[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why gay guys worship straight guys but hate bisexual guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gay men of lgbt.jpg (613KB, 1285x1808px) Image search: [Google]
gay men of lgbt.jpg
613KB, 1285x1808px
what happens with straight men fetishistation by gay men? why so many gay guys wants to be fucked by "straight guys" meanwhile they hate bi men for licking women? and why so many of these "straight fetishizers" seems to believe gay men and bi men are feminine and that MIGHTY HETERO MEN are the only ones who can be "masculine"?

in my experience as a bi man, that is only a problem for gay guys, bi guys don't worship "hetero" guys like many gay men.
>>
>>6662141

straight guys never disappoints you, unlike biguys how you know gonna leave you for some cunt anyway. you are lucky you can suck a straight guy off and not make a big deal out of it.
he can even admit to you that if was fun and that you give som nice head and rides off into the sunset. no bullshit or lies.
but bi guys that's another story bi guys are just a fucking hasel god have mercy if you fall in love with them. i won't say i worship straight guys but i will never get disappointed in them wish i could say the same of you kind
>>
>>6662141
Its not worship. Like 97% of guys in the world are straight. That means that they have a greater number of handsome, funny, and charming men. These men exist in the gay community but they are sparse because there arent many gays to begin with.
>>
>>6662141
Their first crush was a straight guy. The logic goes that a straight man is a bastion of manliness and the fantasies often hinge on the straight man deciding to fuck you because there's no pussy about or he's drunk or whatever.
Bi guys are just seen as gay guys who are into chicks and will probably leave you for a woman.
It's not agreeable in the slightest, but that's why. Surely you could have worked this out.
>>
>implying that every gay guy wanna have a insecure woman impersonator.
not for all colorful stockings in the world
>>
>>6662141
Most hotties are straight
Or at least the famous ones
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.