[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FtM balding questions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: de8.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
de8.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
How do female-to-male transgender men feel about losing your hair?

Since statisticaly around 40% of men end up going bald before 35 and 90% are bald when they reach 85, how does it make you feel to lose your hair and become arguably ugly?

How does that make you feel? Would you try to prevent it somehow?

And most importanly, would you consider detransitioning because of it (or at least cut off male hormones from your system)?
>>
you work with it nigga stop whining like a lil bitch
>>
If that's really a concern, there's always finasteride/dutasteride which prevents it.

And most of the side effects (erectile dysfunction, loss of ejaculatory volume, ...) may be less of a concern if you're FtM.
>>
>>6643178
Fun fact: The same T that makes your hair grow, can also speed up balding. Kinda ironic, but it correlates with OP too
>>
>>6643178
Those stats smell Caucasian.
>>
hair transplant
>>
>>6643211
>what is dht
>>
File: we tranny nao.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
we tranny nao.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>6643218
>only white males go bald
This is what shitskins actually believe.
>>
>>6643251
You do know that African Americans have caucasian blood right? To find pure blood Bantu in USA is basically impossible.
>>
>>6643218
those stats smell human average.
Literaly every other guy I see on street is either balding/has a receeding hairline or is completely bald regardless of race.

>>6643230
kek, those look shit, cost thousands of dollars, and you have a limited amount of donor hair you can transplant.

You will need to spend several transplants as the dht sensitive hair falls out over the years.
Your hair will become thinner and thinner until theres no point having sparse hair and you decide to shave it off for the first time.

Only to realise you permanently fucked up your head with countless scars. And then you kill yourself.

Ok, seriously if youre balding dont use hair transplants, try to prevent it with finasteride/dutasteride (even those stop being effective after many years) or wait for hair cloning to become a thing and have literaly infinite amounts of hair ready for transplants so youll be able to have thick "natural" hair.
>>
I started balding after few years of T and now I have to shave my head completely to not look fucking ridiculous. Shit sucks but nothing I can do about it at this point, I tried asking about it from my doctor when I noticed I was balding but I decided to let it happen rather than taking medication for it for the rest of my life with the negative effects. I used to be really depressed about it but now being bald has just became a part of me, no point crying over something that you can't change.
>>
>>6643327
>Literaly every other guy I see
and where do you live?
>>
File: scale.jpg (38KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
38KB, 500x276px
>>6643352
Germany. Shit is filled with immigrants so dont give me that "its a caucasian thing"

pic related: This is how male pattern baldness progresses. You can just look at someones hairline and see if theyre going bald. Most dont even realise theyre already fucked.
>>
>>6643327
If you take finasteride hair transplant are fucking fine. It's not like hair plugs from 20 years ago
>>
File: dht.png (250KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dht.png
250KB, 900x900px
>>6643235
>le DHT boogeyman
balding is just shitty genetics(tm) and nothing else my man
>>
>>6643178
If it happens, it happens, that's just part of it. You can't pick and choose, and I'm certainly not discontinuing the only med that keeps me from wanting to kill myself.
>>
>>6643364
god just seeing this picture makes me nervous
almost gives me the courage to come out as mtf and start hrt
>>
>>6643178
all that matters is i go bald passing
>>
>>6643178
Having hair bugs me anyway. I'd rather be a bald dude than a depressed failure of a woman
>>
>>6643178
is it safe to say that ill be 99% safe from balding since my dad hasn't lost any hair and he is nearly 70?
>>
basically, they will look even more pathetic. They will look like bald butch lesbians. Beyond pathetic. Then, they will say "it's part of being a man, even real men go bald". Same thing say the stupid MtFs when they get cellulite and extra fat in the wrong areas. They will say "even real women have cellulite", yeah, right, but cellulite on a linebacker doesn't make you more than a woman. Either way, they are fucked.
>>
>>6649306
you will be a depressed bald butch lesbian. A lot of trannies do not make convincing men or women
>>
>>6649619
ftms pass better than mtfs
>>
just be a real man and shave it bro ;^)
>>
File: pepe.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>6643178
>both parents are in their 60s and still have a full head of hair.
>26
>have luscious dirty blond hair that's thick and soft

glad i don't know that feel
>>
>>6649673
I know you're baiting but that's the best way to handle balding, comb overs and such are just embarrasing
>>
>>6649754
>best way to handle balding
>What is minoxidil
>What is finasteride
>>
>>6650028
pussy shit and destroys you're dick and makes you depressed and foggy headed. real men just shave it
>>
>>6645276
Anon, better go femboy and take hormones if you want to keep your hair
>>
>>6649394
Its partially linked to the X chromosome from what i heard. This makes it pretty complex since you get your X chromosome from your mom. In theory you can get an X chromosome that has not been expressed in a male since your great great great grandmother on you moms side. no way of knowing how it will turn out.

I have no idea how it even works in FtM guys
>>
Yeah, i'm seriously considering going off of hormones in 5 years or so if I can get away with it, maybe going on a very low dose to see what happens. I'm 20.5 now and just started. Don't want to fuck myself up in the long term, healthwise as well- if I go bald I might jump off a bridge. As long as I pass in the face it's a fair trade for me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.