[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a good explanation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: lesbian logic.jpg (23KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian logic.jpg
23KB, 480x320px
Does anyone have a good explanation?
>>
>>6643083
Well, you can be attracted to females but not feminine men and that makes sense
Whats your point
>>
Because boobs and vaginas?
>>
>>6643083
>>6643094
was gonna say something like this. some people seem like they're just attracted to genitals. i'm pretty sure i've encountered people with no attraction to secondary sexual features.
>>
File: 1456527460192.jpg (307KB, 1014x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1456527460192.jpg
307KB, 1014x1118px
>>6643094
>boobs and vagina = woman
>>
The same way I'm attracted to feminine guys but completely put off by actual women.
>>
>>6643104
I'm trans and I'm not autistic enough to think that shit isn't important, that's why I generally stick with dating people who are bi.
>>
>>6643083
Because lesbians aren't real.
>>
>>6643111
Really? Bi women too?
>>
Why do lesbians use strap-ons which are shaped like penises?
>>
>>6643104
Is that real blood? Man she's hardcore.
>>
>>6643212
>you will never cuck a lesbian with a guy
bi girl fantasies
>>
>>6643083
>spelling error in pic
>>
these 2 are probably ftm's now
>>
File: 1363723491206.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1363723491206.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>6643214

> Man she's hardcore.
> Man
>>
you can be attracted to masculinity but not men.
>>
Also all of you are pretending femme lesbians don't exist.

Zzz
>>
I'm a lesbian attracted to Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>6643853
Bingo
>>
>>6643083
Because women that look like men don't like look straight men or like straight women? Maybe lesbians don't like straight men or straight women?
>>
>>6643209
>Because boobs and vaginas?
Bi women specially.
>>
>>6643111
And prolly 60% of straight ones desu
>>
>>6643111
citation?

>>6643881
Out of curiosity, how common are femme lesbian couples? I've only met two couples, and they were all bisexual.
>>
>>6644068
My anecdotal evidence supports that claim.
>>
>>6644063
Why do gay guys like masc men then?
>>
File: 19005.jpg (1MB, 2064x3100px) Image search: [Google]
19005.jpg
1MB, 2064x3100px
>>6644154
i know 1 who was gold-star gaygirl who was femme, even tho she had a really shlubby body she was still mostly female-passing

we're strictly enemies tho
>>
I know some bi femme girls and they mainly crush on boys (personality wise etc.), but think females are hot.

I also discussed this matter with one of them and she said "I guess they just don't like dicks, I can relate."
>>
>>6644154
>>6644466
I am a femme lesbian with a sort of femme girlfriend. She dresses butch sometimes, but has very femme make up and mannerisms. (also dresses femme as well about 40% of the time)

I honestly don't think that it is a masculinity thing because she hates masculinity. It's is just frankly a practical thing. She is super practical and into hiking and stuff and butch or masculine clothes are just more comfortable/practice. (and she used to be a semi-pro model so she can femme it up when she wants.)

People need to realizes that some times a cigar is just a cigar. Are loose fitting jeans and a tshirt (or any clothes) really masculine? Or are they just clothes that are loose? We judge women and expect them to showcase their body at all times. She does have a soft spot for the lesbian plaid though (red on black)

Just some food for though from a femme X mostly femme couple haha
>>
>>6644154
I see it on the rise. I see being fit as a thing young lesbians are really getting into.
>>
>>6644466
>mostly female-passing
w-why would she not as a female?
>>
File: wt_by_love.png (283KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
wt_by_love.png
283KB, 338x500px
>>6644694
I mean fit slender lesbians just look like elves dropped into the real world.

Lesbian love is absolutely the top tier of human love. (IMHO)
>>
If straight women are attracted to men, why aren't they attracted to women who look like men?

Really makes u think
>>
>>6643111
they also suffer abuse from each other :^)
>>
>>6644100
You feminists sure do enjoy jerking it to fantasy statistics.
>>
File: lumberjack.jpg (122KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
lumberjack.jpg
122KB, 640x853px
>>6644686
>lesbian plaid
>(red on black)

soo, just the traditional lumberjack plaid then

the type of plaid men have being wearing since like the 1800's and are still wearing

"lesbian plaid"

hokay
>>
>>6645134

>being this threatened

It's lesbian plaid when on a lesbian, fucko. Calm down, nobody's trying to steal things from your sad little world.
>>
>>6644063
I think that part of why more bisexual women are femme versus lesbian women is due to visibility.
Lesbians have two points they need to give across in their appearance: To indicate to women that they are interested, and to indicate to men that they are NOT.
When looking at a femme woman and a butch woman, the femme gets a lot more attention from men.

To a bisexual girl, that's not so bad. To a lesbian, it's annoying at best and distressing/dangerous at worst.
>>
File: fans.jpg (158KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
fans.jpg
158KB, 1000x563px
>>6644805
Spoilers, straight women ARE attracted to women who look like men.
Example: Makoto from Idolmaster
(I'm a dirty weeaboo but it's based off of real world phenomena)
>>
>>6645204

right, just like how jeans are "lesbian pants"

or how growing hair on your forehead just above your eyes are "lesbian eyebrows"

or how inhaling oxygen to survive is "lesbian breathing"
>>
>>6645230
this
>>
>>6645260
>inhaling oxygen to survive
Lmao look at this closet lesbian trying to act like breathing isn't lesbian
>>
>>6645260

It's a plaid shitloads of lesbians wear - calling it lesbian plaid is a dig on the shitty fashion sense of lesbians, not an attempt to steal the noble heritage of loggers you somehow think belongs to you.

Tell me, are you a logger? Did you perhaps play in a grunge band in the early 90's? Why is that so threatening to you?
>>
File: hipster couple.jpg (153KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
hipster couple.jpg
153KB, 1600x1064px
lmao, i'm a girl

idagaf about lumberjacks, i just think it's retarded to call it "lesbian plaid" because it shows how out of touch and insular lesbians can get

EVERYONE is wearing plaid nowadays, especially red/black plaid because of the whole lumbersexual fad

calling it "hipster plaid" would be more reasonable

it's not a cute special ~lesbian~ thing, it's just a popular style among our generation

all i had to do was google "hipster couple" and this image came up
>>
>>6645488

'Hipsters' (hate that term, gets overused, and I live in Brooklyn) started back on it a few years ago. Lesbians have been rocking that same damn plaid for decades, since the 80s.

It doesn't exclusively belong to them - but if anyone said "lesbian plain" you'd immediately know what they meant.
>>
>>6643111
Actually the most abuse towards females happens in relationships between two women. It was ignored for a long time and then there were campaigns to help girls suffering abuse from their girlfriends.
>>
>>6645488
Nobody wears plaid, not even lesbians, only trannies wear plaid to prove something
>>
>>6643258
I did that to my friend once
>>
File: seventies plaid.jpg (80KB, 570x599px) Image search: [Google]
seventies plaid.jpg
80KB, 570x599px
>>6645504

>Lesbians have been rocking that same damn plaid for decades, since the 80s.

and it's been back in fashion for men since the 70's, pic related

it was a reaction against the futuristic mod sensibilities of the 60's, a return to the outdoorsy aesthetic to go along with the renewed interest in hiking and national parks

it then evolved in the punk scene of the 80's where radical feminists, many of whom where lesbians, adopted it from the male punks wearing it

then grunge happened and plaid became even more mainstream

there was a dip in the very late 90's - early 2000's because everyone got caught up in the shiny metallic future aesthetic again but punks, male or female, gay or straight, always maintained it

it's not a lesbian thing, stop trying to make it a lesbian thing, Gretchen Weiners

> if anyone said "lesbian plain" you'd immediately know what they meant.

only if you were a lesbian, any other demographic would cock their head to the side and squint at you
>>
>>6645488
I'm sorry that people made you feel insecure for wearing "lesbian" plaid, now get over it. Besides, this is a thread about dykes on /lgbt/. Why wouldn't people call it that on here?
>>
>>6643083
OP, you have no doubt heard of the feminine penis and its appeal.
Open your mind and realize: there is such a thing as a masculine vagina.
>>
File: a laff.png (46KB, 131x131px) Image search: [Google]
a laff.png
46KB, 131x131px
>>6645667

>people
you mean... just you??

>implying i would feel insecure bc a stranger used an obscure term for a shirt
>>
Get called a bisexual in disguise for being femme into other femmes.
Wouldn't date a man or butch lesbian because I'm not into masculinity, but there's still a huge difference between a man and butch woman, that's why so many people into butch lesbians end up dating FTM because of the physical similarities. It's probably a cultural thing, when I first came out I went the whole short hair butch route
>>
>>6643083
I'm a lesbian, and I think butch women and FTM's are fucking horrid. They look like the kind of guys straight girls stay as far as possible from.

I'm sure some are decent people, but I'd suck every passable femboy cock on this board before eating out one of these Lovecraftian nightmares.
>>
>>6643104
Looks like Onision
>>
>>6646889
>not wanting to eat out a Lovecraftian nightmare

Fhtagning normies REEEEEEEE
>>
>>6647558
Less C'thulu, more Dunwich Horror
>>
>>6643083
I really can't stand that look that these dykes go for. The look of a young boy at his first school dance; all suited up.
>>
>>6646894
kek
>>
>>6643083
Why are homos attracted to men that look and act like women.
>>
>If lesbians like vagina, why are they attracted to women with vaginas?
babby's first shitpost
>>
>>6643212
bagina is designed for it

why do gay men fuck assholes which are shaped like baginas?
>>
Im a cis male and I find butch women attractive. Fight me.
>>
>>6645488
Sure but girls in plaid flannels are way way more likely to be gay. It's one of my biggest identifiers for other fem/stem lesbians.

Some girls in plaid are just hipsters, yeah. But plaid is definitely a lesbian thing.
>>
>>6645629
Yeah, but a lesbian knows. it's not a thing to you because you've never wanted or needed to pay attention to it.

That's like saying that dyed blue hair or bleached on top isn't a lesbian thing because there's a long history of punks and scene high schoolers dying their hair blue. I mean, sure, but it's still a lesbian thing.
>>
>>6645488
That's adorable; you think plaid isn't one of the biggest lesbian memes IRL
>>
>>6646894
Don't even mention that piece of human trash.
>>
>>6656894
I wear it because it's cheap, but then again straight women aren't renowned for their economic acumen.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.