[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWIMSUIT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: degenerate.jpg (252KB, 935x1435px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
252KB, 935x1435px
Filthy hons and qt's alike, post your beach loadout.
>>
>>6643351
Please don't. Trannies almost never have hips or asses that look right in such outfits. They also accentuate the very male puberty damaged midsection.
>>
>>6643380
No one goes beach mode?
>>
>chicken legs
>weirdly crooked knobby knees
>narrow pelvis
>ironing board flat chest
>Turkish man eyebrows
>5'o clock shadow
>buttchin
>fat fingers
this is not what i imagine summer jollies to be like
>>
File: hmm questchins.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
hmm questchins.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>6643380
>accentuate the very male puberty damaged midsection.
just curious, how exactly does male puberty damage the midsection?
>>
>>6643444
Yea, what.
>>
>>6643444
Ribcage, and even if you have a smallish waist, it will look bigger without the hips and butt to go along with it. Girls don't look like that.
>>
>>6643494
but these aren't girls... so what's your point?
>>
>>6643380
>thinking strangers care this fucking much about someones hips or "midsection"

Why does /lgbt/ constantly assume other people give so much attention and care to critically analyzing other peoples body shapes.

I'm cis and when I am swimming, I'm fucking swimming. I'm not scanning body types looking for who has the most irregular ratios and shit.
>>
>>6643505

>Why does /lgbt/ constantly assume other people give so much attention and care to critically analyzing other peoples body shapes.
>lgbt
>notorious for extreme body/sex hate and repression

Because it's projection and most of the people here are trannies. Though most of the trannies here really do have to be worried because they're either manlets with tits or giants with banana tits and the face of Slyvester Stalone.
>>
>>6643548
>tfw giant with banana tits and the face of Sylvester Stalone
although i have no idea what banana tits are tbqhonfamilia
>>
>>6643560

The super coned ones that look weird. Basically underage tits that aren't even rounded or filled out. Also the fact that most transwomen will have chests much bigger/wider than their breasts. So when I see someone say "I'm 36C" and see a wide chest with chesticles I'm just like "kay".
>>
File: 1451551956884.gif (31KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451551956884.gif
31KB, 250x350px
>>6643576
>tfw you realize your "average" 32 band size is only that way because most women follow the retarded advice of adding 5 to the underbust measurement
>>
>>6643380
>Trannies almost never have hips or asses that look right in such outfits.
The reason being that they are designed to show off feminine body shapes. Which is also why we'd want to wear them so much.

So jelly of women's swimwear, more than any other clothes.
>>
>>6643439
no one
>>
>>6643681
What? I'm 5'3 and I'm a 32 band size, and I'm on the smaller side out of all my (healthy weight) friends.

I mean, kill me because I'm ftm, but still. 32 inch band is p small famallama
>>
File: tgirl-Samantha.jpg (75KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
tgirl-Samantha.jpg
75KB, 320x480px
>>6643380

Sammie looks pretty cute tbqhfam
>>
not posting my pic on 4chan but i got a hella nice one piece recently, really itching for the chance to take it out
it's out of production now but actually works pretty well with a plank figure and small chest. i'm 32A , 26" waist like 36" hips
>>
>>6645031
Then why is my ribcage massive? Your underbust is 32? Are you fat?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.