[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hrtg/ HRT General Episode V: 17β-estradiol Strikes Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 23

File: blood tests.png (218KB, 992x930px) Image search: [Google]
blood tests.png
218KB, 992x930px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Hormone Diagram: http://oi68.tinypic.com/33253sn.jpg
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Old thread: >>6608168
>>
>>6650307
Would it be too risky to not take blood test?
I'm DIY and my family doesn't know. And there is no way in hell I can go take a blood test without my family knowing.
>>
>bicalutamide usual regimen 50 - 200mg /day
lol who put this together?
>>
Looking to start self medding, does 2mg Estrofem 25mg Spiro sound about right?
>>
File: 1384906244338.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384906244338.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>6650307
>tinypic
>>
I'm post op, but I'm no longer eligible for my previous endo. Does anybody have a suggestion for a good trans-friendly Doctor in San Jose?
>>
>>6650835
Sure does if you're planning on achieving absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>6650835
If you want to start slowly, i suggest that you start with at least 100mg of spiro.

I'm at 15 months, with cypro 50mg a day + estrofem 4mg SL (E level was around 600 with 6mg). I'm considering switching AA to 50mg of Bica and 0.5mg of Duta (I live in France, can get prescribed anything, and don't pay anything since I'm taken in charge 100 % by social security). I'm doing this mostly to fight mood disorder, but also because I've heard It can help with body muscle loss and body hairs will be thinner. l just wondered if there's a use to add 100mg of micronized progesterone to this ?

I'll probably then switch to Estradiol Valerate injections to help with breast growth (i'm still A cup with i'm skinny and don't want to put on weight). I'm considering 10mg/week but I also see a lot of people under 20mg/2 weeks. Is there a noticeable difference ?
>>
File: 1466954952591.png (305KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1466954952591.png
305KB, 640x1136px
Ok , I will post again since i had no response thus far.I have been a month in DIY HRT and everything was going well(body fat is getting rearranged, face feminization, bigger nipples and softer skin).
But lately i have experienced:
Low heartbeat
Cramps and muscle spasms
Dizziness.
And semitransparent urine with a tint of yellowish-green.
I take Estradiol Valerate, Bicalutamide and Finasteride.
>>
>>6651820
ur dyin
>>
>>6651820
>body fat is getting rearranged, face feminization, bigger nipples and softer skin)
>a month in
u wot m8?
>>
Does HRT stall weight loss?
>>
>>6652180
it's dying
>>
>>6650882
i hated duta, made me an airhead.
also duta interacts with progesterone.
>>
So in a week I will start HRT. I think I fell for the closet tranny meme. I told my mom I have problems and I'm seeing doctor for that. She took that too serious and eventually I will have to tell her. I can do that but since I am a socially insecure bitch I will never be able to tell anyone else. So is it really possible to be in boy mode forever? Will people notice eventually? Since I'm living abroad I only see my friends and most of the family once a year.

Also I get that I won't be able to go swimming with other people (anyways I was insecure to take my shirt off cuz bacne), but can I hide breasts forever with thick clothing? What's the chance of getting big breasts eventually? Are there any stats about tranny breast size so I can see my chances?

worst is I value tradition and have interest in lots of backward countries cultures. I'm planning to see those places and interact with people, it might be a big part of my life in the future. So how do I deal with that?

and I want to be a respectful linguist, am I fucking up my future?
>>
>>6652180
I am serious.Multiple people have told me that each organism acts differently.
>>
>>6652278
That's normal. T b h. Hormones don't need time to set in. Just that you sometimes don't notice changes as fast.
>>
>>6652278
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
>>
>>6652291
So, it can be due to hormones acting faster than usual?
And no, they aint placebos.My nipple buds can testify
>>
>>6652313
Maybe in terms of nipples, but the skin stuff happens really fast.
>>
>>6650307
Does anyone know of any kind of medication/etc. that will force boobs to grow? I've been on various hormone doses/types since I was 14 (24 now) and I've got to an A cup but it seems my growth has stunted. All the women in my family are D+.

The most I can think of is some kind of IGF-1/HGH and estradiol cream rubbed directly on the ladies, but I'd think that'd just be a recipe for breast cancer?
>>
>>6652360
Prolactine. Progesterone is said to increase growth.
>>
>>6652384
I'm on 0.5mL/5 days of 20mg/mL estradiol valerate intramuscular injections and 200mg micronized progesterone twice daily.
>>
>>6652244
I'm in kind of a similar situation. I think that, realistically, at least to some extent, you're gonna have to make some choices and pick one path over the others.
Having said that, I think you can probably still find a way to be a linguist, if you want that. You just have to get creative with how you come in contact with people from those cultures, in order to stay safe.
Or you could just become a professor or something like that, in a progressive country Like, you don't have to live among zulus, necessarily. You can work at a safety distance, too- especially with modern communication technology
>>
>>6652356
So, what do you think it is senpai?
>>
>>6652360

>I've been on various hormone doses/types since I was 14 (24 now)

You mean like steroids for asthma/another condition or you mean HRT?
>>
>>6652673
Concurring that. Do you take/have taken long-term medication apart from Hrt ?
>>
How quickly does T nuke on the various blockers? I'm wondering how soon I should start eating more after starting HRT to get fast distributing in the right places.
>>
>>6650773

>And there is no way in hell I can go take a blood test without my family knowing.

How do you know that for sure?
>>
Just gonna throw out there, my estrogen level was dangerously high while my T was within range at three months on only 25mg spirt twice daily and 5ml Estradiol Valerate IM weekly.
>>
>>6652834
Yisus,did you have a femmy body before hrt?
>>
>>6652768
I don't know how to /outside/, basically. I have no idea how going to the doctor actually works, or anything at all. All my life I had my parents do everything for me, so even if I "man" up and try to do it alone I would need to get my shit together and ask them to teach me how to be a decent human being and get my test done for myself. But in that case they would know that I want to take blood test and they will ask why. And of course they will ask for the results.

I guess I just have to deal with it and do it anyway after some months of HRT.
>>
What exactly should I check with a blood test? There are a lot of different tests.
>>
>>6651820
How long have you been on those medications? and what are your doses? if you have been medding for a while with no symptoms then it probably isnt a reaction. Though green urine would probably indiate its one of the medications.. have you been feeling dehydrated at all?

I would say the most likely culprit is bicalutamide since it has a high chance of affecting heart rate, and blood count which causes dizziness. It is also known to affect urine, but that usually happens early on in treatment.
>>
>>6653071
He/She said a month
>>
>>6653004
You don't need to know anything for a blood test. You just ask a doctor to give you one. All you need to know how to do is pick up a phone, ring a local doctor, and ask "can i make an apointment to see dr.X" Then when you see the doctor tell them you want blood tests. if they cant do it, ask them to refer you to someone who can.

>>6653015
Testosterone , Estrogen, Prolactin, Potassium , and maybe some others like LH and FSH
>>
>>6652673
>>6652733
I've been on various psychotic drugs/SSRIs throughout. Idiot doctors thought anxiety and depression were separate and not related to gender dysphoria. So drugs like lithium, celexa, lamictal, etc.

When I was 14 I started out with estradiol pills, 1 mg twice per day and finasteride. Moved to adding spironolactone. Self medded off of spiro and on to cypro and 2 mg twice daily estradiol pills(don't know why don't ask). Got SRS in 2013. Stopped all AAs (no need obviously). Moved to injections per advice of a doctor and gradually increased dose over months to the present day.
>>
>>6653076
Ah sorry i am dyslexic/retarded

If its only been a month then its likely Bica side-effects, and not signs of a severe problem. Best bet is to either adjust the dose to see if the symptoms improve, or possibly change to another anti-androgen.
>>
Looking to self-med, how does 50mg cyproterone actate and 2mg prognynova seem?
>>
>>6652414
Do you still have your testicles? If so, get on a proper AA or better yet get them removed and you will maybe see improvement.
>>
>>6650307
Do I need to take blood tests if I'm on a very low dose
>>
File: 1454459315630.png (737KB, 730x880px) Image search: [Google]
1454459315630.png
737KB, 730x880px
>>6653151
>>6653071
Thanks for responding bubs.
And beware, wall of text coming through...
Well ive been worried by it a lot.Although i do excercise nor smoke nor drink, i've always had a slim structure (i weigh 56kg at my 22 years) and low metabolism(this is my main concern).
I currently take 4 mg of estradiol valerate,50mg of bica and 1.5 mg of fina.
And no, i am currently adjusting my water intake(now i realize i used to drink less than 2 lt a day before starting HRT).
I have loved all the results thus far and i would hate to stop.
Which are your suggestions regarding my problem senpai?
>>
>>6653198
See >>6653137 I do not.
>>
>>6653174

fine to start with , after 1 month you will want to raise progy to 4mg. and after a few months consider dropping cypro to 25mg to play it safe
>>
>>6653137
Would you be able to get a testosterone blood test ? That's quite unlikely tbhon, but there have been reports of people still producing significant androgen from the adrenal glands after orchi/SRS.

Other than that I'm stumped.
>>
>>6653291
Yeah I have an appointment coming up and I'm going to get a genova test done (looks at metabolites and more in addition to basic levels).

It's funny you mention that because I've noticed as my estradiol (IM) has increased it's almost like I've got more depressed, sad, tired, etc. I almost think that ties in some kind of cortisol/adrenal aspect as there's no reason estrogen should make me feel like that. And despite high levels boobs haven't budged. Every time I got levels tested in the past my testosterone has been well under female ranges. DHT has been a little high but below male ranges (I've started saw palmetto for that).
>>
>>6653367
Nice. Hopefully there's something wrong with you, but it's fixable
>>
>>6653398
>Hopefully there's something wrong with you
Wat
>>
>>6653407
Well if not, they/you are out of luck with the small titties situation.
>>
About to self-med. Picking up estrofem and spiro. Any advice on dosages?

I've heard there are better mess than spiro for some people, but I have high blood pressure so I think it suits me.
>>
>>6653423
Treat your blood pressure with something else like baby aspirin.

Regardless, start with low doses.
>>
File: 1449995437265.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449995437265.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
how the fuck do you pay on alldaychemist

wtf are these options even
>>
How does smoking interact with HRT? I've recently gotten addicted coz of stress, I know it can defo increase things like DVT but don't know about other issues
>>
>>6653423
100mg spiro (oral) + 2mg estradiol (sublingual) in the morning, 100mg spiro (oral) + 2mg estradiol (sublingual) in the evening; that's a pretty standard initial setup. Ramp up doses slowly when starting, however, to give your body time to adapt (especially to the spiro). Spiro is a diuretic so make sure you drink enough water.
>>
>>6653477
I smoke. At this point I'm just waiting for thrombosis, liver failure, a heart attack or don't know what it's called the thing where your brain has a blood clot and you spaz and die.
>>
File: brain-aneurysm-2-copy.jpg (34KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
brain-aneurysm-2-copy.jpg
34KB, 500x379px
>>6653492
Aneurysm.
>>
>>6653420
Tru
>>
>>6653519
Yes. That I'm most afraid of, because it means quick death. And the brother of my bf died from it. So it is a real thing. But it doesn't seem to affect my breast growth or skin. I mean I'll age less gracefully if I continue, but now my skin is same to not smoking.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 439x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 439x247px
>>6650307
>MFW femboy
>MFW never bothered with blood tests
Rules are for plebes desu senpai
>>
File: 1452460880984.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452460880984.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
Where 2 order from if I'm in the UK. IHP is out of stock on Progynova, has been for weeks, QHI seems sketch and AllDayChemist doesn't have payment options for UK

help i just wanna be a cute girl
>>
>>6654098
QHI is legit, despite the webdesign being straight outta the 90's.
>>
>>6654208
What about the thing saying you need to send them medical documents or something

I can't really do that
>>
You don't need to. You need to sign an indemnity form though. The deal is that you're fucked with no recourse if the package never gets to you but otherwise you're fine.
>>
>>6654098
>Has the option to order at IHP
>Muh progynova out of stock
Good, so order the proper meds.
>>
>>6654455
Such as
>>
>>6654471
Oh idk, injections maybe?
Do you even have any clue what youre doing? Only shit worse than progy are phyto and estro gel.
>>
>>6653244
Pretty much fucked in that case.

Perhaps your initial regimens are what did you in, perhaps you just got bad luck when the RNG decided your genetic fate.
>>
File: 1466558949049.png (359KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
1466558949049.png
359KB, 428x428px
Will HRT make my hairline at least a bit better?
>>
>>6654234
nah
there's a form you have to sign and send back to them
I just scanned it back into my computer and emailed it and they were fine
it's just a legal waiver pretty much taking the liability off of them
>>
>>6654733
Different people have varying results, though if it does grow your hairline back, expect it to be mostly peach fuzz for about a year.
>>
>>6654879
This.

Spiro and then cypro alone (in regards to my AA portion of the regimen) have brought mine back, but it's taken years, and I didn't have much loss in the first place.
>>
>>6654879
>>6654908
Sounds good to me, I am a patient person. The only thing driving me crazy is knowing that my hair is slowly going away so just knowing that HRT will reverse the process someday makes me happy.

Thanks
>>
>>6652752
Bumpin' this. Should I eat this large pizza all at once now or in a week or two?
>>
>>6650307

Alright, senpai. I need help with a small thing that would mean a lot to me.

Here's the situation, totally not necessary to know to answer my question, but in case you're wondering.
>So I'm going abroad on Tuesday, the 30th of August, and returning Thursday, the 22nd of November.
>I currently have enough progynova to last me until Friday, the 12th of August, but I also have a 30 day prescription for 17b estradiol with one refill.
>I'm going to fill the prescription today, so I can last until Sunday, September 11; and by refilling on Monday, the 29th of August, my total supply will last until Tuesday, the 11th of October.
>I have an appointment with my endo on Wednesday, the 28th of September that I can't miss because wait times to see him are 5 months.
>I likely will not have access to the internet while I am abroad, so I can not order any HRT while I am gone, even though the ideal time to order would be while I'm still gone. Of course, that's just as a safety net in case for whatever reason, I can't see my endocrinologist (God forbid).
>I want to switch to progynon depot, and will have to use a P.O. box for future HRT deliveries since my parents don't want me self-medding (and likely HRT in general).
>So my options for getting some progynon depot are 1. get P.O. box and order now, leave the package in the P.O. Box until I get back and know I'm cushioned if I can't see my endocrinologist, or 2. get a P.O. box and order after I get back, potentially leaving myself open to getting screwed if I can't see my doctor.
>I would have to leave the package in the P.O. box until after the trip for option 1 because my parents might snoop around and find my HRT meds unattended.

Now the question I'm asking is, what are the dimensions of Alldaychemist's 60 ampule progynon depot packages? Or what size P.O. box is necessary to fit it? Also, does QHI ship to P.O. boxes and when should you get a blood test on injections?
>>
>>6655062
Two weeks is beyond the window of food safety, unless you freeze anything you'd eat in the 2nd week now.

Also... pizza...
For shame.

Cut the processed grease ball shit out of your diet for your own good please ;.;
>>
>>6653004

I had that problem, and to a lesser degree still do (because I'm mainly restricted to where my feet can take me). You get over it quickly once you start. If you live in certain U.S. states (the majority of them) you can go straight to a lab without seeing a doctor (recommended if you won't be using insurance since that's one less person you'll be paying). Use privatemdlabs.com and look for their female hormone tests.

>>6653137

Are you sure the women in your family have naturally large breasts (as in you have seen a cousin or sister develop large breasts)? I once read an anecdote about a Korean American cis girl and her sister I think, who were excited for puberty because their older female relatives had large breasts. However, when the time came, they were small. They asked what the deal was, and it turned out, those female relatives had gotten breast implants during the American occupation of Korea to be more attractive to the soldiers. It became a habit the family then picked up, and that's how the girls were led to believe they would have large breasts.

Also, lithium as a drug?

>>6654733

Depends on how long you've been losing hair.
>>
>>6655784
Lithium as a drug is given to people who are crazy in the coconut. Or unstable as fugg.
>>
>>6655784
Natural and 100% real. I've seen my cousins develop and can tell my mom, aunts, etc. don't have implants (implants are relatively obvious).

>>6655832
Lithium is probably the most basic psychiatric drug. Doses range anywhere from little to large and given to people as a first trial drug or people with slight symptoms. People who are really crazy or unstable are given more specific and tailored drugs than lithium (which is basically a salt).
>>
Question:
If Cypro and Spiro are widely considered to be the go to and back up AA respectively, why does it seem that a lot of people go with Fina or Bica etc? Do they have any benefits over the others? Or is it just personal reactions and effectiveness experienced.

And i guess similarly, is estrofem still the best easy access self medicating non-injectable?

Im coming up on 4 months since starting with spiro/estrofem, gonna consider other options depending on what my bloodwork comes out like when i get that done soon.
>>
>>6652292
lol this.
next thing will be
>wow I'm pretty sure I must be intersex
>>
>>6654507
meme memem meme meme meme
>>
>>6655745
It's a frozen pizza you dip. And I'm trying to gain weight to cover up my boyish body and help chest growth. I've never been able to gain weight before so I'm trying everything. Just answer the question, how long after HRT begins is a comfortable time to start "bulking" without getting a man belly?
>>
Whats the most effective AA that helps get rid of body hair growth, specifically chest and belly area. Cypro or Bical? Any info helps, thanks!
>>
>>6654745
not that person but,

can I just fill it out on my computer and not print it off? like, fill it out digitally but make the sig. look legit?
No printer is available
>>
>>6652360
MK-677 is basically harmless.
>>
>>6652203
Depends alot of people say they gained weight but after 4 months of spiro my weight plummeted from 64kg to 55kg and made it hard to gain back
>>
>>6658502
So that'd be analogous at best to an IGF-1/GH regime. I mentioned about about compounding growth hormones into a cream and applying it directly to the breasts so that it's available for the desired area rather than having it metabolized all over the body. What's the point?
>>
>>6658597
The point is that real IGF-1/HGH is too expensive and won't be absorbed over the skin or only tiny amounts of it.
Additionally using it the way you described seems incredibly pointless to begin with.
>>
>>6656250
Studies show fluta/bica are better at reversing hairloss and getting rid of male pattern body hair in women, and anecdote supports the same for mtfs. Also bica/fluta aren't as likely to cause sexual dysfunction.
>>
Ordering first hormones today. Please advise me though. How does ADC ship, and is it discreet?

I'm having them shipped to a friend's house. I don't want it to say that it's medication, but it sounds like it might? And if someone were to open it up, they would be able to read what kind of medication it is, right?
>>
>>6658732
>Studies show fluta/bica are better at reversing hairloss
Can I get a link for this study? I am planning on taking bica and I want to know everything
>>
>>6658852
depends, US customs puts a small sticker saying "personal medication supply" or something on it
They arent in a seperate container in the box, so if it was opened, someone can easily tell what it is
>>
>>6658900
Thanks for your reply!

And fuck you, US customs. My friend probably already suspects that I'm trans, and if she sees weird medication ordered online, I wonder what she would think. She'd definitely ask me what it is. Maybe I can say it's sleeping pills or something?
>>
>>6658900
Also when you say there's no separate container, you mean they're just loose in the box? But when they ship there wouldn't be anything visible unless my friend actually opened the box? Sorry for being kind of meticulous and annoying about it, I'm just pretty anxious about getting outed by mistake.
>>
>>6658947
Hey you ordered through ADC in the US? Did they take your card or did you use some other payment method?
>>
>>6658953
>>6658947

Also pls answer ;.;

I'm dying for this info
>>
>>6658958
Additional info: if you answer me I'll show you a picture of exactly what the shit on the package says.
>>
>>6658958
Yes, they boxes of meds are just loose in the box. when you open it, all of the boxes are just there and the spiro package things next to it.Or at least thats how it came for me
>>
>>6658977
I don't need info on their boxes. I have ordered from them many times. Even have gotten shit from their Singapore location. I need info on whether they still take visa cards from the USA.
>>
>>6658985
Sorry anon. I thought you were the other guy.

Anywho, they did when I last ordered from them.. however their have been reports from peoples cards getting stolen after ordering from ADC, so be careful
>>
>>6658995
When did you last order from them?
>>
>>6658953
>>6658958
I haven't ordered yet, but I'm just about to. I can update if you like? Are you trying to pay with credit or some other means?

I took a cash advance from my credit card just now so that I can pay with eCheck (bank account), since it saves $10 on shipping. I'm pretty sure they will take credit though.
>>
>>6659032
I'm hoping that I can pay with visa like I always have but I know that lobbyists have tried to fuck with that, with some success, but I also heard that ADC has been working on a workaround. I'm just curious whether they have found one.
>>
>>6659096
I'm kind of clueless with names and stuff sometimes, but Visa you mean the card? So you want to do like a prepaid deal?
>>
>>6659099
Yes, visa the card type. Prepaid never worked when I had to try it like 2 years ago, I always just use the credit/debit card I have through my bank, which is a visa. I used to use mastercard and IHP back in the day but then lobbyists made it so mastercard can't be used for such purchases.
>>
>>6659103
Hey friend, I'm on the payment info page now. There is nowhere the put a card, be it credit or Visa. If you have a US bank account, there is an option for eCheck using the routing number, other than that it seems they take only checks and wired payments.
>>
>>6653174
When you say this dose, do you mean once a day?

>>6653468
eCheck is basically a paperless check. If you go to your bank's website and log-in, you will be able to find out the routing number for your account. There will be one for your bank and one for your account. If you have paper checks, these are the same numbers that are printed on the bottom of them.

The other options, fuck if I know. I thought wiring money was like a 19th century technique.
>>
>>6659032
I'm sure as an astute individual who takes credit card cash advance loans you calculated to make sure you would pay less than $10 in interest
>>
>>6659259
After looking into it, they don't take credit, so this was my only option aside from going to the bank right now and blowing all my cash.

I am a poorfag and it sucks, but it was only a $50 loan (the minimum allowed), so I'll live. Plus I'm owed ~$600 for work I've done already.
>>
>>6659316
>>6659259
cont.

still it is sad that this supply of HRT I just ordered is only meant to last me a month, and I'm still going "oh fuck this is too expensive"
>>
According to wiki, cypro may cause vitamin B12 deficiency. My question is, is anybody taking B12 supplements alongside with cypro? Did they give you any positive effects?
>>
>>6659184
There never was a place to put a card, just a place to check a box and then they'd email you the thing to get to the card paying page. But if even that is gone then oh well.

If they take checks/echecks/wired payments that'd work out too. But I'll probably be using QHI for cheaper cypro (unless anyone knows another source that'll work for someone in the USA)

Anyone know if QHI will take visa cards from the USA? They seem to indicate they will on a fax order at the least.
>>
>>6659359
I dunno but I drink energy drinks nearly every day and they have a shitload of B12 and I've been feeling fine and dandy.

Haven't even been doing it for the B12, I just have a caffeine problem.
>>
>>6650307
Show us on the little doll where the estradiol touched you.
>>
>>6652226
Can anyone else confirm this
>>
>>6659220
Not all banks support e-checks or have contracts with e-check companies.

I had to make an account with a major online bank because my local credit union doesn't do e-checks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 1469941715574.png (190KB, 992x930px) Image search: [Google]
1469941715574.png
190KB, 992x930px
>>6659682
>>
do you age as the gender you take hormones of? whether through doing certain things or whatever?
>>
>>6658449
Pls respond
Sorry if this was a dumb question
>>
>>6660171
Yeah you age like a grill would if you're mtf on hormones. Granted, you won't have the menopause issues or pregnancy making your tits and stomach look shitty.
>>
>>6660382
So basically I'm like a superior girl.
>>
>>6659359

By coincidence I happen to be taking B12 and cyproterone acetate. I felt kind of unexpectedly better after taking my first B12 supplement, but I can't say for sure there's a real benefit.
>>
>>6658529
Has anyone tried mk-677? I am highly interested in giving it a try. Do you know where I can buy this stuff? Thanks!
>>
>>6660385
we'd like to think so, anyway
>>
>>6662696
Ebay, chinks, lots of SARM-sites sell it. A lot of it is bunk. Taste is best described as alcoholic + sweet and bitter at the same time, kind of like black liquorice. There's also been rumor going around of some samples having some unrelated toxic compounds in them, can be helped by putting the powder in water and letting it sit outside for a while.
>>
File: Testosteron.svg.png (61KB, 2000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Testosteron.svg.png
61KB, 2000x1294px
There is a distinct lack of testosterone itt.
>>
File: Trenbolone.png (5KB, 1224x824px) Image search: [Google]
Trenbolone.png
5KB, 1224x824px
>>6663049
Fuck that pussy shit this is where it's at.
>>
>>6663060
Fuck yeah!
Breakfast of champions.
>>
Been self medding for about a year now without any blood tests. Everything looks great but I'm worried about my health. Where do I go to make sure I'm not dying and how do I ask for this? Also, is it expensive?
>>
>>6663219
Massachusetts
>>
Was stuck with 70-200 E level range.
Swiched to injection
Just 2ml/10mg. Week after my levels are still 360. That means I just need to do my injections every 10 days.

Before it was 3 pills a day (6mg) which was annoying.

>Injections are not meme
>>
>>6663264
My tits say injections are definitely not a meme.
>>
>>6663264
Where do you inject btw? Do you just stick the needle all the way in and pull a bit to make sure theres no blood then just push it in? Just curious since i plan to switch to injections
>>
It's annoying. Nobody wants to inject me with it.
>you are a boy you are not suppose to take it

The freaking nurse have a nerve to ignore my doctor's prescription and ask me to go to another doctor that she is associated with first. And it's always the one that have no idea what GID is.

But since I kind of look like a girl they let me get the injection after asking some really inappropriate non-medical questions.
>>
>>6663312
Just inject it yourself lel.
>>6663274
Quads are best, aspiration is a meme, z-tracking is not.
I use 25g for IM, it's short enough that you can stab it in pretty much all the way and if you go slowly enough you can stop before you actually hit a nerve (you will know before it happens since it's its a very special sensation kind of similar to electricity).
Just be sure to relax as much as you can and inject very slowly so you don't get post injection pain.
>>
>>6663236

That's one of the states that make you have to go through a doctor to get a blood test. I'm in the same boat here in NJ.
>>
Where do I start choosing what medications and dosages I'll take? I don't understand how to choose a regimen that suits my personal needs.
>>
>>6663312
>after asking some really inappropriate non-medical questions.
I want to know please
>>
>>6664808
There are no peraonal needs regarding HRT. You're not a fkin car needing special oil or a computer needing a rig. Just take whatever. Spiro is said to be bad and never take ethinyl estradiol.
>>
>>6664813
>never take ethinyl estradiol.
Why?
>>
>>6664855
It is reaaally bad for the liver and can cause blood clots even more than regular HRT.
>>
>>6663312

Yeah, what questions?
>>
>>6664813
then why are there so many different anecdotal regimens?
>>
>>6665059
They're different medications. You can take any of them. They all result in the same and none of them isn't fit for you.
>>
>>6657754
> AA that helps get rid of body hair growth
Its been shown that bica is super effective at reducing body hair growth, its just not for everyone as it leaves testosterone levels high, yet you still feminize. Things like sex drive and erections are not affected.

Imagine agp's on bica constantly getting boners at their feminizing bodies
>>
>>6653015
My quarterly blood work is:
Complete Blood Count
TSH (Thyroid)
Prolactin
Estradiol, Testosterone

My initial blood work had:
Complete Blood Count
Vitamin B12
Glucose Random, Hemoglobin a1c, Creatine, Estimated GFR, Calcium, Albumin, ALT
TSH, T4 Free, T3 Free
FSH, LH, Prolactin
Estradiol, Testosterone
25-Hydroxyvitamin D, PTH
>>
anyone suddenly discontinue spiro/estro?
Is it dangerous? only 3 months in
>>
File: 14294105814072.jpg (30KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
14294105814072.jpg
30KB, 200x184px
>>6665195
>Imagine agp's on bica constantly getting boners at their feminizing bodies
>tfw AGP femboy and I'll get on bica soon
>>
>>6663363
Imo vastus lateralis is better, and dorsogluteal is best if you've got someone else to do it for you (who knows how) and choose the right needle length. Super painless in comparison.
T. about 140 self injections and 100 on my gf, the lucky duck

But what do I know.
>>
>>6663363
Aspiration takes so little time and effort that it's really retarded not to do it. Its not pointless. Out of the roughly 240 injections I've given to myself and my gf (I'm that poster above) I've had like two aspirate blood, would have sucked to have fucked up those two all for the sake of some saved seconds. Hasn't happened in ages but it can happen. It doesn't feel too good to not have your normal dose absorbed the normal way.

Just fuggin aspirate faggot.
>>
>>6665514
Yeah? Well I've been learning a lot about straight man poo. You better be careful from now on.
>>
>>6665514
Honestly you need help. The fact that you are wanting to invest so much time into learning hormone therapy so you can hurt others is sickening.
>>
>>6665195
Is it AGP as fuck to want to keep my sex drive and erections? I don't have genial dysphoria and I figured keeping functional genitals would be a better option. I also want to make sure body hair is nuked as fuck. Thing is, I'm been prescribed spiro for a few months.

Do you think my doctor would think I'm crazy if I suggested the bica for those reasons? Really, both reasons are pretty equal in my mind. She seems pretty open and up to date on trans medical care (we both knew about WPATH), the forms I filled out when I started seeing her had checkboxes for non-binary transitioners. I know bicalutamide is a rather non-traditional AA for this and kind of a newer alternative for people with trouble with spiro. I haven't really had any trouble with spiro. I've noticed when I'm hungry I get a dizzy easier but nothing significant.

Also what's the deal with using bica as an AA though. While on it it would reduce body hair, but you're not supposed to be on an AA forever, right? Because liver damage and things I thought. After like 5 years don't they generally encourage you to consider SRS or an orchi? Surely the body hair would come back some after an orchi if you stopped your bica.
>>
I've been self medding for 2 months now. When is a good time to get my first blood work done? Kind of scared and don't know how to go about this.
>>
Will $120 cover my first 3 month of HRT, plus the actual doctor's visit?
>>
>>6665965
Nope. You're cutting it close though.
>>
>>6665965
Depends on the hrt, the hrt doses, the amount you have to pay to see a doctor/specialist and if your insurance covers gender dysphoria.

Mine does not cover gender dysphoria. After 2 visits I now owe my clinic $665.97. My starting HRT is 50mg spiro twice daily and a 0.075mg estrogen patch changed twice weekly (she saw my blood tests and has reassured me how she wants to start low and ramp up). A month's supply of that costs me $40.20 at Wal-Mart with a goodrx.com discount card.

My insurance is shit though.
>>
>>6665900
Don't be scared, they just stick a needle in your arm and suck out your life force. You could get you're first blood test whenever, but you probably will get more realistic assessment of hormone levels if you wait a month or two longer.
>>
>>6665844
Na thats not AGP, it would be normal for a dominant transbian too
. Just tell your doctor that having sexual function is important to you, and that from your research bica has the best cost/benefit trade offs and side effects etc
>>
After being a tent dweller for 2 years I have saved some money and do not know where to go from here. I am horrified of hospitals since I managed to get a $7k medical bill. I went in because I had a scare, it turned out to be nothing. Had no idea I wasn't part of my parents insurance because I was young and oblivious. I have some money, a job and a temporary place to stay for the winter. I live in a super old-timey backwoods place. I guess my only options are to self medicate?
>>
>>6665117
But I'm special...
>>
>>6665990
lmao
you're getting kucked so hard
>>
File: 2016-08-03 23.40.21.jpg (1MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-03 23.40.21.jpg
1MB, 1885x1060px
I've been doing bimonthly injections for four years and haven't had a blood test in years, amigonnadie?
>>
How do I ask for estrogen at my local pharmacy?

>Hello, do you have estradiol?
Is that okay or will I look like a fucking idiot
>>
Shit I accidentally ate a banana am I gonna be okay?
>>
>>6672776
>Shit I accidentally ate a banana am I gonna be okay?

i want that t-shirt
>>
>>6650307
Can i just start with 2mg Estrofem and 200mg Spiro and stay with that without going to a doctor? Also i heard i should switch to 4mg E after 6-12months, how do i know when to switch exactly?
Also should i take progesteron aswell?
>>
>>6672776
I'm new with all that stuff, are there really things i should avoid eating?
>>
I want to take hormones to become more androgynous, but I want a doctor's guidance. How do I find a doctor that won't tell me to fuck off when I explain my reasoning? I don't want to have to pretend to be a tranny.
>>
File: Cypro.jpg (384KB, 1732x930px) Image search: [Google]
Cypro.jpg
384KB, 1732x930px
>>6672971
No you baka.
Start at 2mg of estrofem then after 1 month. you increase the dose to 4-6mg. 2mg is a safety dose just to make sure you don't have any reactions, and to let your brain adjust to female hormones :3. If you are fine on 2mg, you will want to start 4mg as soon as possible.

200mg is the standard spiro dose. If you are on spiro avoid a diet high in potassium. spiro is potassium sparing so you want to make sure your potassium levels dont increase to much .

progesterone is anecdotally beneficial, but has to be microized to avoid a lot of negative side effects. i wouldn't start with progesterone, maybe thing about adding it after a few months.

Also spiro is shit tier, think about Cypro instead. If you take 50mg of Cyproterone instead of 200mg Spiro, you will not have to take progesterone as Cypro acts as a progestin as well. Also Cypro is not a diuretic like Spiro, so you will not piss yourself like you would on spiro. Also potassium would not be a concern. And Spiro only blocks testotorone , whereas Cypro both blocks it and damages T production
>>
>>6673142
You are out of luck there. Either self med or lie and say you are a tranny
>>
File: eclair-facepalm_400x300_9547.png (133KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eclair-facepalm_400x300_9547.png
133KB, 400x300px
>>6672644
Depends on whether or not you need a prescription for prescription only where you live

>Hello, do you have estradiol?
^don't say this *facepalm

>Hi, i am looking for an oral estrogen, such as Estrofem or Progynoa, I need a synthetic estradoil, preferably estradoil hemihydrate.
^say this
>>
pretty sure I read something indicating that bicalutamide has a very long half-life (or something) so it's not that important to evenly space your doses.
anyone have this source?

>>6672644
uhh yes? if you already live in a place where that stuff is otc, just go and get it and act like it's natural. if they press you just remember "i don't know. it's for my mom"
>>
>>6673148
Thank you, Anon :)

>potassium
Oh noez, i eat a lot of bananas though - almost every day. Also i'm vegetarian - am i going to die?

>Cyproterone
yeah i heard it would be much more effective, but isn't it more harsh on the liver though and can make depressions even worse?
And I already ordered spiro, can i just switch to cypro after a while?
>>
>>6673169
>And I already ordered spiro, can i just switch to cypro after a while?
Yes.

Cypro is less harsh on the liver than Spiro at a lower dose, and you can even go to 25mg on Cypro or possibly lower depending on how much it damages gonadal tissue. But yes if you have bad depression, Cypro can be expected to make it worse.
>>
>>6650307
>tfw no bloodtest in 9 months
what's the worst thing that can happen?
im taking pretty hardcore doses, 6mg progynova and 50mg cypro daily
>>
>>6673186
>But yes if you have bad depression, Cypro can be expected to make it worse.
Ugh, that sucks ._.
>>
>>6652244
unless you take progesterone, you're not getting any breasts famalam, a cups at the very best, and most likely they will look like manboobs, as depressing as that sounds
>>
>>6672392
>I guess my only options are to self medicate
Pretty much. If you cant see a doctor, you have no other choice but to self med. It would be good if you could find a doctor to give you blood tests as well though
>>
>>6673188
Lol you are going to die from high blood pressure
>>
>>6673197
how so? any symptoms i should be on the lookout for?
>>
>>6673199
both estrofem and cypro raise blood pressure

>The “Silent Killer” Blood pressure can increase without any noticeable symptoms. You can have high blood pressure and experience no obvious symptoms until you experience a stroke or heart attack. In some people, severe high blood pressure can result in nosebleeds, headaches, or dizziness""
>>
>>6673205
i take progynova, not estrofem
im taking pretty average doses though, according to the graphs of this very thread so i don't think it's gonna go wrong if it's working for so many other people
is there even a way to check blood pressure? preferably at-home?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>6673212
yes just buy one of these
>>
>>6673212
>i take progynova, not estrofem
sorry i meant to say estradoil. Progynova will raise blood pressure too
>>
>>6673225
>>6673216
is the risk really that high though? I mean most people take that dose, except i guess 6mg estro is a bit on the higher end, but i still have regular erections and a relatively high sex drives and im probably bigger than most people on here in terms of bodyshape and height, and considering a lot of people take that average dose, is it a real risk? how do i reduce the risk? I was more worried about stomach stuff from cypro and breast cancer from estro, never even heard about blood pressure stuff, not that often anyway.
>>
>>6673244
It realy depends on what you're blood pressure was prior to starting hormones. If you started with a low blood pressure you are likely safe. But if you started with a high blood pressure then you will likely need medications to lower it aswell.
>>
>>6673269
Spiro lowers blood pressure, so its a good option if yours is high to begin with
>>
>>6673166
It's in the animu infographics in the OP :^)

As for a real source, it's just a consequence of the fact that is has a long half-life (~a week), thus its level is approximately the same during the day. So you can take it whenever you feel, once a day.
>>
>>6672776
>>6673169

It took months of eating plantains and potatoes for dinner nearly every night for me to start feeling kidney pain from spironolactone. You'll be fine. Although the high potassium is supposed to cause a heart attack from what I understand, so maybe the kidney pain was unrelated.

>>6673142

An informed consent clinic would be fine with that.
>>
>>6672993
You should avoid ingesting too much potassium if you're on spiro. As for cypro, alcohol apparently reduces its effectiveness.
>>
>>6673188
You're probably fine.

But maybe you're one of the unlucky few who aren't.

But fuck it, you're probably fine.

t. nearly 3 years with no blood tests
>>
>>6673169
>Also i'm vegetarian - am i going to die?
You already have a high potassium diet from being vegetarian, so probably ;^)

Realistically though being vegetarian will limit your maximum femgainz. Your tits probably won't get to a decent size and your body fat distribution will be shit.

Either be a retarded hippie or be a tranny. You can't be both without being a really shitty tranny. Eat some fuckin' meat, plenty of animals die to bring you your vegetables believe it or not. Just think of all the animal habitat ruined, the pest control needed for both vertebrates and insects and such things. So on and so forth. All so you can get improper nutrition (or eat all day errday for mediocre nutrition)

If you want boobies and a nice looking body, eat your meat.
>>
>>6674429
Ugh, i hope i'll die quickly ;__;

I want to have boobies and a nice looking body, but i just can't force myself to eat meat it's just so eww ._.
>>
>>6674464
Yeah you can learn to eat meat. Try it all, try all the preparations. Baby steps. Remember, birds and fish exist, so do many animal products that are not meat but carry loads of compact nutrients. It's not eww at all, maybe you're too caught up in the mental gymnastics you used to get to that point, maybe you're simply not used to it all. I couldn't really say of course. But you can teach yourself to like it if you actually try.

Or you could sacrifice your tits, looks, and maybe more, because "teehee I'm a vegetarian ewww meat lol so grose"

Physiologically, you will enjoy certain meats as a fact.
>>
>>6673188
im at the same situation, i lowered my cypro dose to 25mg bc i was worried my liver might fail
>>
>>6674478
welp, i don't think i'll ever look feminine anyways ._.
But doesn't hormones also change what food you like sometimes? Maybe i won't find it disgusting anymore after doing the hrt for a while?
>>
>>6674507
Have you ever even tried meat? When is the last time you tried? What did you try? What all have you tried?
>>
>>6674511
I was eating meat as a kid, but gradually i started to dislike it and feel disgusted by it. I was eating fish a little longer. So i guess about 10 years ago was the last time?
>>
>>6674528
>10 years
Time to try again or you don't even know whether you like it.

Start with something light and easy. Don't dive into a big fat steak. Maybe a little bit of nice crispy bacon would be a good start. Already has a wonderful flavor. Take little nibbles. The texture when made crispy will not be like meat, so if that was an issue it won't be there with it.

There are other things you could try as well, but if you haven't tried in 10 years how can you even know? You can't.

There's plenty of shit I didn't like as a kid that I tried again as an adult and ended up loving. You can't let your childhood self decide your adult self's taste, kids are stupid.
>>
>>6674528
Oh BTW are you a Canadian whose name starts with E?
>>
>>6674548
Yeah i guess it's more of a mind thing, because of poor cute little animals and stuff :/

>>6674554
Nope i'm from Germany and pretty new here~

Oh BTW i love you :3
>>
>>6674573
Just think of all the ones displaced by the destruction of their natural habitat to make way for farming. Think of the ones killed to keep those plants alive and healthy. Do you know if any nuclear power plants power your home at all? If so, your power comes from the death of animals (there are certain animal fats actually useful and used in nuclear reactors). Plenty of other things in your life lead to or are connected to the death of animals in some way shape or form. There is no way around it really. Eating meat or no, every single human life creates animal death in some way.

>poor cute little animals
Then eat rich ugly big animals :^)

>Germany
Where in Germany? I was there on student exchange 10 years ago, was interesting to be there while you guys were hosting the world cup. While you were eating your last meat I was drinking beer and munching on doener.
>>
>>6674479
felt any different or that the AA was less effective after switching doses?
>>
>>6674601
>>6674573
Also
>Oh BTW i love you :3
I'm glad you don't take me as rude haha.

Side info: I've killed thousands of animals in my lifetime exclusively related to the harvesting of food. I grew up in a rural community in a very remote location, 700 people in my town. We subsisted off of the land hunting to put food on the table. IMO that's the most humane way to get meat. Instant death to an animal that had a nice natural life in the wild, not living in a cage, not being fed garbage. The meat is also very fresh and is as organic as it gets. I feel store-bought meat is often cruel as fuck myself, so I sympathize with your feelings of "poor cute little animals" not being so fun to eat. One thing you could do is try to go for cruelty-free animal products. Things like organic eggs from free-range chickens that fed naturally rather than being cooped up in cages and fed garbage.
>>
>>6674613
no, not really, i was on 50mg for 9 months and 25mg for 1 month now
still feels the same
>>
>>6674429
Why though ? How is meat particularly good ?

That sounds like what a pig-disgusting meat-eater would say :^)
>>
>>6674601
>Just think of all the ones displaced by the destruction of their natural habitat to make way for farming.
That makes me want to eat nothing at all anymore :/

>Do you know if any nuclear power plants power your home at all?
Yeah Germany is turning all the nuclear power plants off, because of muh safety, importing the electricity from french nuclear power plants for more money instead :/

>Then eat rich ugly big animals :^)
But all animals are poor, because nowadays thousands of them have to live together in small cages :/
And big animals are cute, too ._. (especially elephants)

>Where in Germany?
Near Frankfurt.

>while you guys were hosting the world cup.
Ahh right that was annoying. I never cared for Fußball, but apparently so many people had to scream all day if someone kicked some random ball into some random goal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>drinking beer and munching on doener.
I never had a Döner before and i don't like beer - i guess i'm really weird, right?

>>6674626
Nah you're nice :3
And i don't mind if other people eat meat, and the way you described it with hunting and stuff really seems the most humane way.
Oh and i eat eggs and drink milk btw i just don't like meat, but yeah those are usually from free-range and stuff.

So as long as i drink milk and get some iron pills, can i still grow some cute little boobs? :o
They don't have to be soo bin, B-cup would be fine :3
>>
>>6674673
>Oh and i eat eggs and drink milk btw i just don't like meat
Oh yeah you'll probably be fine, maybe expand with some cheese if possible, and other non-meat animal products.

As far as supplement pills go just make sure they're ones that get absorbed well into your system. Many times things really need to just be in food to get absorbed properly.

Fuck half the time all I consume is whole milk and I've got more in the boob department than most trannies. You'll probably be fine. Genes will play the biggest role of all but even with good genes, poor nutrition will make the boobies suffer.
>>
>>6674429
>>6674673
Honestly, its not about the meat. Just load up on fats and eat enough calories that your gaining weight and not maintaining. It helps if you count your macros (carbs, fats, proteins). Find some healthy fats like avocados, nuts, peanut butter or... you can just eat a ton of bad crap that is loaded with tons of fats, but i dont recommend that.
>>
>>6674724
>>6674673
Also I was up in Bremen for most of that time, spent a little time in Berlin (didn't really like it all that much), Frankfurt was the furthest south I went, spent only days there though, mainly just before leaving for home. Was interesting to see such massive buildings since the highest building in the biggest city in my state is only 15 floors (due to low population but more importantly, earthquakes). I liked it better than Berlin though, didn't seem as dirty as Berlin, also had a better aesthetic.

>beer
I actually don't drink at all anymore. This was back when I was 17 though, so I was quite capable of holding my alcohol. Now I get hungover from a single beer and so I never drink anymore.
>>
>>6674725
Nuts and peanut butter often are loaded in potassium and thus require a little carefulness if taking spiro, you are right though as a whole.
>>
>>6673898
I got really drunk one night, and ate like a shitton of banana pudding. Like 6 bananas worth. Stared having bad heart palpitations.
>>
>>6674725
But avocado and peanuts contain potassium ._.

>ton of bad crap
I like chips and they contain natrium, which is good :D (and i hope they don't have any potassium left in them after being fried, but thats probably not how it works)

And i'm a bit worried about gaining weight, what if i end up getting fat? :(
I lost 15kg, a while ago so that i can gain a little weight when starting the hrt, but because i'm so frustrated i already gained 6kg back again before even starting >_<

>>6674737
I never was in Bremen or Berlin :D
But I also live in a small village, so i'm not used to big cities :S

>>6674748
>banana pudding
I didn't know that exists :o
>>
>>6674762
It's a southern thing I guess.
>>
>>6674744
Ahh right, forgot about the potassium. Ive been taking cypro so I never thought about that. I guess low potassium nuts like macadamia and whole milk work too, also putting olive oil on ur foods works well (or literally taking a tablespoon or more of it). Im sure theres more healthy fats that contain low potassium that im not thinking of atm.
>>
>>6674762
>weight
My advice is to yo-yo your weight after a couple months of HRT. Gain and re-lose 2-4kg over and over, and this will help redistribute your bodyfat into a more feminine form.
>>
>>6674792
gotta try that befroe i start the hrt :o

>>6674826
Ah thanks, that seems like a good idea. :D
>>
>>6673148
What's wrong with taking only 2mg of estradiol? Will I die if I will not increase dosage?
>>
>>6674748

It was probably just the saturated fat.
>>
>>6673195
Thanks for responding. Anything in particular they should be looking for in my blood tests, or is it just to see if everything is running normally?
>>
>>6650307
tfw will be spending student loan on:
>Degarelix
>Bicalutamide
>Estradiol
>Raloxifene
(familial high risk of breast cancer)
>Progesterone

I'm going all out, no holds barred.
>>
>>6675475
Why are you doing degarelix + bicalutamide ?
>>
>>6675475
If you're going all out, you'll want Finasteride or Dutasteride.
>>
>>6675547
in a way you're right. if i'm willing to take bica, i could probably stop the degarelix. i'm just really nervous about doing that.

>>6675569
i... i could do that too... stop giving me ideas.
>>
>>6675594
Why do you want to switch anyway ?
>>
>>6675671
i don't want to switch. degarelix has been brilliant so far, but it's like, for a low as my T is i can't help but think, there is still residual T, including from adrenal glands, and i am worried that going on a progesterone will work with that residual T to stimulate body hair, so i want to block my androgen receptors with bica before goin on progesterone so that progesterone only works with the E and not with the T.
>>
>>6675773
I understand your fear. Consider though that progesterone is about one tenth as active as androgen are to the androgen receptor, and that typical (cis) women do not get hirsutism from progesterone supplementation. Of course, if you're afraid of any level of hair that will not help you, but progesterone likely won't turn you into chewbacca.
>>
>>6675963
>typical (cis) women do not get hirsutism from progesterone supplementation
i'm not a typical cis woman
typical cis women don't already have extant male pattern body hair to deal with.
chewbacca would be an exaggeration, but not far off.
>>
>>6675988
Didn't consider that possibility, sorry.

Bicalutamide should help you then. Which circles back to >>6675594
>>
>>6676010
did you mean to link to that comment, or the one asking why i'd keep doing both?

i've been on degarelix and would want to remain on it at least until i'm sure the bica is holding up.

even then, it's like a safety net for me.
my degarelix is prescribed and is legit firmagon, and blood tests have proven it works.

i bought bica from adc and given you cannot judge bica's efficacy through blood tests, i don't know if i could ever let go of degarelix as my safety net.
>>
my E is at 260pg/ml and my T is at 3ng/dl

is this okay? I had an orchi btw
>>
>>6673891
i see, however there are no sources in those infographics
>>
I wanna switch from spiro to cypro, but how do i go about doing that?

I've heard that you have to ramp down spiro gradually until you're not taking anymore and then you can start cypro, is that true?

I wanna switch but I'm worried about the transition (lol) period and possibly having T get up to dumb levels
>>
>>6677078
you can quit spiro cold turkey, it's cypro you have to ramp down
you will see the effect of cypro within hours of taking it so just take cypro when you would have taken your spiro
congrats you switched
>>
>>6677078
I've made the switch.
No need to ramp down. Just take the cypro when you would have taken your next spiro.

There will be a t spike but don't worry, it will do nothing at all to your physical appearance and it'll be brief. You'll probably notice it around 5+ days in. There will be upped libido, hardness of dick, so on so forth. By the 2 week mark this kinda ebbed away. I didn't mind it while it lasted and had my fun with the upped libido, but I'm not exactly mtf. Anyway, expect around 2-3 months to maybe have fully assassinated libido. The t spike is nothing, this shit is powerful, don't worry about it, not one bit.
>>
>>6677078
>>6677115
Also, one of the first things you'll probably notice is how shitty spiro made you feel and how much better and how much more relatively normal you feel on cypro.
>>
>>6677108
>>6677115
Okay that's real good to know. Gonna order the cyrpo now.

>>6677126
hmm really? Yeah that would be nice.
>>
>>6677133
Yeah, the difference was big, also I've gotten much better results.

Hard to describe how spiro has this constant shit feel to it but I think you'll notice it and be glad you switched.
>>
>>6677164
Yeah spiro just doesn't seem to cut it anymore. it did me a lot of good considering where i came from but not enough.

Whats the general starting dose for cypro? 25mg?
>>
>>6677181
I started at 50mg and after like 4 months dropped to 25mg. That was like 18 days ago or so so we'll see how it goes but it seems good so far.

Start high and ramp down if you want after its fully kicked in. Get it built up in your system.
>>
>>6677219
Oh okay cool. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>6674970
>taking only 2mg of estradiol
You are unlikely to get as much feminization, 2mg is hon dose
>>
>>6675406
>Estradiol
>Testosterone
>TSH (Thyroid)
>Prolactin
>Potassium (if you are on Spiro)
>>
>>6675475
tfw my scholarship is paying for hrt, and i go without uni books
>>
>>6676672
Your E is just above female range (150-250 pg/ml), your T is bellow female range (10 - 85 ng/dl)
>>
>>6678525
If on cypro, AST & ALT for liver status, not necessarily every time though.
>>
i just started adding more bica yesterday. i used to take 25mg per day, but my new plan was to take 56.25mg amortized (i have 150mg pills now, so i would take half (75) one day, then a quarter (37.5) the next). i took a first 75mg dose then. i smoked a bit of weed several hours later. approximately 18 hours after that dose, i woke up kind of hot out of a dysphoria-inducing dream, and i couldn't fall asleep for a couple hours. i felt normal of the day today, and took another dose of 62.5mg (it's because i had a few 50mg pills already split, so i figured i'd just finish them off to start the long ramp up process). no weed. about 10 hours or so after (about 30 mins ago) i started feeling kind of hot again, and pseudo high, and i started getting a bit anxious/panicky about it. on the one hand i did add a higher dose, but on the other, i've been browsing this board and thought of trans stuff, and i've also kind of panicked and got in my head about some other drugs before, so maybe it's just in my head?
basically...if you up your dosage on something is it expected to feel a bit off on occasion for a little while? or am i kill
>>
>>6678726
also, as far as i'm aware i've never had any side effects from bica, and i do have anxiety
>>
>>6678726
hot flashes are a side effect, and only really a problem if they persist and bother you.
but why are you taking so much, why didn't you just up from 25mg to 50mg to begin with?
>>
>>6678744
alright i won't freak out just yet then..
i couldn't afford 50/day before, but now i can get 150mgs for cheap. since it's difficult to split into thirds, my plan was to take 56.25mg amortized so i would take half (75) one day, then a quarter (37.5) the next, but i had a few 50mg pills already split into 25 that i didn't know what to do with, so i figured i'd just finish them off to start the long ramp up process
>>
So its my first time ordering from ADC and it says i need to send a prescription or fax it to them... do they really check this? Or can i just order and I will be fine, thanks!
>>
>>6679516
just order you'll be fine

oh but they're not secure with card details it would seem. either set up a virtual/pre-paid visa, or prepare to get your current one replaced after placing the order.
>>
>tfw E is at 90
>tfw T was around 200 or so at my last blood test
Why is my endo such a fucking moron? I had to fight her to get on spiro in the first place (was at 100mg and now I'm at 200mg, those results are from 100mg and I need to get another blood test) and she's extremely adamant about me not using lupron which is what I used before moving and seeing her. Are patches a meme too? She has me on .1mg for those. I'm seeing better results on them than with oral, but it's still not the results I'd like. Fuck, I can't even really switch either since the only other cities are like 2 hours away. I'm living in the US but I do have a Canadian citizenship, so is it possible for me to cheese it somehow and get cypro? I'm a bit worried about cypro because of depression because I've been feeling depressed lately. I'm so confused about all this and my endo really doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>6680074
Wait for blood results with 200 mg, if effective at least your situation would be stable w/r/t T fucking you shit.

Patch: not necessarily a meme, but may need two (at the same time) to reach target level. Maybe haggle more patch.

Anyway you're not getting good care. I'd say reconsider switching.
>>
>>6680074
>wah wah next cities are 2 hrs away ;.;
The go to them retard. I have no option but self medding because the nearest competent clinic is thousands of miles away and across 2 international borders
>>
>>6680301
>>6680334
Honestly, that's a really good point. I'll quit being a dumbass and look up endos outside of my area. I had two REALLY good ones a while ago, but they were paediatric endocrinologists and I was still a teenager then. I'll try and haggle for more patches as well in the meantime and get some bloodwork done. Thanks, anons!
>>
>>6680301
>tfw e is at 21 pg/ml with one 75µg/day patch
>>
Progesterone yes or no? Been taking it a month or so, no real difference except I've gotten kinda fat.

Worth continuing?
>>
>>6681255
if you get fat eat less
>>
>>6676672
>orchi
how was it?
>>
>>6681313
Huh, never thought of that. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>6681358
Actually it is
>do sport fatty
Thank me later

>eat all you want
>still fit and no starving yourself
>sport feels good
>>
>>6681367
>be depressed and spend all day on the couch
>not exercising makes you more depressed
>eat shit food to feel better for a little bit
>get fat and hate yourself
>repeat a few years till you work up the courage to kill yourself
That's my plan for right now, works okay.
>>
>>6681410
YOU ARE WEAK
>>
>>6681442
who gives a shit?
>>
>>6681474
You should

And I do, I despise fat people
>>
>>6681483
one day Imma anhero then we'll both be happy.
>>
>>6681539
Nah. Just work out. It's easy as fuck. Take one step today. Take two tomorrow.
>>
>>6681255
Progesterone increase appetite. You kinda have to take that into account. (Prefer aliment that are less calory-dense so you get that satiety feeling, and don't get fat.)

Anecdotes evidence of it helping with breast shape.

Also if you're on cypro, you're double-dipping on the progestin effect.
>>
>>6681255
If you're gonna have a pissing battle and feel bad about yourself for gaining weight, just go on /fit/. I'm using medroxyprogesterone right now and to offset the appetite thing I just have a decent amount of caffeine (I use supplements because I hate coffee, but if you're also on spiro prepare to piss a LOT.) and a lot of protein. It kills my appetite for the most part. I had about 400 calories 6 hours ago and I haven't been hungry until now. I dropped 15 pounds since doing that too. Also, download MyFitnessPal and quit feeling so sorry for yourself.
>>
MTF here

Current T level is 299 at 5.5 months. I take 200mg spiro daily. Would switching to cypro make it go down more? Or do I have to get an orchiectomy?
>>
>>6680352
Do it. I'd go drive 8 hours if I had to just to get official meds from a competent doctor. But even that is impossible for me. A two hour drive is nothing, I used to do more than that just to buy groceries.
>>
>>6681255
Been on progesterone micronized for about 9 months now and I've seen a little bit of breast growth like they're rounder but not much bigger.

I was hoping for more cup size gains d also for my aerolas to get bigger and wider like on cis females but mine are still small quarter size.
>>
File: Procur.png (160KB, 465x530px) Image search: [Google]
Procur.png
160KB, 465x530px
Wheres everyone get their Cypro from?

I'm seeing this one labeled Procur on Inhouse, is there perhaps better elsewhere? Priced just under $1 per 50g tablet.
>>
>>6682543
I get mine from qhi, only one shipping here (Norway).. Price seem about the same and i guess is quite fair.
Spiro taken at 200mg/day would cost about the same as cypro 50mg/day anyway, and cypro can be taken at 25mg/day so half the price then.
>>
>>6682543
from bill the science guy
>>
>>6682350
Lots of trannys switch from 200mg spiro to 50mg cypro and it nukes their T completely. Definitely give Cypro a try. Of-course an orchi would be the best way to lower T, but its hardly your only option
>>
>""""be depressed and spend all day on the couch""""
>find enough energy to get up and go to the store so you can stuff your fat fucking face full of shit
>>
>>6683513
You'll be okay, try reducing how much you eat at once though. Not by big leaps but try notching it down bit by bit.
>>
>>6682707
About the same maybe alittle more active.
>>
>>6682863
Im switching like this. Do i need to fade in/out, or can i just take 50mg cypro instead of spiro on my next dose?
>>
>>6683513
I binge eat to as a coping mechanism for gender depression. I don't even get fat so it's not a problem.
>>
Halp

Does AA or estro pills trip anything in a drug test? Im struggling to find a job and now im resorting to bottom of the barrel and all these places require drug tests... I self med so i cant tell them i take them without a prescription, can i just stealth it?
>>
>>6683571
They won't show up on a drug test at all. They only test for recreational/illegal drugs, i.e. weed, opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, so on and so forth. They don't test for spiro/cypro and estrogen.
>>
>>6683581
Okay cool I just didnt know if anything in HRT meds would trip one of the drug screenings or how that works.
>>
>>6683536
I recently made a switch like that; took a full dose of cypro on my next spiro dose (just remember it's once a day now).
I'm also planning on lowering to 25mg after some time.
>>
So, I'm still saving money for HRT, and in Japan at least the cheapest and safest option are injections.
A doctor gave me these doses:
Pelanin Depo 10 mg two vials
Proge Depo 125 mg one vial
Every two weeks

And I'm saving my money to start doing that, but I also need to know about blood tests, hormone level tests and liver tests, but I don't know specifically what to ask for (and also in Japanese)
If someone could tell me what to test for and with what periodicity it would be great. I'll try to translate it later by myself, unless someone happens to know medical Japanese here.
>>
>>6683839
Sounds about accurate although not sure about the 125mg "proge depo" - is that the same thing as depo provera? Do they state the chemical name of the drug?

The estrogen injections are spot on though, although I do 10mg every week. 20mg/2 weeks is fine though.
>>
>>6683862
This is all the doctor gave me, but I found this:
Doctor said:
>ペラニンデポー2A:
I found:
Pelanin Depo 2 vials, 1ml • 10 mg
(There's also 5mg, confusing)
Generic name: estradiol valerate

>プロゲデポー1A:
Proge depot 1 vial 125 mg
Generic name: Hydroxyprogesterone caproate
>>
I juste started bica and duta this morning and i am on hrt since 1 year and half (spiro then cypro +estrofem).
How long did it take before i can notice any changes on bica ?
>>
>>6683839
Blood test these :
>Estradiol
>Testosterone
>TSH (Thyroid)
>Prolactin
>Potassium (if you are on Spiro)
>AST & ALT (if you are on Cypro)
>>
>>6683839
Blood test :
Estradiol
Testosterone
(if choice between normal and free for these two, take normal)
Prolactin
TSH
AST & ALT

Test every 3 months first year, then every 6 months to 1 year after that if adequate levels are reached & stable. Not a blood test, but you may also want to have your blood pressure taken.
>>
>>6683755
When people say cypro will nuke T... W-what does that mean? Will i notice it, side effects, will i feel anything?

Im nervous for some reason

It makes me a little anxious, im actually just a boy, the idea of having no T is a weird concept to me
>>
>>6684545
As a boy, your body naturally produces and spreads a poison called testosterone. Cypro is an antidote for that.
>>
>>6684576
THIS, Cypro is the cure.
>>
>>6684636
>>6684576
but... how will it be different to spiro?

I've been on spiro for more than a year
>>
Hey y'all. So, does bica really block DHT? I ran out of fina (getting a new shipment in a week hopefully). I take 50mg bica every two days, and was hoping that would reduce any possible hair loss/balding. It's been like a week and a half without fina, i took 1 mg a day after noticing that i kept shedding hairs.

>>6684649
cypro was manufactured specifically to kill T, Spiro just has the side effect of killing T. Cypro is much more effective
>>
>>6684703
W-Will my dick work the same? Spiro made is really difficult to get off, i don't want it to get worse.

Also will it give me bigger boobs and stuff?

I don't really know what effects are caused by anti androgen and which are estrogen
>>
>>6684726
your dick might work less effectively on cypro. I think agp is fun, but I can't really do it with this useless thing lmao
fun fact: they use high doses of cypro to chemically castrate sex offenders!
if you're looking for bigger boobs, progestrone MIGHT (keyword might) help you
>>
>>6676672
I would test estriol, estrone, and estradiol. Ask your doc for E1, E2, and E3. Try to take in a lot of soy products, berries, and seeds. Things like soy milk, blueberries and flax seeds can all help to make sure you're getting proper nutrition to allow only estradiol to be present in your body mainly, rather than estrogens that don't do anything for you.
>>
Is 22 too late to start hrt.
>>
>>6653492
Ok wait I smoke weed sometimes will I have a fuck up if I start HRT?
>>
>>6684845
No. Unless it's all day e'ry day.
>>
>>6684744
How long must you wait before switching to Cypro from Spiro? I'm not that anon but I've seriously been considering making the jump over to 50 Cypro.
>>
>>6684871
I didn't really wait, I just switched.
>>
>>6684744
I dont WANT bigger boobs, im a boy, i was just making sure.

>your dick might work less effectively on cypro. I think agp is fun, but I can't really do it with this useless thing lmao
I see...

I already have a lot of trouble on spiro :/ It's not a huge deal it just feels kind of like wounded pride when you can't fap or it takes a long time to get hard
>>
>>6684877
So lets say if I took spiro one day, just start Cypro the next and it'll be okay? Is there any ramp up time or just go flat out with the 50mg?
>>
>>6684845
Nah, weeds fine. I smoke the herb all day every day and haven't had problems. Nicotine however, that shit can fuck with certain methods of HRT.
>>
>>6684915
No ramping up with cypro. Also take it when you would have taken your next spiro dose. Start at 50mg. You might even be able to ramp down after a long enough time. This stuff is strong.
T. made the switch
>>
>>6684545
Most common side effect is depression, caused by B12 deficiency I think (take B12 to resolve).
As for not nuking T to oblivion; try getting it closer to female ranges with lower doses like 12,5 - 25mg /day instead.

>>6684744
I don't think a added progesterone is necessary on cypro, afaik cypro is a progestin as well..

>>6684915
>>6683755
>>
>>6685591
For some people 12.5 is enough to nuke their T after long term use. So that may not be adequate in the long term.
>>
>>6685829
True, but I would guess a low enough dose of it may be able to keep it in fem range, maybe 12,5 every other day etc. (this way it won't stack ontop of its 40hr half-life at least)
>>
>>6685587
Thank you!
>>
File: 1470082624913.jpg (65KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
1470082624913.jpg
65KB, 750x719px
>>6650307
So, i have a few questions regarding progesterone and prolactine

I use progesterone since a few months, on and off and now do it during the week and take a break at friday/sat/sun, just to get some fluctuations. Thats good, right?
I read that progesterone increases prolactine levels, and those aren't good for your libido. As a fact my libido has exploded during the last few months, and i'm basically very open to have sex and masturbate way more often. My genitaldysphoria basically disappeared, my levels are fine and my T still very low and E2 still at <200 pg/dL. Why is that? It's said to be bad for men and women, but why does progesterone lead to this in me and many other transwomen?

Also, what way of cycling progesterone is good?
There is next to no knowledge about this and my endo, which published 4 papers on transsexuality and their endocrinology still can't say if it's good or bad..
>>
>>6686731
forget to add: i use 100mg pills of micronised progesterone, usually one a day (when it's not the weekend)
>>
File: 1435607923322.jpg (47KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
1435607923322.jpg
47KB, 400x294px
Is there any, ANY reason why my Endo would made me stay at the starting dose (of 1mg Progynova / 50mg spirolactone) for around 4 months?
Then elevate Progynova to 2mg but keep spirolactone so fuckgin low as 50mg and tell me to visit her by end of october??

Isn't the starting dosage supposed to last only a few weeks? I want my 4mg/200mg already...
>>
>>6684900
Nigger just take bicalutamide
I wish my dick didn't work so well but there's no fucking way I'm going back to spiro
>>
>>6687078
I am actually switching from cypro to bical myself. Only because i heard it destroys body hair and i have some hair on my stomach that i hope goes away. Only concern is if i need to ween off cypro, im already just doing 25mg a day.
>>
>>6686816
One of the reasons I self-med; I don't want to place my life under another """clueless""" beings control.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/33gc6l/hrt_what_did_your_doctor_start_you_out_on/

>>6687078
>I wish my dick didn't work so well
Well cypro would take care of that tho..

>>6687205
DHT is what causes baldness while promoting androgenic (body) hair growth, Fin or Duta should take care of that too I guess.
>>
>>6687251
>>6687205
Oh btw, as for weening off cypro; I think that only applies to 50mg or more, so at or below that you can just cold turkey.
>>
Lots of Cypro talk so I have to ask, wheres everyone get theirs from?
>>
>>6687290
Oh thanks for the info!
>>
>>6684649
spiro is a diuretic, not an anti-androgen
>>
>>6684772
No, Just look at all the 25year olds in the survey data
>>
>>6688949
the existence of older-than-x people in the survey data doesn't mean that x-y isn't too late
>>
File: 1452370844107.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452370844107.gif
550KB, 728x720px
Well, I'm probably gonna take the plunge....

I guess I'm gonna ADC, this is going to tide me over until I can do this legitimately. I plan to start transitioning after the school year ends.

What does the package look like when it comes, does it say the contents, adc.com, etc... would be very helpful. >>6658985 >>6658977
Do you have a picture by any chance? I'd like to get a size estimate as well.

So, drugs.
I'm going to get 100 mgs of spiro (or 50mgs of cypro more likely, haven't decided) and 2 mg of Progynova, and to begin with I will probably cut the AAs in half (or probably even quarters for cypro, it seems overly powerful), but I'll probably take them semi-regularly anyways to avoid showing any effects.

I've looked over a couple lists of foods high in potassium, and it seems like I should just stay away from eating a lot of a food really high in potassium, but are there any other general food tips I should stick to?

Also, do you think my account will be ok if I use e-check (Routing number from debit account?) or do you think I should set up another proxy. I also have bitcoin, that would definitely be easier if they accepted that instead.
>>
>>6689727
I'm leaning toward spiro simply because cypro hasn't been approved by the FDA due to hepatoxicity, and I kinda trust the FDA even if they are a bit slow to act. With something as complicated as the endocrine system and unkown long-term effects that we might not know for years, especially for people of (relatively) young ages, I'd rather take a less potent medication than risk another thalidomide or something.

Is there any other reason that would justify the risk of cypro? Otherwise, spironolactone seems like the way to go for me (at least until I can start getting regular blood tests and really try to minimize t levels)
>>
>>6690137

I don't drink or use my kidneys very much however, and I think my kidneys could handle cypro fine...

I doubt that cypro could lead to catastrophic super-late-onset kidney problems in the future, so I guess I'm pretty undecided.
>>
>>6684293
>>6684295
Thank you. Is there anything I should know about the numbers that'll come out?
>>
New Thread
>>6689218
>>
>>6689411
>the existence of older-than-x people in the survey data doesn't mean that x-y isn't too late
No, what i mean is you can see in the data people who started hrt at 25yo and older, and still got good results.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.