/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't tell if I'm trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (164KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 640x640px
Hey /lgbt/. I'm 18 years old, born a guy and I'm considering transitioning. All my life I felt like something was kind of off but I've never completely hated being a boy. However I often times think about how much I would enjoy being female. How do I tell if I'm trans?
>>
>>6656033
Same feels for me.
>>
>>6656033
How does the idea of growing old as a man make you feel? You know, getting rough skin, lots of chest and facial hair, etc.
>>
>>6656033
If you start transitioning, then you'll know whether it's right imo. Do you ever do your makeup?
>>
>>6656033
Who is that a picture of? lol
>>
>>6656041
It makes me feel ok I guess. I don't like the idea of growing old in general but growing old as a woman's seems a bit better
>>
>>6656050
I've tried doing makeup like twice with my sisters stuff but I don't really know what I'm doing
>>
>>6656033
Being sort of open minded and thinking about how people of a different gender live isn't necessarily signs of being trans. I know it's not entirely popular, but unless this is something that's been causing you real grief I'd chalk it up to simply being an open-minded and curious person (unless that totally doesn't sound like you).

If you really think on it and there hasn't really been much in the way of "dysphoria", you don't really recall being upset at the onset of puberty, etc, then you probably don't need to transition or anything. Of course you can still look into it, but talking to a professional is probably for the best in that case.

You can't ever really "tell" you're trans. You either are, or aren't, and you either were able to be accepted from a super young age, had to fight through years of repression, or repress it forever and die an insane person. If "repression" doesn't sound like the right word for you, then you're probably okay.
>>
>>6656033
you're trans as heck
>>
>>6656033
Ask your doctor about it. Probably just some subtle gender dysphoria, 2mg Pimozide will take care of that. If it doesn't, then you can talk further.
>>
>>6656290
lol kys
>>
>>6656298
I'm not the one with the mental disorder
>>
>>6656302
then don't sling your shit filled advice here. you've got be trolling or retarded
>>
File: 1462044090688.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1462044090688.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>6656306
>Ask a doctor
>Seek psychological treatment
>shit filled advice
So what do you suggest when someone asks if he should consider transitioning?
>>
>>6656033
Yeah I'd been feeling this for quite a while, but I realized it was just me suppressing my trans feelings really hard. Don't know how it will work out for you, but I came face to face with that I am in fact transsexual and that transitioning is the best solution to that.

Hope it will work out for you, whatever decision it is you take.
>>
>>6656308
Don't tell people to take schizo meds that have worken on one guy with doubtful transsexualism over a decade ago.
>>
File: meowthdemasterchef.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
meowthdemasterchef.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>6656319
Med isn't even prescribed for this. It's a fucking meme and there is no way that even if someone took that quip seriously they would be able to get their hands on Pimozide you thin skinned buffoon.
>>
>>6656308
probably to immediately cut his dick off
>>
>>6656033
If you need to ask this, you are trans
Cis people don't question their gender identity
>>
Trans help general in the catalog has some resources to help you think about whether transitioning is for you.
>>6656409
This, 2bh.
>>
File: 1454846688687.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454846688687.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
God you guys are pathetic.

Not everyone who kinda likes the idea of being a girl needs to rush out and cut off their dick. Some guys are just feminine.

OP. Do you like the idea of being a girl so much that you are willing to endure years of hormones that can mess with your internal biological workings? Are you willing to struggle to be accepted into society and pass as a female (not guaranteed). And are you willing to eventually have life changing and irreversible surgery?

If the answer is no, then no you aren't Trans. There isn't a magic button you can press to become a female. It a major and massive undertaking and unless you are willing to take the route, then you shouldn't stress out about it and just be a less gender conforming person.

Most importantly, it is something you can't just try and then decide 5 years down the line that you want to undo. Unless you literally feel ripped apart inside that you aren't another gender, then don't stress about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.