[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should permavirgins from /r9k/ be forced to transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

File: 1460936202079.jpg (986KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460936202079.jpg
986KB, 1500x1000px
Let's discuss this issue.
Most of them are clearly betas that cannot take a male role.
Most also happen to never had any kind of sexual relationship or even know about their own sexuality very much.
They are always confused and most things they learned were from anime (cute girls doing cute things).
That feminine and submissive behaviour they got from being weebs only made their lives worse since they are never seen as real men by society.
They are already failures in their family eyes so being disowned wouldn't affect them.
And finally they are extremely body conscious and have chronic self esteem issues and are constantly suicidal (similar to most trans women, specially the onest that aren't transitioning).

I can clearly see they are all trans but are lost. We need to fix those girls somehow or at least give them a fighting chance.
>>
I am already mentally ill as it is. I do not need a gender dysphoria to top my issues
>>
>>6659142
That's actually a valid point.
Bonus points if you could make the ones who become girls fuck the other perma virgin ones thus ending the circle of virginity.

>>6659157
You're already on /lgbt/ buddy, may as well get on titty skittles and take it like a girl.
>>
>>6659142
That image is the wildest thing I've seen today.

Anyway, /r9k/ would make ugly chicks so iuno.
>>
>>6659142
Absolutely. Honestly tho, we need to take it a step further. All men must undergo a trial period of living as girls during their teens. There could be millions of cuties out there but we wouldnt know it because they're forced to be male.

>>6659483
It's fake, that's his sister on the right
>>
>>6659526
>It's fake, that's his sister on the right
Wh- I'm... am I relieved?? This has been a rollercoaster.
>>
>>6659526
>It's fake, that's his sister
Sauce?
I have seen that picture many times even in reddit in those unsorted trans timelines.
>>
>>6659601
Just what I heard, I don't have sauce
>>
>>6659601
Every detail, like nose, brows, lips (even fingers as far as I can tell) looks to be dead on. But the full bodily context is just incomprehensible to me. Who ARE they?
>>
>>6659755
>Who ARE they?
Probably a chubby mexican weaboo that wanted to be the little girl and decided to fucking work for it instead of being a fat ass boy.
>>
>>6659142
>>6659247
>>6659483
>>6659526

Robot here, how come trannies and gays hate it here , but not /r9k/?
>>
Is that imagen real?
Holy shit
>>
>>6659142
OP made some valid points.
I'm mtf and can relate to /r9k/. I'm not a complete robot, though, more a cyborg. So I can discuss this with you.

>Most of them are clearly betas that cannot take a male role.
To be precise, most robots are omegas. Alphas are leading and betas are following, but robots have their own understanding of social interaction. They neither want to lead nor to follow. I can highly relate to this position. There are very good aspects about robots, please take this into account.

>Most also happen to never had any kind of sexual relationship or even know about their own sexuality very much.
Yes and yes. Many robots are confused, when it comes to their sexual orientation. But are they confused, because they couldn't manage to get intimate with another human being or didn't they get laid, because they had no "normal" sexuality in the first place? It's hard to answer that!

>They are always confused and most things they learned were from anime (cute girls doing cute things).
Nah, I think, you are overrating this one. I think anime is for some(!) of them just a form of escapism. And not necessarily a bad one, since there are good animes.

>That feminine and submissive behaviour they got from being weebs only made their lives worse since they are never seen as real men by society.
Robots may seem submissive or even act submissively, because they genuinely don't know how to interact socially. It's actually a meme, that all robots are not considered as "real men" by society in general (most robots think that themselves and fall for that meme). The thing is, that they are seen as "weird" by society and that's it. The "you are not a real man"-thing is mostly a fetish for robots... there must be a reason for the many cuckold- and sissy-threads on /r9k/.

>They are already failures in their family eyes so being disowned wouldn't affect them.
Nah, not all robots are seen as failures by their parents.
>>
>>6660208 (continuation)
Some robots are just serious shut-ins and have no girlfriend. They are looked upon as introverted, maybe awkward, that's all. (There are serious cases of robots, though, that's true. But I don't think, that is the majority of /r9k/).

>And finally they are extremely body conscious and have chronic self esteem issues and are constantly suicidal (similar to most trans women, specially the onest that aren't transitioning).
Very good point here! I've never quite seen that, but you are totall right. People on /r9k/ are even more body conscious than posters in passing threads on /lgbt/. For many robots the self hate for their body is enormous. Aaand they are valuing the beauty of femininity above all.

>I can clearly see they are all trans but are lost. We need to fix those girls somehow or at least give them a fighting chance.
They are not all trans, but I get your point. I think, there are many legit autistic robots, who are just socially weird introverts with special interests. Then there are many gay robots, who envy the girls, who get into bed with Chad.
And then there must be a decent amount of robots, who actually want t o b e their waifus.
>>
>>6660247
Woah u just described me to a t. Idk if thats a bad thing dough.
>>
>>6659755
I used to be super fat before I transitioned. To look at a picture of me pre hrt and weight loss I was just a huge lump of fat like the OP's picture is. After losing weight I saw my frame and it's pretty feminine; ridiculously so if you add in hrt gains (fat and estrogen get along well) and compare it my past. I guess I can't say for certain whether OP's picture is real but I can say that it's not impossible by any measure.
>>
>>6659142
>Should permavirgins from /r9k/ be forced to transition?
No, we have enough creepy transbians here as it is. We should herd all the transbians over to /r9k/ to contain them.
>>
>>6660247
>They are not all trans, but I get your point
They share a lot of similar traits with transbians so it's not at all surprising if some were transbians in denial desu.
>>
>>6661144
>We should herd all the transbians over to /r9k/ to contain them.
Second this.
>>
>>6661157
Wait so that means most of /r9k/ is made of transbians? Then why the hell they are so bitter with women?
>>
>>6660550
Sure I did.
And nope. I don't think, it's actually a bad thing. Just accept, who you are, and have fun in your life. Try to not become a bitter robot, that's all.

>>6662076
Because transbian-robots are jealous/envious of woman and sexually frustrated at the same time?
>>
>>6662124
So I didn't quite what a robot is. It always seemed to me that they were all just people with MR.

I'm legit confused about what exactly r9k is too rn. Thought it's just a board where no two messages are alike.
>>
By the time men feel certain they will never have friends or romantic relationships they also feel it is too late for them to transition. A ton of robots clearly envy women's position in society and want to be loved, but by the time they resign themselves to loneliness they're generally at least in their twenties. Making every 18 year old virgin transition would be retarded, and a lot of people have social lives that begin in college.
>>
>>6662210
If you feel you will never have friends or romantic relationships then you have no reason not to take hormones though. I've been on HRT for 6 months now and estrogen makes being by yourself so much more bearable.

All the urges you cant do anything about, anxiety and aggressive moods brought on by testosterone just went away and left me much calmer and a lot happier than I've been in a long time.
>>
File: 1414546003419.jpg (155KB, 783x811px) Image search: [Google]
1414546003419.jpg
155KB, 783x811px
>/lgbt/ wants to force me to wear panties and take drugs just because I'm a lonely virgin.

T-thanks girls.
>>
>>6659142
How2Pay for transition? Do most R9K's even health insurance?
>>
File: 1469090176665.jpg (29KB, 612x522px) Image search: [Google]
1469090176665.jpg
29KB, 612x522px
>>6663725
Don't claim you don't want to
>>
File: 1469731173276.gif (787KB, 170x140px) Image search: [Google]
1469731173276.gif
787KB, 170x140px
>>6663760
i suppose it probably greatly depends on the state you live in, but i have the poor people free med insurance, and it pays for everything HRT related
>>
>>6659142
No because they'd just turn into more transbiens.

If they would turn into straight cocklovers then sure, yes I'd be OK with that but we don't need more transbiens in the world.
>>
File: 1417314546938.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417314546938.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>6661144
>>6661157
>>6661174
>>6662076
>>6662124
>>6664606

So we can all agree that robots would only make the worst of the trans community aka attentionwhoring transbians that shitpost on every general?
>>
>>6664875
If most bitter virgin social outcasts transitioned they would probably leap at the opportunity to date men instead of women because of all the misogyny they're steeped in. I think most robots would either splurge on attention and become complete sluts or they would try to date and marry somebody like their former selves, still valuing female chastity and relating exclusively to outsiders.
>>
>>6659142
No they should be euthanized so that we don't have inferior people polluting the 1st world.
>>
File: 1468794551218.jpg (62KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468794551218.jpg
62KB, 460x360px
I'm generally what some would consider a perma-virgin "robot". I used to post a lot of r9k back in the day but I haven't in a year or two.

I'm a straight up full blown shut-in recluse. /r9k/ is mostly just filled with underage kids and attention whores these days. I think I started to become to robot for even r9k to handle.

I became a recluse because of marijuana induced psychosis when I was in my early teens though. Not because I was (am?) ugly, not because I didn't have any friends or was suicidal, and not because I had gender issues or body dysphoria. But once you drop out of high school and go 8 months straight every year without stepping foot out your front door you kind of reach the point of no return and it becomes a permanent lifestyle.

I think I've been a recluse now for 4 or 5 years. For a long time I heavily considered transitioning. I was very serious about it for most of the reasons you posted. Though I'm not feminine or beta in nature, I'm quite the opposite actually. But my personality still seemed quite appropriate as a woman.

I considered that if I wasn't particularly interested in women, and was into men, and gay men were insufferable, that I could just find a cute boyfriend if I became a girl to take care of me and love me and have a family with without having to sacrifice my reclusive lifestyle or put in any effort. I ended up seeing my doctor and jumping through hoops then going to a trans specific clinic downtown and everything. But I never ended up going back or returning their calls.
>>
>>6659142
>male role
>implying both men and women can't be self-hating pathetic neets
yeah no, leave them male
>>
File: 1469893030147.jpg (110KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469893030147.jpg
110KB, 1200x800px
>>6665669
I still fantasize a lot about being a woman and living life as one almost every day. I have a lot of reasons for not wanting to transition as well, but I won't get too into that unless someone is particularly interested. I've just talked to subject to death online that it's all pretty boring especially since it's so subjective.

Ultimately being a guy is alright. Being a tranny is a calculated delusion. While it would be fun, it's not realistic. And I'm teeter on paranoid schizophrenia. Willingly making myself weaker, slower, and stupider with the impending happenings would only feed my mental anguish I think.

In a perfect world where I had a boyfriend to take care of me I'm sure he could quite easily convince me to transition. But in my lower middle class reality I think I'll just avoid upsetting my mother anymore than she already is with the fact her son is slowly growing more batshit insane by the day.

>implying both men and women can't be self-hating pathetic neets

That's exactly what he's implying and there's empirical data to back it up. If the ability to breed/be intimate with people is the measure of success and the quality of a persons life then women are radically better off than men and have been since the dawn of our species.
>>
File: 1461359607377.png (148KB, 328x285px) Image search: [Google]
1461359607377.png
148KB, 328x285px
>>6665705
oh god that image is horrible
>>
>>6659526
>>6659601

this person goes in the transpeak discord

go ahead and ask them
>>
>>6665501
No most bitter perma virgins there only pretend to hate women because they wont date them, that's the point of them transitioning and becoming their own gf. That or they'd date other transbians.
>>
File: pep759.jpg (17KB, 358x373px) Image search: [Google]
pep759.jpg
17KB, 358x373px
>>6665669
>>6665705
>thinks he became too robot for /r9k/ to handle
>wasn't even suicidal...
Literal beta uprising mass shooters were posting on /r9k/. No, you didn't become too robot.

>has no gender issues or dysphoria
>... but fantasizes about being a woman every day
> contradiction?
>... then again, "being a guy is alright"
>is not feminie at all in nature, but "quite the opposite", so he identifies as masculine
>... but starts transition
>gives up transitioning, because his mother would get upset
Well, you can't be trans without being dysphoric to some degree.

>wants a boyfriend to take care of him
>...but "gay men are insufferable"
>...even though, a boyfriend could "quite easily" talk him (him!) into transition

>[T]here's empirical data to back it up. If the ability to breed/be intimate with people is the measure of success and the quality of a persons life then women are radically better off than men and have been since the dawn of our species.
Please share your "empirical data". It's a fact, that only cuteness gets you many girls/dudes. And it's not about the "ability to breed" anyway, because you can have sex without getting the woman pregnant for quite some years... it's just about sex/intimacy only (you mentioned intimacy, too, but you have to exclude breeding, since today this is nonsense). If you want to breed, you could as well go to a seedbank without having sex your whole life. Also: Everybody can get a partner and have sex, but /r9k/ has fucking high standards. Then again, imagine you are a fat, ugly piece of shit woman... who wants to be your bf? Well, you'll find somebody, but you shouldn't have high standards. There sometimes are couples with 1 cute and 1 ugly partner, but this is not the rule!

You are either a femboy or, more likely, an asperger tranny. Don't get me wrong. I'm with you.
I think, you smoked too much weed. You are relativizing constantly and can't concentrate on the main issue, even though you are able to get into detail.
>>
>>6667275 (me)
I want to add something.
You don't have to be autistic at all. Maybe it was just the weed. Long time consumers tend to overthinking everything in the greatest detail.
You are clearly in denial about something.
>>
>>6667275
Mass shooter candidates being on /r9k/ does nothing to change the fact that now most people there are fairly people who browse to laugh at actual failures or get mad at bait.
>>
>>6665705
The gay people in Pride parades piss me off.
>>
>>6667275
>Please share your "empirical data"

Spam filter keeps getting triggered so here's a pastebin with some.

http://pastebin.com/8uVvQY4H

>And it's not about the "ability to breed" anyway, because you can have sex without getting the woman pregnant for quite some years... it's just about sex/intimacy only

Sex and intimacy in today's age is just simulated breeding. The triggers the same emotions and same biological instincts as normal sex would without contraception.

>If you want to breed, you could as well go to a seedbank

Seed banks have even higher standards than women. Most require the men to be 6' or taller.

>Then again, imagine you are a fat, ugly piece of shit woman... who wants to be your bf?

The data disagrees. Women are twice as likely to reproduce than men are. Virtually all women throughout history have successfully had children whereas only about 55% of men have.

I know for a lot of people sexual dimorphism is kind of a hard pill to swallow but it really opens a lot of interesting thought experiments when you spend time looking into it. It's very interesting how much biology really influences almost every aspect of our interactions and lives. We put a lot of value on individuality and free thinking but the reality is that a lot of patterns in behavior can be boiled down and calculated.
>>
I never got this meme. Betas are the vast majority and most live normal male lives.
>>
File: 1468914115808.jpg (183KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468914115808.jpg
183KB, 1024x1024px
>>6667275
To get back and address the tranny shit though, I don't think I am an inherent tranny. Meaning I don't have any body dysphoria. I don't look at my dick, or my hairy ass, or my stubble, or my shoulder width and get upset or have any real feelings of discomfort or self hatred.

>... but starts transition

I mean I never got onto any medication, I just saw some doctors and got bounced around through waiting lists for quite awhile. I was quite close to starting though.

>wants a boyfriend to take care of him
>...but "gay men are insufferable"

I don't think desiring that relationship dynamic is anywhere near insufferable. It could be considered a little pathetic but I'm already a schizoid friendless NEET so all bets are off and I'm not exactly all that concerned about whether or not I'll be able to net myself some social validation or not.

>You are either a femboy or, more likely, an asperger tranny.

I'm very far from a femboy in attitude and in looks. Well I suppose I'm a bit boyish but very distinguishably a man. I think people can very easily want to and follow through with transitioning even if they aren't neurologically trans or suffer from any of the typical mental issues that trannies typically do. It just comes down to whether or not that would be the best option for their lives in the long-term. And for me I ultimately decided (and trust me I have an insurmountable amount of time to plague my mind with philosophical bullshit to think about this), that transitioning would not be the best choice for my life or for my state of mind.

>...even though, a boyfriend could "quite easily" talk him (him!) into transition

All I mean by that is that I'm still open to transitioning in VERY specific conditions where I can guarantee my security and longevity.
>>
>>6666154
where's the transpeak discord?
>>
>>6668049
Anon I'm kinda in the same boat here.
I'm too scared to do any of this tranny stuff but if someone really wanted me to and promised they would take care of me I would do it for them.
>>
>>6669463
Yeah. The security that a relationship dynamic like that bring just makes it seem like there's no reason not to transition.

Unfortunately there aren't any guys into straight up men and want to go through the effort of transition along side them. Especially since successfully transitioning is so hit or miss depending on the person.

Well, there aren't any guys around my area what so ever now that I think about it, let alone ones that are into the kind of situation I'm talking about. At least none that I could find through various zeemaps, /soc/ threads, grindr, and dating websites.
>>
>>6670805
>>6669463
I'd consider myself like that. Well, seriously though I'd love for someone who was cool who I was dating to transition for me. I know a friend whos girlfriend is like that, but she passes pretty well despite being around 6 foot 1 and not being incredibly pretty, but I think she's a doll.

I think part of the appeal is that genetic girls are into dumb shit. So are alot of gay guys. They listen to top 20 songs and will never be cool and like play a round of virtual fighter with you or build a gundam kit with you or do other nerdy and actually FUN stuff with their guy. The only time I've seen that was with a trans girl doing it with her boyfriend and I've been incredibly jealous. My effeminate gay ex just wanted to watch Americas Next Top Model. But atleast he was sort of intelligent and fun to talk to.

Alot of the pre-transition guys I've talked to have been halfway autistic and only talking to me because they want someone stable to get with to help fund their transition. Half the time they're still into girls (a dealbreaker for me most of the time) and they just aren't likable people.

This does seem to be the age where you can get a boy to transition for you, so maybe I'll be able to land a cool gf/playmate before I get too much older.
>>
>>6672144
It's not really much of a financial issue for me. Mostly having a boyfriend is just for the sense that you aren't alone in the struggle and shit I would think.

But a big part of it is having a place to live and transition. Being a NEET and trying to transition around your mother would be really uncomfortable for someone like myself. I just don't have the kind of personality to tell my mother that I would want to destroy any real chance of procreating so I could put on a skirt and cuddle with dudes. And any sane person would be disgusted by that, even I am.
>>
>>6672211
Yeah I can understand that too. Living with your parents pretty much puts a hold on anything you want to do with life. I couldn't even lift weights or control my diet at home without it being some sort of conflict.

I think you have the right idea, it's just as a NEET your options are horribly limited unless you're collecting an SSI check or something. Also it's very clear to me you're not alone.. there's alot of guys ending up like this who want to transition but can't because of circumstances.

Just don't become too complacent because for sure if you do start to transition and pass, I think your life will get much easier as far as getting people to like you and want to date you (I say that without knowing anything about you). I'm hoping I find someone kinda like you someday soon.
>>
>>6672237
The original reason for wanting to and going so far into trying to get started on HRT and transitioning was with that logic. That life could only get easier and then I could maybe find someone to be intimate with etc. But these days I don't think life being easier or more enjoyable is necessarily a justifiable reason to do something in every circumstance.
>>
>>6659142
How the fuck did you people go from "I just want equal rights" to "we need to forcibly castrate every man who doesnt fit my strict definition of the male gender role" so fast?

God damn you faggots are sick

Leftism is literally a disease
>>
>>6672449
found the r9k virgin
>>
>>6672237
>I think your life will get much easier as far as getting people to like you and want to date you

And then you get older, and you stop getting in on all those female privileges brought by feminism of recent decades because it becomes more obvious you're a man as you age, and then you become a rabid feminist nutjob who deludes yourself that your life is just hard because you're a woman and then you hopefully and very likely kill yourself after voting for Hillary and generally encouraging the first world become overrun by savages, all because you couldnt man up and would rather be delusional

>>6672483
>virgin

lmao found the projecting faggot who couldnt get laid without pretending to be of the gender with inherent sexual value because that would take actual effort beyond just painting your face
>>
>>6672500
>he thinks someone injecting a shit ton of artificial estrogen into their body is going to age like a man would

guess /pol/ missed out on the high school biology class
>>
>>6672510
>highschool biology

>teaching kids about psychiatric conditions and treatments and their physiological effects

I dont even think most psychology and sociology teachers are this "progressive", but no, you wont really pass unless you took the drugs from a young age, and how children cant be certain what their sexuality and gender are anyway, their brains are still developing and they hit puberty at different times.

I have a friend who had a high pitched voice and was weak and beta as fuck his entire life and now suddenly at 23 he shot up to nearly 7 feet tall and is gaining muscle for no reason

You faggots probably would have had him try to become a woman, and he'd be all fucked up now instead of being in the prime of his life
>>
>>6672595
I despise trannies as much as the next guy faggot. All I'm saying is that with modern medicine trannies that start around 20 (which is where most of them are starting these days), they will age considerably well as long as they already look pretty good. Arguably even better than a normal girl in some cases given the amount of drugs they are able to pump into their bodies.

Basic biology. Give a chick a bunch of testosterone and she doesn't look very much like a chick anymore. Give a dude a fuck-ton of estrogen and chop his balls off and you can work some magic as well, but obviously it's not as easy as what can be done to women with test.
>>
File: 1417119814919.png (174KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
1417119814919.png
174KB, 416x396px
>/pol/ getting triggered and trying to keep the beta robots from becoming normie girls and having a happy life.

Really makes you think huh, maybe /pol/ is really the villain that wants someone to stay below them forever.
>>
This is why all you LGBT cunts need to be thrown in camps.
>>
>>6674793
/pol/ only thinks /r9k/ level men exist because of feminism and that changing their political beliefs will make them more manly.

So they're retarded.
>>
>>6674793
All faggots are below even the lowliest straight person.
>>
>>6680306
>posting on /lgbt/
And what are you, mr straight anon?
>>
File: 1469983517007.gif (2MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1469983517007.gif
2MB, 550x309px
>>6659142
How about you stop trying to "fix" people miss Hilter,
your fucking fanatical conversion attemps are what give fuel to bullshit like "gay agenda" etc buzzwords,
stop trying to convert people and let them figure out their own way.
What part of live and let live don't you fags and rug munchers don't seem to get,
straight people gave you right to be yourself and now you go around trying to convert every person you can?
People are already growing tired of your shit,
push it far enough and there will eventually be backlash,
do you think your actions have 0 correlation with Muslim conversion rates?
Just stop i don't want to hate you lgbt people but you're making it really hard not to hate you.
>>
>>6659142
I was most of these things (not quite robot, but close) and transitioning was the best decision of my life.
>>
>>6680938
Was being a near-robot the only reason you transitioned or was there something else?
>>
>>6680971
Belatedly realized that most cis guys haven't been praying to wake up as a girl since six years old.

Thought it was just a CD fetish or something, did my best to ignore it.
>>
File: tinytrain.jpg (230KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
tinytrain.jpg
230KB, 1280x961px
I was just like you. I was a beta. But now I'm a girl and my life's great.
>>
feels bad when not naturally suitable for femboy or androgynous, i dont want mess up with hormones
>>
>>6683302
not all of us are submissive hairless manlets that can get away with transitioning and have it lead to a better life

some of us have jawlines and facial hair and wide shoulders
>>
>>6680877
You didn't give us shit, we took it from you.

And now we'll take whatever else we want.

Just try and stop us.
>>
>>6683302
>But now I'm a girl
No your ugly and manly looking.
>>
>>6683467
still looks way better than an r9k permavirgin tbqh

ugly and manly looking girl >>>>>>>> obese neckbeard
>>
Yes I'm /r9k/
>>
No. They're not females.
>>
>>6683467
Ok hon
>>
>>6683555
I would want to be like the gurls here but I could never transition on my own and I realize this. ;_; I've tried to make myself more feminine seeming though and I since having become more open minded am now getting laid by getting fucked my life has improved greatly I'm no longer sexually stressed out
>>
>>6683500
okay transbian kek
>>
>>6683577
>I would want to be like the gurls here
>nerdie, weebie, cringie, ugly tranbians
Why would you ever want that? God at least aspire to something greater...
>>
>>6683569
Look who's talking, hon. :p
>>
>>6672449
>Leftism is literally a disease
Am I being baited or do you actually see the world in two dimensions and think this 4chan post indicates a trend in liberal thought?
>>
>>6659142
The first time I wanted to be a girl I was 6 or 7 but a lot of stuff happened in my life.
If I wrote everything you guys would think I was trying to make a copy pasta or something so I kinda repressed it.

I'm 27, jobless, sick, live with my parents and there's not a lot of support for transitioning around here. I will probably never do it.

The robot part, well I guess being a social outcast kinda pushed me into that, I found 4chan way after I was already fucked up.
>>
>>6684506
Even if you're a dude forever at least get on hormones, ffs. Look at femgen, they're still boys (mostly). You age like a vampire, never bald, and you'll probably love the mental aspect too. None requires transition. It's super cheap too, if you do it right, even moreso with a script.

Absolutely no reason not to.
>>
>>6684603
>never bald
What if already going bald?
>>
>>6684603
>Even if you're a dude forever at least get on hormones
Don't think it's going to do anything other than make the few members of my family that talk to me just leave.

Kinda sucks but I guess I just have to endure a bit more.
>>
>>6684686
Well then you're fucked I guess, sorry fampai.

>>6684720
It's pretty easy to hide with the rare exception of cis-tier breasts.

Look at the survey data in /hrtg/, people usually don't get above an A cup naturally without a progesterone of some sort, and very rarely above B, both of which are hideable with a sports bra.

The rest of the effects are pretty trivial, especially if you don't grow your hair/pluck your eyebrows/permanently remove facial hair.
>>
>>6680704
letting you know your place in the world
>>
I may be an autistic manchild but at least I can actually confirm what's between my legs.

Stay out of /r9k/ and leave us in peace.
>>
>>6688928
>because having external genitalia means you have to be a gross neckbeard with a flat chest and shitty male fat distribution instead of a qt with boobs, hips, and soft, hairless skin

lol k
>>
Stop raiding us
>>
How about you stay the fuck off of our board?
>>
File: CFrCzbcWYAAZrey.jpg (61KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CFrCzbcWYAAZrey.jpg
61KB, 600x900px
>>6688928
You could be a cute autistic girl just like anzu.
Think about it bby
>>
protip: you cannot eliminate demographics you do not like by shitposting about them

they tried that with furries back in the '00s and it backfired completely

protip: you cannot eliminate demographics you do not like
>>
>>6690045
No, but the quarantine worked pretty well.
>>
>>6689071
>>6689011
No you guys are just repressed transbians and you WILL come to the dark side eventually. Why not just transition and join our transbian orgy in /mtfg/?
>>
>>6690541
quarantine and hatereading are mutually incompatible
>>
>>6690686
Yes.
>>
>>6689002
>assuming we're all neckbeards

get aids fag
>>
>>6663805
>tfw can't get poor people insurance because live with parents
fuck burgerland
>>
>>6684686
it can reverse it somewhat and prevent it from getting worse
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.