[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Ftm out there interested in or okay with MtF? Not for /soc/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 20160726_000533.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160726_000533.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Any Ftm out there interested in or okay with MtF? Not for /soc/ reasons just interested.

Male on HRT here who thinks boys with girl parts are super super qt, was wondering how peeps on the other side of the fence? Is it more common in bisexuals?
>>
>>6651103
No MtFs actually browse this board dumbass.
>>
Im ftm and i like mtfs. Just not the attention-whoring ones who dress and act like anime girls.
>>
>>6651193
As someone who gets dysphoria but it doesn't apply to my dick, purely hypothetical, would you have sex with a non SRS mtf?

I don't want SRS and I'm not into butt stuff. I'd love a Ftm bf who wanted a relaxed, gender roles thing but I feel like that's a unicorn that doesn't exist.
>>
>>6651243
Well i find sex disgusting, so im not the right person to ask. Id love her regardless.
>>
>>6651243
Huh now I kind of want to try to have sex with FtM before my SRS since I never want use it on a woman.
>>
>>6651103
What's up with mtfs and always wearing denim shorts with tights/leggings?
>>
>tfw no ftm bf to not have sex with because dysphoria
>>
>>6651243
That is literally my dream but it's hard to find a qt mtf around here, let alone one who would actually use their penis.
>>
>>6651508
Idk about mtfs but I've always liked the style. I think it's cute.

That also might be my 14 year old edgy emo heart talking, though. There's a part of my tastes that never grew up.
>>
>>6651508
it's not an mtf thing it's a female fashion trend
>>
I'm ftm and I like traps and futa so I would date a mtf who'd be willing to use her cock for sex as I like to get fucked. But I'm mostly just into guys because of that and I doubt there's many mtf who want to use their cocks actively.
>>
File: 1456719092748.jpg (54KB, 533x751px) Image search: [Google]
1456719092748.jpg
54KB, 533x751px
There's something that seems really validating about dating and getting fucked by a trans guy. The idea of a man who was born female being a stronger and more masculine man than i could ever be while accepting and treating me like a woman seems really appealing. Also trans guys seem like they'd be a lot nicer and less scummy than cis guys for some reason.

I'd gladly let a 5'4" trans guy fuck me with his strapon and make me use my penis in bed for his pleasure.
>>
>>6651103
>Male on HRT

please find self-love and self-respect : ///////
>>
>>6652188
I was born male m8, no self loathing here. Dysphoria =/= self loathing, that's just a symptom.
>>
>>6651508

For when your rainbow knee high socks are in the wash
>>
>>6651243
Not that anon, but I would consider it. It'd be better if you were into anal, it's a lot more okay with me.
>>
>>6652365
love urself
>>
>>6651508
what is it with randos bitching about things that cis girls do only when trans girls do it too
>>
>>6652825
Because to those posters cis girls are always women no matter what they do, trans women are held to higher standards because they have to earn it.
>>
>>6651243
Mememememememememe
>>
>>6653289
>stop being what i dont want
>complains about memes
>>
>>6651103
Tran guy here, like trans woman as much as cis, mostly just don't like masculine people, but like butch women too. Just don't like men I guess
>>
File: ezra miller & Zoe Kravitz1.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
ezra miller & Zoe Kravitz1.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>>6651103
I like anyone that looks like a girl regardless of genitalia,
being around transgender people so long,, benis and bagina looks the same to me anyway

plus i like the us against the world dynamic
>>
>>6652134
where have you been all my gay life
>>
I'm ftm. I would like to date a trans girl, that would be neat.
>>
I like the idea of dating a transguy. We could use our natural genitals even though we are the other gender. /d/ tier hand holding and cuddling.
>>
>>6651177
No non-mtfs browse this board
>>
>>6667936
I think they meant FtMs
>>
>>6651243
>I'm not into butt stuff

Try it anon, seriously.
I mean, read up on it and do it properly.

You will love it.
>>
>>6651177
litteraly 90% is MtF
>source : am mtf
>>
Ftm here. Being very honest, MtF ladies who are okay with using their penis on all of my various orifices are my ideal partners. Of course I would hope they would let me touch the butt too, but I'd respect if they weren't into butt stuff for themselves. (Seriously though, let me touch the butt? Rimming and prostate play and letting me use different toys to edge my partner are some of my favourite things to do!)

I lucked out and currently have a qt MtF GF who is totally into all this and kind of had the same interest but in reverse for FtM guys, but I want to say...

I know of other FtMs who feel the same way, it's just something a lot of us keep quiet about and sort of thank the trans gods if it comes our way organically because we don't want to make MtF ladies feel uncomfortable. I've seen firsthand how INTENSE cis guys can be about chasing trans ladies and there's like this inbuilt expectation for trans women to use their penises from these guys, and the last thing I want a trans woman to think is that I'm like those guys. I would date a trans woman who didn't want to use her penis, or for me to even touch it.

So yeah. In my experience there are definitely other trans dudes out there who would be over the moon to date a trans girl who wasn't dysphoric about using her bits. (And most of them are ridiculously happy to return the favour if she wants!) It's just something we don't advertise because it seems like cis chasers kind of poisoned that well if I'm reading the situation correctly.
>>
>>6669237
Can we date? Joking, but it feels nice to imagine that working out for me. It's nice to know people like me exist and are down to get kinky.
>>
>>6651243
I would absolutely love this. This is the fucking dream
>>
>>6672165

<3 If I weren't taken anon! Truthfully though, if I were to ever find myself single again (hopefully not!), I think I might be a little more open with my desires, but as always, very respectful about it. The last thing I would do is try and convince someone who isn't into it, but if I'm not open about it at least to some degree...how would I find those interested? A situation like my GF isn't going to fall into my lap a second time.

Knowing that other trans people feel the same way as I do is kind of comforting. I mean, I know they do because obviously there's my girlfriend, but it's hard not to feel like it's us against the entire trans community sometimes.

I'm really happy to see trans girls here expressing interest too. In my experience there's a little (or a lot) of nagging guilt that trans guys who are into this idea feel.

(Also, if you want it, go get it. <3 The sex is awesome with my girlfriend, but everything else is too. There is something amazing about being with another non-op trans person that is just incredible. We get each other, and all the tiny little ways being trans can affect your life don't feel 'othering' because hey, your partner feels it too!)
>>
>>6672200
rotten.com yo
>>
femme mtf here
I lost my virginity to a butch af ftm and it was awesome, he topped, it was basically hetero sex except our parts were swapped
felt good desu
>>
>>6651991
I will literally fly to you to be your mtf dream hookup
>>
tfw no mtf gf
>>
>>6651103
yeah bi/straight ftms exist
>>
>>6673830
This is what I want.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.