[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point of living if you are ugly/unpassable/old/whatever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: no.jpg (34KB, 591x585px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
34KB, 591x585px
what's the point of living if you are ugly/unpassable/old/whatever, innit
>>
As bad as being trans is, the thing that keeps me going is being in love with my partner.
>>
>>6643539
Sorry I can't relate at all
>>
File: 397.jpg (63KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
63KB, 447x400px
>>6643583
Yeah, riiiiight.
>>
>>6643539
Cis man here. Us ugly people just have to accept either being alone or with other ugly people if we cant improve. Im hoping getting in shape will help at least a little bit. I have always felt ugly but now I am fat and ugly. If nothing else I can lose weight and build muscle again.
>>
File: Pinky&TheBrain.jpg (51KB, 704x576px) Image search: [Google]
Pinky&TheBrain.jpg
51KB, 704x576px
crushin your enemies and tryna accrue power
>>
>>6643539
Making other peoples lives worse is something that brings me great joy.

Where i live it's raining hard today so I swerved into a gutter river to soak a pedestrian.
>>
>>6643539
If it makes you feel better, even pretty passing and young trans girls think terribly of themselves, and think they are too ugly, basically hons, that are absurdly old, or what have you. Honestly some of the people I have met with the worst dysphoria were those that passed the best. It's really fucked up how that works out.
>>
>>6643539
idk really
if i didn't pass flawlessly and not pretty, i'd just kill myself
>>
>>6643539
Because you exist.

Why not make the most of it?

Plenty of hons do cool things with their lives

You are more than your body

If you have a positive attitude towards any situation and realize that it's your attitude about the problem that is the true obstacle-- you can overcome anything.

>In 1980, Weinstein and Bobko found that above an IQ of about 115, IQ was no longer correlated with creativity as measured by a test of the ability to form remote associations and a measure of the ability to generate associative uses. What was related to creativity? Androgyny.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/blurred-lines-androgyny-and-creativity/
>>
>>6644250
congrats, you just made the same argument people use to say trannies shouldn't take hormones or transition
>>
>>6644250
>(((Weinstein)))
>(((Bobko)))
>>
>>6644260
well we shouldn't...
>>
>>6644250
hey just put a smile on that dial and everything will be okay :)

faggots like you should off themselves even more than hons fuck you
>>
>>6644299
Follow your leader.
>>
>>6646275
*emigrates to Argentina*
>>
uhhhhhhhhhhhh. no iea
>>
esports
>>
>>6643539
Carl, you--you can't just make generalizations like that, you fukkin' Manc twat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.