[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A really terrifying thing happened to me. I was at a bus with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cry.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
2MB, 600x338px
A really terrifying thing happened to me.

I was at a bus with only me and a mother with a child waiting there. I was minding my own business, reading a book, keeping my distance but this young boy walked really up close to me, looked at me then somewhere else and he kept standing there. Then her mother barged in and literally dragged him out of there as if she was rescuing him from a Free Candy van. I was presenting andro but not "crazy anime-loving hon" andro but dyke andro and again I kept my distance. I feel so crushed, I never realized I look that bad mothers literally drag their children away from me.
>>
>>6647422
Mothers do that all the time not because of scared but because of they don't want the kids to bother strangers and think that the mother is irresponsible.

Calm down nigga
>>
>>6647422
She might have dragged the kid away in an attempt to stop him annoying you. If not, I guess just tough it out, eventually you'll pass effectively
>>
>>6647422

How is that terrifying?
>>
>>6647422
The kid was standing close to you, the mother doesn't know you, the mother moves kid away and somehow you try to make this about you? Are you literally retarded you fuck?
>>
>>6647422
The kid felt attracted to you. I can relate to him. We might have similar taste in women.
>>
You really have no idea what the normal non-trans, non-gay healthy breeding peoples of the world think about you. How they see you. They see trans as absolute nutjobs to be pitied, feared, and keep at a wide berth. You're like a leper or Martian to them. That mom literally had a panic attack at the sheer idea that her son might be exposed to the idea and turn out as a trans. To her that would be worse than him dying from leukemia. Trans scares them the same way some horrifying disease like AIDS does.
>>
>>6648895
this gave me a right wee giggle

OP chill out yo she was probably just dragging her kid away to stop him being rude
>>
>>6647422
OP I am as autistic as you and I can guarantee there's an 80% chance she didn't want her child to bother you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.