[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you been able to turn a straight girl into a lesbian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (14KB, 249x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 249x219px
There's this girl I'm crushing who seems straight as an arrow, but it seems like there's a lot of anecdotal evidence that even the straightest seeming girls can be shown the benefits of lesbianism. Anybody have any luck with this sort of thing, and if so can I get some tips?
>>
is this a new meme
>>
File: 281[1].jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
281[1].jpg
28KB, 500x491px
>>6655990
I didn't think this happened with lesbians. I've only ever heard of gay men trying to convert straight guys.
>>
>>6655990
If you somehow convince her to believe second wave feminism hard enough, you can probably talk her into pairing up with a woman even though she's not attracted to them. Downsides: she won't go down on you because she's just a straight girl acting retarded, and you've created a second wave feminist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_lesbianism

In any other case, you might get her to hook up with if you angle as a fun experiment between girls (this will only work if you're femme and she's the party type who'll want to brag about it to men to let them know how cra~azy she is in bed) but she's not going to seriously want to date you.

Recommend you just move on.
>>
>>6656001
But I really like her, and I'm certain that if she gave it a try she'd like being with women better.
>>
>>6655990
This is what transbians are experts at. If cisbians didnt decide to exclude trans lesbians so often, you could utilize their straight girl "turning" abilities. They can even work with with straight trans girls, if for some bizarre reason you wanted even more transbians.
>>
>>6656030
You're wrong, and you liking her is your problem. Cut your losses and move on. Picture how you would feel if a straight guy was trying this with you, you are literally being that faggot. Every dyke gets a crush on her straight friend at some point, you have to train yourself to move on or you'll get stuck in an endless cycle of getting hung up on girls that are just not ever going to be available.
>>
>>6656030
>>6656030
Just reading thus depressed me, don't let yourself fall into a hole trying to convert a straight girl, because she might try to be what she's not, and you might build expectations, and end up wasting three years on a confusing delusion that leaves you completely mentally rendered. safe travels.
>>
I appreciate you guys telling me to move on, but normally I do. I've found other straight girls attractive but knew better than to go for them. But I've never felt like this for anyone, gay or straight, before. I know she'll be happier with a girl, and I just need the right kind of advice to get her to open her mind and take a shot at something she hadn't considered before.
>>
>>6656152
>I know she'll be happier with a girl
Stop. How do you think you know this person better than they do?
>>
File: 1425873933755.jpg (52KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1425873933755.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
I'm in love with a girl who's currently in prison who hates gays. I'm hoping to god that the strong lesbian culture in prison will help turn her over a bit.
>>
>>6656152
This is so fucked up. You seem like an awful person who thinks that just because you feel a certain way you have the right to try and force someone else to adapt to you.

How would it feel if a straight man did this to you?

"Come on, I know you'll be happier when you get some dick."
>>
>>6656152
>get her to open her mind and take a shot at something she hadn't considered before
For fuck's sake this isn't getting her to try new ethnic food or bungie jumping or something, this is you wanting to somehow get her to go against the sexuality hard-wired into her brain so she can fuck you.
>>
>>6655990
Well... before I started transitioning all the relationships I thought were straight ended with my partner coming out as a lesbian or bi-leaning-lesbian... sooo.. maybe?
>>
Jesus Christ people, it's not like I'm looking for advice for where to get some chloroform and rope. Anything I'd do would be consensual and I just want to know how I might pique her interest. And you're right, I don't actually know that she'll be happier but I genuinely think she would like it. What's so bad about exploring an aspect of yourself you hadn't really considered?
>>
>>6659731
You are literally the reason people hate fags.
My advice: try and get a little tipsy and then get handsy with her. If she responds well then good. If not then stop. If anything happens then talk about it with them afterwards. If they like the idea then good. If they don't then move the fuck on.
It's not rocket science and you aren't done divine converter
>>
>>6659937
Please. People hate fags because gender nonconforming behavior and alternative sex practices squick them out, don't try to justify it by pointing fingers at some random asshole on the internet.

>>6659731
You're not advocating rape but you're being fucking retarded. She's straight as a board by your own admission, and thus by definition not interested in you. You need to cut your losses and move on. You are being that weird fedora neckbeard friend who won't outright ask because he knows he'll get rejected and so bitches on anonymous internet forums and asks for complicated schemes to just maybe trick the girl into giving him a shot instead. You're trying to figure out ways to get her to act against her own nature. The best you can possibly hope for is some bicurious experimentation from her, and then you'll be back here crying because you got attached when you fucked her and it didn't mean anything to her at all and you don't know what to do. Grow up and get out before you make it worse. Every gayfag out there has had this problem at least once, your case isn't special, go install OkCupid or Her and limit your crushes to the 2% of the female population that's actually willing to commit to you from here on out. You fucked up by letting it go this long.
>>
>>6659731
>>6660332
In addition to that, the answer to:

> I genuinely think she would like it. What's so bad about exploring an aspect of yourself you hadn't really considered?

Is: okay, fair enough, ask her out. Just do it. Go, "Hey, I'm totally into you. Do you want to go out to see a movie this weekend and see where things go?"

But you won't do this, because you know she would reject you flat out because she's fucking straight, so you're trying to work some alternate scheme out where you can keep pretending to be her platonic friendo and stay emotionally close to her until the moment you whip your vagina out in front of her because who on earth could possibly not be into vagoo if it was really up in front of them, right? It won't work and you're being a shitty niceguy of a friend by plotting about it.
>>
File: 1467444834234.jpg (1MB, 720x3230px) Image search: [Google]
1467444834234.jpg
1MB, 720x3230px
>>6655990
i did it once, but i'm a guy so it'd probably work dirrerent for you.
>>
File: 5557cf8b851b323e118b4597.png (124KB, 473x239px) Image search: [Google]
5557cf8b851b323e118b4597.png
124KB, 473x239px
>>6666174
i apparently cant type
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.