even more unfortunate. I don't blame them at all.
>>
>>6683274
That is quite literally impossible though. Unless you are off your meds.
>>
>>6683274
iktfb

Taking Finasteride but I'm not sure it's helping

>>6684187
Think it depends on your AA

I take Cypro which isn't enough on its own
>>
>>6673748
be nice
pay respect to hons
they bear burdens you will never know

F
xoxo, donna ;)
>>
>>6679686
kek
>>
>>6684253
Like I could understand if their only shortcoming was starting so late, I repressed a bit too and didnt get on HRT until 24, but why do they have to mostly go about transitioning like total retards? You know, going overboard with the feminine stuff right from the start and stuff?

For many it does really seem like they just got the idea from somewhere and not something that they've thought their whole lives about. Its always the middle-aged ones too, like theres really no young people going around in dresses before hormones and with beard shadow, demanding that everyone respect their pronouns
>>
>>6673748
i'm in my 30's but i look young for my age.

i go to groups ... support groups sometimes. and the older trannies... always wear like old granny mumus and sun hats...

cryto-fascists....
>>
Why do men hugbox me
I'm 6'2
christ
"skeletal ratio"
is he fucking serious
>>
>>6684340
it's like how middle aged people also suck with using computers
they're not adapted to technology
they don't have the latest and greatest information about transitioning
their egos are inflated from being middle aged and perhaps successful in other pursuits of life

just speculating though
>>
>>6684341

you know i think there's a difference in craziness levels between me and them as well. i don't want to cut my dick off for a really poor gross approximation of a vagina/scab. i don't believe i have a spirit with a vagina... i just want to be pretty. when people say things like "god made a mistake" it's just like... wow... god is a complete fuck up. hehehehe i'm atheist though.
>>
>>6684353
because they are attracted to trannies and are trying to make you feel good about yourself
>>
>>6684340
>ike theres really no young people going around in dresses before hormones and with beard shadow, demanding that everyone respect their pronouns
you're kidding right? you've spent too much time on 4chan and not enough time on reddit

>>6684390
if there were a god i would have been a qt girl and not this monster i actually am
>>
>>6684340
like it's actually the top post on here https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/#page=1

i didn't even see it before i wrote the last post
>>
>>6684405
this guy needs to stop
I started at 19.
>>
>>6684431
well tbqh i'm 6'1 and my 102-106cm shoulders look a lot less wide than they would on a short person. you see a lot of trannies who hit the height lottery but still have that size shoulder and it affects their proportions (although i definitely know several cisgrils with wide shoulders and it's not even that noticeable)
>>
>>6684340
>You know, going overboard with the feminine stuff right from the start and stuff?
same reason people tend to binge after fasting for too long
>>
>>6684353
plot twist it's possible for people to tell the truth and for you to not see yourself accurately
it's also possible for women (including transwomen) to be this tall and still look feminine (a lot of fashion models are around 6'0 and they just look like really long girls not men)

i've never seen you so i can't tell if you're legitimately hugboxed because he wants to get in your pants or actually lucky but it's more wise to consider both options especially if you get this kinda opinions often
>>
>>6684847
i'm an attention whore trip in mtfg, I just feel like I get hugboxed and I hate how I look
he seems nice enough
>>
>>6684860
public less likely to hugbox you
>>
File: tumblr_m7zqyn7CI31r2tt0ro1_500.jpg (172KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7zqyn7CI31r2tt0ro1_500.jpg
172KB, 461x640px
>>6684341 #

>always wear [...] sun hats

F-fucking hons... I'll never achieve this aesthetic now.
>>
>>6677973
J-JACK BLACK? sup! i loved you in " the pick of destiny"
>>
>>6673748
You don't need another thread /mtfg/ is already for hons.
>>
>starting at 24

Not even my own fault but I almost feel like I should kill myself to not be openly trans and drag everyone else through the mud.
>>
>>6685372
age isn't everything
there are people much older then that and pass
>>
>>6685812
Just hurts I could have started so much sooner, like I went to my doctor about this stuff when I was 19, im such a fuck up.
>>
>>6674351
Transfolk who use the term redpilled are bluepilled as fuck. Stop sucking their dicks.
>>
>>6674001
>My brother killed himself when I came out. I know he said something about it in his note as they wont let me see it.
Even the worst bigot won't kill themselves because their sibling is trans. Mentioned it because it was on his mind and maybe wanted to hurt you.
>>
>>6685849
if you've been reading the posts, some got on hrt early and it isn't a guarantee pass
>>
File: 1470388443680.jpg (119KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470388443680.jpg
119KB, 960x960px
Can we just hug each other online please?
I'm hating myself so much it hurts and i'm sure there are others out there doing the same. The thing is, you're lovable and i won't shut up and i'm high asdfasf
whatever, i love you people. Please stay alive.
>>
>>6685924
Yes

(hug)
>>
>>6686153
Do you at least dress andro?
>>
File: 1426070251456.png (225KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1426070251456.png
225KB, 640x640px
how do you all cope with seeing trannies on this site become more and more underage knowing that they will all look fine and you would too if this site was around when you were their age
>>
>>6689087
If you find out let me know because its bad enough not passing without the added mental strain of wanting to die every waking second of every waking day constantly being reminded of what a failure you are by every mentally ill tranny in this place.
>>
>>6689353
currently it is just alcohol and video games but that only works for so long
>>
>>6689376
I gave up both of those years ago when I wanted to get my life on track lmao. Now I have its all I wana do, probably still wont drink though my body just gets wrecked by the stuff.
>>
>>6689433
then just get into weed. it's like alcohol 2.0 with 99% of the bugs fixed
clearly your life is not on track (which is kind of a meme t b h unless you're legitimately an addict or something)
>>
>>6689473
its pretty on track im fairly successful for my age, only part missing in my life is passing.
>>
>>6673748
>24 or later
more like 14 or later
started at 18 with no hope of passing ITT
>>
>>6689087
even w based genetics, it still takes skill and effort to really pass irl

doubtful these neets have it in them to accomplish this
>>
>>6690750
no, not really
>>
>Taking Finasteride
>Hair loss hasn't stopped

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>pretending your lower back pain is actually hip growth pain
>>
>>6673748
>21 year old transbian
>pretending I'm not like older hons but really I am so I make fun of them
>>
>>6689087
I have to cope with the fact that I'd probably pass if my dad died during puberty. It's not a fun thought. My mom always wanted a daughter and doesn't mind LGBT stuff. My dad hates fags and shit though. I couldn't get any hormones or anything while living with them.

>>6690750
This is sort of true. Another reason I wish I was born as a girl. I wouldn't have been a NEET.
>>
>>6696430

Hahahahahahaha :') oh hon.
>>
>fair regrowth in an area that was previously cleared by laser

fuck
>>
>>6684306
>tfw your life is a joke
>>6685005
h-hah yeah
>>6689087
at leastyou aren't the outlier with never passing, yet starting underage
>>6690712
17 start here. nothing works
>>
how does hongen feel about self medding? same as susans or no?
>>
>>6697409
I'm self-medding, about 6 weeks in, living with my parents and haven't told anyone

Also getting laser and coming home with a suspicious swollen face
>>
>>6697409
just fucking do it.
>>
>>6673748
i started at 21, i'm 5'5" and im a hon
>>
>>6698094
No you're not
>>
>>6698096
if i wasn't a hon i'd have a gf already
>>
>>6698094
same
>>
>>6698094
>>6698110
>>6699672
no, you're not
>>
File: 1464190379702.png (612KB, 502x681px) Image search: [Google]
1464190379702.png
612KB, 502x681px
>>6700008
>never gendered female
>not a hon
>>
I started at 17, 9 yrs on HRT (with some interruptions), 5'6". I can "pass" because my voice is naturally androgynous and I know how to hide my masculine features with clothing and makeup.

But when you take all that away, I'm just another skinny faggot with gyno. It wouldn't have mattered if I started at 13. Nothing will fix shit genetics. Nobody will ever approach me because they think I'm an attractive female. I'll always be a freak.

I stopped living as a woman a year ago. Things aren't as easy as I thought they would be. I'm having trouble adjusting to life as a guy. It feels wrong. I'm drinking a lot more than I used to. Barely socializing, barely leaving the house. I've tried to make myself enjoy it, develop a fetish for being male. Its helping some, but I can't make the dysphoria go away entirely.
>>
>>6700047
fuck off, this thread is for hons
>>
>>6696483

>I have to cope with the fact that I'd probably pass if my dad died during puberty. It's not a fun thought. My mom always wanted a daughter and doesn't mind LGBT stuff. My dad hates fags and shit though. I couldn't get any hormones or anything while living with them.

I have a similar feel, senpai. My dad would always threaten to leave the family when he threw his hissyfits. I was tempted to tell him to just leave and stop bothering us. Though technically he did for about a year when I was in 9th grade. But I guess for me to have been in the right mindset for me to have taken advantage of his absence, he would have had to leave a few years earlier, before he got me to repress.
>>
lazy hons
>>
File: thatsok.png (44KB, 351x268px) Image search: [Google]
thatsok.png
44KB, 351x268px
>>6698094
>tfw started at 17, 5'4" and still a hon
>>
>>6679854
she's autistic too =^)
>>
File: Silly story.png (216KB, 623x683px) Image search: [Google]
Silly story.png
216KB, 623x683px
It said the comment was too long, so I made it a picture. I don't know what hon is exactly, but I might just qualify. I just randomly stopped by for some reason, really a CIS man on the day to day, but a fetishist none the less. The story is not serious or sad, but kind of funny.
>>
>>6673748
>Allergic to every AA under the sun
>24
>still havnt started hrt, probably never will
>didnt have the courage to cut it off at 19 like I should have done now doomed to hon life

Just fucking kill me already.
>>
>>6703932
You can always get an orchi. (be sure to insist upon an inguinal orchiectomy to preserve tissue for SRS)
>>
>>6703974
Do you really think thats an option?

I live in the UK where you need approval for that, and even then if I could I was too broke for it at 19 and im too broke for it now seeing as my rent is literally minimum wage.
>>
>>6703984
I didn't mean to trivialize your situation, but rather to point out that while there's nothing you can do about being allergic to AAs there are still options, even if you don't have the means to access them right at this moment.

Hell, in the absolute worst case you could do it yourself then rush yourself to the hospital where they'll have to treat you. (this is a really bad idea but still less bad than suicide)
>>
>>6704007
Ive been offered a gnhr antagonist recently but I have to wait a month or more to get it if things are slow then on top of that pay all the money I have left. After that my reward is two weeks of testosterone flare.

And people will forever know me as that hon who started at 24 anyway even though I did all I could and it still wasnt enough.
>>
>>6704018
>2 weeks of testosterone flare
will have no effect on your future ability to pass

I started about the same age and it went alright. Not a supermodel, but not a monster either.

And no matter how you happen to look, you're still a human soul who deserves to be loved. Hang in there, anon.
>>
>>6704090
Thanks for calming me down just hurts so much I could have started earlier, like I didnt repress, I tried everything I could.

After being denied for the fourth time I was pretty close to just cutting them off with scissors until someone suggested calcium chloride injection instead and I had everything I needed to do it as well before this doctor came along.
>>
>booked 8 sessions of laser
>got burned
>>
>>6704219
same tbqh
i now forever have parts on my face that are completely depigmented
>>
>>6704228
They said I should call them if I got burned but I've just let it scab over, I don't think there's anything they can tell me other than to leave it alone
>>
What does hon mean?
>>
>>6706443
>an (often derogatory) term for women who transition later in life and have trouble passing as a result
>>
>>6706451
if this is you, you are a hon
>>
>>6706462
That's really mean and sad actually
>>
>>6706480
That's fucked up... I've tried so hard and am only 8 months in
>>
>>6706483
It really is; people here can be really vicious.
>>
>>6706502
back2reddit
>>
>>6706483
It's stupid considering that if it weren't for pure luck and circumstance, everyone here would be a fucking hon.

I'm pretty sure the primary demographic here are 20-somethings and late teens. We were incredibly lucky to be born when we were born. If you are trans and were born in the fucking 50s or 60s or something, you were basically completely fucked over by the universe. Even if you managed to come out during a time where even gays were hated by society, your primary medication for HRT was an extract from FUCKING HORSE URINE. And then after enduring all that, you look like shit, will never pass through no fault of your own, and see all these kids born in the 90s transitioning successfully who literally point and laugh, posting your picture on internet boards just for cheap fun.

Seriously, some of you need to get some fucking perspective and consider how incredibly lucky you are, all things considering.
>>
>>6706581
if they were truly trans they would have killed themselves or cut they're balls off, so no. hons are cancerous agps who just wnat to make it harder for us
>>
File: 1467443651051.jpg (182KB, 1148x646px) Image search: [Google]
1467443651051.jpg
182KB, 1148x646px
>tfw transitioned at 23, and still a hon...
Idk what to think anymore. I feel like I don't pass at all, but my wife says that I do (as if she wouldn't hugbox me). She hates when I get mopey about my passability, but I seriously have to let it out sometimes.

I'm a fucking disgusting monster, and no amount of surgery or hormones will ever make me look normal. I fucking hate everything about myself. I want so badly to just fucking kill myself, but I have her to think about... I'm such a selfish prick.
>>
File: 1469970628079.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1469970628079.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>6706616
>23
>wife
>>
>>6706619
Transitioned at 23. I've been on hormones for 2 years now. Not that it's much better. Being 2 years into hormones, one would think I wouldn't be such a disgusting creature...

Also basically uprooted my entire life to be with her. Didn't see much chance of finding anyone else in my life, so I was pretty desperate to find someone that loved me. If things don't work out, I guess my self-loathing issues won't be a problem anymore, 'cause I'll certainly kill myself before I end up on the street with nothing to my name.
>>
>>6706568
That's si mean honestly, I have a feeling that if I keep working at it I can beautiful. Maybe I'm not a runway model, but who as the right to tell someone that they are not beautiful? We are human beings for christ sakes! I would rather live as a decent looking womanly type, than to live as a man. Seriously. Fuck you and the word Hon. That is degrading. In realizing that the only people who care about this shit are people of the lgbt community.
>>
>>6706605
You are seriously the coldest bitch ever. You should be ashamed to be such a cold human being. Where is your sense of compassion?
>>
>>6706668
why are you even here?
>>
File: 1470014281806.gif (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1470014281806.gif
1MB, 500x388px
>>6706668
>>6706684
Relax you two. You're getting baited, and taking it hard.
>>
>>6706684
because i actually care about real transwomen who get they're lives ruined because of hons? who do you think are the ones that make everyone hate us? it's the agp fetishist old men who want to coopt our rights. my sense of compassion is right with the many transwomen whose lives have been ruined or lost due to agp hons
>>
>>6674937
No!!!!! I've woken up from a few of those so happy then immediately fell into depression mode when I looked down at myself
>>
you guys could have not been hons you know...
why didn't you just transition early like i did? i'm perfectly stealth
>>
>>6706985
>i'm perfectly stealth
no one is
>>
hey guys, i have 18" shoulders, do i belong here?
>>
>>6707003
um, yeah. i started htr at 14 lol. i didn't even have male puberty
>>
>>6707041
Are you a decent swimmer?
>>
What the hell are those rules? This is 4chan not tumblr
>>
>>6707091
i guess? i don't swim professionally but i can swim like a normal human being
>>
tfw cant afford meds
sudoku soon
>>
>>6700047
>I stopped living as a woman a year ago.
Are you mad?
>>
>>6700047
>I started at 17, 9 yrs on HRT (with some interruptions), 5'6". I can "pass" because my voice is naturally androgynous and I know how to hide my masculine features with clothing and makeup.
>But when you take all that away, I'm just another skinny faggot with gyno
>Nothing will fix shit genetics. Nobody will ever approach me because they think I'm an attractive female. I'll always be a freak.
>I stopped living as a woman a year ago.
>Barely leaving the house
>develop a fetish for being male
same story tbqh except i never started living as a woman to begin with
living as a man on E sure beats being a man on T, doesn't it?
>>
>>6707354
>living as a man on E sure beats being a man on T, doesn't it?
Sure, hon.
>>
>>6707372
i am a man and living as one 24/7 so i am hardly a hon, hon :^)
>>
>>6700047
life is just never ending dysphoria my man
>>
>>6707380
are you having any trouble staying in the closet, regarding boobs or anything else?I'll probably have to do the same thing, considering that I'm starting HRT at 24.
>>
>>6707524
you'll probably have a harder time ignoring the suicidal urges ;^)
>>
>>6707618
thanks but thats not what I asked though dude X^DD
>>
>>6707524
>regarding boobs
nope because hormones gave me no boobs at all lololo
>>
>>6703173
>she
>>
>>6708029
deleet thi s!
>>
>>6702990
ouch
>>
>>6702990
liar
>>
>>6714013
just ignore non-hons
>>
>>6717168
They will never know our pain
>>
File: 1466062793047.jpg (74KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
1466062793047.jpg
74KB, 1000x751px
>>6718427
just luv urself! :))
passing isn't everything :\

>pic is me btw :3
>>
>>6706616
why do you want to be normal? you can be attractive without looking like everyone else.
>>
File: 1467672612036.jpg (76KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467672612036.jpg
76KB, 960x960px
>>6709180
It's a curse
>>6714013
>implying having chad face isn't a killer
I'd rather be 6' with less shitty features desu.
>>6717168
>implying I'm a non hon
I bet or less of a hon than me.
>>6718438
Passing is literally everything. The worst part is having to rely on yourself to judge whether you pass, since the rest of the world is a hugbox.
>>6718455
Why the fuck would you want to stand out?
>>
>>6718541
Looking different doesnt mean looking bad. Just do what you want. Most people and their opinions suck anyway
>>
>>6718541
no you wouldn't
serously fuck off

the only thing worse than passing trannies are passing trannies who claim to be hons
>>
>>6718590
i know i fucking suck, so i might as well fit in with the ppl who suck like me. i just don't want anyone to see me ever, with the way i look now.
>>6718649
how the fuck do you know if i don't fucking pass? i have chad thundercock's face. nothing has changed in my face with almost 1.75 years on blockers and 1 year on estrogen. seriously fuck of with your hugboxing assumptions.
>>
sup my fellow hon niggas
>>
File: received_1159818194082750.jpg (99KB, 855x1226px) Image search: [Google]
received_1159818194082750.jpg
99KB, 855x1226px
>Tfw Jazz is baby hon
>>
>Tfw have a hon fetish
>No one posts pics
>>
File: mintz-plasse.jpg (19KB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
mintz-plasse.jpg
19KB, 280x250px
>>6720791
i look like this tbqhon
>>
>>6719650
you've posted picture you loser
you also whine on r9k all the time fishing for compliments
kill yourself, you're worse than a hon
>>
>>6718541
>rest of the world is a hugbox.
getting hugboxed means you don't pass, so it's still and indicator
>>
>>6721774
So you know who I am then. I'm not a fucking passer lmao. Most of the time I'm looking for ppl who won't hugbox me desu.
>>6722071
True.
>>
how do I prevent from feeling like I'm going to throw up when I look in the mirror or touch my hips or look at my hands or feet?
>>
Is there a FtM equivalent of hons?
>>
>>6724007
of course not, because all ftms pass (i don't consider """"ftm""""s who don't take testosterone ftm)
>>
>>6723939
>my hips
Read the rules, no one started HRT before 24 may post
>>
Nice to know there are several hons about
>>
>>6718541

Posts like >>6718438 are facetious. You can tell from all the faces.

>>6719698

She's not on estrogen yet because the current meme in treating transgender children is to withhold estrogen until 16. Although agreed, she doesn't look good for her age.

>>6724007
>>6724078

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOmstbKVebM
>>
>>6726666
kek, that voice is so obviously female
>>
I am a 21 year old with a super masculine face, I would have no chance in hell of passing and it's been that way since I was about 15. I started self medding hrt two years ago but /mtfg/ and my family convinced me to stop, because they all knew I would end up a disgusting hon. I'll probably just keep repressing everything. Even with FFS I wouldn't pass because my head is simply too big and thick-boned.
>>
>>6726666

Oh hey, I didn't know Edward Norton was trans!
>>
>>6673748

Started at 30, I'm 42 now. Haven't had bottom surgery, but also pass very well. I pretty much am boring and live a normal life.

I am stealth at my job at a bank, and have lots of friends. I generally don't tell anyone because to me, being trans has never really been a big thing. I have a few close friends who know, but I don't feel the need to announce it to anyone.

Anyway yeah. Just a normal gamer girl who's also a banker.
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
>>6721233
me too
>>
>>6729923
YO MCLOVIN!
>>
>>6729736
why are you here then if you're "stealth" (btw, you're not stealth, i'll tell you that right now)
>>
>>6673748
31, transitioned five years ago at 26. I used to regret starting late, but I've forgiven myself for it. My life is pretty good now and I don't really remember the bad times all that often.
>>
>>6731813

Eh not stealth. I just don't tell anyone, but also not paranoid worried about it or anything. How are you defining stealth? Hardcore erasing your past?
>>
>tfw female olympic sprinter nogbeasts still pass better than you
>>
>24
>startet HRT a few weeks ago but went full time months ago
>got recognized as female over half the time and people often think I'm underage
>>
>>6731813
>why do you post on an anonymous image board if you don't want people know personal details about yourself???

Did you fall on your head?
>>
>>6733642
>>6733637
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear not to have recognized that this thread is for hons, and your post has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to check the original post to make sure the conversation in which you want to participate is appropriate for this thread, otherwise you may want to create a new one!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>6733650
>rules: must transition at 24 or older
>"well, you don't count because we're trying to push each other to suicide here"
>>
>>6733660
you can't read. fuck off.
>/hongen/ - Hon General
>5. Posts can contain positive elements but must overall be generally negative

>if you are not a hon
LEAVE
>if you want to talk about being pretty or passing
LEAVE

you have millions of other threads to go to. give us this one
>>
>>6733710
This is a stupid thread and shouldn't exist, anyway. You can't demand a safe space specifically to be self-destructive and expect no criticism.
>>
>tfw you KNOW your life will end in suicide
>>
File: maybeitsjustme.jpg (114KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maybeitsjustme.jpg
114KB, 770x1000px
>>6733760
>You can't demand a safe space specifically to be self-destructive and expect no criticism.
but, like i do that everywhere i go.
>>
>>6675279
kill some sandniggers and commit suicide
>>
>>6684340
Umm, Tumblr and Reddit?
>>
>>6696483
>feels

My mom almost left my dad a bunch of times when I was little because he was such a prick and beat her. I would have come out to her earlier but it would have just caused a shitstorm in an already very messed up household. He left us when I was in high school. She took fashion design or apparel management or something, and marketing in school but didn't do anything with it, and moved back to a small town when she met my dad to be a stay at home mom. I had no idea she was okay with lgbt people until after I came out. My alternate life could have been great. Bigger city, surrounded by people who don't give a shit if you're femmy, wouldn't be mentally damaged from years of a raging asshole dad. :(
>>
File: 4XQTADl.jpg (33KB, 460x407px) Image search: [Google]
4XQTADl.jpg
33KB, 460x407px
>>6674834
>ally
>"tranny tranny tranny"
>10/10 tranny = 7/10 women
mfw
>not looking for trannies behind every rock
the whole bathroom thing in america proves you wrong
>trans personality profile
>>/tumblr/
you thought you had me but you never had me, you never had your car
>>
>>6734406
transitioning will increase chances of an hero, so going to try and keep busy and just be cis
>>
>>6738401
Repressed trans people are just walking dead men
>>
>>6674834
this is actually true
according to 4chan i should be the honniest hon just because of my height, but i pass more than fine to the general public and even 4channers (lol) who actually are looking for trannies under every rock
>>
>>6734406
>tfw

i don't want it to be like this but I really just can't see another way out
>>
>tfw can't bring myself to transition because I'd end up a hideous hon
I'm already an ugly outcast and as much as I'd like to be a cute girl, I would only become even more of a freak.
>>
>>6700047
Why the fuck would you stop after going that far?
>>
>>6739728
try and convince yourself, but you know transitioning doesn't work

you're literally compounding an already crap life w an even shittier one
>>
File: 1467466889501.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467466889501.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>6676236
>barely
>normal
>>
File: 1468213874493.jpg (143KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1468213874493.jpg
143KB, 408x408px
about to become 27 in a few days, started hrt at 24, how do i get the courage to kill myself?
>>
>>6743832
3yrs didn't make you a girl?
>>
>>6743832
post body
>>
File: fuhwrge.jpg (46KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
fuhwrge.jpg
46KB, 500x275px
>28 years old
>28
>28 years of age
>Twenty-eight of them years

My boss, who I came out to this week and is going to help me afford HRT and take me shopping, told me about a friend of hers whose son is starting to transition at 7 YEARS OLD

Fuck it, why try? Why live?
>>
>>6743832
Suicide pact?
>>
>>6743832
hons don't kill themselves.

I swear you have no fucking idea what beaing a hon is. go back to mtfg.
>>
how can you possibly get over things if you are forever reminded of your male skeleton every time you look in a mirror or at a woman? i just don't see how it would be possible to live
>>
>>6707524
Yes. everyone will suspect or wonder what is wrong with you. I am a 23 year old "guy" that looks like a teenager and weirdly androgynous trying to be a health care professional. It is extremely awkward
>>
I've started developing breasts 7 months into HRT, is that normal?

The graphic said it should take much longer

Bit worried as I don't want to get tits before I'm finished with laser

>>6744857
That's a bit depressing but at least you have someone
>>
>>6750956
really, what are you on and at what dosages?
>>
File: WIN_20160818_15_16_55_Pro.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160818_15_16_55_Pro.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>6729156
>Even with FFS I wouldn't pass because my head is simply too big and thick-boned
iktf

I've taken to bloodchoking myself several times per day because it makes me feel giddy and full of adrenaline afterwards, and while you're doing it you can feel the life draining out of you and as a hon it's, like, peaceful beyond compare.
>>
>>6750977
Just Cypro 50mg and Estrofem 4mg (didn't start at 2mg)

I bought some Progynova a while ago and planned to switch to that eventually but now I'm worried since it's supposedly more effective
>>
>>6750956
>7 months
ah fuck, meant 7 weeks
>>
>>6750205
Shit. I'm in the same boat.
>>
File: 1423705528812.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1423705528812.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>tfw your therapist tries to hugbox you again
>>
>>6674834
I love you. Unfortunately this is exactly what no one on this board wants to hear. I think some girls are just butthurt that they're ugly even tho they don't put in the effort and want to be pitied cus they don't wanna move on with their lives. Just be an ugly woman, dammit. Cis women do it everyday

You sound awesome tho. Would you like to go get a coffee sometime?
>>
>>6754494
how exactly?
>>
>>6755167
oh you know, as i am breaking down into tears again
>yes you are tall, but you can be pretty!
and then maybe an extra random couple compliments that i can't remember or she gave up, realizing that any made up thing would obviously be a lie
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.