[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: o-NICOLA-SAMOR-facebook.jpg (259KB, 1536x1537px) Image search: [Google]
o-NICOLA-SAMOR-facebook.jpg
259KB, 1536x1537px
>Just broke up with boyfriend
>Was unimaginably happy with him
>Incredibly lonely now
>I want to die

hbu
>>
that's a cool painting

and

>tfw no bf
>tfw finally feeling like an attractive person with confidence, could this be the start of something new and exciting?
>>
aids suck
>>
>>6662212
Good luck finding a new one! <3
>>
>>6662542
>aids
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>6662212

>Become comfortable with my sexuality at 18.
>Lose weight, use job money to buy sharp clothing, learn how to dress myself, become more confident. Have fun looking at gay message boards and being able to connect with such accepting people, have cyber on omegle (even got an email from a British qt, lost it, though. I remember contacting him and never getting a message back).
>Go to art school at 19, start frequenting a gay bar in the area, dance with guys and girls, even get my first kiss from a boy I danced with.

>Start losing hair at 18, always managed to hide it.
>21, can't comb over anymore; shave it off.
>Have gross pedo mustache I have to shave all the time.
>Dark brunette, can still see gross bald spot even after I've shaved it.
>Have nasty bodyhair and a ton of back hair.

>25 now, work full time but live at home, no car of my own.
>No sex life
>Gained weight back; bicycle needs parts replaced, either drop $170-200 on repairs or buy a new one. Loved to rollerblade, but my wheels need to be changed and I can't get the fucking bearings out. Can't go jogging because of tendonitis in left ankle.
>Balder than ever, still shave 2-3 times a week. Have to wear hats.

Anyone else too ugly to be gay?
>>
>Tfw twink body
>Sixhead
>Hairier than anything. Dark brown hair everywhere.
>In my back too, dont want to go without a shirt.
>Tried to shave, grew back in 2 days.

2hairy2becute. RIP
>>
>20
>Never left the love of another man
>>
File: 1437225014084.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1437225014084.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>Be biscum
>Be in an abusive relationship with a crazy bitch
>Leave the relationship emotionally destroyed
>Start eating to cope
>Meet guy online on language exchange website
>Instant chemistry
>He starts hinting that he wants to travel to meet with me and possibly a relationship
>He asks for a current picture, and I realize that I've gotten fucking fat
>He blows me off
>We're still friends
>He's over me
>Still have massive crush on him

At least now I'm excising regularly and eating healthy, even dropped 7 kilos.

I feel like he's the one that got away.
>>
>>6662559
Thanks anon :((
>>
>searching for a place to live with the pear shaped bear boy friend.
>west coast.
>there's nothing available and all over priced.
>>
>>6662939
Losing weight needs to be gradual.

One summer 4 years back years back I went from 200 to 140 in like 3 months and it tore me up inside. Literally. I was hospitalized and over the year I put it back and then some. Since then I'm at 165 but I don't feel sick every day
>>
>>6664689
>pear shaped
>bear
this meme has to stop
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.