[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the phenomena of transwomen becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1469902658975.jpg (90KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1469902658975.jpg
90KB, 600x799px
What do you think about the phenomena of transwomen becoming radical feminists, or those that become extremely aggressive against cis men? Why do you think this happens so often? Do you think them taking these positions are hypocritical?
>>
TD.
>>
>>6654520
Optimistically, it could be that they see the effects of a patriarchal society more clearly from their experience with both genders

Less optimistically, it could be a cheap shot at validation from other women

Probably some combination of the two
>>
>Why do you think this happens so often?

Except it doesn't.

>phenomena

Phenomenon
>>
>>6654742
This is the tea right here.
>>
agps. They just want to "one of the girls tee hee". And they hate themselves for being loser beta striaght men so they lash out at more successful straight males
>>
Basically doesn't happen due to radical feminism being 99% TERFs. Dog bless TERFs.
>>
File: 1461432030500.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461432030500.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I was like this. Still kinda am, trying to move away from it.

When you like guys but guys bully you your entire childhood, it hurts. Then you suddenly watch guys falling over themselves to be nice to girls, while they hit you and call you a faggot. You get to see a side of guys that they don't show girls, a really perverted and sexist side. Fathers treat their daughters like gold while they emotionally neglect their sons.

Then you transition to be a girl at like 17 or whatever, and you just spent your puberty being hated by men, only to have them suddenly like you out of nowhere. It makes a person bitter.
>>
>>6655938
I'm glad you are trying to move away from that mindset.

I used to be bitter regarding women (like /r9k/-tier bitter) but once you realize that it's nearly a biologically driven behavior and most are not even aware of it, it becomes difficult to remain angry.

The behaviors between men, between women, and between men and women have an almost universal base colored by cultural mors. Every culture on earth is effectively the same on the basic level in sex relations.
>>
>>6654520
Usually it's transbians and they become rad fems because they're really ugly and want to meet a lesbian gf this way. xD
>>
>>6655938
>you like guys
>guys start liking you after transition
>instead of rolling with it you become bitter and crazy "I HATE ALL MEN!"
This makes no sense haha hormones do weird things.
>>
>>6656026
>>6656026
Men mistreated me my whole life simply because I was born the wrong gender. It made me bitter toward men. How does that not make sense?
>>
>>6654520
I have a different explanation for this and desu I don't believe the "it's for validation from girls" thing. I did this a lot early transition(and pre-transition too) and nowadays I recognize the fact that it was a way for me to project my hatred of my own masculinitiy onto other people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.