[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No bf because NEET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: crying_pepe.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
I really want a bf, but I know one of many obstacles right now is the fact that I'm a NEET. I've tried and tried to find a job since I got fired in April (which just happened to be my first job), but it's been 4 months now and there's no sign of me getting any job. And let's face it: who wants to be in a relationship with a NEET who still lives with his parents?

God-damnit, I know I'm plain-looking and unremarkable, but being a NEET is simply the final nail on the coffin.

Kill me
>>
>>6645068
bedder off, my khuspant juzt chitted on me, wut dew ?
>>
>who wants to be in a relationship with a NEET who still lives with his parents?
I'm like half a NEET maybe we should get together anon
>>
>>6645107
>I'm like half a NEET

What does that mean, Anon? A part-time job?
>>
>>6645145
>A part-time job?
Yeah. I actually had classes up to this point but I failed them all so now I'm truly half a NEET. Still feeling full-time pathetic for living with my parents though
>>
File: Georges Brassens.jpg (60KB, 876x584px) Image search: [Google]
Georges Brassens.jpg
60KB, 876x584px
>>6645191
I know how it feels like.

I went to university. Graduated, but then I couldn't find a job for almost a year. Finally found a shitty job, but then got fired eight months later. Have been living with parents all this time.

So yeah, I know how it feels.

My biggest fear is that I'll reach 25, and I'll still be unemployed. I'm 22 at the moment.
>>
>>6645213
At least you can find comfort in the fact that you graduated from uni. I'm 22 as well and I still haven't managed to do that, mainly because of my own laziness.

I don't know how hard it is to find a job in your domain, but I do hope you find one soon anon! NEETdom is pretty hard to get out of but anything is better than the feeling of doing nothing all day. It'll be all worth the effort in the end!
>>
File: barbara2.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
barbara2.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>6645377
Well, to be honest, my field was not STEM, so I won't say it was particularly hard or difficult.

>I'm 22 as well and I still haven't managed to do that, mainly because of my own laziness.

Don't feel bad: look at me. Graduated with a supposedly great GPA and internships with shining letters of recommendation, but look at me: unable to find anything save for one menial shitty job from which I got fired.

>I don't know how hard it is to find a job in your domain

Impossible, unfortunately.

>It'll be all worth the effort in the end!

I hope it can happen someday. Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever find a job and move out. What if I don't, and I just turn into one of those 30 year old shut-ins? That scares me.

I've been waiting all my life to start LIVING. Do you understand?
>>
>>6645484
>What if I don't, and I just turn into one of those 30 year old shut-ins? That scares me.
My parents still joke about that sometimes and it never fails to make me feel awkward as fuck, mostly because I refuse to consider that a possibility. With my record, it could very well end up happening but I promised myself I'd move out before that.

>I've been waiting all my life to start LIVING. Do you understand?
Don't worry man, I do. I've wasted so many years already, I wish I could just get going but I'm really bad at anything that takes effort. It's always so weird seeing how people younger than me have had their shit together for a long time while I'm sitting here being a living mess.
>>
>>6645580
>My parents still joke about that sometimes and it never fails to make me feel awkward as fuck

That must be awful. My parents don't make jokes like that, not really, thank God.

>it's always so weird seeing how people younger than me have had their shit together for a long time while I'm sitting here being a living mess.

I feel like such a waste of space. While my parents don't particularly "joke" about my situation, they're still liable to bring it up when they get mad.

I'm from Texas. You?
>>
>>6645619
>While my parents don't particularly "joke" about my situation, they're still liable to bring it up when they get mad.
Oh yeah, I hate that. The worst part is that you can't really do anything about it because they're in the right to do so most of the time.

I'm from Canada, Québec to be more specific
>>
>>6645619
What part of Texas? :3
>>
>>6645068
It's not because you don't have a job, it's because you're so much of a fuckup you can't hold one down.
>>
>>6645068
What kind of job are you looking for? You have a diploma right?
>>
Why can't you just drive Uber or something?
>>
I have a job and am incredibly well of food my ashe, but I am plain looking and could streams to lose 10 or 15 pounds.

Outside of work, errands, and adventures worth my dogs, I do not leave the house. I have zero social life and my only social interactions are from video games. I will probably never get a bf and love my life alone.
>>
I know how you feel, anon. I'm living in a pretty shitty place in Australia and as soon as word got around that I was a faggot no retail job would get back to me on my resume and I don't have the qualifications to work in a job that wouldn't give a shit.
>>
File: jacques_dutronc.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jacques_dutronc.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>6646412
West Texas. You?

>>6646463
>What kind of job are you looking for?

Office clerk, low-revel admin. assistant, stuff like that. After all, that's what my previous job was, and the only thing I have experience in.

>You have a diploma right?

Yes, Bachelor's degree in Public Administration.

>>6646596
How did the word get out? That sounds pretty awful, especially I always assumed Australia was somewhat more progressive in general when it came to matters concerning gay rights.
>>
>>6646941
>Australia was somewhat more progressive in general when it came to matters concerning gay rights
It is unless you end up living in a bogan neighborhood like I did. I'll be trying to move when I get the chance, but that's hard as shit when you don't have any money in the first place

>How did the word get out?
I let one guy know because he seemed alright and then in about a week pretty much everyone knew.
>>
File: daria rage.gif (92KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
daria rage.gif
92KB, 500x377px
>>6646960
Breeder genocide best day of my life.
>>
being a gay neet is so shitty, most gay men are so superficial they wouldnt be caught dead with someone who didnt "have his life together"

i had a lot in common with my ex and while it wasnt a perfect situation, we had a lot of fun
then he found out i was a neet and immediately dumped me, said we were in ~vastly different places in our lives~
fuck my personality and all our shared interests i guess
>>
>>6645068
I know your plight brother, trust me freedom > boyfriend
>>
for what it's worth OP, i don't see being a neet as an un-datable quality. there's at least some non-judgmental people out there
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
>>6645068
>tfw have a part time job and can travel/buy beer or whatever and just wanna find a guy to suck off

i'm an ugly guy and i'm okay with that and understand i could only realistically get another ugly guy but all the people on these hookup apps and websites are uggos with impossible high standards, just looking for guys totally out of their league and it's obnoxious

i just want to suck a dick fuck
>>
>>6650358
I'd let you suck me off anon
>>
File: That Feel.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
That Feel.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>6649516
That's sad, and even worse, it sounds like the sentiment is quite common, even though there are more NEETS than ever today and jobs are harder to get.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.