[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtf transgirl advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0725.jpg (401KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
401KB, 1536x2048px
any advice on what i can do better?
>>
Eye
>>
Brows
>>
>>6651838
what about them
>>
>>6651840
you need to pluck them.
also bring our your lips more with some lipgloss or lipstick maybe.
and your face looks orange compared to the rest of your skin
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>>6651848
Yeah i was using the wrong shade of foundation i guess.
Is this better?
>>
>>6651848
I'm a bit scared to pluck them that sounds like that would hurt and I don't really know what shape to pluck them into. Are there many resources on it or something?
>>
>>6651855
go get them threaded, anon
>>
>>6651826
I have a friend who has your eyes. Let me guess you are an over achiever who accomplishes pretty much every she tries? Hard on the outside but soft as butter on the inside?
>>
>>6651926
I wouldn't say i'm an over achiever at all but I am soft on the inside i guess :)
>>
>>6651853
that's pretty good, i like what you did with your hair in this one too
>>6651855
i imagine youtube has a lot of helpful videos on shaping your eyebrows. probably a good idea to get them threaded by a professional like the other anon said tho unless you want to get into the habit of shaping them yourself.

other than eyebrows you have it all down. and are pretty cute. are you on HRT?
>>
>>6652022
I'm not currently on HRT yet It's taking time to get the approval from the psychiatrist so that I can visit the endo and get prescribed.
>>
thinner brows
>>
>>6652157
/thread
>>
>>6651853
jfc pluck your eyebrows
>>
jesus why do trannys never understand the brow game..

go get your eye brows shaped and never look back. Literally having sharp feminine eye brows makes you look way more fem so easy
>>
File: 1383956241337.gif (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1383956241337.gif
93KB, 300x300px
>>6651826
eyebrows
>>
like all the others have said, maybe clean your brows up a bit (i'm actually a fan of thicker brows)

other than that, you're perfect to me, anon
>>
Eyebrows, plucking them may hurt but you get used to it after awhile. Always shape your eyebrows from the top.
>>
>>6651826
Get your eyebrows under control and if your voice is alright you'd pass
>>
>>6651853
Dude why are your eyebrows thicker than mine? I'm a dude
>>
>>6651826
Straightfag here , would fuck you any day anon , you look wonderful
>>
you are wearing too much to be a girl. try again.
>>
>>6655447
>>>/fa/
>>
>>6651853
Need body pic and scarfless pic
Eyebrows and maybe normal (smaller than a fingernail) earrings(round ones)
>>
>>6651826
you're kidding me, right? you shouldn't be asking this question until after you've actually tried.
Try starting by taking some garden clippers to those eyebrows, then get a haircut and some clothes that fit you.
>>
>>6651826
Get your eyebrows done.
>>
>>6651826
I don't know why, but I really want to push out those pimples you have near your chin, that would feel so satisfying
>>
>>6651826
E Y E B R O W S
Y
E
B
R
O
W
S
>>
>>6651826
Cover your hairline, it's very masc

Cover your fore head because yours is male

In short avoid that hairstyle
>>
>>6651853
That looks much better! You're already off to a pretty good start.

-Get your brows shaped/trimmed. It can be kind of intimidating to do yourself the first couple of times so going to a salon might help. Then once you get more used to the idea you can maintain it at home and just stop in when they need a little extra attention. Something with a natural shape and a slight arch should suit your face shape. Trimming the brows will make them less dense and getting them shaped will help 'open' up your face more. It'll also give you a bit more real-estate in terms of eye makeup. Then you can fill it in with powder and define/shape them more.
-A more feminine haircut or at least something you can grow out into a more girly style. I think a long bob would look really cute on you.
-You have pretty eyes and really long lashes, so once your brows are groomed maybe try applying a dap of highlighter on your brow bone and inner corners. Otherwise, simple eye makeup really suits you.
-Experiment with contouring to bring dimension and symmetry to your face. I like using a matte bronzer because it looks nice without being too harsh. It also makes your features smaller.

Like I said, you're already pretty cute and off to a good start! If you want any guides or tutorials, let me know.
>>
>>6661071
Okay thanks for the roast, who hurt you though
>>
>>6651826
Good facial structure. Keep growing hair and trim brows.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.