[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw found a qt bf Wish us luck, boyos :D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1470011510126.png (70KB, 221x238px) Image search: [Google]
1470011510126.png
70KB, 221x238px
tfw found a qt bf

Wish us luck, boyos :D
>>
>>6654601
tell me ur secrets.
>>
File: 1469442550558.png (1MB, 1682x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469442550558.png
1MB, 1682x1080px
>>6654694
Be blonde, blue eyed and cute.

You will find your twink bf that just wants to be dicked down and tied up.
>>
>>6654702
Well I'm not any of those three.
>>
>>6654708
Fuck. I need some info then.

I do want to try a threesome.
>>
>>6654710
Are you in California?
>>
>>6654716
noooo
>>
>be depressed mtf early in transition
>spend a lot of time loathing myself, outside of anime, video games, work, and plastic crack
>timid shy faggot with pretty much no friends
>attention whore on the Internet all the time, because extremely low self esteem etc.
>get drunk one night
>a person from a discord who I've known for about 2 years just sort of asks what's wrong with me, what my childhood was like
>pretty much decided auicide was going to be the option for me at this point, so who cares if someone doxxes me
>blog about my life as he explains his
>start gradually falling in love with him
>get really attached to him
>he has a lot of alpha male qualities and is relatable for me, as we both had really awful childhoods, making him easy to appreciate
>he's been alienated a lot and has to act different in front of other people
>he gradually falls in love with me because I'm willing to accept him, because of what he's done for me
>become a thing and we are now absolutely madly in love
>we work to improve ourselves for each other's sake
>in short we sort of 'saved' each other from our most likely soon to happen self destruction

It's funny too because at first he was really opposed to the MtF stuff when I told him about it

Post bf stories
>>
Good luck OP!
>>
>Tfw your bf dumps you:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9POYDoHXUX0

It will only end in tears OP. (I mean tears as crying, not anal tears, but probably that too.)
>>
>>6654716
i'm in cali
>>
>>6657913
H...have you met irl? Has he fugged you?
>>
>>6659956
Not yet, plans are set for december however.
Chances are there's going to be lots and lots of fugging, and lots and lots and cuddling and sleeping with anime in the background, also fighting games.
>>
>>6659949
Southern???
>>
>>6660181
oc?
>>
>>6654601
>>6660181
WHERE ARE YOU
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.