/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: antiLGBT.jpg (118KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
antiLGBT.jpg
118KB, 1080x1080px
How do you guys feel when you hear people hating on love and respect for one another? How do you cope with it? And how do you react if you've encounter a person who not only hates LGBT community, but is also actively spreading hate for it? I'm gay and the person in the photo hates me and our community saying we are just people looking for attention. Any advice on how I deal with her?
>>
No, that's not the sort of people that are going to do any lasting damage.
Just don't bother.
>>
>>6657192

Avoid her. Bitches like her aren't worth anybody's time.

>>6657195

My thoughts too. I've experienced lots of shaming from people like that one and in the end, they're not worth my attention.
>>
ignore them
to be honest the whole "community" thing seems to work against us, it's a soapbox for crazy people to use to speak for all of us and draw hate
we're people not a movement, every time I see a "spokesperson" say things I don't believe in my name it makes me sick

be an individual an not a lgbter, maybe they'll see you're a person too
>>
She does look like one of those annoying self-righteous feminists. Ignore her. She's just one of those people with ugly faces and ugly hearts.
>>
>>6657192
>And how do you react if you've encounter a person who not only hates LGBT community, but is also actively spreading hate for it?
I wouldn't even look up anymore.

>the person in the photo hates me and our community saying we are just people looking for attention.
>saying we are just people looking for attention.
>person with short blue hair
Yeah something about a pot and a kettle.
>>
Lots of heartless fucks here. Anon was asking for help. It's easy to say "ignore it" but you know insults still always gets to you. Anon, go report the bitch if she's harassing you.
>>
>>6657374
my thoughts exactly lmao
>>
>>6657374
But you pointing that out doesn't make you any better.
>>
Report her if she hurts you physically. Hope I can say so about hateful words but not unless you've recorded it then there's not much legal action you can take.
>>
>>6658088
Exactly.
>Girl with blue hair and is spreading hate - attention seeking drama queen
>person who got lashed on by hate - seeks attention here from LGBT community
>random anon pointing out that both are attention seeker - you're just like that girl in the photo, if you can't comment anything helpful to anon here, just don't comment at all. You're the worst type of attention hogger to be honest
>>
They have good reasons. Tumblr ruined the general image of LBGT by infusing it with new-age feminsm and shit like
>87-something genders
>They/them pronouns
>Unnecessary hatred to anything non-LGBT
>>
>>6657192
call her a nigger faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 800x585px
>>6657192
As a repressor. Anti gay rhetoric soothes me

Pence is my fucking hero
>>
>>6657192
>our community
you don't fucking know me, how do you know I'm part of some retarded community just because I'm gay
>>
>This shitty bait
>For all we know the person who posted this thread is actually the one in the photo

Go back to tumblr where you belong
>>
>>6657192
>dude in pic has blue hair
>calls other people out for looking for attention
>>
File: stupid fucking christfags.gif (955KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
stupid fucking christfags.gif
955KB, 500x218px
>>6657192
>How do you guys feel when you hear people hating on love and respect for one another?
I laugh along with my friends who are hating on love and respect from those stupid Christians.
>>
>>6660366
This is the only response she deserves.
>>
It is hilarious that anybody replied sympathetically to this garbage. This board is awful.
>>
>>6657192
I don't push my sexuality onto others like an obnoxious attentionwhoring cunt and you shouldn't either. Normies aren't as fixated with identities as you are.
>>
>>6657192
The degenerate life style of most fags and their aids really doesn't concern me. It's the fact I have to be lumped in with those filthy bug chasers and their fat dike friends that annoys me.

Why the fuck is Trans attached to a sexual preference club meme?
>>
I dunno, your post is very vague it depends on what exactly is being "hated" on

I for instance really dislike the tumblr/sjw/progressive politics side of LGBT but I don't see anything inherently wrong with gayness for a multitude of reasons

LGBT "culture" I guess you could say can be really annoying and like anything isn't really immune from criticism since it's just hating on a social grouping

All this is wholly irrelevant though since the girl you posted has blue hair so she is 100% a sjw tumblr retard and should be physically removed
>>
File: Anchorman.jpg (53KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
Anchorman.jpg
53KB, 620x375px
>>6657192
She looks like a lesbian
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.