[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best flag colors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

Are the gay people here that hate trannies just salty about them having a flag with a more stylish color scheme?

Like seriously, pastels may not be the highest of fashions, but its a lot prettier than fully saturated rainbows.
>>
I've always thought the pride flag was ugly as fuck. Not all of them even use all the colors, making it weird.

I like how soft the trans flag is, it seems lofty and happy, simple and elegant, while the pride flag is just in your face and obnoxious. Intersex flag is equally nice.

Asexual flag is dull and cold, just like them, so its fitting.

The Bi and Pan sexual flags take the cake for being fucking ugly and unoriginal trash though, which is also fitting.
>>
>>6666804
the straight flag is the most hilarious, it looks like something an evil empire would use. Which is absolutely fitting.
>>
>>6666817
>evil empire descending to darkness
So true, I love it

Tbh I like the tranny flag a lot. It almost reminds me of Estonia's flag, which is straight up comfy flag feels
>>
File: Intersex_pride_flag.png (11KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Intersex_pride_flag.png
11KB, 800x600px
>>6666804
>Intersex flag is equally nice.
I had to look it up so I'm posting both the intersex flags I found.
>>
File: isf.png (18KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
isf.png
18KB, 1000x667px
>>6666897
>2
This one avoids gendered colors and gradient themes which is kinda cool, but as far as noisiness goes idk.
>>
>>6666897
This is the one i was refering to
The other is a neat divergence from the gradient stuff but it looks weird with those colors.

>>6666817
There is a straight flag? omg thats hilarious i have to look this up.
>>
>>6666908
That one looks far too constructed
>>
File: 2016-07-05 13.51.16.jpg (1MB, 3264x2253px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05 13.51.16.jpg
1MB, 3264x2253px
this flag is the best flag
trannies btfo
gay people 1
trannies 0
>>
It really is great. It skirts around the rule if tincture well by lowering the contrast and lightening the values just a tad. Top tier flag period, let alone queer flags.

Queer flags in general are usually really good too. The big exceptions being intersex, gender fluid, agender, lesbian, allies and bisexuals.
>>
File: 555-555-5555.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555-555-5555.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>6667462
>implying furry butt plugs, collars, and knee-high socks isn't already a universally recognized trans flag
>>
>>6668126
NO
those are for cute boys
>>
>>6670492
FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
>>6670492
Can we make a containment board for abdl? Like I'm tired of having to deal with these folks.
>>
>>6670542

Wouldn't /d/ or /soc/ take them? Although so many of them are LGBT anyway, so of course they would be on here.
>>
File: 4623538452.png (2KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
4623538452.png
2KB, 600x401px
>>
>>6670654
It's probably a hand-countable number of vocal people, no way there'll be a containment board. Sorry to crush your dreams. Even trannies haven't gotten one yet despite them appearing to outnumber the gays on this board.
>>
>>6670735
Hello where do I find cute ppl into diapers I always only find fatty mcfattersons
>>
File: int-wpa.gif (872B, 310x149px) Image search: [Google]
int-wpa.gif
872B, 310x149px
>>6666804
>I've always thought the pride flag was ugly as fuck. Not all of them even use all the colors, making it weird.
You can blame anti-racists on that.
I'm not even joking. Pic related is the brotherhood flag, which is supposed to have a colour for each race. Hippies waved it about a lot in the 60s, so then this gay guy was like "hey I should do a flag for gays" and in his acid addled mind a rainbow seemed like the best idea, with each colour meaning something. Originally it was even more hideous with a hot pink stripe and two different purple stripes and it meant:
>Hot pink - Sexuality
>Red - Life
>Orange - Healing
>Yellow - Sunlight
>Green - Nature
>Turquoise - Magic/art
>Indigo/blue - Serenity/harmony
>Violet - Spirit
Why that had to be what it meant I don't know.
>>
File: 10_15_Baker_Flag_26_LRG.gif (74KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
10_15_Baker_Flag_26_LRG.gif
74KB, 300x375px
>>6670830
Oh and here's one of the original rainbow flags with the gay guy who invented them. Having done print commissions for gay right orgs, I can tell you that trying to tastefully work rainbow colour schemes into a design is breddy difficult.
>>
>>6670830
>Turquoise
>Indigo/blue
Indigo =/= blue

But yeah I've seen a bunch of slight variances on the flag pattern, some just the rainbow, some the "extended rainbow" with the extra shade of blue, or some with an extra shade of purple instead, and some with or without those and the pink stripe. Seems strange to me. Its ugly either way.
>>
>>6666713
Is there a flag for just gay men? Or is it just the rainbow LGBT flag?
>>
>>6666713
Why would you even need any of those flags?
>>
>>6673043
There's a bear pride flag. It's like a shitty gradient of tan brown and grey.

>>6673094
Why do you need a purpose? Love flags for what they are aesthetically? Really though, they serve one of the purest forms of purpose for flags in the modern era. i.e. for use in political rallies, marches and events.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmm.jpg (65KB, 541x667px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmm.jpg
65KB, 541x667px
>>6666804
Saw this post of someone on tumblr saying that they came up with the pan flag. 1. does anyone know if thats true/where the flag came from 2. its fugs why take credit for that
>>
>>6673310
Idk why someone would take credit for that. Its just derivative of the gay/bi flags with weird color shades.

The image talking about it though is neat. Why is tumblr so full of pan people? Is it the meme sexuality right now?

I never understood what makes pan people different from bisexual because i've never met a bi person who wouldn't date an andro or agender so long as they aren't hambeasts.

Imho they are the same thing, and if someone doesn't want to date meme genders its just a preference amongst their open sexuality. Just like i'm sure somewhere there exists like an anti-bi who dates anyone except standard gender conformers. But that still puts them in the middle group, i.e. bisexuals. They are just trying to split hairs. Soon you will find splits in the gay and lez community based on gender expression preferences where they have a new name for their sexuality and a new flag and letter and everything.
>>
>>6673310
>her selfies
Why are all "pansexual" people like this

>>6673322
it is the meme sexuality du jour. Its stupid because those same people will argue that pan and bi are different things, but that there is no gender binary and that bi people dont have to stick to the gender binary. Makes no sense
>>
File: bi flag.png (13KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
bi flag.png
13KB, 2000x1333px
best flag.
>>
>>6674696
>her selfies
Whew lad, you're right. Grim
>>
>>6667462
That bedsheet looks amazing, anon.
W2c?
>>
>>6675842
its literally a flag
just put it on bed for cute pics sometimes
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNION-JACK-PINK-RED-GAY-PRIDE-FLAG-UNITED-KINGDOM-FLAGS-3x2-5x3-Feet-/281802477017?var=580796220371&hash=item419cbc8dd9:m:mNiHM9jNBYQOygSkssDWd8g
>>
why does everybody need their own flag? this shit is silly. you may as well draw up plans for the "lefties with asymmetrical tits" flag
>>
>>6674696
because they are special little snowflakes.
bi didnt sound flashy enough because its just "half-gay", so they made up a new word to feel important.
and only snowflake types would even care to differentiate between the two. being bi myself i can tell you the only difference is an absolute lack of standards, good taste, and dignity.
>>
>>6678342
...how did you know what my next project was going to be?
>>
File: 1469610250647.jpg (31KB, 522x399px) Image search: [Google]
1469610250647.jpg
31KB, 522x399px
>>6666713

Cyka Blyat
>>
>>6678342
That idea for a Tumblr flag would be a good way of spotting them for the marksmen...
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.