[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Differences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ass.gif (2MB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
ass.gif
2MB, 400x380px
Straight guy here with some questions...

What's the difference between a twink and a femboy? I see these terms passed around a lot in and out of 4chan and to my current knowledge they sound both the same.

Can anybody shed any light on the situation?
>>
>>6643506
A femboy is a twink that wears clothes designed for women
>>
>>6643512

Basically trannies.
>>
>>6643506
a twink is a man that has yet to really become masculine

a femboy is a feminine guy
>>
>>6643506
Twinks are gay Femboys
>>
>>6643506
Femboys just femmy twinks who are invested in looking girly
>>
Honestly to me all of this sounds like it's just the male version of all of tumblr's genderspecial
>>
File: 1450661623594.gif (775KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1450661623594.gif
775KB, 500x278px
>>6643506
A twink is a skinny young male who still looks pretty boyish and a femboy is just a feminine twink
>>
>>6643506
femboys are basically an intermediate between twink and mtf
>>
>>6644430
Pretty much this. They use similar hormone therapy methods as MtFs but they usually work to make sure they don't get breasts or minimize their appearance if they do get breasts, some who are on full hrt later get mastectomies, they also usually opt out of the feminizing surgeries MtFs seek during the later stages of their transition and they present as male or androgynous.
>>
>>6644484

>some who are on full hrt later get mastectomies

are you fucking me

the femboi meme has gone this far??
>>
>>6644739
cis men with gynecomastia get them too whats so weird about it
>>
A twink is a young male, generally between the ages of 16-25, not necessarily masculine but they can be in a youthful way.

A femboy is a twink that looks effeminate.
>>
File: 1456712021900.jpg (68KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
1456712021900.jpg
68KB, 480x750px
>>6644746
>cis men with gynecomastia

that's exactly what femboys dumb enough to take transgender levels of hormones are, are you insane? on the spectrum?

are you seriously saying femboys aren't cis??

>whats so weird about it

it's whacked to all fuck because men don't normally grow tits ON PURPOSE
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>6644997
Cis boys, cheat cavemanification and keep cute andro boy looks for the long term

It works great for all the andro Slav models desu
>>
>>6644484
>full hrt
>mastectomies
No one has actually done this, just theorized/fantasized about it.
>>
>>6644997
yes but theres other reasons why men might get gyno, also the people doing the surgery probably wont give a fuck
>>
>>6645024
One boy did, also had his balls cut off
>>
>>6645168
who?
>>
>>6645024
Pretty sure there's lots of cases of mtf's backing out and since "femboy" is basically just an internet term you could easily extrapolate it to those cases
Even on 4chan we know for a fact femboys have taken hormones and even if they don't follow up years later with the after effects it's reasonable to assume what might have happened.
>>
>>6645232
>Pretty sure

and you base this on..... . .. . ?? ? ? ???
>>
>>6645298
There is a chunk of trans people that back out of transitioning, surely you aren't so retarded as to deny that, it's just plain statistics.

But as for the "culture" surrounding femboys maybe you could toss them in with that group in a sense. Western science journals tend to not acknowledge 3rd genders and our culture itself does not acknowledge them. It's hardly unbelievable for femboys to seek surgery while taking hormones but wish to present as their birth gender.
>>
>>6645324

>a chunk

every study I have come across has said that detransitioners are so incredibly rare as to be noteworthy when encountered, especially ones who went so far into their transition to develop breasts

of that minority of a minority of a minority, their reasons for detransitioning were due to societal/familial pressure creating a hostile circumstance, they still identified as female and planned/wished to resume transition in the future, not because they decided they were male all along

those kinds of people are virtually unheard of, only like a handful of recorded cases in the world
>>
>>6644166
>naming different bodytypes is tumblr
it's really getting ridiculous with this "calling out tumblr". suddenly everything happens to be tumblr if someone doesn't like or understand it. everything that could be somehow associated with tumblr is plain wrong and doesn't even need to be countered with actual arguments.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.