[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already posted this but no one responded >be me >23 >Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (52KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 800x684px
I already posted this but no one responded
>be me
>23
>Russian
>live in New York
>go too a bar
>order a drink
>get slightly drunk
>emo kid comes up behind me
>looks about 20
>obviosly fucked up on something
>he asks if he can crash at my house because he's drunk as shit
>I say it's ok
>I drive him too my house
>we sit on the couch and play halo
>he seems cool
>about 2 hours pass
>I lay down on the couch
>the motherfucker pounces on me
>he starts kissing my neck
>try too tell him no but I start too get into it
>somehow it escalates too him sucking my dick
>we literally have a 3 hour fuckfest
>I pass out
>wake up the next morning
>realize what I've done
>mfw I'm straight
>he texted me a few hours ago and I didn't respond.
>what do?
>>
>>6670310 tell that slihtly more gay than the average emo, piece of shit. "I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding. which is why, i can not see you ever again you emo cuck lord.
>>
>>6670310
Call him up, telling him you want more of that sweet boi pucci.
>>
>>6670310
>mfw I'm straight

Are you sure you're straight? Because bisexuality is a thing and nobody seems to think about it until after they've fucked someone of the sex they thought they weren't attracted to.
>>
>>6670310
>>6670562
Just fuck whoever you want. No need to put a label on yourself.
>>
>>6670562
"bi male" is still a very hard concept for people. When i was a kid, it wasn't a thing. I'm 32, and I'm still not open about it. Half of it is homophobia, and the other half is thay I'm just not attracted to most males.
>>
>>6670310
fuck him in his boipussy
>>
>>6670673
>I'm just not attracted to most males.
this but when a early 20's emo jumps on you go for it
>>
>>6670905
That's not OP
>>
>>6670905
Forgive me mother russia, for I have sinned
>>
>>6670310
AYY I JUST SAW SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT THIS THREAD IN ANOTHER THREAD
>>
>>6670310
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD BACK
>>
Please STOP posting this, Ivan!
It's getting spammy, you know.
>>
>>6670310

You gay, bruh.

Not because you fucked another man, but because you play halo.
>>
>>6679578
>implying halo is a bad game
fuck off and die
>>
>>6679637

Go suck some dicks
>>
File: 6K7sAK4.jpg (138KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
6K7sAK4.jpg
138KB, 720x531px
>>6670310
This is literally my dream story

Fuck you OP for experiencing it
>>
>>6670310
You need to get tested asap. While the risk of getting HIV is low it's real. I assume you didn't use condoms. Be safe and see a doctor.
>>
>>6679739
Also text him back and make plans for coffee. You liked it, so what's the problem op? Man up.
>>
>>6679712
Is that Bill Murray in the top left?
>>
>>6679712
That's fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>6679513
He's not reposting this, people keep replying too it and bringing it back too the front page.
>>
File: 1469585436835.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469585436835.png
34KB, 200x200px
>>6670310
>wake up the next morning
>realize what I've done
>mfw I'm straight
>he texted me a few hours ago and I didn't respond.

At what point did you get his number before or after he sucked your cock?

Something smells fishy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.