[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to try pegging but I don't know how to find a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: peg.jpg (20KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
peg.jpg
20KB, 400x320px
I want to try pegging but I don't know how to find a woman that is into it. Some back story.

>always love butt stuff
>bottomed a few times in my life
>always felt really good besides the pain, but never been into guys really
>wonder if i can combine the pleasure from that with women
>start getting interested in pegging

Craigslist is dog shit now. I don't even know how I would approach that on tinder. Grindr is full of guys, I'd be okay with a feminine trans or androgynous type, but that's a rare rare find.

Any suggestions? How do I find this? I live in MN if that helps.
>>
Pay for it. Unless you're cool with just getting fucked by dudes, you either pay for it, or you introduce it into an existing relationship.

Trans women specifically avoid dudes who want this, and you're likely to get branded as a tranny chaser. (Which, I mean, you would be, but I digress.)

Cis women will find this just as gross as the usual dick pics bullshit they normally get, and I'm not a chick but I think "hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but peg me maybe?" isn't going to get them wet.

People on fetlife look down on using it as a dating/fulfill-my-random-fetish website.

If you want pegged, your best bet is to find a prostitute or a professional domme who will do it. This is even mentioned by what a lot of pegging dudes consider the "queen of pegging", Ruby Ryder. She has a section on her website (it's called "Pegging101.com" I think?) that is specifically for dudes just looking to get their fetish fulfilled NOW, and it boils down to these bullet points:

-The amount of dudes into pegging compared to women into pegging is hilariously disproportionate. The only thing you'd have a more hard time finding organically without paying for it is a trans woman to fuck you with her dick for free.

-Lots of women just aren't into it. AT ALL. In fact you're likely to find lots of women just find it kind of gross. And not all them are having "omg is my boyfriend gay?" homopanic either, lots of them just find dudes getting fucked very unattractive. (Weirdly enough some of them find dudes getting fucked attractive--as long as it's not their own boyfriend.)

-Just like regular sex, ladies into pegging generally don't just go around doing it with random dudes. Pegging even moreso since most women get zero stimulation out of it, and the majority of girls who do it seem to be doing it more because "my boyfriend/husband/fuck buddy likes it, and I like him", not because they just think pegging is the hottest thing ever.

-So pony up the cash.
>>
>>6667981
I have the opposite problem. I don't have sex outside of relationships and all the guys I've dated have thought that pegging was gross or gay. I'm not dominant at all either, which I think makes it harder - I just want to lovingly fuck a boy.

≥tfw no bf to buttfuck
>>
>>6667981
It's just like any other kink. Develop a sincere relationship with a girl, get intimate, bring it up in a few weeks.
Most women are pretty open to trying pegging. As long as she isn't a puritan submissive prude then odds are she's up for it. As a rule of thumb, if you like it and it isn't consistently uncomfortable for her then she'll like it. Just remember to be equally open-minded about whatever she's into.
>>
>>6669842
wow wtf, you mean more like;
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my strapon
So peg me maybe
>>
>>6671086
>I don't have sex outside of relationships

Meh, so have a quick relationship that's just about pegging.

I used to have that rule - then realized I was having relationships I didn't care about, and was actually hurting people more by doing so.
>>
Real talk and the best advice I can give you: Date nerdy or hipster chicks. Preferably some yaoi reading, videogame loving, weird ass dorky nerd chicks. Ime they're freaks in the sack and are more likely to be down for it.
>>
1 in a million women like pegging
By proposing to the girl you are involved with that you want to have her put it in ur bum, she'll think youre gay or not a man.
Its never worth it. Never.

T. Recently divorced
>>
>>6671153

I think this is pretty over-optimistic. In my experience, most girls aren't into it. It has nothing to do with them being "puritan submissive prudes" either, they just aren't into being the ones fucking instead of getting fucked.

>>6672010

Lol. Honestly sometimes the yaoi reading, dorky, videogame loving ones are the "most prude" ones of the lot. You have to understand what makes them hot about reading yaoi/slash. For real, most of them are not AT ALL sexually attracted to the dude getting his ass fucked, he's a male substitute for their own sexuality. There's absolutely a divide between her interest in watching/reading explicitly gay, explicitly fantasy material, and something she'd be into in her own relationship.
>>
>>6667981
try fetlife. add pegging as a fetish, and voila! 100s of women that are into it.
>>
>>6667981
Honestly

I'd wager to say most women are into this

You just need a partner to express this to
>>
>>6672674
Maybe it's because I'm young, or Fifty Shades, but I swear to god every other girl on my Facebook post some very kinky BDSM stuff. I'm sure if they want to get collared and called a dirty little slut they'd do it for you, too.

Not just women, but this generation's youth are a lot more open and accepting sexually
>>
>>6673602
They want to be dominated, not the other way around. You do have some dominant women too but they just want to have you in cuffs, spank you, and ride your face. The act of pegging is extremely off putting to most women. And most of the ones who do it, do it because their boyfriends are pressuring them to. Like the anon said before a lot of women who do it feel disgusted at seeing their boyfriends in that position and stop seeing them as a man.
>>
>>6673598
>>6673602
You're delusional as hell
>>
>>6673598
I think that's some gay shit. And I mean gay as 'homosexual female' gay.
>>
>>6674194
I'm bi female, I'd probably do you if you're nice.
I probably would be aroused since I have a deep hatred of men but they still arouse me.
Also strapon to/by other females is bomb to me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.