[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tranny bodies - something nobody talks about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: charlies.jpg (159KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
charlies.jpg
159KB, 480x720px
I see all these trannies talking about hips and waist and how important is to have narrow shoulder because big shoulder clocks you. However, nobody mentions the short leg long torso and big head thing. That is way more important than anything else. Stupid autogynephiles are convinced that they have beautiful legs, the reality is that the short legs long torso is something so bad that it will clock you miles away. Enough with these stupid hips. I have seen manly men getting on HRT and getting fat on their hips, and then what? They become ugly truck drivers with wide hips. Big deal. As if the stupid HRT was a magic pill. It is sickening the amount of delusion that I see among transsexuals, thinking that stupid HRT will make them look feminine. You can have the widest hips in the world, but if you have short legs long torso, you are fucked.
>>
>>6645032

>short leg long torso

Anyone that's actually compared women to men knows that men actually have longer legs proportionally than women do.
>>
>>6645104
excuse me? You meant to say the opposite, right? Women have longer legs, shorter arms, shorter torso. Men have long arms, long torso, short legs
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 523x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 523x535px
this is so true. the trans community needs to be drastically red pulled and fast. Just be gay. Gay is okay and the only reason trans exists ( as a community, anyway ) is because people believe otherwise.
>>
>>6645104
Op is prob some weird dwarf with stubby legs, fun Tbh
>>
>>6645124

Women only have longer legs than men do if you're measuring from the natural waist. Groin to toe, men have longer legs.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>6645131
So long as your definition of gay allows HRT femboys
>>
>>6645131
but i like girls
how do i just be gay?
>>
>>6645236
just be a straight man then, duh
>>
>tfw long legs

I guess at least I'm not completely screwed. Downside is I also have long arms which make me look kinda funny I think but it's not too big of a deal.
>>
>>6645032
Jesus chill the fuck out man.
>>
>>6645131
It's ok, you can be gay without taking your identity issues out on trans people.
>>
>>6645177
Andreja is trans now.
>>
>>6646047
but i don't want to turn into a caveman
>>
>>6645155
Key word ratio, men are larger on every measurement.
>>
>>6645155
you are incredibly stupid and ignorant. I bet you anything you must be an autogynephile.
>>
>>6645137
I am not, you repulsive idiot. I am stating the truth

Trannies think that wide hips will make them passable when you can totally spot a tranny away due to the short legs. Before any fucking stupid goddamned tranny says that she is tall, you can be as tall as 7 feet and have short legs compared to your torso.
>>
>>6645155
you are using a fucking ugly Asian as an example when it is well known that most Asians tend to have shorter legs. Fuck you you and your Asian piece of shit
>>
File: Surely_you_jestin.png (233KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
Surely_you_jestin.png
233KB, 378x378px
>>6647217
Lashing out on trannies online won't make daddy proud; the belt is still coming out tonight and doing this won't lessen the bite of the buckle desu~
>>
It's an average m8. Tons of cis girls have proportionally longer legs, to the point where it's not abnormal at all.
>>
>>6647245
:(
>>
>>6646195

You must be retarded. There are still 5'4" and below MtFs that don't pass. To see why, compare them to a 5'4" cis girl or one of similar height.

>>6647168
>>6647217

Your ignorance is astounding. Don't buy every dumb meme you ever hear. Here's an article by a mechanical engineer on why cis women need differently designed bikes than men do to be comfortable (hint, it's because their legs are proportionally shorter).
http://www.womenscycling.ca/blog/georgena-terry/womens-body-proportions-different-mens/

Admit you're wrong and go eat shit you dumb child molesting rapist.
>>
>>6647175
I have long legs tho and a normal torso. Almost all my extra height is from my legs.
>>
>>6647291
>completely misses the point
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.