[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian gay men what do you think of white guys ? Are the memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Asian gay men what do you think of white guys ? Are the memes true do you really hate / fetishize us ?
>>
>>6652820
isn't it the other way around?

white guys either fetishize us or aren't interested at all.
>>
>>6652923

Thats the meme that the mainstream media pushes but I don't think it's really true.

You don't see white guys writing blogs and doing experiments to prove that whites are out to get them and aren't attracted to them but Asian guys do that sort of stuff.
>>
File: george costanza.jpg (39KB, 420x471px) Image search: [Google]
george costanza.jpg
39KB, 420x471px
>what do you think of white guys
When it comes to dating all the ordinary questions apply to white as anybody else: are you mature? do you have hobbies/career/your own identity and personality? do I like being around you? are you cute?

>do you really hate/fetishize us?
Not especially.
>>
>>6652820
White guys date latinos, fuck blacks, and ignore asians
>>
>>6653144
I'm a white guy, I ignore latinos, blacks, and asians and date as well as fuck white guys
>>
>>6654935
you're not asian though, so your opinion is irrelevant
>>
White guys bottom for latinos, bottom for blacks (before taking PReP) and top for asians

and date and marry other whites

;_;
>>
>>6652820

It depends a lot! Personally, body-hair is usually a horrible turnoff for me, and white guys are often the hairiest, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's nothing wrong with smooth, pretty white boys though. I <3 them very much.

>>6652957
I definitely get hit on like a fetish object more than once in a while, but I'm a tiny little femme-of-center twink by nature so it could be 'playing to type'.

Race in America is a fucked-up mess of expectations, and it's really hard to talk about sometimes. I think guys who don't fit the media stereotype have a harder time of it, so they do the blogs and stuff to talk about their experiences. Really it would be better to have a few drinks with some understanding friends and just talk about it, but... here we are.
>>
>>6652820
1. I think they're hot
2. Not at all, in fact I love'em
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.