[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H O W D O T U C K I hate the bulge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ae9.jpg (180KB, 813x407px) Image search: [Google]
ae9.jpg
180KB, 813x407px
H O W D O T U C K
I hate the bulge
>>
>>6661229
Duct tape ;^)

Really though, it depends on the size of your balls how easy/hard/possible it will be. If you can push them up into your inguinal canal, you're set. Push them up in there, pull your dick down over the mid line, use medical tape to tape your dick down in that spot, then pull the scrotum skin over the dick, tape it all in place securely with medical tape, add more for support if needed, put on a tight pair of boyshorts style panties (or any tight underwear really) and you should be set. That's if you're having difficulty. Maybe you can do the same with no tape and just pull tight underwear on to secure it, it really really depends on the nature of your junk. With practice you can get it down better, and figure out the best way to make it so you can still piss. Your individual anatomy really will dictate which approaches you must take or whether it's even possible. If the balls are too big you'll have a hard time tucking. If everything is super atrophied from a long time of hormones then often just a tight pair of panties and a quick repositioning of junk suffices, if any repositioning is even needed. A pair of pants is about all I need to hide it.
>>
just make a gaff, youll wonder why you wasted your time with stupid tape cuz using a gaff is so easy and gives a better tuck
>>
>>6661321

I'm >>6661249 and I agree with >>6661321

But they don't take into account that OP might have some considerable equipment to hide, equipment which might not be hidden so well under a gaffe.

I don't even need one myself. I'm just trying to make sure OP has their bases covered, we don't know the nature of their junk, so we can't assume that a gaffe will do the job.
>>
>>6661330
well would tape be any better? My dick isn't very big but I couldnt ever hold it down with tape
>>
>>6661330
>>6661344
No im nothing to write home about, the opposite really. I just never get all that flaccid (a shower not a grower i guess). The family jewels are also impossible to keep pushed up inside but they contract well enough, the bigger problem is how the penor is attached to me body. It seems like it comes out horizontally so even when tucked in some tight underwear the bulge comes out forward too much. Im hoping more hrt will shrivel me more.

>>6661321
what is a gaff and how do i make one?
>>
>>6661344
Depends on many factors such as the strength of the tape, the amount used, the amount you move, the size in particular of the junk, your personal geography down there, how much you sweat, so on and so forth.

Worked for me years ago when I was early in transition and held a long time but it wasn't comfy by any means.
>>
File: sock.png (165KB, 265x254px) Image search: [Google]
sock.png
165KB, 265x254px
>>6661387
all you need is an old or unneeded sock and pair of panties, you basically just need to cut the waist band from the panties and cut the sock so that you have a tube like pic related, put the waistband through the tube and voila, you have a gaff. All you need to do is position your dick properly and put it on.
>>
>>6661417
>put the waistband through the tube
i dont follow...
sorry, im slow
>>
File: 294484.png (445KB, 717x384px) Image search: [Google]
294484.png
445KB, 717x384px
>>6661427
you put it through the sock like pic related
>>
>>6661249
Is duct tape just a meme? Or is it really better than medical tape? I heard medical tape comes off easily if you sweat at all
>>
>>6661448
wtf how to put such thing on?
>>
>>6661608
Put your legs through the holes, tuck everything away, pull it up so the sock is holding your junk in place. Wear a pair of panties over top of it.
>>
>>6661883
I can do exactly the same thing with underwear
>>
File: 1384671191936.gif (31KB, 268x198px) Image search: [Google]
1384671191936.gif
31KB, 268x198px
>>6661229
But if you tuck then how will I able to spot you and make you my 3D trans waifu
>>
>>6661957
>>
>>6661558
I was joking when I said duct tape.
>>
>>6661558
Duct tape is a terrible idea. I've done it a few times when desperate but lemme tell you, peeling skin off of your penor and sack with the tape and leaving tape residue on your junk that just doesn't wash off is not fun. There is a lot of pain
>>
>>6662360

Wrap a sheet of toilet paper around your penis and tape it in place before every other step to minimize peeling pain/injury.

Tucking fucking sucks though.
>>
>>6661229
>>6662360
Tape is fine if you need to, however you should use medical tape, and then use a removal solution (or any ether-based solvant) which dissolve the glue. Painless.
>>
>>6661229
get srs
>>
>>6661448
we need tutorial for it
can you pee with that ?
also your dick might smell horrible
if you wear it all day
I hate sweating there
>>
>>6662727
Fuck off vagina cultist.
>>
Sports! Tape! It's made to go on skin & stick really well even when sweating! You can get it at any pharmacy or place that sells first aid stuff. PrincessJoules on youtube does a pretty decent video explaining how to tuck with the tape! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtO_OqwgVNk
>>
>>6661957
I wish that would happen.
I've been yelled at in public for being gross because i had a bulge showing when in girl mode.
>>
What do i do if my balls are to big/mishapen to be tucked inside without weird pain and feeling sick. The bulge is to obvios
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.