[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive finally cracked legbutts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
So I'm normally not like this but I'm really desperate. I'm still a virgin and mtf. Lately my sexual urges have been crazy. One guy that I work with grabbed my hips today to move me over and he did it in a non sexual way but I literally lost it. I still feel where his hands were and it's driving my body crazy. I'm really fed up with waiting to find a bf who will accept me for me and just want to loose my virginity and have fun already cause honestly if I don't I may end up going mental. So I plan on making a Grindr account as I've heard that a lot of us usually have luck on there. Are there any do's and don't's when starting out? Do guys care if you have acne scars at all? I'm extremely clean and take 2 showers a day and moisturize all day but I used to have really bad acne on my shoulders so I'm super self conscious about the scars. Do most guys expect you to top? I only like being the bottom. Don't care if he won't touch my benis or wants me to hide it. Are most guys on there safe? I don't care about STD's but I don't want to end up on the news as a found body. My biggest fear is getting raped or having my life threatened which I know is crazy thinking but I just wanna know if this is safe or if I'm wasting my time.
>>
>>6671895
Wow you do sound pretty desperate. I'm getting there but ehhhh, I'm also really lazy and nervous about meeting new people.

I met a guy on OKCupid, he was great but also kind of a nervous wreck like I am and well turns out maybe a bit more than I am. (also he was ftm and turns out that despite loving the shit out of him romantically that doesn't change my lack of physical attraction to his body...)

So I mean if you just want sex I'm sure it's easy enough to find a normal enough guy for that but you probably also want a relationship and well idk can't really help you there.
>>
>>6671958
I only really want a one night stand just to get it over with. I would try okcupid but too many girls from my old highschool are on there and they spread shit like wildfire so that's a no go
>>
>>6671996
Oh this is such a bad idea you have no idea. I tried this with a friend as like a fwb thing but I of course had feelings for him and it went to shit. desu I'm not sure if female sexuality even works like that, you're pretty much guaranteed to get attached.
>>
>>6671895
Just jack it, anon. Trust me.The disgust with yourself isn't worth it.

Even if you decide to talk to guys, jack it before you start messaging guys. Your dick is trying get you into some shit that might not be in your best interest. If you decide to meet a guy, hang out with them once see if they are actually cool. If you decide to make it sexual, wait till y'all meet again. You are more likely to keep a fuck buddy, rather than it be a one time thing, and you have to find another guy. Oh, also bring lube and condoms obviously.

I still hope you don't do it. Wait a while, get a bf, and do your first time right. Live the dream, anon.
>>
self bump cause of the /pol/ raid
>>
>>6671895
rape your coworker, its the only way anon
>>
>>6671895

>but I literally lost it

Gib lewd details. How did you react internally?
>>
>>6675275
I had to go into the bathroom at work and kinda calm myself down cause I didn't want a bulge while working and risk my stealth status. It's def different from before I transitioned. Before if I got turned on I'd just get a boner and "take care of it" but it hurts whenever I touch it now so I can't do anything. But now it's like a not as hard boner and I get a really warm tingle all over my body and I breathe heavier. I def understand why cis women would get mad if they didn't orgasm cause just doing little stuff puts me on a peak I can't imagine being stuck on that peak only to be disappointed ;.;
>>
>>6675476
why did he even touch your hips?
I get to move you, but...
>>
>>6675503
Someone on the floor called him out and he had to go quickly or something. Its really small in the backroom so I think he just kinda did it without thinking. I never get touched though so it felt really nice the whole 2 secs i got to experience it.
>>
>>6675556
he did it subconsciously
maybe he likes you
>>
>>6675564
I highly doubt it his wife brings him lunch everyday and they're a really close couple. Even if he offered me I wouldn't cause that's humongously fucked.
>>
>>6675599
noooooo ;-;

that stinks, sorry
>>
>>6675476
>I get a really warm tingle all over my body and I breathe heavier.
That's amazing that you get to feel that! Yeah, isn't it great? Sometimes it gets so intense that a muscle in my thigh cramps or seizes up or something. It's painful. But worth it.

I wish I could help you, OP. I've been wanting to get a double ended strap-on.
>>
>>6671958
>I'm getting there but ehhhh, I'm also really lazy and nervous about meeting new people.
this tbqhonestfamiliar
>>
ftm here and I feel you OP. I tried making an okcupid account and grindr account but neither of them got results. I'm too scared to meet anyone in public anyways cause of the fear of being raped/murdered for being openly trans. I pass in public so I don't get any questions on using male pronouns but I'm still wary.

I'm already 23 and single as fuck :(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.