[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: mfw implying i'm straight.gif (1MB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
mfw implying i'm straight.gif
1MB, 250x214px
Hey. I'm really fucking tired of people whom I have specifically told for obvious purpouses that I am not heterosexual, relating my opinion of liking girls to anything. Let me elaborate. For example, I get a haircut, and my entire motherfucking family says "Oh I bet the girls are gonna like it" Or I get a new perfume because as a normal human being, I like to smell good as a part of taking care of my personal hygene. They say -After a couple days of having used it- "So what did the girls say? Did they like it? I bet they fell in love with you". And I'm getting really tired of it. It just keeps happening more and more and I have no idea how to dodge when people say that shit to me. Can you give me tips or ideas to dodge those retarded catchphrases that try to relate everything I do like I just do it FOR women? When in reality I don't like them and don't care about them?
>Keep in mind that the people that do this are the ones that know that I don't like women.
>>
File: 1467393295107.png (35KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1467393295107.png
35KB, 246x205px
Best thing I can think of is to remind people that you are not hetero whenever they make a comment like that. And maybe start some conversations about why it bothers you.
>>
>>6671146
They're just joking with you, my family does that shit all the time. I think it's funny, it doesn't bother me.

It sounds like you really need to loosen up and stop taking things so serious. You're lucky you have people in your life that are that comfortable with your sexuality. IT COULD BE SO MUCH WORSE!!!

Take Alan Turing for example, he essentially created the computer back in the 40s, but was thanked by society with chemical castration (forced to take female horimones also) after the war because his government had made it illegal to be gay. He later killed himself
>>
>>6671431
They are not joking about it. They are serious.
>>
>>6671146
They're in denial. You could be a passive aggresive shit and start talking about how much you love cock every time they mention it, that might stop it.
>>
>>6671457
TOP KEK
Thanks for the laugh anon. I don't really think that's the best choice. But maybe I could try finding a middle point between enabling them to think I like girls and saying that I've had more dongs in me than a chinese phone book at family dinners. But that's I think going in your direction is a good idea!
>>
who the fuck cares what people say if you know who you are
if someone walked up to me and was like "ay man nice haircut i bet girls are all up on you" i'd be like "yeah sure". I wouldn't get offended but i just don't give a shit whether they're attracted to me or not for the most part. there's nothing really to be annoyed about.
>>
>>6671146
These people might actually think you don't like girl because you think you don't/can't attract them.
They might think you chose to not be attracted by them, or they might have misunderstood what you said.
Since you say you're "not heterosexual" and not "gay" or "bi", you probably are ice or something like that, they probably don't get what it means so they do this to reassure you, maybe tell them you're okay with yourself if what I said is the case..
>>
>>6671487
Oh no no. Sorry for explaining myself incorrectly on the OP. I am gay and they know it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>6671476
I feel what you say, anon. Maybe I'm getting a bit too mad about it. The fact that it can happen from time to time is not what annoys me. It's how frecuent it has become lately.
>>
>>6671506
Okay I see (no problem)
Then they might think it's a choice, some people just don't understand you can really be gay.
My sister did the same thing to me after I told her (I'm dyke) , she was like "when you'll have a boyfriend...", or like "I know you like that boy...", I had to tell her again that I really was homosexual, I think it was a mix of fear and incomprehension (lesbians don't exist + my sister can't be a lesbian)
>>
>>6671542
Really intelligent way to see it. I agree that that might be the reasoning behind people who say that to me. I might have to reflect on it a bit to know how to confront them about it. Thank you! Good luck in the future with issues of that kind!
>>
>>6671518

I can understand that if it's frequent. They probably just want to make sure that you know they accept you and have your back.

Also, even straight people get that shit from their parents and especially their extended family a lot.

Relax, feel confident in yourself, and take it for the good-natured banter it is.
>>
>>6671146
They're hoping that you being gay is a phase so are deliberately trying to act like you're normal so that you'll switch back to being straight. I have come out to my parents four times now and last week my Mum asked me if my female friend who I've been hanging out with a lot is my girlfriend. No, ma, I'm a homo, we discussed this.
It means they don't like that you're gay. The anon who's saying that it's supportive banter is a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>6671616
Yeah, good luck to you too,
I think it's going to go well for you since they are not reacting violently, sounds more like they just don't quite get it...
>>
File: cha.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
You are straight-passing, I say that's pretty admirable compared to coming off as a flaming homobucket of rainbow-y fairystan. Rejoice you fag.
>>
>>6671146
Get a fist dildo and sit on it naked on the dining table while they are all at dinner to let them know what a flaming faggot you are desu.
>>
>>6676400
I bet the girls will not like this :(
>>
>>6678325
TOP KEK
>i'm OP
>>
>>6671146
They just want to see if there's still a slight possibility for you to like girls. They're kind of in denial. They'll get over it though
>>
>>6687109
This (I'm >>6671487 and >>6671542)
It's probably because since you're born they've imagined you with a girl, the idea they have of you is of a loving boyfriend with a nice girlfriend, etc.. They might be trying to hold onto that fantasy by denying you're living for the D.
>>
>>6680143
If you are OP you top kekd more than once in the same thread. Not cool.
>>
>>6687109
They wont, let me assure you of that
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.