[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idk if i can keep being a femboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 10

so a little over a year ago i started hrt with no plans to do the whole mtf transition thing -- yes, i did have dysphoria, but as far as i was concerned that didn't mean that i necessarily had to transition ori identify as a woman. all i wanted was to have a more feminine/cute body. but lately I've been feeling really weird about the fact that i still present as a boy, and it's so weird to experience this but it almost feels like I'm a woman wearing a boy suit. has anyone else experienced this? i really, really wish i could go back to being comfortable as a girly looking boy, but that feels so far away now to the point where i feel like a liar/imposter whenever i tell people that I'm a guy.

tl;dr i just wanted to look a little more fem but after a year of hormones i think I've stopped being comfortable as a guy
>>
>>6654832
Do whatever you want broseph, but when I got too girly I kinda just stopped giving a fuck about how I was seen and how I identified and just existed as me if that makes sense. Exist in whatever way makes you feel most comfy, but there's no need to label yourself with anything. You can be the weird girlboy thing like me. Or go full on girl if that floats your boat.
>>
File: 1428713515557.jpg (72KB, 540x620px)
1428713515557.jpg
72KB, 540x620px
>>6654832
You are just a guy that looks like a woman. There's literally nothing wrong with that, friend.
>>
>>6654891
q

do you not worry about people seeing your boobs? because that's one of the most frustrating things for me about boymode. hiding my boobs is a hassle and it makes me feel like i have something to be ashamed of. i know this sounds ridiculous but i think i would feel pretty badass if i just showed some cleavage for once.
>>
>>6654907
thx
>>
>>6654915
>do you not worry about people seeing your boobs?
Eventually you're forced to quit caring. I can't hide them without a great deal of discomfort and limited clothing options. So one day I got tired of it and quit giving a fuck, and nobody says anything about it. Sure, I know they notice and I know people know I have boobs but I really don't care anymore, and it really has not affected my life at all aside from making me feel less uncomfortable.

You just have to hit that zen-mode not-giving-a-fuck point. I mean I don't go around showing off cleavage but to each their own, I don't care if people notice I'm wearing a bra (it'd be way too lewd for me not to) or they see down my shirt or anything like that either. Sports bra under whatever clothing you want, can't go wrong with that. Nice stepping stone towards not caring.

I also like being this very confusing and rare girlboy creature, so if you can dig that you can make it work.
>>
>>6655032
>I also like being this very confusing and rare girlboy creature, so if you can dig that you can make it work.
This has always scared me off HRT. Will boys still date you if you've got tits? How do you explain it?
>>
>>6655090
Many gay guys will no longer be interested, but that just means you should go for bi guys who don't care or gay guys who are really into femboys (these guys are often muscley bear types or older men). You could also save up for mastectomy if your boobs are really so big you don't like them.
>>
>>6654891
Oh so..... can i see?
>>
>>6654907
Ur retarded thats literslly tge opposite of how she said she felt
>>
>>6655090
There's a HUGE "market" for femboys senpai
>>
>>6655090
There will still be boys who like you although maybe not the gay-as-fuck kind anymore.

There are more boys that want you than there are people like yourself. You can pick and choose, either way love won't be hard to find.
>>6655198
See what exactly?
>>
>>6655245
Oh shoot anything I guess...
>>
File: 1443596773061.png (68KB, 442x365px)
1443596773061.png
68KB, 442x365px
>>6654832
Feminine boys are cute. I don't know why you want to quit being one, it's boring if only girls look pretty.
>>
>>6655140
>>6655207
>>6655245
Well that's made me feel better about HRT, but how the fuck do you explain to a guy that you've got tits under your shirt in the first place? Because I assume stripping down to fuck and "Surprise I have tits" is out of the question
>>
>>6654832
You're a boy that like to be treated like a little girl.

I wonder if it's because they're treated better.
>>
>>6655301
Holy shit god damn are you telling me you wouldn't go out just as a genuine femboy? You'd be hotter than everyone else
>>
>>6655301
Odds are they won't give a fuck, and they'll probably notice them anyway before you ever take your shirt off. I don't know what you're working with though. IMO just let him discover them on his own, what's he gonna do, lose his boner? I doubt it.
>>
File: shiddy diddies.jpg (91KB, 983x430px) Image search: [Google]
shiddy diddies.jpg
91KB, 983x430px
>>6655287
Ogay
>>
>>6655330
Thank you anon I think you're cool
>>
>>6655207
just b/c a person pop's pills and grows a pair of tranny tits doesn't make them a femboy (nor a passable mtf)
>>
>>6655425
>u cant be in muh speshul club@@!!
Post pics right now or you're not a femboy by default.
>>
>>6655330
Those are actually pretty cute, post more
>>
Tfw i want hrt and to be and maybe live as a girl and still im unsure if im trans
>>
>>6655439
Take HRT and become a femboy, then if you like it you will go further beyond.
>>
>>6655425
But anon I've accidentally passed before and I'm not even trying to be MtF

But I can't now ;-;
>>
>>6655454
I plan to, but i really want to look, sound and be a girl
>>
>>6655438
Perhaps when I'm up and on my computer later
T. laying in bed cuddling with my sleeping partner while I shitpost on my phone because insomnia.
>>
>>6655308
They're treatment is one factor but not the primary one. It takes a much more severe cause such as gender dysphoria to want to switch genders then simply the preferential treatment of girls and women. If it wasn't then most boys and men would be trans. But they're not because their gender identity is more important then their treatment.
>>
>>6655943
What even causes the dysphoria?
About 2 months ago i noticed that i have it and i might be trans.
>>
>>6654891
>>6655032
>weird girlboy thing
Not OP but I'm mtf and personally this is what I don't want. I want to be seen as a girl not both at the same time, I don't think I can walk around with that "I don't care what anyone thinks!" edgy attitude. When I see people like that I cringe.

OP just go full fem, there's nothing to gain from holding on to boyhood. If you're seen as a girl you'll get much more slack from people and gain female privilege (yes it's a thing) that you wouldn't have as a femboy.
>>
>>6656005
>"I don't care what anyone thinks!"
>edgy

Literally just off yourself
>>
>>6655301
>how the fuck do you explain to a guy that you've got tits under your shirt in the first place?
You stop dating gay men and start dating straight/bi guys. They're much better anyway desu.
>>
>>6656006
>Literally just off yourself
You first "ima girlboy thing" weirdo. :3
>>
>>6655993
Like can other people than trans get gender dysphoria and want to sound, look and act like a girl?
>>
>>6656007
>implying any str8 guy would seriously want mtf when they can have cis fem
only chasers want trannies, sorry
>>
>>6656014
Some trannys say if you aren't really trans and you take hrt it will give you legit gender dysphoria but idk if this is true or a myth some have made up to make themselves sound special like "only TRUE trans can take hormones" meme. I know some crossdressers who have a fetish have taken them and felt fine so idk.
>>
>>6656034
Chasers are straight men though anon. Some even transition become trans "lesbians" aka straight men . :p
>>
>>6656040
Well im not a crossdresser and i have dysphoria
>>
>>6656034
>Jealous gay man who can't get access to straight men detected
kek
>>
>>6656034
die
>>
I wish there were more people who both felt and looked androgynous. As a bisexual, I find that to be super attractive.
>>
>>6655330
You've posted before, I thought you were the femboy that felt dysphoric about your boobs?

Either you've accepted them or someone is stealing someone else's pictures.
>>
>>6655295
see i completely agree with you. kawaii guys are way cuter and more interesting than literally any girl (at least to me). that's part of why it's been so disappointing that I've started to feel like that might never be who i am. I'd easily prefer to be a super cute and feminine boy than a woman with an athletic body type. but like I said it feels like lying for w/e reason when i try to milk the whole femboy niche.
>>
>>6655301
>Because I assume stripping down to fuck and "Surprise I have tits" is out of the question

in retrospect yeah it probably is, but i actually did that twice. one of the guys didn't seem to mind and the other lavished me with compliments about how i was the perfect combination of his two favorite things (twinks and women).
>>
>>6656005
idrc about getting any privileges.

imo it's cool to not care so much what others think. I've always been really jealous of people who are like that. but like i said, if i didn't care what people thought i wouldn't be terrified at the idea of just showing a little cleavage for once. if anything I'm less afraid of people judging me for being a femboy than i am about them judging me for being a tranny.

i guess like five years ago this wouldn't have been an issue, but there's been so much media coverage of mtfs lately that you're way more likely to get clocked even if you're just a kind of androgynous cis girl. you don't see femboys on the covers of gossip magazines in every grocery store checkout lane.
>>
File: herp laying on side.jpg (254KB, 746x1326px) Image search: [Google]
herp laying on side.jpg
254KB, 746x1326px
>>6656926
I still feel dysphoric about them in many ways but I have become more accepting with time. I hit the "fuck it" point that I was talking about.

Here's an unreleased photo of me being a dork and laying on my side to exaggerate them like a total faggot, if wanted I can show one of me laying on my back to de-exaggerate them with gravity assist.
>>6656005
Good for you but OP isn't necessarily an MtF and might enjoy being a weird girlboy thing. You obviously wouldn't want that, but you're not us.

Also strange girlboy creatures get loads of slack, nobody expects anything of you, people are surprised when I walk around with a car tire or pick up an amplifier and move it around. IMO as a femboy girls will also treat you better than they would treat girls. You get maximum faghag factor.

There's nothing to lose by holding on to boyhood or girlboyhood. Besides for someone like me to pretend to be a girl would be to lie to everyone around me.
>>
>>6655308
>I wonder if it's because they're treated better.

Don't let the feminists hear you. They might lecture you on the challenges of female socialization. Then when you try to calmly explain how terrible being a feminine guy can be, they can femsplain to you about how you're a liar and you're misrepresenting male socialization.

Clearly you're just a delusional male. Everyone knows people with penises are handed a silver spoon at birth. We never secretly cry because being male means experiencing near complete emotional isolation from everyone but a woman you're in a relationship with. We never hate our bodies, either because they're working against or we don't meet some societal standard of manliness. We don't experience violence at the hands of other men. We're always taken incredibly seriously by literally everyone and are never the subject of jokes or passive discrimination. We've never experienced what its like to be manhandled by a guy 2-3x our age in a club.

Being a feminine male is clearly all rainbows and sunshine.
>>
File: 1428030408909.png (248KB, 545x595px)
1428030408909.png
248KB, 545x595px
>>6658446
>people are surprised when I walk around with a car tire or pick up an amplifier and move it around
Kek, I know this feel too well.
I lost all my muscle mass but my strenght is completely intact and I still act like a guy and help with physical work at my job. I love it.
>>
>>6656045
What you've described is literally a gay man, or at least a bisexual man. Two dudes having sex is gay, whether or not they have boobs or even if their dicks have been cut off.
>>
>>6654832

>cue envious glare

Fucking hrt-anons with their qt hormone boobs *grumble grumble*
>>
>>6658596
You know what you need to do.
>>
>>6658604

What do I need to do?

Seriously I have crippling anxiety issues I would have a nervous breakdown if I tried getting HRT the normal way...
>>
>>6658613
Then don't go through the official channels. I didn't. I still haven't. I don't even really have the option due to where I live.

Just order that shit online, even trannies often can't go the official route, which is pretty sad but it is what it is.

Which country are you in?
>>
>>6658672

Yeah, I was already planning on doing that.

Also, in slovakia.

I already checked inhousepharmacy and that something something alchemist site.

Probably gonna hold off on hormones until I move in with my friends though.
>>
>>6658691
How long until you move in with them? There's also qhi.co.uk which I think does ship to your country but you might need to check. Alldaychemist is pretty good too although again maybe that's the one you were talking about.
>>
>>6658702

Yes, that is what I meant.

Also probably gonna move in with them in a few years, though that depends. Also they live in britistan so shipping should not be a problem.

Also no need for a visa because schengen zone. I love the EU sometimes, even if we are getting fucked by mudslimes.
>>
>>6658752
:/ you shouldn't wait that long, just order them now man. Why permanently ruin your maximum femgainz? It's not worth it man.
>>
File: WIN_20160725_10_27_42_Pro.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160725_10_27_42_Pro.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>6658870

I was underage a month ago.

Pretty sure a year or two will not fuck up my femgains.

Pic related, is me now.
>>
>>6658903
A year could easily fuck up your gains. At your age I had a nice high voice. Only a couple years later I had a foghorn. I mean I did fine, and it kinda is amusing to look the way I do with such a deep voice, but yeah. There is totally shit that you could be avoiding if you started now, and plenty of things that could happen to ruin your looks.

Up to you ultimately, if you want to risk it.
>>
>>6658903
You're a qt

Honestly you're in the perfect situation to do HRT age-wise
>>
>>6658932
>>6658933

I can't.

Impossible to find a job here, and I live with my parents who would notice it.

I will just hope that my somewhat under-average t levels will give me enough time to fuck off to england and start hrt.
>>
>>6658943

Actually, you know what?

Fuck it.

I get just enough money to sustain HRT, I might as well save up some and do small doses.
>>
>>6658943
>>6658951
I'm in an identical situation honestly, but a job's just around the corner for me so I'll be doing the exact same thing. If my parents ask why I'm growing tits I'll figure out some bullshit
>>
>>6658961

I already have small like half A-cup boobs probably due to the hormones in chicken/milk since I consume a lot of both.

All I gotta do is not walk around topless and wear hoodies which I already do.

Anyhow, regarding inhousepharmacy, do you have any idea as to which product is better?

I remember faintly some generic medical name from when I was here in march but i can not for the life of me remember.
>>
>>6658951
so happy for u
>>
>>6658672
>even trannies often can't go the official route
Am trying to tranny, will attest to this. I'm about to place an order on alldaychemist. I'm just doing a thirty day supply though. I hope you guys don't mind me posting over here, but /mftg/ is totally full of crazy tranny drama and cartoonposters.
>>
>>6658983
imo just get spironolactone and estrofem that's what I've been taking (also from ihp) for over a year now
>>
>>6659018
Any difference between estrofem and progynova?

Progynova is a name I could explain off to my parents, but estrofem's a bit on the nose
>>
>>6659017

Nope.

I used to post in /mtfg/ but its fucking stupid and nobody actually gives advice, just sends you to dead links.

>>6659018

Probably gonna do that, also answer this pls i want to know as well >>6659021
>>
>>6659017
yeah mtfg is probably less like a general and more like a clique. that's not necessarily bad it just means if you aren't in their clique there's like no reason to post there.
>>
>>6659021
progynova is very similar but you can't dissolve it under your tongue so it's going to be harder on your liver
>>
>>6659044
Well I don't drink so I guess my livers have had this coming, thanks op
>>
>>6659027
But there's also no reason to be in the clique because they don't even talk about anything. We discussed tacos for like 15 minutes last night, which was cool, but the rest of it is like "you don't pass haha kys"
>>
>>6659059
lol np
>>
>>6659044

I don't drink so i'll be fine, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1453648602624.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453648602624.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>6659017
>cartoonposters
/mtfg/ is absolutely retarded but nothing wrong with cartoonposters
>>
>>6658983
If you want cheap and effective nothing beats progynon depot injections from ADC.
Progynova next cheapest and also quite effective in my experience.
Estrofem is expensive and imo not as good as progynova or injections, but safer on the liver than progynova. Not that it's even that much liver strain.
>>
>>6659079

Yeh, gonna do progynova.

Pills are easier to hide than medipens or something along those lines, especially since I have boxes of immunosuppresants laying around anyways.
>>
>>6659062
i had a similar experience with femgen where p much all they talked about was how they're not trannies, how trannies are gross, how great it is to be a cute boy, who's cutest, etc.

i mean i like having shallow, dumb conversations and all, but if we're gonna be shallow and dumb can we at least talk about fun stuff? even in femgen, which is supposed to be like this gay group, they almost never talk about guys. i mean they talk about feminine boys they envy or w/e but that's not the same as talking about men, which would actually be interesting. imo mtfg is p similar. they talk all about stuff like passing and being cuter but anything that isn't completely self focused is barely even glossed over.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (29KB, 300x300px)
img-thing.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>6659070
<3 toonz
>>
>>6659134
>i mean they talk about feminine boys they envy or w/e but that's not the same as talking about men, which would actually be interesting
That's because femboi couples are the best
>>
>>6659143

desu

i want to be on the border of passing but still having traits that make it visible i have XY.

Like so I can pass if I wear clothes

but naked you can just about see its not just a flat girl

if that makes sense
>>
>>6658446
Oh shit sorry I thought you were OP, I'm a moron.

I'm really glad you're starting to accept them though, how did you do it? I'm ftm and dysphoric as fuck about my tits.
>>
>>6658446
>>6659175
Also I don't need photos for proof, but I mean, I'm not gonna say no to more tit pics. You have the cutest boobs.
>>
>>6659143
do u mean lesbians
>>
>>6659158
that's p much where i am, kind of like a half twink half woman thing
>>
>>6659207

Please post pics anon.

I mean not pushing you but there are far too few of you beautiful creatures-
>>
>>6659180
>you have the cutest boobs

no me
>>
>>6659070
I sort of agree, but I hate how all the cartoons posted in /mtfg/ are lewd underage girls who are almost definitely drawn by men to appeal to the male gaze. I actually find it pretty disgusting.
>>
>>6659244
>lewd underage girls who are almost definitely drawn by men to appeal to the male gaze. I actually find it pretty disgusting.

Holy fucking shit go the fuck back to tumblr disgusting retard
>>
>>6659341

qt

Hormone boobs are best boobs.
>>
>>6659244
yeah idgi they seem like such bizarre toonz to identify with
>>
>>6659355
thx <3
>>
>>6659341
Fuck. I'm hoping I don't get boobs with my HRT because I wouldn't be able to hide them and yours seem absolutely impossible to hide, it scares me that I'll get to that point.

They look good though not saying they are ugly or anything
>>
>>6659378
I personally want like a-cup boobs.

Enough to be visible when naked and sensitive, but not enough to be suspicious.
>>
>>6659378
>Fuck. I'm hoping I don't get boobs with my HRT because I wouldn't be able to hide them
Honestly I'm probably just going to have to tell my parents that it's a side effect of my health meds and I don't mind them when it inevitably happens to me. As for the public you've really just got to reach "I don't give a fuck" status.
>>
>>6659344
Sorry nigga I've been on 4chan since like 08. Never even browsed tumblefuck.

>>6659357
That's the thing, it's not like they're going "oh look, these cartoons are hot, it's making my dick hard." They're going "these underage girls getting raped/etc are hot and I want to be them." Makes me feel like being trans is more fetish than identity to some of them, and it's also fucking weird to have a bunch of girls basically behaving like socially-awkward neckbeards.
>>
>>6659378
yeah i can't really hide them so much as just make them less obvious. you could always bind if you absolutely had to, but that could make them grow kind of weird. if you think they would make you dysphoric then that's absolutely something to be concerned about, but as far as hiding them goes like i said you could bind, but you could also just try wearing baggy clothes and acting ike you've let yourself go until you aren't living with your parents anymore.

I'm not going to say "go ahead and take estrogen, who cares if you get boobs you don't want", but i also would never tell a trans girl or femboy-girl thing to delay hrt if having a normal guy body makes them dysphoric.
>>
>>6659341

Your boobs are pretty nice.
>>
>>6659143
>That's because femboi couples are the best
I want this so bad. I like femininity but I don't understand whats so great about women. I don't want to be the top all the time and vaginas are kind of boring anyway. I find fem guys like 10x as interesting because its a point of similarity that we share and the possibility of pregnancy in a relationship weirds me out.
>>
>>6659411
to be fair, their whole lives the only people who have truly valued their femininity are probably guys who saw them as sexual objects. normal girls grow up with their parents and other people who aren't sexualizing them telling them they're pretty, beautiful, etc, calling them princesses, letting them make believe as fairies, etc.

i mean, think about who was the first person who said you were beautiful/pretty. if you've ever been called princess, who called you that?

maybe your answers aren't the same as mine, but i know that for most trans girls the answer for all of those is "some guy who wanted to fuck me". so honestly i don't think it's very surprising that -- much more so than cis girls -- we tend to derive our self worth from male standards of what we are/should be.
>>
>>6659460
no u
>>
>>6659436
Binding is okay if not done constantly and not done with an overly compressive binder.
>>6659378
Get like a binding sports bra and only wear it when you -really- have to.

Look at the stuff made by underworks.

Regular sports bras do a pretty good job of concealment, too, depending on how much you're working with.

Also, this is me >>6655330 and I have had no issues with people saying anything about them, even now that I'm really doing nothing to hide them.

They could be hidden even at my point, but, again, not without discomfort and much in the way of wardrobe sacrifices. Still possible.

You shouldn't worry about it, and just pop them skittles. Even if people notice they aren't going to ever bring it up in conversation.

Just think of it.

Think how awkward it'd be to go up to some stranger or friend or family member and go "uhh so hey dude I noticed you have boobs what up with that???"

Not gonna happen.

More likely than anything would be family members telling you to cut your hair or be more manly or whatever, but they're not going to ask -why- you're girly looking. Nobody is.
>>6659175
It was a combination of things that brought me to more acceptance but mainly driven by the "fuck it" factor. What I mean by that, is that it became too stressful to worry about them being noticed, too much of a pain in the ass to hide them well, too much anxiety worrying about the fact that I look the way I do, it got too much so I just hit this breaking point and basically said "fuck it" and quit caring all together.

On top of this I found ways to enjoy them, such as in bed, grew an AGP fetish of sorts (lmao), just in regards to boobs, I started trying to view them positively and take in people's positive feedback on my appearance and remind myself that while they seem really out of place and weird and kinda grotesque, they still are objectively good looking and I shouldn't mind them being there for that reason. There has been a bit of a perspective shift I suppose
>>
>>6659518
>and only wear it when you -really- have to.
Any reason for not wearing it all the time?
>>
>>6659518
>grew an AGP fetish of sorts
tbqh i could really use some agp. i feel like it would be a great motivator to help me go full ladyboy mode and actually have fun being a tranny. people love to hate on agp but at least it gives you sexytimes and helps you accept yourself if you actually have dysphoria.

like, I'm legitimately kind of grossed out by women's bodies so this whole thing has been really weird for. i feel more like I'm in the "right" body, but women look kind of like sweaty alien goo to me and i never wanted to be sweaty goo.
>>
>>6659578
like I'm p sure a vagina is literally just a slimey bug from outer space that's using ppl as hosts and stealing cum
>>
File: kill all trannies.jpg (978KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
kill all trannies.jpg
978KB, 2656x1494px
>>6659180
>You have the cutest boobs.
Here's one I took for this board a little while ago, on my back. Considering putting up some fresher frontal shots, side profile, etc. so people shut up about muh first person angles.
>>
>>6659578
>>6659595
Why are you thinking about vaginas, it's not like you are going to mutilate your dick, right?

Right?
>>
>>6659533
The reasoning for not wearing them all the time would be to not deform them or cause them to flatten out any. Minor usage of a binder really won't do anything, particularly if you don't have much going on in the chesticle department IMO, but why risk it? If you're okay with the possibility of them becoming a bit flattened or deformed or shaped differently then go right ahead, no reason not to wear it all the time at that point.
>>
>>6659612
i mean i reeeaaaaally don't want to but I've always had dysphoria about my junk. so rn it's kind of a balance of on the one hand, i really like dicks and dicks are cool and dicks are great and they make me feel warm and gushy and horny etc. so they're really, really great. but on the other hand it can sometimes feel really weird and disturbing to have one, and in some ways it already feels more like a deformed vagina than a real penis, so it doesn't turn me on like it used to. idk all of this is really weird to think about, but i want to err towards not getting srs unless i feel i absolutely have to.
>>
>>6659661
I still find having a dick to be very hot and enjoy it very much, I even miss having semen shoot out (or come out at all) and miss having the size I used to get. I will be getting an orchi though, as soon as I scrounge up $3000 and travel expenses, never really liked my balls and at the same time it's best for my health to get rid of them. If it didn't matter for my health I'd never bother with the orchi.
>>
>>6659698
Why does it matter for the health?
>>
>>6659714
Because taking antiandrogens isn't the healthiest thing to do.

It puts strain on my liver, along with all the other side-effects and potential health hazards such as prolactinoma, meningioma, so on and so forth. It'd be healthier to not need to take anything other than estrogen.
>>
>>6659738
But a dick without balls looks bad anon
>>
>>6659793
They're already shrunken to the point where I can't even find them half the time. There'd be basically no difference.

Besides I might even pay a plastic surgeon to remove the scrotum and smooth that over afterwards so I can be really weird.
>>
>>6659989
isn't that like getting you labia removed tho

i mean i know labias aren't super important, but still.
>>
>>6659487
Sometimes tumblfags write quality, insightful, thought-provoking content. This is one of those times.
>>
>>6656040
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's a Fucking myth perpetuated by people who can't understand that everyone isn't as attached to a particular gender as they are
>>
>>6660438
I dunno if I'd go through with it but I do think it'd look very interesting. I'd probably never save up the money for it though.

I guess it does also feel nice to have my scrotum played with and have fingers run down the center line. The balls themselves have got to go though, I don't want to wreck my liver and other shit.
>>
>want boobs
>am jealous of OP
>hate myself for wanting to be a girl
>will never have boobs

i wish i was never born
>>
>>6660963
Why not pop the skittles breh?
>>
>>6656141
I, too, am in favor of increased amounts of androgynous bisexuals in the world
>>
>>6654832
>roommate saw my boyboobs
Help guys
>>
>>6662243
seduce him
>>
>>6662243
Haha that happened to me once. Holy shit was she surprised. Saw me full naked from the waist up. Kinda just sat there and was like jaw on floor flabbergasted then her senses came to her and she exited the room and I went out after a few and explained some stuff lel.

Additional info: she was a camwhore, pretty chill roomie. We did a lot of mutual platonic cuddling eventually. Her seeing my chesticles was pretty early into her moving in.
>>
>>6663621
>I went out after a few and explained some stuff lel.
How does that conversation even go?

What are you meant to say?
>>
>>6663789
>>6663789
I only went out to tell her because things seemed a little awkward and I didn't want her getting the wrong idea and thinking I was some fag with advanced gynecomastia and embarrassed about them or some shit. I was going to tell her on my own but she kinda helped facilitate it.

I pretty much was like "so uhhhh yeah sorry I should have locked my door" "haha no I should have knocked" while she keeps staring back at my chest. She asked "so uhmmmm im sorry if this seems like a rude question... are you like, intersex or something? I had a friend like that so you know..." so I just spilled the beans on the situation and told her I'm popping estrogen and chemical castration meds because I like being cute and feminine. She was very understanding and I feel our friendship began to get a lot stronger after that.

I also let her feel them lmao, she asked after I explained everything and was pretty surprised at how real they were. Also the faghagging got cranked up like 9001%
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.